It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter............to God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Dear God:

Who are You?

Where are You?

There have been times when I knew Your heart and felt Your love.

There have been times when I didn’t believe You existed at all.

There have been times when I sought You with all of my being.

There have been times when I slammed the door in your face, deliberately acted against You, and hurt myself just to punish You.

I have known You in some of the greatest moments of my life, and I have known You in some of my darkest moments.

I have shunned You in some of the greatest moments of my life, and I have shunned you in some of my darkest moments.

I have looked for You in every corner of my universe:

I have considered the Truths of Your existence in Christianity – among the Catholics, Evangelicals, Pentecostals, and Baptists.

I have pondered the Truth of Your existence among the Jews and the Muslims.

I have contemplated the Truth of Your existence among the Hindus and the Buddhists.

I have attempted to find Your presence in Tai Chi and Yoga.

I have explored the Old Religion and the ancient knowledge.

I have been a New Ager, a Spiritualist, a Theosopher, and a Gnostic.

I have enlisted in societies who claim to know Your secrets.

I have stared at candles, prayed, meditated, lighted incents and chanted.

I have sat still and quiet for so long I couldn’t get up.

I have filtered my drinking water and use tooth paste without fluoride.

I have recited affirmations, expressed gratitude and given You praise.

I have attempted to clear my chakra, seek guidance from mediums, upgrade my DNA, remote view, be healed by Reiki, realign my energies via crystals, and leave my body to visit the Akashic Records.

I have been selfless, giving my money, time, love and energy to others.

I have been selfish, taking the money, time, love and energy of others.

I have followed the Left Hand Path and the Right Hand Path.

I have read countless testimonies of those who have experienced death.

I have been convinced I should suffer and seek the treasures of Heaven.

I have been convinced I should live in abundance and seek the pleasures of Earth.

I have been emotionally moved by witnessing Your grace.

I have been envious and jealous of the blessings bestowed upon others.

I have forgiven and held grudges.

I have been tolerant and judgmental.

I have counted my blessings…and then wished for more.

I am so tired…so very tired. I have called upon Your Angels so many times to remind me why I am here, show me my path, and guide my way. Yet, after all of my efforts, I am pissed, unclear and miserable. What have I overlooked? What stone is left unturned?

What of this transition many awaited? Was I not included in the rapture? Was I recycled in this 3rd Density for another 26,000 years because I wasn't at least 51% positive?

Or is it the same ol', same ol', just like it always was?

So, God...

Who are You?

Where are You?
edit on 2-1-2013 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Who are You?

Jesus

Where are You?

Jerusalem,Israel

PS:The best poem I have read in a long time.
snf

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

If that particular God exists, would he not be everywhere?

S&F OP
edit on 2-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

I only have one question for "God" How do you allow the death of 20 innocent children? When "God" answers that, then I'll believe in him. Until then....not so much.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A master and his student were walking along an old worn dirt road one day. The student said to his master,

"Master, I am ready for truth. Please tell it to me for I am ready to hear it."

The master smiled softly and continued walking in silence. The student grew slightly agitated as he was eager to hear the truth but remained quiet in hopes that his patient display would merit an answer.

Eventually they came upon a small spring. The master instructed the student to kneel beside the water. The student eagerly and happily complied. Unexpectedly the master then thrust the student into the water and held his head under the water for a time. Just when the student felt that he would faint for want of breath, the master released his grasp and allowed the student to emerge from the depth. The student, shaking and confused asked the master why he had done this? What was he to learn from this?

The master replied,

"As soon you want the truth as much as you wanted to breathe, you will have it"

-End-

Dear OP ... you're close. Closer than you probably realize. The depth and sincerity of your seeking will usher you into the halls of truth. As you seek, you will find. Go within. It's all there. The fact that you want to know ensures that you will know.

He is listening. The question is, are you?

In Christ,

FTE

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The best poem I have read in a long time.

Thank You.

Dear OP ... you're close. Closer than you probably realize

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If we all dwell in the so called house of the Lord then the bloody lord needs to pull his finger out of his arse and get his bloody house in order because everything is basically f..k.d!!!

But he wont, cant, not able because he's a bloody useless waste of mind space myth!!

