It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just sent an email to about 100 different law firms across the USA explaining my case and asking for representation. It should be about 100 firms give or take a few emails that might not of made it.

I found a website listing heaps of lawyers all through USA and then narrowed it to intellectual property and contacted them from there. Page after page state after state. I'll click some more maybe but I think 100 should be enough.

Now if nothing develops from this, if no lawyer contacts me, exactly what would you have me do?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I got a phone call at 11.30pm last nite from a UK law firm, he also said that he hadn't even read the email and that he had just been given the number, he suggested that I use a New Zealand Lawyer. This is the first response to posting to over 100 law firms from around America over the weekend.

I have posted the email on my website if anyone or you or you know the address which is not allowed on ATS cause it gets threads deleted. But alas my web address is posted in this thread by another user if you actually need to find it. It's on page 3 a few posts down. (The email will be up shortly after posting here).

Here Lawyer Lawyer Lawyer.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What will you say then - when the Son of Man comes in his glory.

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; – Eph 5:1

Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ. – 1Cr 11:1

HoHo Yippie Kai Aye.

I think everyone should imitate god. I need more glory. Maybe is that it? Definitely more love. I don't think i should be imitated but maybe that's what will happen. Rockstar powers.

Imagine the army of haters. Death threats. This is when they realise what I say is true.

May I be given the advantages of telling the truth when darkness enshrines it. I haven't lied in this post to the best of my knowledge. Yet the truth fails to ignite.

"I" "Rockstar"

It be given that you may never know the truth and I am the only witness, who's voice you listen not.

The wall that you come against is solid. The fortress you attack. It's not flesh and blood that inherit the kingdom.

Yep I'm A Rockstar.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

If OP were norah jones I would have enjoyed reading the OP.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So not one person? Lay down your life for mine? Not one person will believe me?

Whoever is ashamed of me I will be ashamed of them.

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory Luke 9:26

Virtual Reality Pictures in Your Head Mind Eyes Brain. The Matrix. This exists. There's tech behind it. It's used in nefarious ways. You are fighting for the use of this tech. At present only the super rich and super intelligent have access.

It is medicine. It should be freely available. Very few people know overall. This medicine should be released to everyone.

I am under this techs influence. I'm a prisoner and in chains. I could say anything, perhaps, maybe, so you must test all my words. Or does saying this lead you astray.

There isn't much difference between me and the tech anymore, it's firmly embedded in me and is apart of me.

They like their evil and their death, their torture and their suffering.

They have total control. But this is over you. You do not believe me. They have control over you. For the reason that you do not believe me, my words and what I say, they, have control, over you.

What else can I say?

I want to ask that people lay down their lives for mine again. I want people to take action on my words this time.

People have said they give their life but they haven't reported on anything they have done to further what I am saying so they have done nothing but talk.

You should be willing to give up your jobs your houses your....... life.

Someone should attack the people who lay down their lives for me into action they have done nothing.

You have done nothing. Nothing has changed. You wrote some words in this thread giving me your life but you have done nothing.

I am looking for people to genuinely lay down their lives for me and take action that is the whole sum of their life.

People like this will make a huge dent against the powers and principalities of the governments I and we oppose and face and against the void of darkness that is the unbelief of peoples hearts and minds of the story I tell.

So in giving me your life what are you going to do for me?

Here are some suggestions for people giving me their life:

You could create a thread on ATS here about me.
You could post on another forum about me.
You could post on facebook or twitter about me.
You could ring a talkback radio and mention my story.
You could post a link to my website somewhere on the net.
You could direct traffic to this thread or my website.
You could tell your friends what you've done and what you believe. Don't be ashamed now.
You could post in this thread about what you've done to further the truth.
You could come up with other ideas and things the people who give me their lives could do and post them here.
You could post emails to news agencies alerting them about my story.
You could post emails to others about my story.
You could make a YouTube Video.
What else could you do you tell me.

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

So please do tell me what you have accomplished and what you are attempting.

Thanks

Leeda.

edit on 18-2-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I just went to a website that listed the top 50 newspapers in America. I posted them a 20000 character letter explaining my story which can be found on my website. I tired posting the link to the top 50 newspapers but ATS didn't like it. Anyway.

I went to each link which is a different newspaper and clicked contact. From there I was able to send it either to a newstip hotline email address and also on some newspaper websites I could send email to individual editors. I must've sent over 100 emails to these sites. About 4 of them had no contact information at all or I couldn't find it but the rest were all good.

