It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting CCTV picture that apparently shows a flying disc landing . Picture and report of sighting was submitted to MUFON who are now investigating. Report filed on January 5, 2013. The incident allegedly occurred on July 5, 2012. Footage is pending.

Witness Report:

"My father works in an oil company here in Texas, and they had noticed that some people were taking the crude oil in the night," the witness stated. "So they started putting cameras up around the areas. One night one camera caught a UFO."

The witness explains that the photo had been circulated, but with no further explanation.

"The news had spread throughout the workers and they soon emailed it to my father. My father had sent it to me and now I'm posting it here on MUFON."

What do you say ?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Footage or it didn't happen (yeah I went there)

I honestly don't know, it looks like something that's about it. Very interesting nonetheless...looking forward to the footage release.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Great...Aliens siphoning fuel now.....

I'll keep an eye on this story for further clarification....

Des

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Looks like a low rider eh? I can't quite make out the scale of it. What are the time lapse for snapping shot on these things? Are they motion tripped and then shoot pics? A time frame would be useful perhaps. Curious about the shadows in the rest of the pic do not seem to correlate with the anomaly, unless that is it's shadow right beneath it?
Interesting at least..

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm going with good 'ol fashioned flood lights.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Are they 10 inches tall?

Why would they need crude oil?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm going with good 'ol fashioned flood lights.

Peace

shhhhh....I'm pushing aliens siphoning fuel from oil facility. You and your logic....:

Des...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
looks rather small doesnt it?

pictures are worthless.. I need to see a video of it, since it just so happens to land exactly perfectly in camera frame I would need to see it come into frame and land as well as leave to be able to tell if whatever it is, is actually real..

Also how did they steal the oil, does anyone get out and grab it or what? I want to see video of that.

Where in TX is it? I am in TX I will go there and put cameras of my own.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It is so small, maybe 8 feet by 2 feet, that if it really flies it would have to be a droid of some kind. But there is no proof of flight here, so unless someone else sees a flying bumper, I do not expect to hear about this again.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just going by the tracks in the (snow/sand?) I would say something other than E.T. because that would be one small craft and the supposed aliens would be tiny beyond belief. The lights on it seem to have the shape of todays L.E.D. type side marker lights so maybe its some kind of trailer or other equipment.

Just guessing given availible info.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I can see it now. You out there in the desert setting up cameras...then getting busted for stealing fuel...

Kudos to you for offering to go get pics yourself....

Des

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's hard to tell what the context of that might be.
It's certainly interesting. Looks UFO like.
Might be a drone.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh i know right.. THERE HE IS fuel stealer!!! how do you steal that fuel on your motorycle? oh who cares, ur under arrest! lmao

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Perhaps if we saw an actual video it would be more convincing! WTH?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is a Cotulla in south central TX. Well sites typically have gravel roads and clearings. Guessing it is a well site.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is YT from sept 2012 at a fracing site near Cotulla. Bunch of workers talking about lights a second night in a row. (lots of cursing in it though).

Maybe they are interesting in the oil business in the Eagle Ford shale area.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1/6/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Looks like some sort of portable platform deck with lights around it. Kind of looks flat but the camera makes it look somewhat round on top.

Interesting find though.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Looks like a low riding trailer with safety lights?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's just a Chrysler Imperial.

Very interesting, very interesting indeed.

I'd say if it is a UFO, it's man made. I don't know why superior beings would use craft lighting such as that.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Probably believe it more if there was actual footage of it landing, but it's just sitting there and no aliens got out?

Well it's about time they landed anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join