Free thy self from the shackles of a ridiculous concept and myth and face the truely miserable f..k.d up realms of reality!!

Stop fooling yourself and boring the sh.t out of the rest of us!!
edit on 2-1-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Allow me to pull my ego back into play here:

Stop fooling yourself and boring the sh.t out of the rest of us!!

Nobody dragged you here to read this. So rather than aggravate yourself, move along to find something more suitable.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

You can put your ego where the sun dont shine.

I am entitled to my opinion. Or are you not on ATS!!

Get a grip!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
As a fellow pilgrim who is also in the darkness, your not alone. In the pain of this time, to say what followtheevidence so beautifully said, in a different way, "the darkest hour, is just before dawn". Have the courage to remain here and wait in this metaphorical darkness. Considering all that has been done for you and given to you, is it to much to ask? As I speak to you, I am speaking to me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say what I most needed to hear. Blessings to you.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Iamschist because: trying to communicate more effectively, not sure it worked. lol

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

-------------

Here's an old Dylan song from 1979

Ye Shall Be Changed

You harbor resentment
You know there ain't too much of a thrill
You wish for contentment
But you got an emptiness that can't be filled
You've had enough hatred
Your bones are breaking (and you) can't find nothing sacred, (but)
Ye shall be changed, ye shall be changed
In a twinkling of an eye, when the last trumpet blows
The dead will arise and burst out of your cloths
And ye shall be changed
Everything you've gotten
You've gotten by sweat, blood and muscle
From early in the morning 'til way past dark
All you ever do is hustle
All your loved ones have walked out the door
You're not even sure 'bout your wife and kids no more, but
And ye shall be changed
(Now) the past don't control you
But the future's like a roulette wheel spinning
(And) deep down inside
You know you need a whole new beginning
Don't have to go to Russia or Iran
Just surrender to God and He'll move you right here where you stand, and
And ye shall be changed
You drink bitter water
And you been eating the bread of sorrow
You can't live for today
When all you're ever thinking of is tomorrow
The path you've endured has been rough
And when you've decided that you've had enough, then
And ye shall be changed

Bob Dylan - 1979

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop Waiting

"Stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school,
until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds,
until you have kids, until your kids leave the house,
until you start work, until you retire,
until you get married, until you get divorced,
until Friday night, until Sunday morning,
until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off,
until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter,
until the first or fifteenth, until your song comes on,
until you've had a drink, until you've sobered up,
until you die, until you are born again
to decide that there is no better time
than right now to be happy."

Author Unknown

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

The way to find the peace inside is to go into a quite place and hit your knees. From a broken and contrite heart, bring it to God in prayer. Remember that you are inside an image created by God. Nothing here can represent God accurately. Remember that you are in the image of God Himself. What you see in yourself can be seen clearly by the light. Light does not reveal the truth apart from exposing what it hits. Your true confusion is not why the light is so brilliant, but why it is exposing so much error in the reflection. Light exposes what it hits and if you choose to seek, you will only see yourself clearly. Until you make the change, your are only looking at the man in the mirror.

"If you want to make the world a better place, then look at yourself and then make a change."

Can you blame the God of Old Testament times? No. The Lord is all of us. As I said, the mirror reflects God and us in an image. How can I say the Lord is all of us? Consult Luke 3:

Luke 3

38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

How many sons of God are there? Only one begotten. When Jesus says this: "I and the Father are one," what does He mean? Who is the father of mankind? Adam. Is Christ the first and last Adam? Is the Lord the Son of God in both the Old Testament and the New? Are we all part of that one loaf? Consider these two references.

1 Corinthians 13

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

Who is God raising in the wilderness? The SON!!! You and I. How can I confirm this?

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We, who are many are of ONE loaf. Like I said, start with the man in the mirror. Don't blame or judge God. You are His image. Why are you baptized into this reality of water? To rise to new life.

Baptism is the symbol that has a root meaning of immersion into water to rise again to new life. The Bible compares it to a sheep being sheered. The Shepherd in this case is God, but the Son is us being raised in the wilderness. The wool is pulled over our eyes as we are being sheered. What is being sheered? Our sin. The sin is then washed white as snow and we are given a new robe. What is the robe? Our new body. Reference the verses above one more time and especially read this one:

1 Corinthians 13

6 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

Compare this to what John 3 says of the water.

