It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It might just be my triskaidekaphobia acting up, but I must agree with you 2013=DOOM.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

We have a Comet heading our way very shortly.. Part of it it is going to hit.. Revelation 8v8 "Then the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea and a third of the sea became blood"..

If you are using the bible for your calculations, then you should know there will be many things that will have to hapen before mountains burning with fire.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mkdir4403

Well said. That has been my only hangup on Biblical Prophecy...the fact that there is a prescribed timeline of events happening. While the Bible does seem to be predicting things in advance, there is much that has to happen before the Tribulation....namely seven years of peace, great deception to bring in the anti-christ, the total destruction of Damascus, and then the time of Sorrows...culminating in one final battle between good and evil.
There must be literally decades until all of this takes place, so I never understood why people were screaming from mountaintops that the end is neigh. Its nowhere near neigh if the Bible is to be taken literally.

However, I cannot discredit the OP in any way. Like all thoeries, only time will tell, but applaud the OP for posting the info knowing violent flaming would ensue

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Did I miss the post that told how you were given this information?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

SnF OP even tho the idea of a man dilated to a ten, doing Lamaze and crowning was a tad ruff on the transmission.

Careful with those metaphors in the future .

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
"But go you your way till the end, for you shall rest, and arise to your inheritence at the end of days"..

The Dome on the rock was set up around 691 Ad.. 1335 years later (a day =a year) the Israelis took back Jersalem and the temple mount.. However blessed is he who get to the 1335th day (2013)...

1335 days = (1 + 3 = 4) + (3 + 5 = 8) = 8 + 4 = 12

Gnostic Calendar = 12/1/2013 = New Moon

Earth New Moon Sun Dark Rift Galactic Alighnment...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

No my friend....A story book as in biography...autobiography.

No one...not 1 has been able to disprove anything in the Bible...ever

However hated for its truths, None the less truth is truth no matter how bad you don't want it to be so..
Have a great new year

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi,

I like your post. S&F
I am glad you feel better after posting your prophecy, it's always good to get things like that off your shoulders. Good things are in store for you for sharing.

As I have stated in past replies regarding other doomsday threads, I know something is coming but don't know when or what.

FYI, being a "good" Christian does not mean being perfect. God does not hate you. It is what is in your spirit that counts. It's all about love. As far as killing in combat, that is not a sin unless you did it with alterior motives like some of the sickos who collect ears and such as trophies or just want the experience of killing another human being.

Blessings,
yesterday

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

If you even read the bible at all and understood it's meaning you would realize your predictions serve no good and prove you to be a false prophet. According to the bible, even if your prediction is true, God will spite you and make it happen another day.

So why are you trying to anger the one you believe in so much? Why don't you listen to the words you so easily use for your own gains?

Your post shows how much you fail to understand the word of God in relation to end times prophecy and is an insult to the intelligence of many who have studied the bible.
edit on 1-1-2013 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No flaming here. 2012 was pretty damn gloomy doomy for me, I don't expect this year to be much better.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
reply to post by mkdir4403

Well said. That has been my only hangup on Biblical Prophecy...the fact that there is a prescribed timeline of events happening. While the Bible does seem to be predicting things in advance, there is much that has to happen before the Tribulation....namely seven years of peace, great deception to bring in the anti-christ, the total destruction of Damascus, and then the time of Sorrows...culminating in one final battle between good and evil.
There must be literally decades until all of this takes place, so I never understood why people were screaming from mountaintops that the end is neigh. Its nowhere near neigh if the Bible is to be taken literally.

However, I cannot discredit the OP in any way. Like all thoeries, only time will tell, but applaud the OP for posting the info knowing violent flaming would ensue

You missed the part in the bible which states no human timeline can be placed on the end times and any prediction is a false prediction by a false prophet and God is the only one who will know when the days come.

Please study more of this book you admire so much. You can easily find what I am talking about if you take the time to look it up. Jesus and God both stated what I have stated and it's really important devout believers in this bible at least understand it in it's entirety, not just the parts they like and the parts that serve their worldly view.
edit on 1-1-2013 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by EyesWideShut

No my friend....A story book as in biography...autobiography.

