It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by RMFX1
I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.

Tell you what, why don't you test me, ask me something only a "wall st trader would know"

Should i continue to increase my holdings of EPGL? LoL

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Mark my words boys and girls and mark them well, day will come when
you won't even be allowed to post this kind of stuff on internet and by
then you will consider yourself lucky just to get a meal a day.

Mark MY words, the day will NOT come for ME.
It may come for YOU and OTHERS who are not in control of their destiny but as for ME, .....NO MAN controls MY destiny but ME!

I made a choice long ago that there are much much worse things than dying and I WILL NOT live the world you describe. I have made my peace with this lie we call "death" and whatever is on the other side is surely better than what this world has to offer in the future. You'll not find me suffering along side you. Have fun in the post apocalyptic # hole these psychopaths have in store for you cuz I want no part of it.

I will go out fighting LONG before we are all simply thankful to be alive and get a cup of rice a day to live on.
I was not put on this Earth to suffer and watch helplessly as others do the same.
I was put here to bring about change and I am under no delusions that I was meant to live to see the change I helped bring about.

I do hold out hope that there will be an intervention by some outside force though because, at this point, it is the only thing that will be able to turn this thing COMPLETLY around. But that shouldn't stop us from trying.
Right now you at least have the ability to fight. I for one, don't wait until the guy on the street knocks me out and sends me to the hospital and eating through a straw before I realize that it is time to fight back.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Fugg that, i hope the NWO hires me. I can maintain a Citrix environment and am proficient with Windows. Even the NWO will need computer people right?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've seen it far too often, denial regarding 'paid shills', or 'activists' as they probably want to be called...

It is very real and gov't, foundations, corporations - you name it - have spent money in more foolhardy ways, that much is certain. Men who stare at goats anyone?

That said, whether the Internet is a trap or a distraction or just a PR medium, it's very certain, imho that the people you wish to fight (who in turn wish to fight us) believe it warrants a lot of attention, much like TV, only here we get to 'talk back' (an exercise in futility if directed at shills).

let me give you an example

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

this man has five thousand entries in Wikipedia and specializes in global warming PR....

Can't trust Wikipedia, worth repeating every time, but neither of course any other website or clusters of websites, controlled by people who wittingly or unwittingly jump on the bandwagon (whatever that might mean this minute of the hour) and plagiarize the heck out of one another. In fact a tell-tale sign of good insight is its relative in inconspiciousness. If the established power had one defining characteristic it would be vulgar loudness. Maybe it's an adoption to peoples' inherent flaws, maybe it's a sign of something, who knows, but it's probably the most reliable way to determine the difference between PR bull**** and the genuine article.

What have i personally gained by using ATS? i managed to cure a once pretty alarming skin condition and visibly improved my dental health, among other things, so for me, there's no reason at all to be ungrateful. Have i managed to return similar value? don't know, there's no way to find out, but in all honesty, there must be hundreds if not thousands who read the same articles and participated in the same discussions and probably arrived at nothing, so it takes both, reader and writer to achieve any outcome.

All i'm saying is that internet use has proven worthwhile for some, maybe even many, even though i must admit i have been suffering from a feeling of disconnect the last few years, mainly because i think the forum has probably grown too large and too segmented for my style of viewing, but your mileage will vary.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

It has always been US vs THEM

I agree for the most part we are screwed every which way and even on sunday ....without a kiss. As for "paid shills" such as John Smith contracted to post disinfo somewhere I had to chuckle. Its bigger then that. The PTB dont need to fund disinfo like that we have plenty of B.S. artists doing the leg work for them out of self gain. I have never seen proof or even a pay stub from a "paid shill" to buy in to the oldest cop out in these circles.

It's not what you think it is, its AI on a supercomputer underground in Langley VA and you wont even know it. Stuxnet is peanuts. The site owners even staff wont be able to know. Yes there are all kinds of "shills" never the less unbeknown to them they are a cog and part of the machine willing or not. Like the trolls and captain obvious that hang out in the 911 forum all day defending the official story... tending to the staus quo, yeah we know them well.

Its called stockholm syndrome and a huge part of our souring ever dwindling society is suffering from it. They are not changing the paradigm in the grand scheme of things either. I find myself perplexed with the measure in what people will go to convince others what they believe is reality, its something to marvel and laugh at with a smirk on my face, often its people just trying to reinforce denial and projection on to those whom know better.

Its pains me to say it but, realistically the only way to defeat them is by blunt force otherwise they will implement counter measures to stifle you next round. They will invent a tragedy and people will flock to it and rally behind it all patriotic like always. Then they will pass a bill the next day before you can count to 1. The real reality is kill or be killed.They want us dead and are doing a damn good job, killing is their business... and business is good. Also peace sells but who's buying? Those titles ring true to this day.

Hence Divide et impera , they won by default THEM with the power of ignorance and complacency. It's a commodity these days. All we can do now is sit back and watch the ship take on more water and slip away in to oblivion. There is hope some species will find our fossils one day and figure us out.

Aint the devil happy

edit on 3-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If all US citizens didn't buy gas or pay income tax for 1 year, that would have much more impact than your "milllion(s) man march" on the White House.

Sounds like your promoting OWS style operations. This isn't the 1700's French Revolution where the peasants storm the palace. Come on OP, you are good at predictions. Predict what happens when the real non-violent protest "not funding the system" is going to happen? Never, like you said, we are locked into the illusion that we can do something.

We are locked into the Federal Reserve system & Fossil Fuel system, period!

Don't fund the banks (taxes) don't fund the oil cartels (gas)= fail on their system.

