It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling thankful that my country is always ready to protect my Family from any enemy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What is it that forces such a reaction out of you to post as you have from another posting a simple thank you?

Because your post sounds so trite, simple-minded and propagandistic. If you are being serious then forgive me, but it is hard for me to read your post and believe that it is not the work of an online propaganda agent working for the government or GOP.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Your thank you remains intact and untwisted at the beging of the thread for all to see. Not really trying to troll my apologies I too am thankful, but for people in general everywhere in every aspect of life. "Signing up" for the military is not an automatic check mark for my gratitude or feeling of security. I am just as thankful for the fast food and grocery store employee and any other person that provides a service. True volunteering is also unpaid or else it is a job. Why is a thank you in the World War 3 section

edit on 1-1-2013 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

If you had ever read any of my other posts you would know that on the average they are Overly Complex analytical over views of serious issues.

In this topic it had just about turned 12 AM Jan. 1st 2013. I had just recieved a passionate kiss from My Girl...was sipping some good Champagne and was feeling content.

Since I have a sometimes JOB where I work with members of the U.S. Military and this JOB takes me to a variety of locations many of them not very pleasant...I grew very thankful that I was not out there today and was thinking about those who were.

THAT was the nature of my topic and post.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

I posted in this section because those who I thank have done such a good job over such a long time preventing it.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Ah so really you mean, "Feeling thankful that my country is always ready to protect my Family from any enemy. And if they don't I have excuses."

It will never happen again? Of course not, the next false flag will be completely different.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

From your heading:

Feeling thankful that my country is always ready to protect my Family from any enemy

I cannot help but connect the word

ANY

to include:

Imagined Fictional Unreal Projected Portraid Created Pretended....enemies

Because in the context of US enemies, they are exactly that.

Oh and not to forget that the ones who run your show are actually your number one enemy.
Sorry to burst your bubbly sip.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

What is it that forces such a reaction out of you to post as you have from another posting a simple thank you?

Because your post sounds so trite, simple-minded and propagandistic. If you are being serious then forgive me, but it is hard for me to read your post and believe that it is not the work of an online propaganda agent working for the government or GOP.

May I use your post just to substantiate my previous one?

What you said right there reflects the general feelings of the people about their gov in the US (and most other countries!). If you think about it: If you liked your goverment, had great trust in them, and truly believed that all their choices for your are selfless and in your interest then none would object to agents working for the government as online trolls. Right? Because it would simply be like helping them to spread the good news about their sincerity and good intentions.

But because you do not trust them, do not like them, know that they have done plenty to opress you, keep you down, devieved you and make choices for you on a daily basis which has the oppiste result to well-being, you would not like it if this Thread was started by a Gov agent.
edit on 1-1-2013 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

The Reality of this World is that there are some very nasty people who do some very nasty things. When the World takes note of these things they always do the same thing...scream Bloody Murder for the United States to do something about it.

If we don't do anything we are blamed for inaction. When we do something we are blamed for doing too much. In all this all these countries who are doing the screaming never do anything. They are content to Bitch and Moan but never do they put themselves on the line. This is called being a COWARD.

I would love to see the utter CHAOS that would soon ensue if the United States were to become isolationists. It would be a complete disaster out there and the biggest show of all would be all the finger pointing.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The only thing that keeps a person down in the U.S. is a persons inaction. As a U.S. Citizen I have every tool available to me to mold my Government to what is needed. This is called a VOTE.

In this country if you do not vote and you Bitch about how things are it just shows how lazy you are. If we don't like how things are all we need to do is change it.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Ooops!

At exactly the same time you wrote your post to me I was busy amending "the US" to "governments all around the world" in principle.

The responsibility and error is not the US; it is a world problem. Exactly the same is happening in the US gov as in most other countries.

Breath!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The only thing that keeps a person down in the U.S. is a persons inaction. As a U.S. Citizen I have every tool available to me to mold my Government to what is needed. This is called a VOTE.

In this country if you do not vote and you Bitch about how things are it just shows how lazy you are. If we don't like how things are all we need to do is change it.

Split Infinity

Excuse my sceptimism but I honestly have lost faith even in their trustworthyness as far as voting. I think my vote changes zzzziltsh. Nada.

Still, I go make my little cross at the polls. Just in case.

But honestly? Our vote has the same weight as the birds chirping outside.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

just how many wars have been initiated by your beloved country since 1945? its a double figure.

the chaos would be far less if your crooked politicians would keep the military home. but doubtless they'll be involved when your fast approaching civil war11 manifests.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If you believe you have no ability to change things and believe that your vote means nothing then you are truly lost.

As I have said I live in the U.S. state of Massachusetts. We have elections for those who run for office to be Leaders of my Town. We elect Representitives to the Massachusetts House of Representitives as well as Mass. Senate. We elect our U.S. House and Senate Leaders who's job is to represent the interests of our State in the U.S. House and Senate.

I know all these people and a few I have grown up with. In the U.S. our elected Leaders serve the interests of the People. The moment they are found not to they are voted out of office.

Since a person can not only vote but also run for office to say you do not like the Leadership and then do nothing as if you want change then anyone can Run for Office themselves...but to do nothing is ones own fault.

This concept of being powerless is simply lazyness. Some people in this World would KILL to have the Rights we Americans have and to waste those rights is a travesty.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Some people in this World would KILL to have the Rights we Americans have and to waste those rights is a travesty.

Split Infinity

I would take it a little easier on the sugar there, dear sir/madam.

Your rights and freedom are being reduced by the day in the US. Have you not noticed?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I never said the U.S. has not made mistakes. Many mistakes were made during our attempt to contain the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Mistakes like Nam, Iran, Central America.

Regardless of these mistakes it was later made public when the Yeltsin Leadership released Soviet Expansion Plans that showed how the Soviet Union intended to invade and take over the entire Middle East. These were very real plans and after the Middle East as the Soviets would have met their goal of seizing the Oil as well as having a Warm Weather Port where they intended to build large Ship Building docks in order to increase the size of their Navy...the next target was Europe.

The U.S. had to contend with this all too real plans...and we eventually caused the Soviet Union to collapse. What do you think would have happened if we were not there to counter them?

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Apparently not.

Second line........................

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

My Rights are just fine. Funny that a person who say's their from South Africa would ask that.

Now tell the truth...are you currently living in South Africa?

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You really have no idea what is going on out there. The vast majority of actions that are taken you will never know about. If you did have an idea I do not think you would sleep very well.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Yes.

I live in Johannesburg.

But have lived in Italy, London and Northern Ireland.

As I said, it is a global problem. All our rights as human beings are being erased.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Feel safe? No - feel very frightened!

The illusion of safety garnered from seeing all those lovely troops "protecting" America serves only to blind you to the threat posed by your own government. Try step out of line, see how safe you feel then brother.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join