No one...not 1 has been able to disprove anything in the Bible...ever

However hated for its truths, None the less truth is truth no matter how bad you don't want it to be so..
Have a great new year

No, but thats because the Bible is full of metaphors with often more than 2 interpretations. Now... I'm not saying anything bad about the Bible, but, the truth is, you can't "disprove anything in the Bible" because the Bible is never specific about anything and then theres always the 1001 interpretations of each individual that reads it.

If I, as an historian, would want to say "the Bible is wrong", I could for instance tell you that according to the Bible it was a man named Darius the Mede that conquered Babylon in the Book of Daniel, although historically we know for a fact that it was Cyrus II of Persia (or Cyrus the Great... depends how you know the guy :lol

Now... am I right and is the Bible wrong? Well in terms of names, yes. There was no such "Darius the Mede", although due to interpretation you can say that: a) Darius is Cyrus because his mother and his wife were medes. b) Darius is Cyrus because "maybe" Darius is meant in the Bible as a title-name like the caesars, herods, popes etc... c) Darius is attached to Persia, as a name, and yadda yadda... I wont bother you with this hehe... the point is, since its always subject to interpretation, you can say the Bible is right and I'm wrong... Although I think the Bible is wrong in this "Darius the Mede".

Conclusion; If I only talk in metaphors and never be specific, I will never be wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

That actually isn't a metaphor. Darius the Meade is thought by many to have been the uncle of Cyrus the Great, ruling the kingdom for a few years before dying, then Cyrus took over.

Daniel also talks about the order in which the empire of the future will rise and fall, and we are in the season of the renewal of the Roman Empire (EU). See more here

www.endtimes.org...

The prophecy in the Bible isn't too hard to understand if you study it. Non believers take a big dump on all of it, of course....I understand, honestly, I used to as well, before I actually studied it and realized how plain it all really is.

Bible says in the end times Syria and Egypt will be torn apart, Israel (which wasn't even a nation for thousands of years) will reform and be surrounded by enemies....none of that is unclear. Choosing not to see it is one thing, or writing it off as coincidence, whatever. Bible says that God gave us prophecy so we will believe, but that most will still scoff.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

The question is not whether the US war in Iraq was self-defense but whether it was live or die. I only say this to add meat to your argument, not to necessarily agree with you. If it was live or die then even a bad outcome for everyone can be forgiven. But if it was in self-defense then the justifications can become fuzzy and less clear to everyone. Offense can be a form of defense. And one person might act in self-defense in one circumstance where another will not. For example, a person that doesn't know much about snakes might act in self-defense if they see a colorful snake in their home and might treat it as though it's poisonous. However, a more knowledge person might realize it's harmless so they'll not be so nervous and will react more calmly. Broadly, all live or die situations are a kind of self-defense, but not all forms of self-defense are live or die.

So the key is to ask whether Saddam Hussein presented an existential threat to us. I'd say no. But he did present a threat to middle eastern stability, especially to Israel. And he did rule his country in brutal fashion, with small regard to human rights. Since he wasn't an existential threat to the US then it makes the whole issue much more complicated because you have to start measuring how severe the threat is. Basically, it's not a threat that's as obvious as an existential one. And this is why I say that it creates more disagreement. It's much harder to unite a country if the threat isn't existential.

So what you were saying is "Was the Iraq war an act of self-defense?" You implied that it wasn't since Saddam didn't directly attack the US. My only bone to pick was that the war actually WAS an act of self-defense, but that's not the issue. The issue is whether the threat justified a large scale war. Keeping in mind that large scale war brings with it a lot of death and unknowns.

If you had asked "Was the Iraq war live or die?" If you had asked that you wouldn't have put into question whether it was an act of self-defense - which I think it clearly was. Rather you would have asked was it worth it? That's harder to answer and requires more thought and explanation.

We can't go back in time and live a different way to see what happens. We can't look at parallel realities to see how it transpired if we made a different choice. Instead we have limited information. So it's very hard to say who's right and who's wrong. An appeal to authority is the most practical solution. Otherwise, too many people will disagree and there won't be a common good.

