It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I'm sure the EPA would not be happy with 'buckets' used to collect anything being filtered from a crude storage tank

Just because it says they are crude storage tanks doesn't mean they are, also doesn't mean this could be a crude iol storage plant....i'm thinking more along the lines of high pressure air storage tank, maybe sitting to the right of a gas station...going by the size of the tyre tracks maybe that tank is no more than 12/15 feet tall.....just how i see it....before the picture with the truck was added and i see nothing to change my thoughts. sorry.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I say its a flat bed trailer with LED lights on the sides, thats it thats all.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Equiinox

where in texas is this?

Anyone know?

If you have links to your original source you need to post them

Second these are just stills..........if there is moving video they need to add them.......

This could easily be vechicle lights caused in the blur of the corner of the camera , taken at its regular intervals causing the artifact..........
edit on 7-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Cotulla, I've reviewed some of the latest press releases of the recent 'booming oil fracking' industry there, google maps reveals two locations that are quite large and very new. (concrete still being poured).
I couldn't nail down a location that jives with the image in question though.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

Thank you lone.........

Its an interesting photo for sure.......but with the blurriness im still gonna have to say motion artifact......

And indeed lots of fracking going on here in TX, and more to come as they start taping old wells that were thought to be dry.......

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Maybe the craft, if extraterrestrial, is a drone, or an unmanned exploration vehicle?

As far as why an advanced civilization would heist oil.....I have no clue. Testing?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Was this in Benbrook? I worked in logistics down in Dallas back in the day and we sent plenty of oil drilling equipment and machinery out that way. This actually looks pretty similar to a drilling pipe they would use in drilling.

Also, CCTV shoots continuous footage and is directly uploaded to its host server... so why no footage?
edit on 7-1-2013 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is this why we don't try to get off oil, because we made a deal with the aliens to keep processing it because they need it as well?? No wonder its over $3/gal.

I was hoping aliens maneuvered their crafts with brain power

And don't forget everyone - subscribe subscribe subscribe subscribe subscribe subscribe subscribe

... to the posters videos... funny that the word "subscribe" was the only thing moving in the video of a photograph (bottom left corner). They really must want some subscribers

so yeah, obvious hoax

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why no footage of it landing and taking off again?

Flatbed trailer with no wheels? Seems unlikely lol

And universes' tiniest aliens? nahhhhh

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
cctv footage of one picture? what kind of cctv only takes one photo?

As soon as i saw it was by "ADG" the same guys behind the UFO landing in china video posted last week. i personally call this a hoax, just like their other videos

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Looks like a low riding trailer with safety lights?

You beat me to it but ya I agree.

A car hauler or flatbed trailer of sorts. My opinion may change as more evidence comes out, but for the time being but what he said ^.

Agreed. Except, maybe not lights, but that really shiny reflective tape? With cameras, the shiny tape looks that exact same, super bright like IT'S giving off light, not just reflecting.

Also, doesn't the whole area around the UFO look really doctored? Everythings just so fuzzy... just an even fuzz.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Flat bed trailer. Looks like it's a game cam that snapped a picture as the thief was zooming by and caught the flatbed with running lights on the side.

Just saw the above post...

^ what he said.

edit on 7-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TAWonATS
I would say something other than E.T. because that would be one small craft and the supposed aliens would be tiny beyond belief.

Tell me again what do we, as a species, send to space... we send small unmanned probes. I'm not saying this is alien or not... just saying that sentence is a bit narrow taking into account that we do send small probes everywhere... if you think like that, maybe all those aliens out there think we're microbial since we sent about 2 mini-mini cars to mars, and little tiny probes everywhere. Ok, so the new martian car is a bit bigger but... no bigger than that black thing on the picture.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Again this is as about as real as that crap japanese cgi efforst from last week.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Honestly could be anything. And why would aliens steal oil anyway? lol

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I also want to see the footage. I'm guessing the reason the footage hasn't been uploaded is because most security cameras record in VFR format. This is designed too make the footage "tamper-proof" the problem with this no open source players can play the format. So most likely for us to watch the footage, the person will need to hold an iPhone up to the screen as it's playing back.

I wish there was a better solution!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

I also want to see the footage.

It seems there isn't any footage

A security montion activated camera managed to capture a single photo still as the UFO was hovering in the background
UFO HOVERING NEAR OIL FIELD CAUGHT BY MOTION ACTIVATED SECURITY CAMERA

edit on 7-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe these tanks are 1500-5000 gallon, above ground vertical-type, crude oil 'field' storage tanks...

Which would put each tank at about 4'-8' in diameter and anywhere from 8'-16' tall (per API spec).

Here are examples of some in Texas:

As another poster touched on earlier, what we're seeing are buckets under the drain lines, of the tanks.
Putting the 'tire marks' to scale, as dually/tandem axle marks, not overall vehicle width-tire tracks, like we had originally put to thought. Meaning that the lights we're seeing very well could be from a single or double axle standard duty trailer-sized object, and that the 'object' we're seeing isn't as gargantuan as we had previously mentioned. My guess is that it's a pull-behind trailer.

Also, I've found a few 'suspect' drill/storage sites that the OP's image could be from, in Cotulla, Texas...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's no reason to be sure its a UFO at this point, you really cannot tell from a single picture.

The aliens do not have to be "10 inches tall" though, I'm sure extraterrestrial races could have developed functioning vehicles that don't require on board pilots?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Pics like these always bring up good discussion.

As to what it is,not sure,looks UFOish but we've all been here many many times before,i'd love it to be a UFO landing to get fuel or something but you can't tell with just 1 pic.
Why when something like this is photo'd you either have crappy video or crappy pic.
i'll keep an eye open at this thread & see what comes up.

EDIT
As OptimusSubprime pointed out below it's not a UFO as it isn't flying..my mistake

edit on 7-1-2013 by rhynouk because: adding stuff

edit on 7-1-2013 by rhynouk because: adding stuff

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It isn't flying, therefore it is not a UFO. If there were footage of it landing that would be different.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Are they 10 inches tall?

Why would they need crude oil?

Why would you assume they wouldn't?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join