It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Chelsea FC fans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you have no social or geographical connection with that particular area of central London and wish to become a glory fan of a different club (which is part owned by the supporters trust with no questionable foreign money involved) you are more than welcome to purchase your new fashion accessories from: www.swanssuperstore.com...

Chelsea 0-2 Swansea (League Cup Semi-final 1st leg) Loving it!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Blimey good to see the underdogs do so well

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow what a great scoreline. What a refreshing final we could turn out to have, Bradford City Vs Swansea

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Wow what a great scoreline. What a refreshing final we could turn out to have, Bradford City Vs Swansea

I'm excited for Bradford, brilliant results so far, don't want them to pull it off obviously but I'd be happier to lose to them than some club created from dirty Russian cash with a fan base which has little to do with the local area.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Chelsea may still go through!

Swansea may not do so well back at home.

I think Chelsea will win at Swansea but will it be by enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow, what a result, go Swansea.

Brendan.. who?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Chelsea may still go through!

Swansea may not do so well back at home.

I think Chelsea will win at Swansea but will it be by enough.

They need 3 in the net, it's possible but I'm excitedly looking forward to seeing a Chelsea fail at the Liberty!

Originally posted by Rising Against
Brendan.. who?

Haha, yeah you know that!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I live near Cobham where Chelsea train, and do go to games (when I can afford them, money's tight nowadays). I think we're probably going through after the away leg, because the main problem with the game tonight was our lack of finishing, really. Torres is going to get dropped for Ba and possibly another striker being brought in, in case Ba's legs go.

But at the same time, if we lose to Swansea, I'd be perfectly fine with it. Swansea are a great club if you're watching as a neutral and It stops the Fat Spanish Waiter winning another 'troffy'.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
I think we're probably going through after the away leg, because the main problem with the game tonight was our lack of finishing, really.

I admit I'm not assuming anything until the fat whistle blows, we've drawn and lost a couple of times after being 2-0 up in games.
This could be the first decent trophy we can win in 100 years of our history. OK, we've won the Welsh cup a few times in the past but lets be fair that could have just been called a Swansea/Cardiff derby by the lame standards in the Welsh league!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

As a Cardiff fan, I'd rather Bradford City vs Chavski.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Since you won't be needing them any more, please dispose of your flags in an ethical and safe way.

For more information:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

Haha, totally understand fella, the white/blue (sorry red now isn't it?!) rivalry is in our genetic makeup!
I'm still struggling with if I want you guys to get promotion, on the one hand I'm thinking nah, stay in the Championship, but on the other I've missed the opporunity for us to play in a derby for a long time - bet South Wales Police haven't missed it though. I've personally been battered twice in Cardiff wearing the wrong coloured shirt over the years so can understand that sentiment from the 'people who keep us safe'

Originally posted by Dispo
Since you won't be needing them any more, please dispose of your flags in an ethical and safe way.

For more information:
en.wikipedia.org...

Urm, call me stupid if you like but which plastic flags do you mean?
The nice triangle shaped corner flags that Cardiff have because they won the FA cup in 1927?
Or, perhaps 'Y Draig Goch' the Welsh flag because we ditched the poor standards of the Welsh league to compete in the vastly superior English Premier?
Something else maybe?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I was talking about Chelsea's infamous plastic flags.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Haha get it now mate! ...should have realised with the amount of plastic fans to be fair - proper chuckled when the only singing I could hear on the commentary was Swansea fans...and we were away!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grainofsand

Haha, totally understand fella, the white/blue (sorry red now isn't it?!) rivalry is in our genetic makeup!
I'm still struggling with if I want you guys to get promotion, on the one hand I'm thinking nah, stay in the Championship, but on the other I've missed the opporunity for us to play in a derby for a long time - bet South Wales Police haven't missed it though. I've personally been battered twice in Cardiff wearing the wrong coloured shirt over the years so can understand that sentiment from the 'people who keep us safe'

For more information:
en.wikipedia.org...

Urm, call me stupid if you like but which plastic flags do you mean?
The nice triangle shaped corner flags that Cardiff have because they won the FA cup in 1927?
Or, perhaps 'Y Draig Goch' the Welsh flag because we ditched the poor standards of the Welsh league to compete in the vastly superior English Premier?
Something else maybe?

Could you imagine a South Wales Derby in the Prem? Wow, the FA would love that.

Would be the biggest Derby in the Prem.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Haha get it now mate! ...should have realised with the amount of plastic fans to be fair - proper chuckled when the only singing I could hear on the commentary was Swansea fans...and we were away!

Apparently, you lot sung rugby songs and songs against Cardiff.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Apparently, you lot sung rugby songs and songs against Cardiff.

...it would have been rude not to

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well done Arsenal, guess it's just the League Cup now for our chance of silverware this year.
Probably a good thing for us as not the biggest squad in the Premier and Laudrup fielded our strongest players tonight. Looking forward to the 23rd

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Quick thread bump/shout out for 'the other' League cup 2nd leg semi final between Aston Villa and Bradford City tonight at 19:45 UK time.
Lowly League 2 Bradford had a sensational 3-1 win over Villa in the first leg after beating Arsenal in the previous draw. The 4th tier English league team has a total player value of £7500.00, yes you read that correctly, seven and a half thousand pounds, so lets all get behind the underdogs tonight and hope they achieve the dream of a massive money making final at Wembley.

Swansea-Chelsea tomorrow night of course, but in the spirit of the cup I really hope Bradford get to meet us in that final

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Chelski are out of the League cup, the mighty swans make the cup final - I guess money doesn't always buy you success haha!
If no-one replies to this thread I'll bump it with my pic's from Wembley in about 4 weeks time!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join