I think we've created conflict in the middle east by trying to stop it. I didn't agree with the Iraq war in 2003. However, I don't KNOW that I'm right. There's no way to know I'm right for sure.

I make these statements out of respect to the OP.

I don't know what to thnk about his prohpecy. All I know is that prophets of doom are wrong more than they're right. It's the smart ones that have the great potential for fame.
edit on 1-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

We do when we are drunk.. Guess what I was doing when I posted this?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The Canuckian actually nailed this one perfectly:

You missed the part in the bible which states no human timeline can be placed on the end times and any prediction is a false prediction by a false prophet and God is the only one who will know when the days come.

No need to fear, your words are all lies.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To EvanB:

Let's quantify what exactly it is you're predicting, for purposes of clarity. These are simple yes or no questions.

1) Are you saying that some part of comet ISON will strike the Earth, and that this will be of sufficient mass, velocity, etc. as to cause both a visible spectacle, and some manner of destruction significant enough for us to worry about?

2) Do you vow that this is not an attempt to make some sort of point about predictions and prophecies by deceptively pretending to actually adhere to belief in the aforementioned event (this is not intended as an attack on your character or honesty, but your posting history and previously held positions - as admitted by you in your opening post herein - compel me to ask)?

3) Are you willing to accept the possibility that Netanyahu's position and other events coinciding with what you claim to have been told, are merely coincidental? (I ask this because it has become apparent to me over the years on ATS that the most ardent believers in predictions are those who have perceived a series of interlocking confirmations of their beliefs in the form of key events, signs, and other clues which, for them, form an overwhelming case for their belief. And yet, these scenarios have consistently turned out to be little more than random coincidence, no matter how complex or seemingly compelling. The predictions never panned out. Which is why I want to know if, considering all of that, you are at least open to the possibility that you're wrong and that whatever signs of the reality of this prediction you believe you have seen, might be mere coincidence. Are you?)

If you would be so good as to answer those three questions as honestly and simply as possible, then we will have a better idea of what exactly it is that you are predicting, and how to approach your prediction.

Thanks. Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Firstly..

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand three hundred and thirty five days""Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty five days"

Please dont post till I have finished

your kinda on the right track... but your source material is not accurate

here's the quote from scripture: the number of Days(years) is both 1290 days and your cherished 1335 days

Dan 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Dan 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

there's a difference of 45 days (years) built in this meme... 45 years before 2013 is what year guys ....
it was 1968... the year that the modern zionist state of Israel did what?
NOTHING... because after the June 1967 Six-Day-War, Israel was engaged in an official 4 year war-of-attrition facing against Egypt/Jordan/Syria as the primary opponents...

en.wikipedia.org...

the solar calendar will not support your theory except perhaps the 6-day-war being the 1290th day/year
& 2012 being the 1335th day/year of the prophecy

events focus not time focus is the driving force of prophecy

nice thread , will continue following it
edit on 1-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Dan 8:11 Yea, he magnified [himself] even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily [sacrifice] was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
Dan 8:12 And an host was given [him] against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

her we again have the daily sacrifice terminated & the sanctuary cast down... but with a different concept involved... the verses are referring to the 'little horn, one of the end time kings (aka the 7 head 10 horned beast empire)

and it is understood that both the sacrifice ending & the sanctury (? Temple mount?) trampled would all happen in the 7 year period of the AC rule & his 3 1/2 year despotism...not some 1,335 years delay between events
edit on 1-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I am quite happy to put all of this down to deranged ramblings and lies.. I am also quite happy to see it all as coincidence..

Its not though.. Because if it is then I have spent the last 8 years with this crap for nothing..

All I know is that this year... A "burning mountain" will hit the sea..

Some comments mention a chronology of events yet fail to see that all of those things arr going off at thr same time... Each event being the causation of each other..

As for the abomination that makes desolate.. The dome is an example and a sign post to a person.. The people and attitude from where that person will come.. His heart is already over the Holy place as a sign post..

And it is an abomination..

Take or leave what I have written..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
last year was doom

and the year before that

what is your point ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join