It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda

I asked over radio talkback air that famous musicians make songs out of further phone calls I would make to the radio station.

So you have the ability to influence famous people by speaking over the air? Wouldn't it be fair to say that satanism has had some influence over the lyrics in some of this music as well? I follow no man blindly, nor should any man ask such a thing, yet you seem to be asking just that. The significance of life is often overlooked in favor of material significance- the size of your audience and the reach of your voice is unimportant if your message is unclear, and it sounds like you have cast your lot with those who deal in half truths. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
I must really be missing something here because it amazes me that Leeda got any stars and flags for this one.

This whole thread is way over the top in that Leeda is trying to elevate him or herself by making outlandish statements and tying it in with some biblical scripture. I can believe that the lyrics Leeda offered to the airwaves via a radio talk show could be "stolen" and used in mainstream pop recordings, but in this case a fool and their lyrics are soon parted. Regardless of the fact I can believe that part of Leeda's story, I can only come to the conclusion that Leeda is experiencing paranoid delusions.

Stop calling the radio station before they put a restraining order on you. I hope you have friends and relatives that will help you and come to visit when you end up in a psych ward. Seriously, you need help. If your on meds, you might need a script change to even out your brain chemistry.

I'm not trying to be mean, but you have some big problems and obsessing about this is making your problems worse.

Crazy religious people stick together. Plain and simple, I even seen someone feeding this troll!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"So far in this thread no one has done anything. No one has done anything apart from posting that they maybe give me there life? There's more than just posting in this thread required. Your life is nothing less than all your resources.

So tell me what have you given me when you say you give me your life? "

Yeah this person is crazy! Nuf said.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Unless you LOVE the TRUTH you will never recognise the TRUTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join