It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Its great news that what you have found so far
shows to be upstanding and factual.

I am just starting to dig and it will probably take a few
days just to begin to understand it all....

Ya i agree, you can tell it was there when they wrote the
documents. Which gives me hope.

Anyone find links to back up all of this, feel free to post.
Will save many lots of hours of dead ends.

on further note i did hear mention to watch obama's speech
in feb. not sure how much confidence i put in it, but from what
i gathered it is going to be a huge announcement.
But then again, i've been told things like that before as well.

edit on 4-1-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

That's the spirit.

But hey we've been part of the Slavery System for many lifetimes, not exactly going to snap out of it in one minute, right?

It will take time, maybe days or weeks or could even be months, but I doubt more than that.

All we are "waiting" on is the GO sign for all these rulings and whatnot to be mainstream. I personally believe this is why so many people have quit or been fired, and why the whole fiscal cliff BS has gone the way it has. We're all saying to legislators, GET something done! But they know something we don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It will take more than month's... i see a few years,
the legal end may go through but if something like this
actually happened, the majority of people would be like
deer in a headlight and totally lost for quite a while until
they adjusted. Something as what they are talking about
would be a MAJOR change the likes of which very few could
be prepared for.

I have had the feeling for a while, they have had other plans in store
things that have gone on that should have been instantly corrected
have been treated as a minor nuisance and basically ignored or allowed
to continue. I do agree one way or the other, they do have other plans
in store, otherwise things would of been acted on already.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is all very interesting. It's going to take me some time to read through all of it, and understand it all. One thing that stands out for me at the moment is the 5 billion, and possibly more that's owed to each of us. How do we get that? Will we get that? I could really use that for many, many things. It'd make it possible for me to have a few acres of land with a small house, and a garden. Just one of the things I dream about having some day.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatrionaBeldame
This is all very interesting. It's going to take me some time to read through all of it, and understand it all. One thing that stands out for me at the moment is the 5 billion, and possibly more that's owed to each of us. How do we get that? Will we get that? I could really use that for many, many things. It'd make it possible for me to have a few acres of land with a small house, and a garden. Just one of the things I dream about having some day.

Hold on to those dreams, and keep them alive. Yes it doesn't mean we all get 5B in our banks or our hands, it just means the hoarding of value (money, items, etc) are to be returned or "reset" so everyone is equal.

But literally, the foreclosing documents cited that each human being is equally owed this.

I remember years ago the battle that was won with foreclosed farms (and Willie Nelson was deeply involved in the Farm Aid stuff), but those "wins" have all been kept frozen, much like this whole thing. Someone had to act and file all the appropriate paperwork and that's what you see here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I highly recommend this film to anyone who wishes to learn more about common law.

Here is a link with a trove of information, there are several links at the bottom of the page.

www.coppermoonshinestills.com...
Search Amazon for this book, buy it, read it, know it: "The History of American Constitutional"

Do your research, know the law. I would not recommend defending yourself with common law unless you are very informed. If you aren't informed and don't know your facts, you will be shark bait.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmealPersonal disclosure: I will continue to pay my IRS bill and all the other loans and stuff, until the truth of all of this hits home to the people at large. I do this because, like most, I am fearful that though these actions have occurred and there has indeed been rulings, things could go terribly wrong because I am not protected from harassment and jail or whatever YET. In other words people in authority could lie or cheat or otherwise defeat me by ignoring the rulings. Sure, over time I might be able to mount a case that would free me, but right now my path is not to fight the system directly and "test" it. Right now, my path is to continue on my spiritual journey and make sure my family is fed, clothed, and sheltered.

And this is the very thing which keeps things as they are. The ones manipulating and ruling the system, have created an environment in which people are just slightly more afraid of losing what they still have than they are of the people controlling them.

