It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling thankful that my country is always ready to protect my Family from any enemy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am sipping Champagne feeling secure in the knowledge that members of my country's Military are always on watch protecting my family. It is a good feeling being a Citizen of the U.S. and I am so greatful that members of our all volunteer Military are doing their job with utmost diligence.

This feeling is not felt when I am in another country. And I know not every person on the planet can have this feeling so I am greatful.

Split Infinity

edit on 31-12-2012 by SplitInfinity because: Did not have a subject just a topic

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Who is protecting you from your Real Enemy?

Your Zionist Government!

911 and Oklahoma for example.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You must travel to some strange foreign countries if you only get the feeling of "safety" from being in the US. Personally, I feel pretty safe here in Canada, and the thought of being in the US scares me. I won't even travel there. People will generally feel safer at home and I don't think that the military is the reason why.

But regardless, hats off to your countrymen who will lay down their lives to protect your country should a foreign enemy ever penetrate your lands... May they have a happy 2013 and you as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How did that work on 911?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Really now? I can tell you have never spent any time in the U.S. I live in Massachusetts. It is the state where the American Revolution started and people here are on the vast majority very Patriotic.

The U.S. is not perfect by any means but after traveling around the World and that includes Assieville...I have noticed a sense of Community and noticed that people here...no matter where they had originally come from...LOVE this country to the point that they will come together against anything that threatens their homeland.

People here may not all have the same opinions but one thing they do have is the knowledge that it is their country and their elected Leadership. To say what you have said shows me how very little you either know or understand as far as the people who live here.

We may have all come from somewhere else but we are all Americans now and that means something.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes you are completey safe. Safe from truth
because any evidence brought forth against ones own governments involvement is a crazy conspirator. Evidence need not be provided by the accused, simple deniability is all they need. Files relating to any questionable activities marked top secret, openly accessible files with questionable information blacked out. Let it fade away as a conspiracy that only the crazies believe and in rolls a new year of the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i feel safe and sound in my home country
and i dont need an army of kid killing jocks behind me to feel this secure
you should get out more and stop being afraid of everyone uncle sam says is a crazy person
edit on 31-12-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Safe is the sheep as it is protected by wolves.
Your so called safety is purchased through terror, and bloodshed of innocents.
The wolves will turn on you when they feel like it.
You are not safe.
You are saved for later.

link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Actually I do feel the same when I am in Canada. The Canadian/U.S. relationship goes way beyond just a treaty as I have family in Canada as do many, many Americans.

Canada is very much a part of us as we are of them.

Split Infinity

link   

This feeling is not felt when I am in another country

I think you're brainwashed (or trying to brainwash us).

You're probably safer in another country than in the US, and the military isn't protecting you or me anyways. They're serving rich peoples' interests, but most are too blind to see it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
How did that work on 911?

9/11 was the result of a poor plan of action dictated by the Airlines. This will never happen again. I was really talking about those who serve in the Military and protect us as they are volunteers. But the same goes for all Emergency Service Workers as well.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

It is unfortunate that you have taken my Thank You that I am giving to our Military as those who serve sacrifice so much for us...and have decided to twist it into something it is not.

As I have said...the U.S. is not perfect. But there is nowhere I would rather live...and I have been around.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Stay Home if you think the world is out to get you. Reds under the Bed? Duck and Cover?

Fear is America's enemy - Turn off the TV.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Cheers, Happy New Year and God Bless America!
(not necessarily in that order).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I am home on a short break from Touring. I have traveled for a good majority of my life. I have spent long periods of time on other continents and it always feels good to come home.

You know what they say about people who ASSUME? LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I am Brainwashed or Brainwashing you? LOL

Let me ask you this...all I did was post a thank you to my countries Military. What is it that forces such a reaction out of you to post as you have from another posting a simple thank you?

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

WOW! You are too much!

How in the World did you get that out of my Thank You?

It does not appear to me that I am the one who is afraid.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Cheers, Happy New Year and God Bless America!
(not necessarily in that order).

Thank You!

And the same to you and your Family.

Happy New Year!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by xszawe

I am home on a short break from Touring. I have traveled for a good majority of my life. I have spent long periods of time on other continents and it always feels good to come home.

You know what they say about people who ASSUME? LOL!

Split Infinity

im not assuming anything
you wrote it
even if you were hiding under the sheets as you typed..god bless america land of the scared

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

LOL! You are TOO FUNNY! LOL!

Seriously...where are you coming up with this stuff? Why in the World would you think that I would be scared? And what the Hell would I be afraid of? LOL!

Seriously...that does not even make sense as far as what I posted. Well...it takes all kinds I suppose.

Split Infinity

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join