I don't think that anyone has really laid down their life for mine. I am counting. No-one has reported back in this thread what they have done.

Is anyone willing to lay down their life for mine? What does the power of your life get me? What do I get if you give me your life, if you lay down your life for mine what does it buy? This is all
edit on 14-5-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Believe or Perish.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

You have simply reversed its meaning...

The statement is personal...
...it is not a command for others toward you but you toward others.

The whole idea is to forget yourself in the service of another.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And on this ROCK I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Matthew 16:18

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
These are my efforts so far to be acknowledged.

I have sent over 1400 emails. I counted them, took a little while to count to over 1400. They are all sitting in my sent box.

These emails have gone to over 100 law firms across the USA, over 50 newspapers across the USA and over 180 newspapers around the United Kingdom.

Some sites had multiple addresses and contacts for either different lawyers at the same firm or different reporters at the same paper this is why the number sent is over 1400 emails.

I got a few returns where the mail was undeliverable because the address no longer existed, about 20 or 30.

So do tell me, what else can I do? It's been 12 years. Still no one believes me even though I tell the truth without delusion or lie.

No one is willing to represent me. No one is on my side.

Offer me advice. Pretend that you knew something but no one would believe you. What would you do. I ask what else is there left to do? There is no where else to go.

I'm not insane. I'm not crazy. I'm not skitzophrenic. This really happened and no one knows or believes.

Please help me get the truth out by supporting me.

Post in this thread some support. I am telling the truth. Why don't you believe the truth?

If you believe me post in this thread. If you don't believe also post but you are wrong. You are facing a solid wall of truth. It will burn with a righteous fire melting all the elements the world will be amazed.

But no one believes me. That is to say, no one believes the truth. I am looking for people who believe the truth and will give their lives for it.

The Govt's of the world are currently torturing me. Because I have the songs after me and I said America sucks a few times. They think they can do what they want.

I think I have proven that God doesn't exist even though I like scripture. This is for myself. My experience of life has been of immense suffering and that suffering continues today under them. I can't be like Paul and be happy in all circumstances. I need to be not suffering. I don't believe in Jesus but he is my friend even though I curse him it's only cause of my error probably and Jesus doesn't deserve my words.

I can go from hating Jesus to loving him to hating him all in about 5 seconds under their tech power at the turn of a dial. I have very little knowledge about Jesus but dislike that I am being tortured and have suffered so much and that Jesus has done nothing.

Jesus does nothing. I learnt to pray without ceasing from about the age of 12. What happened is I prayed and as I prayed I tested it to see if there was any measurable effect. I detected that by my prayer I was better off than I would of been if I hadn't prayed (I measured and that's what I concluded). I was 12. There is noway I could measure prayer now but I believed I could at the time. Perhaps it was the psy tech. But anyway I myself came up with the words Pray Without Ceasing and only years later did I discover in the bible those exact words. I discovered prayer without ceasing by myself. After measuring I came up with the words Prayer Without Ceasing. The measurable effect was so small that you had to pray without ceasing but it was exponential, the more you prayed the closer you get to whatever your praying for.

After my initial discovery of prayer without ceasing I immediately set about and twisted all my thoughts so that they were prayer without ceasing. I can't tell you what I did other than at that time I had quite alot of control over myself and that i submitted all my thoughts and ways to prayer without ceasing . It was like looking inside myself and setting up all my thoughts to be streams of prayer.

Anyway I mention this now as none of my prayers have been of any effect. I am proud that I came up with a scripture word for word that already existed. But my prayers have failed and only leads me to the conclusion that God doesn't exist.

What can you do for me? Can you comfort me? Jesus has been no comfort. Christians all lie so much when they say they know God if they did they would be doing greater things than Jesus on command in front of everyone. God is hiding if he's real which he's not.

I am tortured by the Govts of the world for saying America sucks a few times because I have the power of the songs written from my words and if you were to know the truth.......

They torture me. No one believes me. Everyone is incredibly arrogant and going about there own thing when this should be just as important as anything until the day the truth is revealed.

This is important to you. It affects you. The tech will oneday be used on you if it's not already.

I pray that someone will post in this thread and believe the truth I speak and take action and help me become free from this slavery and torture that I suffer at the hands of the Govts.

No one should have to endure what I have endured. I call them murderers.

HELP ME or Perish.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'll Make Ya Famous!!!

