It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a little worried about us.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JoePublic101

I dont think they can clone Jesus. If his blood on the shroud of Turrin is a reliable artifact, his blood type was AB negative and negative blood is reported to be unclonable. This is an interesting thread as Im not sure what you are getting at but this site helps people communicate from all different parts of the world, thereby exposing them to cultural adversities and similarities heretofore unknown. I feel very alone sometimes and most of the people here have been very helpful and complimentary in their dealings with my opinionated self. I never thought that people existed with similar thought processes and aside from the little blue meanies It has been a rewarding experience. I think all of the forums should be studied . I have come to believe that there is a scary overall picture that is being painted here and we better put our minds together to identify it before its too late .

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Hmm. I am trying to take you seriously, but you really should try to communicate your points more clearly.

It is VERY hard to get what you are saying. So you think that the general population is being actively disinformed about their history, by advocating a new, wrong history through movies and shows? Is that it?

I don´t know dude. In my oppinion, people pretty much make their own reality. Most people that believe in conspiracies like the one you mentioned WANT to believe in something like that. If you look at everything through the conspiracy google than everything will appear suspicious.

The truth is like always in the middle. Sure there are some background dealings going on and sure there are a few things that the public doesn´t know, but there is no big conspiracy, no fema camp and no plan to imprison the masses.

So is there a massive undertaking in existence that tries to sell us an alternative history? I highly doubt it.

And for what reason? To prevent us from what exactly? It just doesn´t make any sense...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

We are in a race of some sort and megalomaniacs fear losing control.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening

But in the Garden of Eden, we ate the forbidden apple and we gained the knowledge of the gods, the knowledge of right and wrong. The forbidden Fruit is the only difference between animals and us. Yet we try to act like them and revert to what we know to make our decisions.

Yeah, that was the one from years ago that I saw, Not sure where. May be the bible. Yeah! Assasin's Creed - They gotta get the apple. Every game is about getting the apple. But as you put it in the best proccess I think. The apple gave birth to reason, but reason is taking over Our minds. We have to find the reason! But the reason is the apple, not find the apple. We are because of the apple, not to find the apple.

Nice. I liked your post a lot.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Firstly, I agree. We create our own realities, And anyone can reason anything to be right and wrong. It's kinda like I'm in the gray area separating light gray from dark gray since we know that gray is a color, colors have frequencies, so there is always a difference within the same color.

It is VERY hard to get what you are saying. So you think that the general population is being actively disinformed about their history, by advocating a new, wrong history through movies and shows? Is that it?

Eh, per se, more like SOME very powerful people that understand these ideas are doing that. Collectively, we are oblivious, we have been accustomed to a one person with a family instead of an earth sustaining life for us AND outsiders(non-violent, of course) Souls and the concept of incarnation states that when any soul comes here, it has to conforms to the standards of the planet. New generations, not seeing the middle east actually pan out, and are gonna read the news reports and videos about 9/11 and be like ":0 Everyone is targeting us!" They wont understand that the religious people in the middle east are trying to keeping religion in things.

We get the everyone is targeting us thing if you arent thinking religiously, er subjectively, I mean, they are throwing a fit about religion and how corrupt we are and Just Moral values, which I feel the Bible is mainly about. Other deeper things in there, of course, but mainly just be good. And anytime conflict arises, people in the USA, We take control of the situation. (Fights? Take control of the situation. Er, so I have been told, Not much a fighter, but I mess with sharp weapons and can handle one well.) But when it comes to countries full of people with their own unique thoughts and lives, WE CAN'T CONTROL IT. That's trying to play god. We are makers, creators, destroyers, movers, Innovators, but the thing with these things that is the same is the Changing. Change is our control. We don't Control change.

So is there a massive undertaking in existence that tries to sell us an alternative history? I highly doubt it. And for what reason? To prevent us from what exactly? It just doesn´t make any sense...
Like we all know, people do things that don't make sense. Like greed; I don't get it, but people are greedy today because we tried to serve two lords which it said we can't do. Serving God and Mammon(Mammon means money, wealth, the gain of) So Could someone profit on understanding that they create their own reality and there is only gray area, and most people can be manipulated, and once again, theres no right and wrong as you are implying? You bet your earth that they own they can manipulate us into a craze while they steer. People are strange(Good Song). Saw a guy on the beach in the winter with a zombie with mardi gras beads on the zombie. Why? Who know's, But it's happening and you can't deny reality you created.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is a public opinion data collection site for intelligence gathering government agencies only.