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Be patient. The water and veil (Wool over the eyes) comes first. The purpose of the water is to put out the fire. If you throw away the water you go into the fire instead.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Why did God choose this method of education over another?

The image we are in (Time, Space, Matter and Energy) is like a hologram and story being told to us. We are characters in this story and we have choice. The story does not change.

edit on 2-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

I've been through more than one mountain top experience and, "dark night of the soul", seeking the same thing, and at one point I felt as if I was under attack from certain "powers and principalities", but from what I've read about these types of journeys, that's the last stage which comes as a test. It seemed to have something to do with judgement (my own) and duality (of good and evil), so I decided, as I went to sleep one night close to Christmastime of 2011, to utterly give myself to God while forgiving ALL, whether spirits, bad aliens, the Pope, the Queen of England, my father, myself, you name it, and then I had what in hindsight I consider to be the strangest experience of my life.

In the middle of the night I woke up suddenly, as if awakened and sat bolt upright, and the perception was that I was quite literally at the end of time, because it was the end of judgement, and although it's hard to describe, I was "filled in" on a Great Joke, so funny, I could not stop laughing, but because I'm a smoker something went awry and my laughter turned to gagging, and so there I was on my floor laughing and gagging and heaving, while exclaiming "How did you KNOW?!" because it was as if I'd come to the end of the line where even Satan or "the devil within" was forgiven, and the joke was being told by God to me, about me, and about every facet of our human folly and human ignorance.

Accompanying this absolute hilarity at "the end of time" there was also a level of freedom, and liberation I never even knew existed, so laughing hysterically, after the gagging had subsided, I kind of ran around going "what do I do NOW?" which made the experience even funnier, because when all paths are open, and you go one way to do one thing, they both close on that choice and yet remain open, paradoxically. It was an absolute liberation and hyper-freedom that I'd never experienced before, and all the while I had the distinct impression that my reaction and response to the experience was being recorded.. as if on some sort of God-channel reality TV show, as a shared joke at the expense of our prior ignorance with me as the focal point of observation.

I eventually settled down, and the wet towel my upstairs roommate threw in my face, helped a little bit - he wasn't too pleased with my outburst but his own reaction just made me laugh all the more. He was concerned that the neighbors might have heard something (he's very image conscious). LOL

Anyway, who knows, maybe it was just a psychotic breakdown of some kind, but because of my absolute release from judgement and absolute trust in God, even in the face of persecution by "evil forces", it was as if I was rewarded with a taste of who God really is, and if I'm right, he is simultaneously THE most intelligent, the most loving, the most liberating and the FUNNIEST being in the history of time and space, even to the degree of knowing in advance, with the utmost precision just where we'll be when we'll encounter him.

I also learned from the experience that absolute forgiveness and release from judgement = absolute liberation, and that in the space of absolute unfettered freedom in a shared triumph over all evil, is absolute self knowledge that we really are a "child of God". But I never expected God to be that playful or that humorous, or that knowledgeable in matters of time and space, because in that moment I knew that he knew and ALWAYS knew all the way along, that I would encounter him at that very moment, like he was secretly planning it all along.

It's an incredible paradox the fact of our freedom and liberation relative to a God who transcends time and space, and who's therefore one step ahead of us, ALL the way down the line, and funny, I cannot begin to describe the humor there, or the domain of liberation and freedom that is available in that creative space of new possibility that God freely makes available to us.

I don't know if this helped at all, and I realize that a lot of people reading this will have a hard time understanding how God could be a great joker in the midst of all the sorrow and suffering of the world, to them such humor probably smacks of evil or wickedness, but it was just this side of wickedness and evil, without going over the line.

He is so smart, so loving.

Thank you for the opportunity to remind myself of the nature of the living God from my own encounter and experience. But it can be a terror (to the ego) to find one's self in his hands. In fact, I don't think it's the kind of thing that people are really interested in (that's funny!), because just one touch from the living God is enough to put any person right over the edge and cause them to lose their mind and sanity. Then again perhaps that's just what a lot of people are in dire need of, so that they won't take themselves and their life as seriously any more, while taking God much more seriously as the infinitely intelligent Alpha and Omega of existence, and beyond, and the Universal comedian, without compare.

