It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hate to tell you this but Revelations is a metaphor for how a disciple reaches enlightenment not a literal prophesy. As the scriptures (luke 21) teach the kingdom of God is within but everyone thinks it is without...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

"In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written:
- "The kingdom of God is within man."
Not one man, nor a group of men, but in all men: in you! " Charlie Chaplin

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denster1991
reply to post by hawkiye

"In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written:
- "The kingdom of God is within man."
Not one man, nor a group of men, but in all men: in you! " Charlie Chaplin

Yep you are right its luke 17:21 I believe so i got the verse mixed up with the chapter. Love the Charlie Chaplin video...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
The bible is a storybook...

Thank Science for intelligent people! I mean c'mon, it is a storybook of storybooks about moralism-yet people choose to believe in it willingly. Crazy world we live in near a bunch of Zombies-spooky too.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I too know "something" is coming. I've known since January of 2010.

I don't know what, and I don't know when.

But its coming. And I'm told to be ready.

I only discovered sites like this and various prepper sites after I got that odd feeling that something wasn't right and I started lookng around.

Then I found out I wasn't alone in this indefinable feeling.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I am a simple person.. A soldier.. Killed loads of people too in my awesomeness lol

You are sick person.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I dont even get the point?
Whats the point,were in the blessed year? And the bible tells alot of truth about past and future?

There are bigger forces at play that are trying to use prophecy as an axcuse to further their agendas.And or profit from them,

Your dream has backed up evidence that you may in fact be partially correct about the comet/asteroid SOON
This year sooner than later ,and,theres people trying to figure that out everyday,the time/day of impact

We wont know,we need to watch for subtle signs of the elitists hiding or taking off..Then we run 4 the hills!

Dreams arent always fantasy.Subconscious is the wire that connects us to the matrix.Dreamstate has periods that
do connect you to the past/future/other dimensions.

You should clarify your dream a little better. Religion is NOT just a control mechanism. The $$%$86& used it in a modified way and altered it for control and greed. The storys are all the same dont be ashamed of religion>it is has very important messages

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Here we go again!

See you in 2014.....I'll look out for your explanation/apology for the postponement of domesday thread.

edit on 1-1-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Soldiers aren't like what you sya at all. They're some of the most hard working and honorable people out there. I don't know why you felt the need to use that in your argument.

Just say he's being fake, but don't insult all of the soldiers in the world in the process.

You know we can all just argue and stab at each other, but ti's pointless.

The OP makes a prophecy and now lets wait and see. This IS ats, you know.

My bet is nothing happens and the OP has to eat crow (weatherman term for a bad forecaster).

So I already placed my bets on Phage's posts. I see no reason to think anything else. Why would a God demand that I believe in a fairy tale in order to be saved from his wrath?
edit on 1-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Where in my damn post did u read "all the soldiers in the world"?? Wtf ?

I said STEREOTYPICAL.

I have my own feelings of ALL soldeirs, I think they are brainwashed zombies who pretend they are fighting for something; when REALLY there is no one to fight against but themselves.

^ That is a god damn fact; no soldiers = no wars = peace.

This is a CONSPIRACY site, not a place to bitch and cry about your prophecies you think you figured out.

Yes Phage has proved it once again, and thnk you sir (Phage) for doing so.

But to you, "johnnywhite" .. dont make # up, and maybe read more carfully next time.

What is with peoples reading and writing skills on this site anymore? Maybe HAARP has really got to their minds finally.. (chill Phage, its a joke brother
)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by EvanB

So you claim to be a prophet of God now?

Wow...just, wow.

I would not say that no... I was full of another spirit when I wrote this thread as you can tell by the incoherant rambling..

However I was shown this 8 years ago and have carried it with me a long time..

It was good to get rid of it.. Cathartic...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by denster1991
wait I dont get something on the OP it says 1335 day after 691 would that not be 2026?

Math is not a prophets strong point

Lol

Its not!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

No I do not hear voices.. Though going through my post I have to admit I sounded crazy lol.. Thats cider for you..

That whole getting a six pack and heading for a cave on the 21st was a joke..

I do have tendency to spout army crap when I have a few beers so I apologise for that..

I also apologise to anyone who I have been snappy with on this thread..

Drunk Evan is now gone so normal service is resumed..

I do however stand by the threads message...

I was shown this many years ago and am just passing it on..

In doing so I have heaped ridicule on myself and have blew whatever credibility on this site I had in doing so

(note to self.. No more drunken posting)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well that apology came a bit sooner than I expected!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
The bible is a storybook...

I guess you could call it that, but I think that your intention was to say that none of it is true, and that instead the contents are all just made up stories. But in fact it is not a story book in this sense, but it is a history book. For the religion of the Hebrews dictated much of their social and political life, and thus influenced their actions in regard to other nations, and basically made history turn out the way it did. The Bible also contains some history of other nations as well.

And no one can say with any certainty that the entire Bible is fiction. This is just a ridiculous statement to be honest. There are likely many true accounts in the Bible, just as there are likely many false accounts, depending on the author(s) of the particular section. And now to the original thread poster...