There's no "Denying Ignorance" about it and almost everybody who has been on this board knows this (Second line for the haters).

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

To say government agencies ONLY just enforces your second line. Everyone can use the internet.
I seriously doubt this was set up for that, but It can be used like that. But you said it like that is the truth, this was made for information gathering by government agencies, then why oh why, arent they on here, gathering our information? They would have put their foot in our mouth with the stuff on this site, if it was just for agencies. But it's a public forum, they could watch and probably do. But to have this site as a part of the government? I dunnoooo
edit on 7-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We do not even know when a human took his or her first steps on earth. I was sure it was after the Dinosaurs were long gone but have discovered there is proof that humans walked along side Dinosaurs so that puts us here quite a bit earlier then we thought.

In school i was taught Columbus found this great country i call home but natives were here long before he made the trip.

Who is able to answer how we came to be. We have only just begun to learn our history and just scratching the surface. A lot of our History is under the water yet we know so little of that great mysterious place.

That is the best thing about this forum, we get to explore, learn from each other and share ideas, both good and bad.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Really think about what you said there. What control exactly is who going to loose?

Do you really think that there are people in Washington who have meetings about the new college and school books and how to censor them? That they talk to every member of every archaeological dig around the world?

Plus the MOST important point about this: Why? What advantages does anyone have from "hiding" the "true" history? Keep us "down" and uninformed? Keeping us from our real potential? Along those lines, yes?

If there is so much potential in us, why hasn´t anybody come up with a way to use it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Man, Repeating your question about can someone benefit and wording it different will change my answer. I'm not sure, but my mother-in-law has seniors asking if turkeys are birds, Who can't solve Pythagorean Theorem. So to say that greedy people aren't Manipulating the sheeple for their own benefit, is like saying people don't do REALLY bad stuff. Our military was burning Muslim Bible? Why are we so involved in the place that has the most oil as we slowly run out of ours because we sucked is dry. To say we don't act like mosquito's, ESPECIALLY in politics, is to say that there are rules to politics. There are no rules in politics, but it's not war. Otherwise, we'd call it war. If not war, it's not war. If not Red, it's not red.

If there is so much potential in us, why hasn´t anybody come up with a way to use it?

Apparently, God knocked down the tower of Babel because we were less than 1,000 years old and building a huge tower. If we built it, we would have nothing hold us back, we would understand we come from without limits. The Human Will is an incredible thing. Enough for people to blind themselves. You know, this is just an example. We have been limited, but only at the beginning. Would you want a young race thinking they can do anything, or a race that thought they couldn't do much, but can do everything. Limiting our selves is how we have always rolled, so why would you put it past someone to limit a whole stack of people they have control over. Human beings DO have a nature; consciousness. Atoms have consciousness. Animals have consciousness, we just have the knowledge of right and wrong.

I'm enjoying this talk.
Hopefully you can change my mind. XD

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Really think about what you said there. What control exactly is who going to loose?

TPTB? That's why we call it that. I think of it like the Power that Is, is the collective consciousness. See, we have high regards for some people, and in the collective, that's power. Now, we are being lied to, and cheated, and stole from, so that we can keep the country running. I agree, you know, we need a running country, but through methods of lying in the media, or showing a report that has nothing to do with what's important in place of the important topic, proves that the collective is being manipulated. Either; the people are so lied to and cheated they don't know the right way, but it wasn't by the people in power, that's takin a toll on the people in power. Or that We have been cheated and lied to by our people in power until we act like they want. The collective has everything, everyone on earth knows. (I.E. Solar system Consciousness, Galactic Consciousness, etc.)

So no. I don't think there's meeting in Washington. It MAY be physics and the law of attraction, that like things go together, so when something bad happens, it's because the collective was manipulated through the information given. How do we get information? Media or text books. So false history or people purposely steering us wrong?
edit on 9-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Phew, that was a very hard read again. I can´t really make out who "they" actually are and what they do in your opinion.

I´ll do my best

the first point of yours seemed to imply that the family model we all know and live in is not the right one for us.