Doesn't take 15 years on Wall st. to realize that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Northisland

hey
apologies but im not quite sure what your post means ? 4 hours in relation to what ?
and what do you mean by analytical position ?
thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
If all US citizens didn't buy gas or pay income tax for 1 year, that would have much more impact than your "milllion(s) man march" on the White House.

Sounds like your promoting OWS style operations. This isn't the 1700's French Revolution where the peasants storm the palace. Come on OP, you are good at predictions. Predict what happens when the real non-violent protest "not funding the system" is going to happen? Never, like you said, we are locked into the illusion that we can do something.

We are locked into the Federal Reserve system & Fossil Fuel system, period!

Don't fund the banks (taxes) don't fund the oil cartels (gas)= fail on their system.

Doesn't take 15 years on Wall st. to realize that.

You make a good point.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Northisland

ohhhh now i understand!

lol well as you know theres millions of possibilities and thousands of instruments to forward test, some stoploss orders may range in seconds and some may take days and some may last a few hours, all depends on you

plus im sure any successful individual will ridicule his or her own methods so that nobody ever figures them out!

great to see your interested!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Relatively new member comes on and states he is a Wall Street trader, provides no proof and waffles the usual rhetoric I have seen round here for years. Maybe I have spent too long on theses boards as it is staggering it has now entered its 16th page. Agree with previous posters, unless he was an intern I see no evidence of a degree educated experienced trader here, also zero credibility on these forums so I smell a troll

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

i will keep you up to date and let you know if this is a fake trolling OP because i am still waiting for my opportuniity to speak to them privately and figure out !!

but on the other hand, they may choose to not speak to me BECAUSE they are legitimate...so it is a double sided dillema and we may never know forsure

nothing personal, but i am prepared to find out and possibly benefit from ones knowledge (=
edit on 3-1-2013 by ac647 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by ac647 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by mellisamouse

but everyone is afraid of being made an example of or something???

Do you want to be the first to try?
Not all people are as unhappy as you might think.
An example would be those who live off the state. They have nothing to gain by changing things.

Oh, where I live we are fine, pretty much everyone I know is on this track hardcore... but the masses need to step up instead of complaining but never changing anything...

Geeze, people are still drinking things like pop and it baffles my mind!

Armchair warriors and wanna be healthnuts and farmers...... its allways "one day when we.... " ya know?

That's right Melissa! You're found the issue -- change in attitude. Nothing will change until peoples attitudes change. However, the online feeling I get is that everyone is waiting to change their attitude when the "event" happens.

People are buying survival "stuff" without the proper knowledge to use survive without "things" to aid in survival which they have never practiced.

The elite already have most Americans / Westerners because they have voluntarily imprisoned themselves in a lavish life of ignorance.

Anyone can change their attitude to life, it just takes dedication, time, and a commitment of not going back to the Western controlled lifestyle.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with the opening post... we've become quite pessimistic too. It appears as if the Elite Agenda will be fulfilled. All we can do is show you the evidence.

The problem is no one will get up off their asses and do anything about it. We need a revolution, otherwise we'll lose.

the fact that obvious moves to a New World Order have take place ages ago is just proof of our lack of desire. Just have a look at this: www.eliteagenda.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ac647

Thanks mate it's one of these ones I don't even have the energy to keep checking in on as seems to have a Bizzare number of postings for what really breaks down to an attention seeker bringing nothing new to the table

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Relatively new member comes on and states he is a Wall Street trader, provides no proof and waffles the usual rhetoric I have seen round here for years. Maybe I have spent too long on theses boards as it is staggering it has now entered its 16th page. Agree with previous posters, unless he was an intern I see no evidence of a degree educated experienced trader here, also zero credibility on these forums so I smell a troll

I'm so glad there is someone else who is the voice of reason on this thread. Kudos!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

When is TSX:CS going to break out of its low?

When should I sell it? I need it to go above $0.81/share in order to break even.

Also, what's your opinion of gold and/or silver as a hedge against what these banksters are planning on doing?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Unless 3 million people minimum march onto White house or Capital Hill, or
Federal Reserve and demand complete change of government from CIA to
Politicians to complete dismissal of AIPAC and other lobbies.

You sort of had me up to this point. There's a magic number of people who can change the, apparently pre-determined fate, of an entire country.

k

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I can't believe how many people are misunderstanding this poster's username and views relating to Zionism. If you don't know the difference between Jews and Zionist then you should read an Israeli newspaper, and I promise after you do so you will know exactly what the differences are and would not second guess Israeli's agendas and attempts at subversion in america. I am neither Jewish or Zionist but when a country such as Israel would belittle the level of intelligence of american Jews and label them insignificant shows me that there is no respect for america in a whole. After digressing I do want to say that No it does not sound like the poster works at wall street but anyone that has a few neurons should be able to tell that everything is scripted in politics where things have already been planned out for some time except for the grand outcome which can only be stopped by the actual second amendment or a whole new cabinet, congress and senate.."God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion." -T to the J

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
No need to mobilize and get violent because they will most surely use armed forces and shoot to kill if they feel they're threatened.

We need to gather all info we've got and separate fact from fiction and only after we're sure we have the good info we can hatch a plan or else we're doomed.

I hate to say this but I think founding fathers of America would call us cowards.

If 3 million people were afraid to sacrifice say 10 000 people
to achieve revolution, then we might as well go home and play X-Box LOL
edit on 3-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

I agree

Why don't you start the sign up sheet for this then and start gathering a bunch of people up if you feel strongly that this is the only answer and must be done. You can be the leader of it too then.

I don't have the resources, power, ambition, leadership qualities or connections to gather 3 million people........ Do you? Do you know who does? Because I don't know who does... someone must... maybe you can be that person if you want..
edit on 3-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

cool story bro, tell it again.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.

Plenty of idiots in Wall Street...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join