-------------------

Punk'd by God

from the OP of the thread Have you been Punk'd by God the Master conspirator?

Originally posted by troubleshooter

God's Conspiracy is to blindside the wise, learned, mighty and noble...
...and most of you have been punk'd.

God first said He would do this through His prophet Isaiah who wrote in the 8th century BC...

"...behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:14

Paul quotes from Isaiah in his first letter to Corinth (one of the undisputed letters of Paul)...

"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (learned, intelligent). 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Corinthians 1:19-20

He did it by turning the human notions of wisdom on its head...

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" 1 Corinthians 1:26-28

God designed a way to reveal Himself that would be rejected by the world's best and brightest...
...and it is still blindsiding those who think they are special because of wealth, education or power.

How did God punk most of you?

He revealed Himself as a babe, conceived and born in scandal...
...as a man He healed the sick, sided with the oppressed and raised the dead...
...He opposed the religious and secular elite...
...who executed Him for telling them who He really was...
...but He then turned this corporate murder into a victory over death itself.

Paul said it like this...
"...the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God...the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Your responses will reveal whether you have been punk'd by God or not.

edit on 2-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

In the middle of the night I woke up suddenly, as if awakened and sat bolt upright, and the perception was that I was quite literally at the end of time, because it was the end of judgement, and although it's hard to describe, I was "filled in" on a great joke, so funny I could not stop laughing, but because I'm a smoker something went awry and my laughter turned to gagging, and so there I was on my floor laughing and gagging, while exclaiming "How did you KNOW?!" because it was as if I'd come to the end of the line where even Satan or "the devil within" was forgiven, and the joke was being told by God to me, about me, and about every facet of our human folly and human ignorance.

I get chills reading your post because I went through the same thing. My version is slightly different. I was reading Judges 19-21 and asking the question most ask: How is it that Israel and the Lord seem so against our standards and morality today? The three chapters I list are a good example. You can also read 1st and 2nd Samuel to get the same idea and questions. On our worst days, most of us far exceed the righteousness of David. How is it that we hold him in high regard? This is when it hit me. You can read my last post above to see my final answer. Like you, I needed to do two things.

1) Forgive all that came before.

2) Judge rightly. Reveal the error and divide the light from the darkness. The Bible holds both.

The joke was then revealed to me. We must first judge the wickedness (Even in the Old Testament) and see the righteousness on the other side (Christ and forgiveness of enemies). Once a person judges evil for what it is and then turns and forgives the evil, the lessons of love then follow and peace arrives.

Thank you for your post. I'll continue reading it further.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It's a realization that brings with it tears first of sorrow, then hilarity, and even both, at the same time, but to top it off God's not done yet (but wait there's more!), because then there's still more humor, and more and more, enough to turn any tears of sorrow into tears of pure laughter and love, until eventually those tears are wiped away by the hand of God and we're left with a smile, along with a certain knowledge that I've heard certain "masters" call "the humor of understanding".

In other words, if you really want to find God no matter what, be prepared to cry and laugh a lot ie: bring kleenex, just in case.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Such a great post. Thank you. That's the best testimony I have ever read on ATS. I really was afraid that I was the only person on Earth finding this duality to be the key to fully opening the door of belief. We all see the error and evil in the world. We ALL see the goodness and potential of love. You CAN'T have one without the other if you expect to know the difference between the two. By God placing us in this image of unreality, we will so much more appreciate the true reality when time finally ends for good.

Watch this video:

The guy misses much of what he is saying, yet there is are loads of concepts that make you go, "hummmmm..."

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

It's a realization that brings with it tears first of sorrow, then hilarity, and even both, at the same time, but to top it off God's not done yet (but wait there's more!), because then there's still more humor, and more and more, enough to turn any tears of sorrow into tears of pure laughter and love, until eventually those tears are wiped away by the hand of God and we're left with a smile, along with a certain knowledge that I've heard certain "masters" call "the humor of understanding".