I wonder why as we see that example of living in herds or groups in nature all the time (dogs, elephants, most rodents, ants, etc.). It just seems logical for us to live as a family.

The rest of the first paragraph is not understandable for me. I don´t know who won´t understand that the middle east wants to keep religion "in things". I´m sorry but what?

Then you talked about being targeted and "them" throwing some kind of fit about religion. Then you talk about the bible and your knife skills and the control thing, all very confusing. You sound a little weird to be honest. Do you read your posts?

If you don´t understand greed then you do not understand humans at all my friend.

Then the manipulation again. Who are "they"? What EXACTLY do they do to us.

Bullet points would be awesome. I really want to understand you.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Just saw this post of yours after I answered the other one.

You said that TPTB (meaning the powers that be aka the wealthy higher-ups) are basically a product of our collective consciousness. Because our regard for the higher-ups automatically empowers them and I couldn´t agree more!

That is a basic function of a social structure, with humans AND animals. With success comes attention and fame (the strongest dog gets the bitches hehe).

But then we differ big time. Sure the media are attention whores and select the news more on the bad side. But do you know why that REALLY is the case?

Because the public wants it. We the people watch what we want, the media reacts to it. Which paper sells, the one about the new solar panels or the one about paris hilton without panties? Think about it. It´s not the media, it´s the viewer and reader who decides with his money.

And politicians do lie quite a bit, I give you that. And I do not condone it, but we have to live with it. It has been part of politics since the beginning that you get a lot of crap with just a few rays of sunshine.

There will always be people who enter politics for the wrong reasons. The bad thing is that they are way better at that game than the guys who enter for the right ones.

So you conclude by saying that our collective consciousness is responsible for these actions.

If our collective consciousness could control actions at that level, then we would see different results. Most people work for simple things, want simple things. Good job, good partner, a house, a family or a nice vacation maybe. They don´t care about conspiracies or any of that.

In short, I do not think that our collective consciousness is responsible for the alleged manipulation of the media. And I think our history is what it is and what a lot of awesome people have found out with their life´s work.

And why not? It s a pretty great history! We have overcome quite a bit to get this far and I think that we have quite a bit to look forward too as well.

Look, you agreed that we all make our own reality. So why not make it a better one? One where you focus on the nice things. It can´t be all great all the time of course, but we shouldn´t see anything too dark as well.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The rest of the first paragraph is not understandable for me. I don´t know who won´t understand that the middle east wants to keep religion "in things". I´m sorry but what? Then you talked about being targeted and "them" throwing some kind of fit about religion. Then you talk about the bible and your knife skills and the control thing, all very confusing. You sound a little weird to be honest. Do you read your posts? If you don´t understand greed then you do not understand humans at all my friend. Then the manipulation again. Who are "they"? What EXACTLY do they do to us. Bullet points would be awesome. I really want to understand you.

Sorry, yeah, First line of the OP says it ran on a little more. I'm not a illiterate person, just ranting my years thought and experiences on ATS into a post.

The kids. The future. And people now, just don't see that they want religion. Those people that don't pay attention except to the bits and pieces they hear on the news, will just think the middle east has guns, opiates, and they don't like us, because the middle east are extremists. Those people who don't care, will feel like america is targeted by everyone. Man, you are reading bit's and pieces. I can tell you've kept this going because you think i'm "weird". Best way to describe anyone.

Alright, why haven't you answered my questions, since you don't understand my answers? You think We aren't controlled by the collective consciousness, which is manipulated by the information received by all of us on a daily basis, and that WHOEVER TPTB("they") are not profiting of the total corruption of the human psyche? Soul Translated into Greek is Psyche.

You may also want to try to broaden your perspective when reading my posts. Not gonna lie, I'm a different one. Won't deny it. But, I'm not illiterate and I speak in complete thought wherever I go. I do, use intuitive feelings in my posts. So I can get you to see stuff in your minds eye..Not just words on a screen. Knife handling is a Martial Art.

You don't think I understand Greed? Most people are greedy and don't know it. I understand the Human Mind very well, being a harmonizer, and natural born leader. Did you read my Bio? I read yours and understand your perspective on why you talk the way you do. If you are trying to understand me, why not take the effort to do so? Unless you just think i'm..."wierd".