(Young Guns)
edit on 1-7-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Was all this a metaphor?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

No not a metaphor. I'm a real deal Rockstar via cameo and someone spending millions and a mere phone call predicting and making a stand against WAR 2 days before a war happened in front of billions. Believe the simple.

There are a lot of songs.
edit on 1-7-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's actually quite uncomfortable reading this thread and watching someone falling apart before your very eyes

Leeda, I'd stop contacting lawyers and start contacting doctors if I were you mate.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have a question - since you asked. Are you saying to manifest our destiny and help each other to do so by believing? I believe you even without being really clear on what your meaning is. And then...by believing each other...how does this connect to laying down ones life for their brother?

I've had a tough day so maybe this is simple and I'm just missing it entirely but thought I would inquire.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
I have a question - since you asked. Are you saying to manifest our destiny and help each other to do so by believing? I believe you even without being really clear on what your meaning is. And then...by believing each other...how does this connect to laying down ones life for their brother?

I've had a tough day so maybe this is simple and I'm just missing it entirely but thought I would inquire.

I would say the belief is part of laying down your life. If you believe you've got to be prepared to count the cost. You could suffer. At the very least you will be mocked for believing the truth that I present, if you go all the way you will face much ridicule and contempt and unbelief but you have to stand firm until the end which will require your life to the max.

I am a rockstar cameoed in the lyrics of many mainstream bands from 2001 to 2009 but I present as a skitzophrenic mental health case.

To get others to believe will take your whole life force. I guess this is a way of sorting true believers from false.

Not only are we talking that I am a Rockstar here but were also talking the matrix.

From here with more believers we have the power to change and affect the world and bring truths such as the matrix and mindtech and pictures and text in your head to people instead of the tech remaining secret.

We need the power that comes from laying down our lifes for freedom. Freedom from things like suffering and pain and death. Giving our lives for each other keeps people alive. This is it for power.

I have the freedom to tell the truth. People as yet don't have the freedom to believe it.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
It's actually quite uncomfortable reading this thread and watching someone falling apart before your very eyes

Leeda, I'd stop contacting lawyers and start contacting doctors if I were you mate.

Your deceived. Torture or mind tech where they port images directly into your mind eyesight would be enough to unravel anyone otherwise I speak the truth.

You fail to believe reality. It is your reality that is wrong and you are in deception and are deceived. You need to look harder for the truth. Doesn't a word of what I say ignite something in your heart, for I speak from a fountain of truth without a word of lie, deception or deceit.

What else can I say? I'm not sure. I don't know how to further convince you or others.

There are consequences for not believing in reality though I can't tell you what they are but it can't be good to not believe the truth about reality.

You have chosen something that is opposite to what is correct I do wonder the consequences of error.

You've been taken out of the frame.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sparky Sparky BOOM.

(World changed forever history rewritten)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I went on twitter and sent an individual tweet to many of the Rockstars who have cameoed my words in their songs.

In the tweet I mentioned Twin Towers WTC my Name and a couple of the names of their songs I featured in.

I sent a tweet to the following:

Linkin Park mentioning Bleed it out and Somewhere I Belong.
RHCP Mentioning Slow Cheetah and Hump De Bump + saying I feature in couple others.
Anastacia mentioning Sick and Tired
SugaBabes mentioning In The Middle
Limp Bizkit mentioning that I feature in a couple from the album Results May Vary.
Finn Brothers mentioning Won't Give In.
Brooke Fraser mentioning Life Line, Arithmetic and Saving the World.
Eminem mentioning Without Me and saying I feature in couple others.
Hillary Duff mentioning the song Come Clean.

There maybe a couple of others that I tweeted but I can't remember.

These Rockstars have the power to lie or ignore. Yet I stand in the truth. Which is greater? The truth or lies? One tweet from these people will change ROCK HISTORY.

I call that if they lie or ignore me that they are in Sin and the wages of Sin is death I believe according to the bible.

It's their move. The Rockstars stand to make alot of money. People will be interested in their older songs again. They will enter into the charts again. People will buy them again.

I will suffer if they lie or ignore. Suffer massively again. Suffer for their Sins. This is unfair. I have never in my life warranted any suffering and yet it is me that suffers all which has only ever been brought on by other humans.

All these people know the truth. I have tweeted them which is almost like talking to them personally.

John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. I imitate Jesus.
edit on 2-8-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join