Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16.

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
Could you give us an example. Are you saying you wrote the words? Did you write the lyrics? I am not sure what getting at.?


I asked over radio talkback air that famous musicians make songs out of further phone calls I would make to the radio station.

Included in the songs i have listed along with others are direct quotes of things I said and sung and spoke over radio talkback air.

Lets take the song Lose Yourself by Eminem I will quote the words out of the song that I spoke originally over radio talkback air and have all now been included in this song.


Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity

Back to the lab again, yo

This is the big one the chorus all of it is me:

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Make me king

he's cold product

No more games, I'm a change what you call rage

All these sentences I first spoke over live radio talkback air and are now included in Lose Yourself.

It could be a coincidence but I actually asked for Eminem by name and also I can do this with so many different songs.




posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda

Originally posted by celticsea
Could you give us an example. Are you saying you wrote the words? Did you write the lyrics? I am not sure what getting at.?


I asked over radio talkback air that famous musicians make songs out of further phone calls I would make to the radio station.

Included in the songs i have listed along with others are direct quotes of things I said and sung and spoke over radio talkback air.

Lets take the song Lose Yourself by Eminem I will quote the words out of the song that I spoke originally over radio talkback air and have all now been included in this song.


Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity

Back to the lab again, yo

This is the big one the chorus all of it is me:

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Make me king

he's cold product

No more games, I'm a change what you call rage

All these sentences I first spoke over live radio talkback air and are now included in Lose Yourself.

It could be a coincidence but I actually asked for Eminem by name and also I can do this with so many different songs.


Cool. But where is the Lord in those lyrics? Can you provide us with any of your lyrics that include some of the Lord in them? Otherwise, I see no connection to God or Biblical quotes and principals.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So your asking me to lay down my life. No you actually say you "require" I lay down my life for your truth and you say the truth is



Now your ready for it. The truth. The truth is I am a ROCKSTAR.


I fail to see how I should lay my life on the line for someone who says they inspired such wonderful lyrics like



Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture, shake it, shake it


And your trying to tie this into the story of jesus laying down his life somehow? Then you go on to say your actually saying to follow jesus's words.....How are his words affiliated with eminim's grabbing opportunity and outkast's shakin it like a polaroid?



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck
 



Listen to the songs My Life Be Like by Grits and Jacobs Dream by Day of Fire. They are both christian bands. I asked that a lot of Christian bands be included in the work.

If you've been listening to mainstream Christian music you've probably been listening to me or would of least heard one or two songs that would feature me. I don't really know the names of other christian bands that have been included but I know there are a few Superchick is another one also Brooke Fraser is a christian try listening to Arithmetic by her. As I said I asked for Christian bands to be included. Also I asked that bands try and include scripture in there songs though not many have.

The phone calls that the songs are based on have Christ all the way through them.

I believe I have shared in the Sufferings of Christ and suffering was a theme as I was suffering.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
I may be wrong here, but aren't you asking people to follow your words and your truth at the risk of their lives over the Lord's words? That would be saying you're the Christ.

It seems your doing really well with the music industry, why would I put my life on the line for someone is who doing so well?


I'm asking that they follow Christs words. Truth is Jesus whether it's my truth or someone else's truth, truth is Jesus.

I'm asking they follow the lord's words and to risk there lives yep and the lord himself says if you follow Christs words youll follow me and that still doesn't make me claiming to be Christ. This isn't for money.


it's what you believe to be the truth...it must be great to be absolutely sure of something said by a mythical being, to go against everything your natural survival instinct tells you is wrong. feel free to carry that out yourself without involving others.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck
 



Listen to the songs My Life Be Like by Grits and Jacobs Dream by Day of Fire. They are both christian bands. I asked that a lot of Christian bands be included in the work.

If you've been listening to mainstream Christian music you've probably been listening to me or would of least heard one or two songs that would feature me. I don't really know the names of other christian bands that have been included but I know there are a few Superchick is another one also Brooke Fraser is a christian try listening to Arithmetic by her. As I said I asked for Christian bands to be included. Also I asked that bands try and include scripture in there songs though not many have.

The phone calls that the songs are based on have Christ all the way through them.

I believe I have shared in the Sufferings of Christ and suffering was a theme as I was suffering.



Alright, let's say you had influence on these bands and that your message is about Christ, but no one can hold a candle to the Lord. There is human suffering all over the globe, that doesn't make those that suffer anything like Christ.

Of course, I'm waiting for someone to say, "Pictures, or no proof". Regardless of proof, I can believe you're being truthful about how you get your lyrics out. A shame that you don't get paid. Art for art's sake is a noble cause, hardly one worth dying for though.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck
 



Listen to the songs My Life Be Like by Grits and Jacobs Dream by Day of Fire. They are both christian bands. I asked that a lot of Christian bands be included in the work.

If you've been listening to mainstream Christian music you've probably been listening to me or would of least heard one or two songs that would feature me. I don't really know the names of other christian bands that have been included but I know there are a few Superchick is another one also Brooke Fraser is a christian try listening to Arithmetic by her. As I said I asked for Christian bands to be included. Also I asked that bands try and include scripture in there songs though not many have.