EXACTLY? Small things.
Like BP oil spill still leaking, Oil spill in new york,
ORR the targeting of Iraq for alqeada after 9/11, which later turned to afghanistan, saudi arabia(Gas/Oil KINGS) gets involved and we support them.
Alqeada prisoners get realeased in northern Pakistan, some real ruthless guys, and then they take over Libya's capital and fly their falg after Ghaddafi died.
WE KNOW where alqeada is, The CIA Sanctioned it in the 60's to defend the middle east from invading prussians. So The US can come back later and get their oil.

Now, if you are looking for me to say something like "John Doe is controlling us all!" then your in the wrong thread. This is to discuss the grey area. Discuss. Not prove points.

Is the right hand jealous of the left because the left is used to scratch the head and the right is used to right poems? No, That's a superiority complex.

I called a friend an read off our conversation and he understands. I can't explain every intuitive detail for you. You gotta meet me half way. You want me to hand you what im talking about. When now, this thread is about talking to people.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Now, this happened in on life time. More than one for it to kinda tip here, in this type of society.

Because the public wants it. We the people watch what we want, the media reacts to it. Which paper sells, the one about the new solar panels or the one about paris hilton without panties? Think about it. It´s not the media, it´s the viewer and reader who decides with his money.

No, they say we want to see that stuff. But people are tired of hearing crap and seeing crap. Like that south park with asspeergers. XD Stan literally saw # everywhere

So you conclude by saying that our collective consciousness is responsible for these actions.

So no. I don't think there's meeting in Washington. It MAY be physics and the law of attraction, that like things go together, so when something bad happens, it's because the collective was manipulated through the information given. How do we get information? Media or text books. So false history or people purposely steering us wrong?

I said MAY in caps. Again, Grey area OP.

Look, you agreed that we all make our own reality. So why not make it a better one? One where you focus on the nice things. It can´t be all great all the time of course, but we shouldn´t see anything too dark as well.

Of course, Yin and yang. Good and bad happen to us. MY reality is awesome, i just moved to easy street on the beach, because I dream boarded it. I understand HOW to create the reality. I'm just too young to actually put my foot in someones mouth to stop the lies. But the collective does have impacts on us in ways like that. The collective consciousness rose a little before the twin towers fell, died down, then a few minutes before it shot the heck up. Google it. There's a youtube video i think too. Lot's of collective consciousness research studies implying that we overall make the overall reality. You make your reality, the collective makes the world we live in. I wouldn't have moved to here in my reality, BUT This town is the collective's town that ebb n flows throughout time.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just gonna say. IDC if we don't agree, youre letting me talk to you, which is more than anyone in rl does for me besides my girlfriend, if she even wants to listen. XD So thanks for you know, being the ear to discuss this with me. I know youre not DaVinci, but you're not less than a college student. So don't worry, I'm not ignoring you, i'm conversing.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Hey, thanks for answering. I am really enjoying our little back and forth.

First of all, I didn´t answer your question, because I honestly couldn´t see any in you text. I AM trying to take your writings serious and understand your point of view. It is just honestly very hard the way you write things.

Ok here is an example of your last post: "Alright, why haven't you answered my questions, since you don't understand my answers? You think We aren't controlled by the collective consciousness, which is manipulated by the information received by all of us on a daily basis, and that WHOEVER TPTB("they") are not profiting of the total corruption of the human psyche? Soul Translated into Greek is Psyche. "

WHERE IS THE QUESTION? Do you see what I mean? What I am supposed to answer here? My best guess is the general question if our souls/mind are controlled by anyone, and I have already answered that. So yes I do think that we are NOT manipulated outside the bounds of "normal" marketing and politics.

Here another one: "You don't think I understand Greed? Most people are greedy and don't know it. I understand the Human Mind very well, being a harmonizer, and natural born leader. ..."

YOU said you don´t understand greed, remember? Again, do you read your posts? I´m not playing here, I honestly am having a hard time understanding you.

Yet another part of your post: "EXACTLY? Small things.
Like BP oil spill still leaking, Oil spill in new york,
ORR the targeting of Iraq for alqeada after 9/11, which later turned to afghanistan, saudi arabia(Gas/Oil KINGS) gets involved and we support them.
Alqeada prisoners get realeased in northern Pakistan, some real ruthless guys, and then they take over Libya's capital and fly their falg after Ghaddafi died.
WE KNOW where alqeada is, The CIA Sanctioned it in the 60's to defend the middle east from invading prussians. So The US can come back later and get their oil."