In other words, if you really want to find God no matter what, be prepared to cry and laugh a lot ie: bring kleenex, just in case.

Allow me to restate what you just said:

Gospel of Thomas

1 And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not
taste death."
2 Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find.
When they find, they will be disturbed.
When they are disturbed, they will marvel,
and will rule over all."3 Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) imperial rule is
in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.
If they say to you, 'It is
in the sea,' then the fish will precede you.
Rather, the (Father's) imperial rule
is inside you and outside you.
When you know yourselves, then you will be
known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father.
But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the
poverty."

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I believe that the crossroads of the end of time / end of judgement and reconciliation and resolution of the problem of human evil, already took place about 2000 years ago, but he knew that we'd be talking about it for a very long time before we finally understood it, not in religious terms, but in a practical sense. So from here on in it's a matter of self remembrance and rediscovery of just who and what we really are in the creation even relative to the Absolute Godhead who already knows us through and through and then some, and who's provision was effective regardless of what we "believe". Therefore there's nothing standing in the way, except our own pathetic ignorance and judgements, and opinions, most of which are designed as Carl Jung said, as a defensive measure against having an authentic spiritual experience. Thus when we clear away all the junk stuff and get clear, then the love and the humor of understanding comes through and voila, we are in relationship with the living God, and if God is for us in this way, then who or what can stand against us?!

Now that's freedom, of the "untouchable" variety, but not because we're an old-boys network of gangsters working at enmity with God and mankind, but because we get to have the last laugh at their expense because they are judged by their works and by reaping what they sow, whereas we are set free from judgement and set free in the deeper knowledge and experience that indeed - love conquors all.

That's it from me.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Oh, one last thing re: the cross of Jesus.

There was a moment when, in spite of being the embodiment of all goodness, righteousness and love, that he also accepted full responsibility for and became the embodiment of, all sin and evil, in effect turning it out at right angles to itself, in absolution. Thus, between the divided middle of the twin pillars of absolute Justice and Mercy, blows the love of God like the wind through a doorway (Triptych doorway) to heaven, in a shared triumph transcending the duality of good and evil.

Talk about Love and COURAGE?!

"There's nothing that the universe loves more, than courage."
~ Terrance McKenna

So if anyone wants to encounter God, I would recommend either, receiving what Jesus already accomplished, to go straight to the triumphant joy on the other side of sin and suffering and sorrow and strife, or, prepare yourself for a terrible ordeal involving the duality of good and evil (can anyone see the humor in this?).

Perhaps sometimes there are certain things that only God can do for us that we cannot do for ourselves and that it's a truism that we cannot of our own will and might, engineer our own salvation ie: that we may need help, from above or from an incorruptible center and source of the same love that is the very reason why we're even here to begin with whereby everything was made by the father (first/last cause and first father of creation) for the son (child of God) because of love.

Personally, and after everything that I've been through, I would much rather just walk through that central door or gateway straight into the loving arms of a loving God in recognition that all the work needed has already been accomplished, but to each his own I guess..

So if you're seeking God on your own steam without appropriating the benefit of that which has already been accomplished for you for the sake of our mutual enjoyment, then good luck to you, you'll need it, because it's a harrowing journey fraught with peril, requiring immense courage to thread the eye of the needle of the duality of good and evil and to penetrate the fog of ignorance inherent in human sin and suffering, at all levels, whereby we are all part of the same one human family.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 2-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think you guys are both smart , and intelligent.

However, if you should go deeper into the realms of realization, you will see that it is not the "Creator God" whom is laughing at you experiencing all of this nonsense, but some very different creatures that would have it stay this way forever, and they SHALL.

Really, the beliefs that somehow any of this is coming from a persona known as God so that it can learn and then reconnect is beyond simplification.

This is a holodeck beyond compare, but not built in the slightest for any of us.. and we will not receive any victory by hoping to learn from a Creation that is flawed on purpose for the purpose of STAYING flawed.

It surely is "time" for some incredible realization of the masses, but unfortunately almost all are locked on flawed paths, and never in any lifetime have even the slightest remote chance of figuring this out.

Locked in an eternal struggle of nothingness... to make these Others live forever off of the rebirth energies, and the false hopes of the forever enslaved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join