It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.

Remember me for asking. I require that you lay down your life for me. But here's the catch, you have to support (with your life) the truth that I speak.

So If the truth will set us free.... This truth is important and powerful enough to encompass the globe and many nations but yet it remains a secret. Therefore it must be propagated.

You must spread this truth with your life defending what you know about it and what you have heard.

In the face of all even denial by others you must stand with your very life.

Now your ready for it. The truth. The truth is I am a ROCKSTAR. I have lyrically cameoed in about 30 different songs by famous musician artists from all over the world.

I feature in the chorus and then often cameo with other lines in the songs as well. It's not my voice it's the original artists but they're singing my words, words that I spoke originally over radio talkback air. I asked for them to do this.

Here are some of the songs I cameo in:

OutKast: Hey Ya
RHCP: Snow (Hey Yo)
RHCP: Hump De Bump
RHCP: Slow Cheetah
RHCP: We Believe
RHCP: Dani California
Greenday: I Walk Alone
Eminem: Lose Yourself
Eminem: Without Me
Linkin Park: Somewhere I Belong
Linkin Park: Breaking the Habit
Linkin Park: Bleed it Out
Finn Bro: Won't Give In
Hoobastank: The Reason
Brooke Fraser: Arithmetic
Day of Fire: Jacobs Dream
Grits: My Life Be Like
Foo Fighters: All My Life
Finger Eleven: One Thing
Stone Sour: Through Glass.

There are more songs.

Anyway I ask that you lay down your life for me and the truth that I speak. If you don't believe what I say then your not laying down your life for the truth simple.

You must believe and spread this virally. It is world changing.

The truth is that these songs have influenced billions around the world. Very few people remain untouched as in haven't listened to these songs.

This is world changing stuff.

Anyway I need people to lay down their life for mine to get this truth out.

Propagate the truth. There is reward for your work and labour if you endure to the end.

Lay your life on the line for me and the truth that I am speaking. The story I tell.

I will post more detail if interest arises. In the mean time I ask nothing less than for you to believe in the testimony I give about the songs.

John 15:20 if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

With everything I say I suggest.... 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test Everything and Prove All Things.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Leeda

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Are you Norah Jones?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Are you Norah Jones?

2nd line

Nope I am as yet someone who is still unknown, though the body of work I am present in is huge.
edit on 7-1-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16

Using religious verses to support your stance is asinine as well as counter productive Facelift 4:20

But, the Stone Sour shout out was spot on...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

It's not that i am discounting your testimony, I am questioning this............

The truth is I am a ROCKSTAR.

verses this...........

I am as yet someone who is still unknown

The lyrics of the songs (the ones I am familiar with) you have mentioned are indeed hard hitting.

Irrespective of that, I will protect all innocent from the unjust, to the best of my ability - is this not enough?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I believe the truth is you have grossly exaggerated the number of people influenced by the artist list you have presented.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by leeda

It's not that i am discounting your testimony, I am questioning this............

The truth is I am a ROCKSTAR.

verses this...........

I am as yet someone who is still unknown

They are not contradictory. What exactly are you questioning? Could you enlighten me a little further. Err what point are you trying to make?

The songs have been done. Words spoken by me are now cameoed in the songs I have listed. By my reckoning this makes me a Rockstar just without the fame.

The words I spoke are unique and cannot be mistaken for coincidence that they appear in the songs. Not to mention just how many different songs there are which make it impossible that it is mere coincidence.

I remember what I spoke and sung. They match more than just the words, they match exact pronounciations and style that I used.

I am the base to these songs? Doesn't that make me a rockstar even though I am unknown?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I meant no disrespect, please forgive me.

I was curious as to the meaning of those 2 comments, which you have cleared up.

In regards to the topic you have raised, I will protect the righteous from the wicked, the less fortunate from the greedy............if that be you, then consider myself at your service.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
I believe the truth is you have grossly exaggerated the number of people influenced by the artist list you have presented.

There are other artists and also other songs by the same artists I have listed. I have definitely influenced alot of people.

When I said "these songs have influenced billions around the world. Very few people remain untouched as in haven't listened to these songs." I was referring to the whole body of work which is not all totally presented.

I have honestly and truthfully touched billions and for a long time to come.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You're walking in dangerous territory friend. If you're going to quote the Bible, here's a couple for you.

Mark

5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any [man] deceive you:
6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

That's the first one that came to my mind. It's in all the gospels I believe.

Edit to add: My brother is a professional drummer that was signed to Atlantic and had a number of songs in movies. He was on the track to do more, but his ego is in check and he has reasonable goals. I'd say you better deflate yours before it it gets any bigger and causes you a bunch of trouble. Also, he is in the Screen Actors Guild, none of that made his head grow to the size yours did.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Last lines.

edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clairity

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
You're walking in dangerous territory friend. If you're going to quote the Bible, here's a couple for you.

Mark

6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

I'm not claiming that i'm Christ so how possibly does the scripture u quote have any relevance?

Could you please clarify for me. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I may be wrong here, but aren't you asking people to follow your words and your truth at the risk of their lives over the Lord's words? That would be saying you're the Christ.

It seems your doing really well with the music industry, why would I put my life on the line for someone is who doing so well?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I personally don't trust people who are not a little selfish and self preserving.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Mark

Edit to add: My brother is a professional drummer that was signed to Atlantic and had a number of songs in movies. He was on the track to do more, but his ego is in check and he has reasonable goals. I'd say you better deflate yours before it it gets any bigger and causes you a bunch of trouble. Also, he is in the Screen Actors Guild, none of that made his head grow like that.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Last lines.

Could you please explain why I need to get my ego in check? How can I possibly be coming over as having a huge ego. I think your the one with the huge ego really for saying what you say.

Where in my text is my head grown like that?

No one believes me and I get insulted all the time for presenting this truth it is very humbling indeed.

I suppose that at least by telling about your brother you might at least believe what I say.

Please tell me my errors further so I may correct them. I honestly didn't see myself as having a huge head. Again where in my text am I coming across like this?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Could you give us an example? Are you saying you wrote the words? Did you write the lyrics? I am not sure what getting at?

edit on 1/7/13 by celticsea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I may be wrong here, but aren't you asking people to follow your words and your truth at the risk of their lives over the Lord's words? That would be saying you're the Christ.

It seems your doing really well with the music industry, why would I put my life on the line for someone is who doing so well?

I'm asking that they follow Christs words. Truth is Jesus whether it's my truth or someone else's truth, truth is Jesus.

I'm asking they follow the lord's words and to risk there lives yep and the lord himself says if you follow Christs words youll follow me and that still doesn't make me claiming to be Christ. This isn't for money.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm the one with the ego! You got that one nailed brother! LOL

If you can't see it, that, to me at least, proves my point. Maybe you should try to explain your point to me and make it clear. Certainly I may have totally misunderstood your post. If so, you should correct me, I'm not going to get pissed if I'm wrong here and will be humbled by your vast wisdom.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just read your last post. So your words are the same as Christ's? Are your lyrics for the glory of God? That's make's it his words, not yours, the glory belongs to Him.

Edit to add: I believe you are truthful about your occupation, more power to you on that. Song writing seems like a lot less hassle compared to touring and getting screwed by the record label.

edit on 7-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join