It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

No no....the threat there was a full blown race war. They were scared of mail bombs, black panther snipers, and the nation of Islam....

No no....Protesting works... You think people today have nothing to be scared of? You think there is no threat to protest against? I beg to differ. The threat today is many things. Today we are scared of anthrax in the mail, mass shootings and "terrorism"....If you think people are not afraid today... Then you live under a rock...

They want us to protest and forget about all the armed resistance that has existed in this country. THAT is what they fear. Not your signs.

That's funny, I don't recall going into detail about what kind of protest I was talking about...Who said anything about signs? Not me....Yeah, I just checked..Sorry, but you are assuming here... Fact is there is more than one kind of protest... Some Civil...Some not so civil.

Non violent.... By any means necessary... Do those phrases ring a bell? And who the hell is "They"? That is such a vague term... Forgive me...But do you even know who "they" are? Can you get a bit more specific? If you feel there is something or someone that you need to take up arms against...Surely you can describe them to me better than "they"...

And you are flat out wrong about what "they" fear... If you think non violent protest didn't work...You're wrong... "They" got VERY scared during the Civil rights movements... "they" sicked dogs on people for practicing non violent protest.... "They" beat people for practicing non violent protest... "They" killed people for non violent protest...And in the end... Non violence won out over violence....

So...If they are unafraid of non violence... Why did "they" feel the need to attack, maim, beat, kill those who protested with signs, sit ins and other non peaceful means? Because it can and does work....That's why.

I am a firm supporter of the second amendment.... But I am also a firm believer in diplomacy, non violent protest and other peaceful approaches before I would ever consider picking up my gun and using it.... The fact that you seem anxious to jump right to armed resistance is what I find worrying...

Think about it...If "they" want anything...It's a reason to get a trouble maker out of the way...And you taking up arms only gives them more reason to become more aggressive, shoot, kill and arrest...

Your way gives them justification... My way makes them look bad and in the end has proven just as effective if not more so...Than just trying to take on the world with a freaking gun.

Again, I am a FIRM supporter of the second amendment...But you need to make sure you have used up all other options before you start talking about resisting with arms....

If you take up arms, it crosses from resistance and protest, into war.... And that would make you just as bad as them....

They are equally scared of /if not MORE FEARFUL of people getting educated and them having to actually compete for elected office. THAT is even worse...

Or is it you who is too scared to run for office and try to make a difference? Because anyone can...You know that....Right?If they were scared of that.... "They" would change it so only an elite few could hold office....

I repeat to you. Protesting works. The times and the threat do not matter...It works. There is more than one way to protest and taking up arms should always be the last resort.... Always. Any good gun owner knows that.

Anyway, not much else I can say here, so I will leave it at that.

Peace and love.

edit on 6-1-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What is the difference between you and them?

this is complex question

refine and define while keeping in mind i won't post my balance for you

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
March on Washington?
Stay until it's "over"?
It's been tried before and broken up by an American "Hero"; Douglas MacArthur.
See: Bonus Army

WW1 American veterans being attacked -

There is only one untried alternative left.
Now you know why they want 30,000 drones over the US and they ARE coming after your guns.
Starting with Illinois, if that works it's all over.

edit on 6-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

The trend will continue, until there is nothing left. N O T H I N G

Mark my words boys and girls and mark them well, day will come when
you won't even be allowed to post this kind of stuff on internet and by
then you will consider yourself lucky just to get a meal a day.

all will be lost
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Why would anyone want to rule such a bleak world???

I personally don't think the outcome will be so extreme.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread?

Ive tried to understand it on multiple levels but I fail each time.
To me its just fearmongering at it worst.

Instead of saying its no hope, its bleek future, its no use - Say the opposite.

The outcome is still gonna be the same - the difference is we will enter it with raised spirits - or with low morale.

By the way, I fully agree that the only thing that could ever save us is a mass, and I do mean MASS revolution. I agree 100%. Sadly, I'd say about 80% of us, who do realise this, are still to lazy or similar to do anything about it.

We are our own demise

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What is the difference between you and them?

this is complex question

refine and define while keeping in mind i won't post my balance for you

I don't need your balance. I've no doubt you've made a pretty penny. In other words what makes them so rediculously successful? Is it their lack of morals, their connections, their talent, their knowledge, their enthusiasm? You haven't provided much of an insight in to their world for the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
At the end of the day things will end in civil war.
And as about the last (armed) population the US public is the only
force that can make it worthwhile in as far as a reset of who holds the keys of true power.
And even then i doubt there is the will or manpower required to make a global change
to a government/governments that truly represents the will and best interests of the planets population
rather than corporate interests and political nest lining.

I doubt it could ever happen anyhow as the organisation and control of such an uprising
would be an immense task and impossible to keep secret from TPTB and leaders would
be stomped on from a great height very quickly.

Those of you in the US with personal arms whatever you do don't surrender them EVER
when all else fails they are your only failsafe the rest of us are effectively lost if the system
fails or is imploded by TPTB for whatever their latest scheme may be.

I despair at the world my 2yo grandson is going to grow up in!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I don't need your balance. I've no doubt you've made a pretty penny. In other words what makes them so rediculously successful? Is it their lack of morals, their connections, their talent, their knowledge, their enthusiasm? You haven't provided much of an insight in to their world for the rest of us.

I could go into details, but why when simple can do

When a person sells cookies, or shovels or whatever. If that person
can sell a lot, that person makes gobs and gobs of money

That is legitimate, that is right.

But trading and Banking is different.

