It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling thankful that my country is always ready to protect my Family from any enemy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by ANOK
How did that work on 911?

9/11 was the result of a poor plan of action dictated by the Airlines.

WTF are you talking about. That statement requires some explanation don't you think?

You just lost all credibility with that little gem.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I find it hilarious that a lot of you like to bash the OP because you find it unfathomable that anyone could find pride in the United States, and it goes to show a lot of your ignorance...

You can call me a 'sheep'....but have you ever considered that people like SplitInfinity and myself are american citizens who has seen every single conspiracy video related to 9/11, JFK assassination, Eyes Wide Shut, was the moon fake, is the government going to ban all so the UN can invade us, was osama killed in 2001 etc... and done our own research and our conclusions are that none of them are true?

You probably never thought that before...you probably thought that

"had splitinfinity seen the videos I have, he would totally believe Osama was killed in 2001 and his body was stored in a freezer until Obama could announce his capture and Death at the perfect time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But it just might blow your mind that he has seen the videos, and thinks many of the claims are ludicrous. He still comes on here to debate, and his posts have taste and class.

You people on the other hand are like rabid animals...ready to jump on anyone whos opinion doesnt agree with yours.

So seeing how theres people like me, and SplitInfinity, who watch the same videos and do the same research you do, and come to our own different conclusions that are no way inspired by TBTB, are sheep?

You and all your US hating, every-single-fraking-thing-on-the-news-is-a-conspiracy people seem like sheep to me. All it takes to make you believe something is to post it on youtube or ATS.

America is beautiful. It is my home country. We have our problems, but all your governments have more problems. Ya, sure our economy is gonna crash, but ours is so big that when our economy crashes, yours will too. Ever hear of a leash? What end do you think your on?

To all the foreigners on this website, who see the majority of the views expressed on here as maybe a sign of hope that Americans will change, No. Most Americans would agree with SplitInfinitys post and there are millions of Americans out there just like SplitInfinity and Myself who would stand up and fight any type of 'revolution' you so desperately wish would happen here.

USA isnt going anywhere, get used to it.

How long till this post gets deleted....
edit on 1-1-2013 by ANIMALM0THR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANIMALM0THR

America is beautiful. It is my home country. We have our problems, but all your governments have more problems. Ya, sure our economy is gonna crash, but ours is so big that when our economy crashes, yours will too. Ever hear of a leash? What end do you think your on?

To all the foreigners on this website, who see the majority of the views expressed on here as maybe a sign of hope that Americans will change, No. Most Americans would agree with SplitInfinitys post and there are millions of Americans out there just like SplitInfinity and Myself who would stand up and fight any type of 'revolution' you so desperately wish would happen here.

USA isnt going anywhere, get used to it.

Yes, I agree - America is beautiful, and almost all of the Americans I have met I have loved - wonderful people. And yes - you have problems with your government. As do most of the world. But your comments here do make me chuckle a little.

You seems almost proud that when the US crashes it will bring down much of the global economy. Seems a bit odd to me?
Yes I have heard of a leash (A 'lead' in the rest of the world) Have you ever heard the expression "the tail wagging the dog"?
And then the epitome of supreme American arrogance: "To all the foreigners on this web site" !!!!!!!! Anyone who is not American is a foreigner. Because America is the centre of the world, the be all and end all. Riiiight!

As a matter of fact, your country would have no enemies to protect you from if it were not for your government going out there and manufacturing them in order to further it's own political and social goals. You are being played like a fiddle.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So what is the point of this thread in the WW3 section?

More jingoistic, nationalistic BS!!!

Well kudos to you feeling safe in your own country. As it happens, I also feel very safe with my countries military in my own country, but I dont go around spouting out this crap ........ its juvenile and purile ....... grow up!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

You are right about those who will do just about anything to sell arms. It is also true that certain Higher Up's in the U.S. Military have been paid by U.S. Defense Contractors to help them further such sales.

Still there are very good people who work for U.S. Intel Agencies that have put everything on the line to expose such people. Sometimes such Agencies have supported the lessor of two evils in order to effect the desired change. This has been extremely distasteful in my experience but unfortunatly necessary.

The reality is the United States and the groups that protect it are involved in a Super Complex Game of support and destruction. This is to be expected when dealing in the inner workings of such a Giant that is the United States it's economy and Military.