I am quite leery of anyone who claims to have information from God. This is because human beings easily misconstrue information. I have seen a preacher talk about how his sermon was about a certain thing, yet after church when the congregation would mingle and talk with each other and him, some people would comment on his sermon and say that they really liked this or that point. But he said that he never made that point, or even wanted to make that point. The point is that humans misconstrue even basic information, and this is just the result of how the brain works.

So a person may think they hear a voice in their head, or think they hear it out loud, telling them something, but it very well could be, and probably is, their own mind and imagination. And now for the most important point I would like to make. If you believe in the teachings of the Bible, then you must know that the Lord explicitly stated that NO ONE except Him, the Father, would know when the end would arrive. Jesus would not even tell this date to his disciples, probably because while on earth He himself did not know.

So there is quite a contradiction in your claim that God has given you information that allows you to say when the end of time will arrive, because then He would be going against what He already stated. Something that Jesus did say was to beware of false prophets, and because of the reasons I described above, this is what you are, as you claim to be a prophet of God, even if you did not use those terms, but you obviously can not be since your information is inaccurate...

And was not John the Baptist the last actual prophet until the tribulation arrives? I cannot be certain about this because it is fuzzy in my head, but I think it is accurate. Plus, a prophet is someone who God uses to serve a particular purpose. Usually this was to warn various peoples that unless they changed their ways, something bad would occur. So what would the point be of God wanting people to know the world would end in 2013, if He was not also going to urge people to repent? But as I said, God would never have given anyone this information in the first place, so there are so many strikes against you that it is not even funny.

The only reason I am not going to get mad at you for basically doing what I consider to be lying, is that it is possible that you actually believe what you are saying. If this is the case, then you are simply hearing what is in your own mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by EvanB

Stars n flags for having big cahunas!
most of us know something is coming we just don't know exactly how it will play out or are too afraid of being flamed to admit it. Happy New Year!
I've never killed in or out of combat but have had the desire to strangle my ex mother-inlaw with my pantyhose. Does that count?

I am pretty sure all these stars were for giving people the image of a woman strangling another with panties.
What is coming? How do YOU think it is going to play out?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
this is very amusing!!.....i imagine somebody finding my comics books wjthin 2000 or 3000 thou yrs,and think like the chocolate candy..'they exist'...that is god.....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe I take ATS more seriously than I should, but when I get into a thread I generally try to read every post (gulp!) in that thread...

Anyway, I have done so here, and have a few comments, but first a disclosure: I am not religious. I am not anti-religion, I don't care if people are religious, and I actually think that it's probably good for some people; but as far as I'm concerned, there's simply no evidence to back any of it up.

That being said, 2012 was a weird year. Globally. I get around -- I am a long-haul trucker. In 2012 I spent 320 days on the road and drove a grand total of 161,001 miles along the way. Coast-to-coast, Baby! And though I am a life-long skeptic, something is definitely different out there. Something has changed.

The OP might be seeing it through the prism of religion, but I'm seeing it straight on at 65 MPH. And what I'm seeing scares the hell out of me...

For the first time in my life, as I approach the mid-century mark, I am truly worried by what I'm seeing out there. People are zombies. In despair. Desperate. Scared... Some, dare I say, evil?

When I have the time to put it together later this month, I'm going to open a thread detailing my experiences on the road complete with pics and vids. I think it will be a real eye-opener to many here.

But tomorrow I am off to Redding, CA -- probably SoCal after that. Phoenix or Vegas after that...

OP -- from a skeptic, someone who is not religious, I feel it too.

You're not the only one.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I just read about the comet earlier tonight. My first thought was, it is going to be so close that you can see this thing with the nakedeye, as well as being brighter than the moon, what are the chances this is the comet that will spark off revelations.... I can see from your post I wasn't the only one who had this thought. I guess we will find out sooner rather than later, it happens later this year.

S&F

Grim

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
So what you were saying is "Was the Iraq war an act of self-defense?" You implied that it wasn't since Saddam didn't directly attack the US. My only bone to pick was that the war actually WAS an act of self-defense

In my opinion

and keep in mind I have a right to have an opinion

You are immoral person, a person who does not care about lives of other people.

For you to say that Iraq war was a war of US self defense, tells me all I want to know about you.

This also means I am suspicious of anything you say on other subjects too.

Have a good day sir

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
reply to post by EvanB

Respectfully, I have to disagree with your interpretation.

Firstly, where, in Scripture or church tradition does a day = a year?

Secondly, the passage you quoted says "from the time when the sacrifice is taken away". The sacrifices ended 70 AD when the Romans destroyed the temple. Most theologians agree that this could refer to some future time when the false Messiah reinstitutes the sacrifices (to lure the Jewish people in), and then violates the Holy of Holies by seating himself on the Ark of the Covenant and proclaiming that he is God.

Thirdly, how can the Dome of the Rock be the "Abomination that causes Desolation?" What desolation has been caused by it? That piece of real estate is anything but desolate.

Fourthly, the Dome of the Rock isn't in the place of the Holy of Holies, It's where the Court of the Gentiles used to stand. So the Hebrews could rebuild the Temple around it without knocking the DOTR down.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Snsoc because: Added information

Is there no one who can answer me on this? Have I not been clear on my points?

I don't believe your prophecy aligns with Scripture, history, or even logic.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join