It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I also like how thisTowns "sheriff", is saying, "I'm coming for you anonymous!"
All the sudden, he's this hero, who's gonna put on a cape and mask, sit at a computer, and
Track down IP addresses day and night.

He's part of this cover up. Sheriffs are easily corrupted, just like all elected officials.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
This kind of thing happens in India and there's a national uprising, protest and mega international media coverage to show the barbaric savages that inhabit the far side of the world.

But in the good old US of A . . . . under the carpet it goes.

As is with so many other things . . . there berfore the grace of God . . .

Makes me want to puke.

Oh, stuff a sock in your self-righteous keyboard! I've seen video of people getting RUN OVER DEAD in traffic in Mumbai, and ya know what? Traffic keeps right on a-rollin' until they are just a red stain on the ground! If that kind of thing happened in the USA, there would be people screaming for the blood of all those callous car and bus drivers.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My husband is actually from Mercer County. His own take is he would be very surprised if the state doesn't come reigning down fire on Jefferson county after this. The entire western world knows about this now, there is no way the state government is going to let them get away with it. They can try to CYA all they want. Anon has blown these doors wide open, they are not going get closed back up.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

This reads like a tragic play,is this normal behavior in small town America?
It's more than obvious that this football team is well protected by the adults in their lives.
This is how psycho's are made
Maybe the adults should be charged as well. All of them from the teachers that helped them cheat
to the parents that turned a blind eye and helped cover up this behavior not to mention the courts,the sheriff
and the prosecuting attorney.

This wasn't the first time this has happened as they(all involved)know exactly what had to be done to cover it up
My sympathies to the young girls (as in more than one)and their families for being the innocents in this
small town criminal conspiracy.

And to the protectors may you all live with the shame and guilt of knowing what happened to these young girls
and did nothing.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

These kids attitudes came from a LIFETIME of learning how too be that way

No doubt, and the attempt to lessen the idea of the seriousness of this says something about those in charge of the learning experience.

It is hard not to believe the kids are only following the example and history of the adults at the school. Football should be teaching a different lesson.
edit on 1/5/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

The sh#t part of it is, that these types of people lack the empathy or basic emotional capacity
To feel shame or regret. They're literally psychopaths. The parents and the kids the created.

The can feel only shallow emotions like, "I'm the best", "shes hot", "kei$has a great singer",
" i like rape, it feels good". These types really can't FEEEELLLLL at at. A former neighbor of mine
Had one of THOSE personalities, guess what??? His mommy was a successful ceo B#.
It's in their dna. Don't led anyone on that footballteam breed.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just stopping back in and thrilled to see how much more coverage this case is getting. By the time everything is said and done, I have a feeling that there's going to be a new sheriff in town as well as new officials in many areas of their justice system. Many people are going to go down just as they deserve to.

Everyone knows that the wheels of justice move slowly and corruption brings it to a stand still. Kudos to Anonymous for oiling the gears!

Best wishes for the rally today!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

You're absolutely right. The parents must be some of the most debauched people you'd ever come across. They raised a bunch of jackasses who have no respect for women or themselves. The inflated egos are probably due to nature as well as nurture. Their parents probably love money and power more than their kid(s) and this ideal was not lost on their offspring.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude

Point is, we KNOW how it looks, we know how it works, and the difference between you and us is we have to live here. We don't like it any better than anyone else. If you "know ppl" you can get away with quite a bit here, and several have. (I aint about to crap where I eat tyvm.)

If you know and condone, you're just part of the problem. Rich people just bleed as much.
edit on 5-1-2013 by WhereIsTheBatman because: Added content and corrected some sentences

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerkyBeer
I also like how thisTowns "sheriff", is saying, "I'm coming for you anonymous!"
All the sudden, he's this hero, who's gonna put on a cape and mask, sit at a computer, and
Track down IP addresses day and night.

You can't track their IP addresses. They use hijacked computers on the Internet (nodes) as an intermediary. They don't use Windows either and know very well how IP and other network layers work.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In the Way, things balance. It's hard to refrain from being judgmental about those who find it humorous that someone, ANYone, could be hurt in such a way. The dark side of humanity exists, and shows itself clearly in this video. So, it would seem that we should place our faith in the very balance previously mentioned.

Then again, to feel contentment that something could make these perpetrators feel the same fear, pain, and embarrassment, makes one just as guilty as the original those who inflicted this on that poor girl.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: I talked to my grammar, and she said to correct something.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
ok, this is terrible, but whats even worse is it has made public now because of anonymous

now is the time for them to act as they say for humanity and our rights, as i stated on hackernews

" greetiings citizens of the world " the msm and tptb are laughing already when they hear just this sentense

DO what you SAY and show the ppl you can do real stuff, not just try to take down networks, or organize protests, that WONT work

you have not done anything to really scare the msm and tptb, if your serious in acting for all humanity you have to do something about these arogant bastards, clean out there bankaccounts, get rid of personal information in the highschool records, do something else then expose these vermin on youtube, your not really scaring ppl with your hack attacks

if anything this girl will feel much worse now then before, because you guys have exposed this

irresponsible if you ask me
edit on 5-1-2013 by pheniks because: used a censored word, sorry

edit on 5-1-2013 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

I'm sure she'd feel much better had this never seen the light of day (sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All of them should be lined up and shot in the head, more oxygen for us. I know it sounds crass, but these kind of people disgust me.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Point is, we KNOW how it looks, we know how it works, and the difference between you and us is we have to live here. We don't like it any better than anyone else. If you "know ppl" you can get away with quite a bit here, and several have. (I aint about to crap where I eat tyvm.)

probably the sheriff department damage control team hitting the internet.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OHIO UNIVERSITY POSTS TOP 10 WAYS TO GET AWAY WITH RAPE

Miami of Ohio had flyers posted up on the best ways tho get away with rape.

1. Put drugs in womans drink, therefor she won't remember you.

What the eff Ohio??????

Drew Carey, what's going on over there????

Is this the norm in that state????

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Now she is trying to get them tried as juveniles. Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

probably the sheriff department damage control team hitting the internet.

That poster's comment reeks of fear and low self-esteem. They feel beaten and are afraid to stand up to "the man". They are happy turning a blind eye so they are not targeted. These type of people are the ones who have allowed this to go on for so long. Look at it this way, they're the ones who have allowed their home to be taken over by roaches, so instead of taking care of the problem, they just come to your house for dinner. It's too much trouble to push against the establishment. Lazy pieces of crap who deserve to live among other pieces of crap. They are incapable of being the change they want to see. They are cowards who are easily intimidated.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

Good God! Where did you find information about that?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join