It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They really ARE trying to have Obama be our permanent Dictator!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here we go again.

This US Rep, a democrat- of course- is trying once again to bestow kingdom on the usurper.

www.popvox.com...

H.J.Res. 15: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Remove the term limits, hack the voting machines (completed), and you too can have perpetual rule, even in America. Amerika. The end.

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I cant even understand how anyone would want this loser in office for ONE term, let alone an indefinite number of terms!

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Interesting. From the link given, the results of what people think are:

POPVOX Nation:
0% Support
100% Oppose (162 users)

Assuming thats an accurate snippet of what the public thinks, then any representative who votes or proposes things contrary to that, should be immediately removed from office for going against the wishes of those theyve sworn to represent.

Pretty clear cut, really.

ETA: now 215 oppose, 0 support.
edit on 1/5/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As a outsider to US I always given the impression that Obama was fixing up USA after Bush destroyed it ?
Cant see who would do better then Obama as president..

Oh there is one that I would like to see US president, that guy Jessy Ventura, he fight for the truth and say what he thinks.. but that would just be to good to be true

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am so very very sick of these idiots! For those interested, H.J.Res. 15 was introduced on January 4, 2013 by Representative Jose E. Serrano [NY-15] . There are no co-sponsors...yet!

thomas.loc.gov...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Solomon was right, "There is nothing new under the sun." The same thing was said about Bush 6 years ago. That didn't pan out. This won't either.

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
As a outsider to US I always given the impression that Obama was fixing up USA after Bush destroyed it ?

Ron Paul would have. Gary Johnson would have. Jill Stein would have. Any actual citizen of America who wasnt a bought and payed for shill with the NWOs hand 2 feet up there asses would have.

ETA: And yes Jesse would have too.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell (R) once tried to do the same thing. Both sides try to extend their reach of power when they are in office, but it never comes to fruition.

This bill will die before it comes out of committee. No worries.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Jesse Ventura would be a breath of fresh air, truly. And I can't believe you put him in a similar category as Obama, when they're polarities apart, and though Ventura is more conservative than I am, Obama isn't exactly liberal either, something more fascist comes to mind. I don't care about Jesse's right winged or left winged spectrum, he is a good man. And why are we electing anything less a good man or woman in any country. He has proven his worth a lot more . People should get on top of how the voting mechanisms work, how leaders are selected and start to gain control over producing better candidates.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What tha @#$@#$

No way that would last. If there ever was a
civil war in America, that would set it off for
sure.
They have screwed up enough as it is, we sure
dont need a dictator as lousy as he is to keep
rule over us.

Would explain the scare over the gun grab though.

Spacespider, There is rumor that Ventura will consider
running next election "if conditions are met" he sure could
not do any worse than the ones we have already had in
office thats for sure.
But i dont see it happening. As most on the fringe of
politics it will fade away and there will be a excuse as to
why he didnt run...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh there is one that I would like to see US president, that guy Jessy Ventura, he fight for the truth and say what he thinks.. but that would just be to good to be true

Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura

edit on 5-1-2013 by RedmoonMWC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea, the last thing the world needs right now is another conservative American leader. Lets all pray that the amendment passes!
edit on 5-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why do they need to do that..when all they need is a "false flag" or a "natural/man-made disaster"...to make the POTUS all mighty dictator, via Martial Law? We still got 4 years before anything like that happens.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Mitch McConnell (R) once tried to do the same thing. Both sides try to extend their reach of power when they are in office, but it never comes to fruition.

This bill will die before it comes out of committee. No worries.

Perhaps.

But the world, especially the West, especially America IN the West, is swirling down the drain at such an incomprehensible pace to what anyone would have thought was possible say 15 years ago, that prior precedents showing that these kinds of bills fail cannot be relied on anymore.

Who would have ever thought that American Citizens can now be legally assassinated if the state wants them gone? Or "detained" indefinitely, IE, never to be seen again? Or who would have thought the middle class would have been eradicated in such a short period of time? Or America, once the shining light of freedom on the planet, would now be such a tiny tip toe away from a complete police state? Or that you are required to be molested by state approved perverts in order to air travel, or get a cancerous dose of radiation instead?

The bill might die.

But its not implausible that it will succeed, with or without the publics supports, as weve seen matters none now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
One Step closer to be as North Korea and you all know how well things work at there

Meaning of the word President needs to be re-evaluated.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That partisan left wing tripe and nowhere near the reality. I hope you realize this.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Sounds like a good idea, the last thing the world needs right now is another conservative American leader.

Left / Right, Conservative / Liberal, both the two sides of the same tyrannical coin.

What we need is a completely new coin. The one we have needs to be dropped down a storm drain. A new coin perhaps with the two sides being Freedom and Liberty, you know, like what was meant to be, but was then hijacked and corrupted into the farce we have today.

Lets all pray that the amendment passes!

Lets all pray that people who are not American citizens butt out of American politics!

And please take Bama, your fellow non-American citizen with you on your way out, too.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Sounds like a good idea, the last thing the world needs right now is another conservative American leader. Lets all pray that the amendment passes!
edit on 5-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Please explain to me how Obama's policies (especially in matters of war) are any different.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
From what I see, H.J.Res.15 is nothing like that.

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to authorize the line item veto.

So...erm...whats the truth then? I am confused actually...the congress website shows this to be a older bill talking about line item vetos, but beforeitsnews and the like are suggesting its a new thing about dictatorship...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Here's my lil nugget.
As the ribbon reads TA !

I flag and star your threads even when they lack substantial text, simply for the truth you bring in an un biased way.

What an idiot I am. I of course meant

Unbiased

Flames self

edit on 5-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join