Where is the coherent thought in this? What are you trying to say? You´re all over the place. First you mention the BP oil spill and some oil spill in New york, and then 9/11. Ok I get that, but WHAT ABOUT THEM?

Are you saying the government tricked us into evading iraq, did the media do it, the rothschilds or all of them together?

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

I am sorry but I am not playing here.

I really appreciate this discussion. I would like to understand your viewpoint better so we can talk about it further. You seem to name a lot of symptoms of the problem in your posts, but not the problem itself.

My main question still remains the same: Who is doing what to us and how.

I mean it can´t be that hard to answer that can it?

These are the bullet points that I got from your writings:

- We as a global consciousness create TPTB or set them in a position from which they control us

- "They" manipulate our viewpoint of religion and history in some way (probably not directly through meetings and actions but somehow else).

- I do not know what your point of the middle east is (do we get misinformed about it? Does the middleeast itself does something bad?). I thought that you meant that the public is misinformed about the actual situation over there. Again, by whom? The media selecting topics, or is it the collective consciousness again?)

- Then the oil spills and 9/11 were factored in somehow, but I honestly couldn´t understand your point about them.

I honestly still do not now what you actually wanted to say the whole time. And I really, really tried.

I would love to continue this discussion, but it seems as if our language is somehow not compatible.

Oh, and I will answer anything you ask me, why not? You have to formulate a clear question though...

PS: Enjoy the beach house
That is the key in the end anyway. Being able to enjoy life and do no harm to others.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

edit on 10-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: content added

edit on 10-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling again

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Nice points. I think we could come to the conclusion of who TPTB are, or at least get close. But, currently, im watching a show, Key and Peele, and i'll have to write my reply later or tomorrow. Don't worry, i'll get back to you, because damn, i see what you are saying, I'm not much of a poster/public speaker, so I'll contemplate my overall answer for your question in a more coherent and not so get-the-information-i'm-thinking-out-and-skip-important-steps-to-conversing way. I understand you misunderstanding me, though, but I couldn't get why you couldn't get what I was saying previously. Our vernacular are probably not the same, seeing how i'm from Texas Panhandle. Again. I'll get back to you. and hopefully you can understand this message.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello guys,
i see u are busy discussing

well, I feel the intuitive way of writing mister Mytfurry is using in here, i work in similar way myself... sometimes,
This way, Its harder to share with someone who has different background than writer.. no offense mr. Nighaudit... keep discussing and thinking..
i would point out this thing:

If you ask some regular guy about the state of affairs in the world - like this: Couldnt the world be much better place to live in?

What would be the answer?

Either he doesnt care about the world at all... Or he can say: Well it could be, but not with humans in it, they are so ugly and stupid .. they will just keep stealing and fighting and wanting to rule. Or some similar answer..

How many of theese regular guys will answer different thing? Its not about answer.. its about about mind borders.. Can you imagine living with completely different set of things u need to do in your life? Not having to work so much, distributing food and stuff the way everyone who need.. have. Economy not being a beast but servant.. One can say its utopia, that this current way is the best way we found, best government, best usage of time we have in our lifes... and anything else is pure fiction.. .. fiction just for some, cos others cant even imagine ..

This pesimistic voices, I hear a around a lot. Just very few of my friends are openminded and willing to discuss anything beyond. Why is that.. ?

Isnt there something shaping the things? Something that shapes our perception into paralyzing state, where we dont think beyond our daily routine.. beyond our work, family, computer and facebookfriends.. beyond the city we live in? There is this whole bunch of stuff in the nature.. in us,that we dont care about.

Becouse we are stuck with the way we percieve our life.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

Yeah, I comprehended that without a hitch.
Exactly. The limits to our mind our limiting our overall consciousness to bad things, I feel.

Sorry Guys. I WILL get back to you guys. I'm meeting with a guy about Video Game Development, Which, I am for sure gonna be working on because of my background, and they like my ideas. I'm just a little tied up, but not enough to see your posts and reply shortly. Nightaudit, Won't be long. Just gimme some time, Gotta get my career going, first. No offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join