This is one thing which the controlling elite have to fear...the moment that the majority of people finally loose everything, they will no longer have anything left to lose in regards to standing up against the controlling elite.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

When I feel the compelling urge to move at the right time, I will. We all must act according to what will suit our path best, and let this guidance come from our higher Self. I will listen to it in these matters and all the rest. Right now, I am to keep to my path and choose when the time is right. Too soon and too little impact will occur from just me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Society rules... if you don't like them.. buy yourself an island and make your own

I can't afford my own apartment, but ok I'll go buy myself an island

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
As for OP...idk, I've heard similar things for a while now...hopefully it's true, that will be great...but I'm neither going to believe nor dis-believe. If it turns out true, no belief will be required

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This all sounds like the "sovereign citizens" movement. I have seen a resurgance of this information and made a few new FB friends who also promote this view, so I am willing to re-examine it, but last I checked, there was a ton of info debunking these claims.

Regardless, I would urge people who follow this stuff to proceed with caution.

Edit to add: I'm having a hard time reading through the People's Trust announcement right now, as it sounds like a giant lead-up to a sales pitch. It is also verbose (even the non legal-speak portion), full of grammatical errors ("veil of allusion"), and inadequately presents the information, as most of these claimants do, or they link to incredibly difficult to understand legal documents, and I'm sorry, but unless you have a degree in law or have seriously studied it, no layperson will be able to grasp most of it. You can pretend you do, look up a few definitions and maybe sail by, but this stuff is WAY over most people's heads. Given the way I keep seeing it presented, I'd wager most people like to regurgitate the info with very little clue themselves as to what they are talking about. 5B/person sure is exciting. I can be wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it, but my b.s. meter is off the charts.
edit on 1/4/2013 by azamber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
The only thread I could find about it was here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here's the deal folks. This is one of THE BIGGEST things to ever happen to humanity. Why is it not viral? This ties in and puts into context many things, such as the banker resignations, and various rumors about just how corrupt the whole money system is.

Are people so skeptical that they can't see the evidence in front of their eyes? Or is the paradigm of scarcity and control such a powerful thing that it continues to grip people and maintain the illusion?

Well - thanks for this glimmer of hope, fourthmeal...
Have looked through a number of the documents... Looks like I will have to do a lot more research before allowing my hope to be raised "much" over this... There have been numerous examples of "upstanding" and otherwise-honorable persons in recent decades, who've found similar "glitches" in the mainstream take on "how we got to where we are - and why where we are is the only legally acceptable conclusion"...and they have been "silenced" (or, virtually silenced).
Maybe we are at a point where, "If I stand against the oppression, You will too, And So Will Others, etc, et al, amen..."... You can rest assured that "those with the power" (even if it is usurped, coerced, and/or outright stolen) will not let it go uncontested.
But
here's to hope!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I have a friend who has been doing this for quite a while now.

So basically he has been studying law books for a few years now and has worked something out that is actually quite genius, I'm pretty sure it ties into what this woman is talking about. It has to do with common law and some other stuff that is way beyond me although it has worked for him in court.

He has been racking up thousands of dollars of fines for things and going to court for it, doing his thing and getting the case thrown out. Now I certainly suggest anyone reading this go out and do your own research and know what youre doing before you attempt to pull this off.

Another thing worth mentioning is that apparently there are accounts created in everyones names (born in countries who have reserve banks) based on what one will spend in ones lifetime, and this figure goes up and up as you go through life. Apparently there have been people who through the right legal means have bought houses etc and charged it to this account, long court struggle of course, but it has worked.

I will maybe ask some and post up some details of whats going on with this, it seems to be working for him so you never know...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It gets ridiculed when people try to state we are all sovereign, we just haven't claimed it.

But what the hell I'll go and share this vid any way

Santos bonnaci talks sovereignty, dominion and remedy with max igan:

edit on 4-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by idunno12

When I feel the compelling urge to move at the right time, I will. We all must act according to what will suit our path best, and let this guidance come from our higher Self. I will listen to it in these matters and all the rest. Right now, I am to keep to my path and choose when the time is right. Too soon and too little impact will occur from just me.
Oh gosh!
I hope my post wasn't construed as an insult towards you and your plan of action. That wasn't my intention at all, and if it was taken that way, I apologize. Your post just made me think and, in thinking, I realized that this is just where we all are right now. Just barely making it (and some not even that), but not quite able to act in order to change things.

I am no different than you at this moment. I too am just trying to work with my husband to keep a roof over our family's head and food on the table. There are things which I am working on that I think will help future generations to grow a different way, but that is a long way off.

