It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
Interesting CCTV picture that apparently shows a flying disc landing . Picture and report of sighting was submitted to MUFON who are now investigating. Report filed on January 5, 2013. The incident allegedly occurred on July 5, 2012. Footage is pending.

Witness Report:

"My father works in an oil company here in Texas, and they had noticed that some people were taking the crude oil in the night," the witness stated. "So they started putting cameras up around the areas. One night one camera caught a UFO."

The witness explains that the photo had been circulated, but with no further explanation.

"The news had spread throughout the workers and they soon emailed it to my father. My father had sent it to me and now I'm posting it here on MUFON."

What do you say ?

Have you noticed whose YouTube channel is that? Give it a look. And I really doubt videos like this that ask you to subscribe, it's very suspicious. I call it a total hoax.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

why not put all the cctv footage up that would be nice
as then we would have some good footage but at the moment its just a pic of a cctv video

just saying

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

Have you noticed whose YouTube channel is that? Give it a look. And I really doubt videos like this that ask you to subscribe, it's very suspicious. I call it a total hoax.

I agree it looks like a hoax , I'm not in the habit of defending groups like ADG but the chances are they picked this up from the MUFON site so may not be directly implicated .

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If the photo itself is real it's interesting to examine the implied scale of the scene.
Pretty much rules out a low boy trailer if this is accurate.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hmm interesting, I work as a lorry driver and I'm hooking up trailers all day, I've never seen a trailer THAT low before. I can't see anything that looks like wheel arches,no exhaust or fuel tank.not saying this IS an alien because as stated in other replies they must be about six inches tall.But, how do we know there not. Need to see the thing land before ill make an executive decision though.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

where in texas is this?

Anyone know?

If you have links to your original source you need to post them

Second these are just stills..........if there is moving video they need to add them.......

This could easily be vechicle lights caused in the blur of the corner of the camera , taken at its regular intervals causing the artifact..........
edit on 7-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Now there's an interesting observation..

I'm still calling BS, to the notion that it very well could be an ATV, or something with a single light, that's causing a blurred effect of the single light source - Perhaps this was a trail camera after all? Interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

where in texas is this?

Anyone know?

Umm, Cotulla.....? Where it says under on the time/date stamp of the image/still.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1

where in texas is this?

Anyone know?

Umm, Cotulla.....? Where it says under on the time/date stamp of the image/still.

texas is a big place man, that could be the name of the property its on, the oil rig its named after......anything.......

I live in Texas right now ..........but thanks for the snarky reply

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

where in texas is this?

Anyone know?

If you have links to your original source you need to post them

Second these are just stills..........if there is moving video they need to add them.......

This could easily be vechicle lights caused in the blur of the corner of the camera , taken at its regular intervals causing the artifact..........
edit on 7-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Cotulla, I've reviewed some of the latest press releases of the recent 'booming oil fracking' industry there, google maps reveals two locations that are quite large and very new. (concrete still being poured).
I couldn't nail down a location that jives with the image in question though.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
If the photo itself is real it's interesting to examine the implied scale of the scene.
Pretty much rules out a low boy trailer if this is accurate.

Hmmm...what i'm seeing in this pic is...where you have pump houses, i see two buckets for collecting sediment or or for the drainage of the tank/tanks. (both buckets appear to sit at the end of a pipe) and if the pipe is to the scale you are suggesting, they are bigger than the ones running through Siberia...as for the tyre tracks, some of those tracks are larger than the juggernaught you have scaled here....

Just shows you how one mans perception can be different from someone elses...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I fell sorry for the suspension of that truck. Look at the size of the mounds/boulders it must drive over. Look at the size of that trench its going to drive through....that would swallow the front wheels easily. Those tress must be massive!
edit on 7-1-2013 by blackspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I'm sure the EPA would not be happy with 'buckets' used to collect anything being filtered from a crude storage tank

Take a closer look at the shadows along the 'fence line', utility poles and hose lines.

I believe the 'ufo' in the background is probably perimeter floods on a low open building, like those used to store pipe sections.

Either way, it's fun to entertain the various perspectives.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Cotulla is off IH35 in South Texas about 40 miles from Laredo (Mexican border). It looks like a flatbed trailer to me. Or some kind of markers, maybe loading lights (like for a parking zone).
Interesting, though. A contractor who works for us occasionally hunts near Cotulla & told this story a few years ago (August 08, actually) about seeing a ufo & that he thought it had something to do with him having a perforated/ ruptured intestine 3 or 4 months later. I thought he was just bs-ing. lol oo-wee-oo Maybe not.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think I've found the original report Posted by: ufonews Posted date: July 11, 2012 , seems odd that it was reported last year but only posted to MUFON this year .
There was a video with this post but has since been deleted .
UFO HOVERING NEAR OIL FIELD CAUGHT BY MOTION ACTIVATED SECURITY CAMERA

There will be no video of this , looks like the picture is all there is .

A security montion activated camera managed to capture a single photo still as the UFO was hovering in the background

edit on 7-1-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm ruling out the trailer part if you look at the right light of the object you can definitly see that its of the ground.
Ufo or not ufo here are the optimized photo's , flagged for the good topic.

1#

Zoomed

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Lights at the back of trailers, trucks etc are generally placed lower so that they don't blind the drivers behind it.

edit on 7-1-2013 by blackspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Those tiny aliens are soooo cute!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blackspirit

That's not what i mean if you look carfully you can see a empty space at the end that shows that it isnt parked but hovering low above the ground.But its simple if you believe in it then you'll clearly see it's a ufo if you are sceptic you will see a trailer with strange hanging lights either way it would be stunning if we had some footage to investigate.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I may be wrong, but I believe the tire tracks your using are only the tandems from one side of the truck......
Thus making the scale very odd.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join