The phone calls that the songs are based on have Christ all the way through them.

I believe I have shared in the Sufferings of Christ and suffering was a theme as I was suffering.











when is jesus christ or god going to make the wealthy suffer, without pulling the rest of us down also....why is that not a moral alternative?



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Two pages (mostly me posting), two flags and two stars. Your following is growing by leaps and bounds brother.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Leeda! What are you doing?

Talking to the DJs and putting out the good word?

I think there must have been a half day at the middle school. He'll be back after school's out.

Maybe we are just not worthy of a reply.

Seems like a "dead thread" now.

That's a pretty good rhyme, you can use that one Leeda.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clairity



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
I may be wrong here, but aren't you asking people to follow your words and your truth at the risk of their lives over the Lord's words? That would be saying you're the Christ.

It seems your doing really well with the music industry, why would I put my life on the line for someone is who doing so well?


I'm asking that they follow Christs words. Truth is Jesus whether it's my truth or someone else's truth, truth is Jesus.

I'm asking they follow the lord's words and to risk there lives yep and the lord himself says if you follow Christs words youll follow me and that still doesn't make me claiming to be Christ. This isn't for money.


Well, if this isn't about money or recognition, what about this post you made.

Attention Me Deserve. Money of all things. When Will I Get Credit.,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I know what's going on here. I have a friend who has some problems, he used to know Kid Rock when he worked at the car wash before Kid got famous. Then my friend got worse and started to believe Kid was sending him messages in his songs about something he did in the past that caused him guilt. I know a couple people with this sort of trouble, they have to take cogentin and holidol. I know too well in fact as the last time I saw my Uncle, he was doing the thorizine shuffle.

Sorry about stirring things up Leeda, Peace.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clairity



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh God here we go again. I thought for sure you would have gotten over this by now. I am pretty sure no one stole your ideas off a radio call in show, and I am positive no one is going to pay you for the ideas you believe we're stolen.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda
 


Jesus did not allow himself to be crucified for you! Explain to me how someone dieing makes it logical for you to go and be irresponsible with your choices. You choose what you do!

You have to take responsibility for it. Otherwise why am I not allowed to go around killing sinners?

I mean they are possessed by the devil all the more reason to wipe them out.

Martyrdom doesn't exist! It's an excuse to kill someone who is telling you what you know isn't real.

Please reply with something intelligent to say. Not church regurgitation either!



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Every time mankind kills the fallen god. The count down to extinction gets ever closer.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Oh God here we go again. I thought for sure you would have gotten over this by now. I am pretty sure no one stole your ideas off a radio call in show, and I am positive no one is going to pay you for the ideas you believe we're stolen.


I believe it is totally possible Leeda's ideas were stolen. I gather you have been over this subject with Leeda before Steve. One look at some of those posts is enlightening. I hope Leeda understands that when you're putting it out for free, somebody might just make something out of it. Let it go and find a better outlet for your talents, like a music publisher, although there are just as likely to steal your talent.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Clairity



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
reply to post by leeda
 


Jesus did not allow himself to be crucified for you! Explain to me how someone dieing makes it logical for you to go and be irresponsible with your choices. You choose what you do!

You have to take responsibility for it. Otherwise why am I not allowed to go around killing sinners?

I mean they are possessed by the devil all the more reason to wipe them out.

Martyrdom doesn't exist! It's an excuse to kill someone who is telling you what you know isn't real.

Please reply with something intelligent to say. Not church regurgitation either!


That first line is wrong. The dogma is that he died for everyone, esp. the sinners. I totally go along with the being responsible for your actions part though.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Say what?


Let me see if I understand you....

You tell the truth.

You want your friends to lay down their life for you.

You are a ROCKSTAR (like, Bon Jovi??).

You have spoken words of songs before they were written?

You have spoken on the radio, so does that mean you are a DJ?




posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi,
This thread is kinda hard to follow...which compels me to link this.


The objective of this piece is not to provide a complete exegesis on the Tribute Episode. Rather, it is simply to show that the traditional, pro-tax interpretation of the Tribute Episode is utterly untenable. The passage unequivocally does not stand for the proposition that Jesus thought it was morally obligatory to pay taxes.


Grazing along the fence-line.

untenable

Sorry if there's not an obvious connection.

edit on (1/7/1313 by loveguy because: mondays are loonar



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy
 


Yeah, it's not money we should be worried about, it's not really our money anyway. God wants your heart and soul not some money. JC's gifts are spiritual and his rewards are not of this earth. Blessings aren't always tied to the pocket book, although faith can get you through times of no money. A wink to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers on that last remark I made.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clairity



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah, you're a rock star back up singer. Sure. How can you ask people to lay down their life for your "truth" when you tell so many lies?

I will post more detail if interest arises. In the mean time I ask nothing less than for you to believe in the testimony I give about the songs.

I ask nothing less than for you to give up this nonsense. I require it, actually.

edit on 7-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot
 


And there it is! Pictures or no proof. I saw that coming a mile a way.

If you read Leeda's earlier posts on this, you'd see no proof is forthcoming. Shall we take this on our "faith" in Leeda? I can believe it can happen, but I doubt that is the case here. Probable? Yes. True? Who can say?





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join