In Trading, you make more money the more money you have,
and the more markets you trade, so the more markets you
can find where people invest money in, you as a trader can
chip off the top, and keep chipping off the top

As for Banking, the more money you loan out the more
money you make, so in other words the more people
you put into debt, and if possible debt for life, the richer
you are,

especially if that money you loan is NOT REAL but created
out of fractional reserve lending, or even worse created and
simply given to you by Federal Reserve.

Literally, money out of thin air.

Imagine being in business where you simply wake up
one day an say, I think today I will have 100 million dollars
And I think I am going to loan it to people, so that they
pay me back with interest, so I will get back my 100 million
PLUS 30 million

Awesome Awesome Awesome

So while everyone is working their ass off

you sit like a king and wonder how is it that people
can be so stupid, to let you work like this and get

bigger and richer, bigger and richer, every single year.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShayneJUK
At the end of the day things will end in civil war.

This is a distinct possibility. And perhaps will go into
history books as a second civil war when Republic was reborn.

or perhaps died forever

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We are still subjects of the Roman Empire.
The leadership of the Empire is London and the Vatican.
Israel was created by London.The Middle East borders were created by London.
Pakistans ISI is run by MI6.

remember the terrorists arrested in Iraq by the Iraqis that were setting up IEDs -who turned out to be British spooks dressed as natives--only to be taken out of jail by the British military-with tanks?
The interest of the crown are global.
Libor--London inter bank....its all their.

To my Jewish friends on ATS-do not think that Israel will be spared by the Romans this time around either.

It is the REAL owners vs the unwashed heathen that do the dirty deeds that they want,vote the way the media they own tell us,and believe what that same media spew out.
cnn via time warner and GE into NBC--they control what we are allowed to know-and how we are allowed to know it. There is no real independent media anymore.
The octopus is in everything from campaign finance to education to kids tv to the food you eat to the medication that we are prescribed.

And it is so well played and hidden in plane sight--the empire never died.We have gone from being serfs to wage slaves...but they still get what they want out of us.Before via threat and fear,now via programming of the psyche of the masses.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShayneJUK

Simple solution,publicly try and convict and punish the men who committed the coup de tat and murdered JFK,this will regalvanise America and regain the worlds trust in her,someones heads need to roll,simple as that,no need for a civil war or nationwide trouble tust rat out the guilty people and rip them all from the pages of american and |world history.

I hope to see the day when people spit at the sight of the letters LBJ,and we need to expose the rest of the cabal so we can set history right and erase the false legacys of a very few very dirty so called good Americans.

Do not let the masses suffer to continue to cover up for the few tyrants.

As far as changing the world goes,let it go for now and change America,only a day of global fiscal emancipation can change humanitys direction and disarm all of the money backed tyrants,we can protest all we want but when the day comes when we ALL refuse to pay,we will turn the tide.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

There is counterparty risk in trading FX also (not against the trader but with your "brokerage" firm or its bank). Trade futures contracts which are cleared thru an exchange. The CME has foreign currency futures. Yes you have to pay a commission but the spreads are commensurately narrower (and the commish can be $5 or less/ RT).

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
There is counterparty risk in trading FX also (not against the trader but with your "brokerage" firm or its bank). Trade futures contracts which are cleared thru an exchange. The CME has foreign currency futures. Yes you have to pay a commission but the spreads are commensurately narrower (and the commish can be $5 or less/ RT).

one trader recognizes another

but keep in mind that kind of detailed information is not for ATS, people here are not traders

you would have to start with trading 101

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSnake

overall I think you are correct

and what is truly scary is that this time around, The Global CABAL has the technology that really makes for a scary movie, we are talking mind control that goes beyond just mainstream news dishing out "news"
edit on 9-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
History will repeat itself yet again.
At first, freedom is encouraged, then tolerated and then squashed.
I fear we are at the end of the toleration stage and the beginning of the squashing stage.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
JAZ
You may not be Gerald Celente, but I can't help reading your posts with his voice in my head. I think you and Celente are are both correct in highlighting the greed and corruption in the financial industry. Don't let the naysayers here on ATS deter you from telling it like it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
its hard to make that sort of sacrifice when barely anyone makes a decent wage. i would absolutely love to go storm street in a huge protest, but no one has the money to jump to that straight away.
a good example could quite possibly be OWS. look at all the hard work they've been puttin into that, and where has it gotten the protesters? yea i guess they have anon to back them up, but how far is tha gonna go until they realize that there is no more backup arriving?
they are clearly highly disorganized, and have not the structure nor the backbone of capabilities that past protesters have had.
if people are going to rally, they need a face. they need someone to represent them.

unfortunately for us, there was only one MLK and one JFK,
Mike

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

....and the "government" has you thinking exactly what it wants you to think. Simply worrying about one of our 3rd dynasty hiccups is not going to get you anywhere.... and you sound old.. maybe go research reincarnation

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by talesone
....and the "government" has you thinking exactly what it wants you to think. Simply worrying about one of our 3rd dynasty hiccups is not going to get you anywhere.... and you sound old.. maybe go research reincarnation

Well sure I didn't mention how once we are DEAD we will live as energy

but that doesn't solve the problem of ever decreasing quality of life WHILE WE ARE HERE

I mean I get the whole suffering thing while you are a man, so you can be a better spirit

I get all that

But don't you think we ought to be trying to reverse some of the physical suffering

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well sure I didn't mention how once we are DEAD we will live as energy

Well then, please mention, and continue =D

I do thoroughly enjoy this thread!

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join