Good thoughts to you and I hope I didn't offend you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I hate to explode the conspiracy bubble - well, not that anyone is going to listen to the truth about this anyways - but I'll give it a shot.

This is a remake of the NESARA scam, the only thing that has changed is the supposed reason for its development (ie - now the scam artists claim its because of fraudulent foreclosures, the reason why has changed many times since NESARA was made up). For more information on NESARA, I suggest you watch the documentary "Waiting for NESARA" - I think its free now as its been out a while.

The whole common law thing is made up and has roots in the 1970's US Montana Freeman movement. More recently we have seen it emerge in the UK and Canada as "freeman on the land" and in the US as "sovereign citizens."

Academic brief paper on sovereigns: www.sog.unc.edu...

In other words, this hasn't gone "viral" and "exploded" because its rehashed legal conspiracy which has never worked before and won't work now. If you get arrested and try to use this common law stuff you will fail in 99% of cases, and in nearly every case make things worse on yourself than if you had just gotten a lawyer. The other 1%, in case you are wondering, is that in some small rural communities if you send them enough reams of common law legal non-sense paperwork and harass them enough they might let you go on a minor charge (traffic ticket, etc.) - not because the method has any legal backing, but because its not worth their time to deal with someone this intent on spouting legal gibberish.

This is what this all is by the way. There is no trust. Common law is not what these people claim it is (real common law just means judicial decisions are made on the basis of previous decisions).

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yes, Yes, A4V right? "Accept for Value" meaning....That when a lender sends you a bill it is in fact written on "legal tender" equipped with routing numbers on the bottom. My friend has used these debt slips (payment slips) and turned them into a money order wiping out the original debt. Because the debt slip is on legal tender and by him assigning his signiture i.e. his Social Security Number as the authorization for the debtor to get the money from the IRS from the "People's Trust". Since the US is now a corporation and our Birth Cirtificates were sold and we became listed as an asset to said trust.

He received plenty of phone calls from said debtors but no one wiped out his debt. He showed me the legal precedence etc, etc. And I'm not saying it isn't correct just saying that if the governments and bankors chose not to play how do you force their hand? My friend supposedly sued them for not responding to a legal document he sent (not from a lawyer) after having it noterized which makes it a legal document.

He has also told me that the "people" who bought the Stock Market are supposed to be lifting "the curtain" on these corrupt scumbags but here's my issue.....

If the bankors created this corrupt ponzi scheme hand in hand with world leaders, then what makes you think they will willingly allow you to beat them at their own game? I'd imagine that anyone who had any information or indictment that would make this whole scheme come crashing down would have already tragiclly drowned by "accident" fishing in a canoe or ultimately met their end on the way home from said fishing trip by crashing into a wooded forest in a small Cesna.

See Vincent Foster (who happened to be a lawyer himself before whacked by the Clintons, See David Kelly....you get the idea.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I can appreciate the skepticism on this (that's why I brought it here for closer review)

That said, with the filings complete and the UCC rulings complete, doesn't this appear to NOT be a scam or story? Because the paperwork required is here.

Maybe I'm missing something. I went through paper after paper, and again while not 100% fluent in legaleeze, it appears that the UCC ( en.wikipedia.org... ) filings are done, and this is the Universal code of business (as I understand it) at least for the US. Of course international filings should also look similar and be similar. In fact Heather brings those up in the interview.

And it appears that all of this is ACCEPTED.

Please, to the skeptics, please listen to the interview and see if there are any holes in it. I found it very surprising and refreshing that Heather specifically requested that the interview be recorded, so it is a matter of publicly accessible record.

Perhaps we're not used to this level of transparency, and when all the documents that make it happen are right here, we're just not able to process the truth of it? I'm unsure. Please dig in if time and interest allows you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

The whole common law thing is made up and has roots in the 1970's US Montana Freeman movement. More recently we have seen it emerge in the UK and Canada as "freeman on the land" and in the US as "sovereign citizens."

No, common law is not something that is made up. It is very real and you need to look no further than 1913 and the public trust that was used to get our gold and institute corporate or "private law. Please do some research about the subject before you make such bold and obviously wrong statements.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

thank you brother, i shall share far and wide!

the time for true freedom is now!

thank you GOD

thank YOU

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join