When all is said and done...the United States has effected far more positive change than change that would be considered detrimental.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Fortunately I have my own Mind. I am also aware of the level of sacrifice that the people who are our Military give on a daily basis. To say...Thank You...is a small gift to give to such people.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCanuckian

Given the level and number of different people from different countries and Religions that exist within the United States...then to understand just how open and complex an economic system of trade the U.S. has as well as having the largest unguarded boarder in the World as well as importing Billions of Tons of goods from all over the world...and to know that the most open system in the world has such a low ratio of terrorism...is testament to the various people who live here.

There maybe people around the World who dislike the United States but ask anyone who has imigrated here what they think of this country? They would DIE for it.

No where in the World is there such a diverse culture as the United States. Nowhere in the World does so many people of different beliefs and religions live in peace as the United States.

Until you have lived here...you cannot understand.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

I agree with you about putting a cap on money spent by Corps. in the U.S. Election. Still it is the fault of the People of the United States that such a law has not been passed.

No matter how strong any Corp. or Politician is...they are nothing in comparison to the will of the American People.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Again...if they do...it is the responsibility of the American People to get them out of office.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

They will not listen to just me...but they will have no choice but to leave office as well as stop funding Corps. if they are voted out.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Happy New Year Wrabbit!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

It was a protocol of all U.S. Airlines to do whatever a Hijacker or group of Hijackers wanted and allow the FBI to handle negociations of such actions.

This is no longer the case. If the passengers of a plane were to find out there was a potential Hijacker on their plane...as was the case with the Shoe Bomber...this Hijacker would soon be subdued by the planes passengers or perhaps even killed.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ANIMALM0THR

Thank You for the kind words.

I have a specific function. I do a JOB on occasion that is in conjuction with my other JOB. I am semi-retired now but when I do this JOB I work with members of the U.S. Military.

These Soldiers are just KIDS compared to me but they are the very best and brightest of all of us. They are there to do a JOB that most people would either never be brave enough to do or have the ability to do. It is my job to make sure these KIDS are used in the proper way and not be used to put forth policy that has little to do with the country as a whole.

They look to me to get them home. Their mindsets are of a nature that is to protect those who need protecting and effect change in a manner that benefits us all. I will not allow them to be used in any other manner.

When I wrote this topic I was thinking of them.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

I have been around. The fact is that the United States has been running both covert and overt plans and programs for over 70 years for the purpose of halting the plans of those who were and still are intent to force the people of this World to act and believe as they do.

Now one could say the United States is doing the same thing but the difference is the U.S. desire is only to see Democracy, Fair Trade, Safe International Shipping and the ceasing of certain countries Nuclear Ambitions. Have Mistakes been made? ABSOLUTELY!

Is the World better off with the U.S. existing as a Super Power with the ability to stop just about any detrimental action with the use of just words? YES!

After the U.S. Invasion of Iraq...whether one agrees with this action or not...the display of overwhealming Military Force most likely stopped several Wars from breaking out. It definitly caused China to pause and the Russians were devestated that their Military Equipment would be so ineffective against the U.S. Military.

All these events have effect.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Is this a troll thread?

You're feeling thankful that our boys are in the middle east DYING and fighting an endless war against an invisible boogey man?

Thank you. This thread is frankly offfensive in my view, Sipping champagne while our young kids, die needlessly overseas to serve the war machine?

Lets not even get into the innocent civilians dying by these frigging Drone attacks!

Damn, and I was having a pretty good day untill I came across this thread!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I am sipping Champagne feeling secure

you had a little too much of champagne ?

I get too courageous when im drunk aswell. Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Chipkin9

After the U.S. Invasion of Iraq...whether one agrees with this action or not...the display of overwhealming Military Force most likely stopped several Wars from breaking out. It definitly caused China to pause and the Russians were devestated that their Military Equipment would be so ineffective against the U.S. Military.

All these events have effect.

Split Infinity

You do not know this, you are making assumptions here.

What we do know is that the middle east has blown up since OUR invasion. But I guess in your world, it is better that America be the aggressor and start those wars you mention as opposed to another country.

I suppose that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
So what is the point of this thread in the WW3 section?

More jingoistic, nationalistic BS!!!

Well kudos to you feeling safe in your own country. As it happens, I also feel very safe with my countries military in my own country, but I dont go around spouting out this crap ........ its juvenile and purile ....... grow up!

Well said and obviously I agree......
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

I was drinking on New Years. Not now.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

I did not like the fact that the U.S. invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. The fact remains that it happened and there were effects from these actions.

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join