It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They will be required to take a class because of their actions.
edit on 1/5/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Dear kids who raped this poor innocent girl...... Please Die.

Thank You,
Zeta

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

According to Ohio.gov, from data gathered in 2003, ONE out of SEVEN women have
Been FORCIBLY RAPED in Ohio, in their lifetime.

This is a serious state issue. This isn't about two punks that got caught, the whole state is
Infected.

And that's just forced rape. This report doesn't include any of the other, "lesser" forms of rape
In that state. The numbers are probably closer to 1/3 of the state rather than 1/7th.
edit on 5-1-2013 by JerkyBeer because: (no reason given)

And that was in 2003, ten years ago!That means than 1/3 to 1/7 th of the states school teachers, coaches,
Police officers, lawyers, bar/restaurant owners are either rapists, rape victims, or friends with
Rapists

Ugh....im gonna go workout

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

They're required to take a class?
In my humble opinion, their flyer is communicating how to successfully execute a crime. Shouldn't this be considered terrorist activity? A rape terrorizes an individual and they're handing out free guidelines.
Most likely this instruction sheet was created by a fraternity and those involved in its creation should be charged with inciting violence and cronyism (as in acceptance to the "Rape Crew")

Looking at it more closely, they also recommend murdering the victim?!?!?! Unreal. A class isn't going to do these people any good and will be a waste of tax payer money. They'll probably go home and make jokes about what the class was trying to teach them.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That....that right there just sent chills down my spine and has rendered me speechless.

WTF

edit on 5-1-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerkyBeer

This is a serious state issue. This isn't about two punks that got caught, the whole state is
Infected.

And that's just forced rape. This report doesn't include any of the other, "lesser" forms of rape
In that state. The numbers are probably closer to 1/3 of the state rather than 1/7th.

These statistics are a decade old too....I wonder if the current data is better or worse.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by JerkyBeer

Infected.

These statistics are a decade old too....I wonder if the current data is better or worse.

I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark and say things haven't gotten better.....good lord the world is goin to hell in a handbasket.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: format

Thinking on the positive side though, it is about time we take the reigns back and fix as many of the bad things as can be done....
edit on 5-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In case this hasn't been posted yet, here a link to a local news site with a live feed to the rally.
www.wtrf.com...
Also, lots of news headlines to check out regarding this incident and the latest developments.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm against forced euthanasia, but this case is a compelling argument for it. Not just for the perps but their parents too. At the very east they should all be sterilized.

When does the football season start? Because every game that team plays should be flashmobbed to the point the game has to be abandoned. The corrupt officials' offices and homes and the parents' homes and places of employment should be treated to the same also.

On this occasion well done anonymous.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
In case this hasn't been posted yet, here a link to a local news site with a live feed to the rally.
www.wtrf.com...
Also, lots of news headlines to check out regarding this incident and the latest developments.

Thanks for the links....my internet connection is really crappy today for some reason so, this will save me some time searching.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Did you read the article that stated a 14 year old girl has now come forward claiming she was raped back in april?

There isn't a lot of information other than that she is suppose to be interviewed on Monday.

It doesn't indicate that it is related to the "rape crew" but, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's probably the case.

Maybe all of the attention coming from this case is giving other victims the courage to speak out.

My attempt to link the article....
www.wtrf.com...

hopefully it works

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What's the class going to be called? "Top 10 ways to find "humor" in rape jokes"? Truly sick, seems to be another case of trying to gloss over a problem, rather than deal with it....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

www.wtrf.com...

This is a link to a website that the city has established in order to sort fact from fiction?????

I'm going to go have a look see.

steubenvillefacts.squarespace.com...

This is actuall the link that takes you directly to the site. The first link is just to the story. My bad.

Okay, I just checked out the city's website and must say.....what a joke! It basically starts by pointing out how many of the officials are not native to the area. Really? So, I guess that proves they can be objective right?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Did you read the article that stated a 14 year old girl has now come forward claiming she was raped back in april?

There isn't a lot of information other than that she is suppose to be interviewed on Monday.

It doesn't indicate that it is related to the "rape crew" but, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's probably the case.

Maybe all of the attention coming from this case is giving other victims the courage to speak out.

My attempt to link the article....
www.wtrf.com...

hopefully it works

From what I have been reading on here it does seem that more people are starting to come forward in the affected area which is a good thing imo. Like I said, I don't always agree with Anon's methods, but in this case in my view they have done what was necessary. Things like this can only be brushed under the rug for so long, it's about time people started tripping over the bumps in the rug.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

You're welcome!
Here's the Official Steubenville Facts page brought to you by the Steubenville City and LE Officials.
It appears that they're really running some damage control and want everyone to know which of their kids do and don't attend the Steubenville schools.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You're welcome!
Here's the Official Steubenville Facts page brought to you by the Steubenville City and LE Officials.
It appears that they're really running some damage control and want everyone to know which of their kids do and don't attend the Steubenville schools.

Yeah, check out the edit in my previous post...I said pretty much the same thing. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No I hadn't read that story about the 14 year old girl yet and thanks for linking me to it. I can certainly see how Anon's support as well as everyone else's is going to give other victims the courage to step forth. This could get huge!
Also, you beat me to the punch on posting the City's damage control FACTS sheet.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Congrats kid!!! You have officially ruined your life in 12 quick minutes

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

I have failed to really form an opinion of anon but, I must agree. If they hadn't become involved, let's face it, we would probably have never heard of this story.

I really hope that there are not too many more victims out there but, if there are....I really hope they have the courage to come forward.

After enduring something so horrible, it's often the only way to ever truly move forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join