It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Sized Spaceship In Orbit Around Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

One problem - the other stars going along with Jupiter , for 3 months ? At the same relative distance ?

When I have seen other planets traverse the sky night by night , they dont have an accompanying 'rear end',
rather an individual planet 'passes by' the other luminaries because it is closer on by a lot .

I propose that what star maps say is Jupiter is not - its the front end , and what they also say is Aldebaran , is the rear end.

Jupiter would have passed away from Aldebaran a long time ago by ----now , 3 months later .

And a sight of Jupiter from england this time of year in england would have been much lower in the sky - certainly not tracking around the same exact orbit as the moon .
I propose the video is a fake - and you should not be telling lies. Repent , or you might get eaten !

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I propose that what star maps say is Jupiter is not

Then where is Jupiter?

link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Then we're talking about the same thing - good .

'Aldebaran' , however , has been travelling along with Jupiter , round and round at the same track as the moon , and at the exact same relative distance from Jupiter -

how then can it be Jupiter ? How can it be Aldebaran ?

The Earth rotates on its axis every twenty four hours. is means that all the stars and planets in the sky appear to move at the same speed over the course of a single night. The planets have their own motion, and will appear in a slightly different position from night to night. Jupiter moves relatively slowly compared to the Moon, Mars or Venus.

If you can identify both Jupiter and Aldebaran, why are you questioning whether or not they are what you have identified them as?

What you say is Jupiter is moving faster than the moon , as is what you say is Aldebaran (and the starmap) which is travelling WITH it . Faster than the moon ? It means its in orbit - it overtook the moon , at full moon once again this month the same as last month .

To me thats something in orbit djw - have another look over consecutive nights as i have done -

link   
Sound like another Hale bippiditty bippiddity bop cultist belief to me. [SNIP]So becuause you have understood certain star orbital paths to be off, per your interpretation, you conclude it must be a ship? Terrible reasoning.
edit on 31-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Get a pair of binoculars mate. You can see the 4 moons orbiting around the 'fake' Jupiter too.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It wouldnt be way up in the sky as the moon appears in winter - Jupiter should be below or near to the southern horizon , from england at this tiume of year .

What they say is Jupiter and Aldebaran is --NOT -- because its a spaceship in orbit around this planet !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You are aware that the Earth is moving around the sun too, yes?

That our view of the other planets in the solar system will change as we move around the sun, yes?

That the outer planets move around the sun slower than we do?

Jupiter has moved in position as to where it's located near Aldebaran (aka Alpha Tauri) over the last several weeks, and will continue to do so over the next several months if you keep an eye on it.

You also are aware that even the cheapest store bought telescope, if you point it at that bright star that is called Jupiter will show you the gas cloud bands?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There could be a fleet of ships given the level of cloud we've had recently so if they stay about about 10,000 ft they'll never get seen around here till July

But if one did become visible i'd do my best Alec Guiness and says "Thats no moon"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I eagerly await the pics you are to upload to YouTube. Although why you cannot simply upload the images here is anyone's guess.

Perhaps a little early with the sauce today ?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I am quite well aware of those factors thankyou , but are you aware that 'that bright star' has a companion - the other end of the ship -
and also , that the ship is travelling faster than the moon is ,?
and also that the ship has been right at the full moon 2 months in a row (timed to be so) ?
and also that any of the planets (which travel a flat plane round the sun) would be__ low on the horizon in winter , not way up on the ____same track as the moon is , during winter viewed from the southern hemisphere?

The so called Jupiter has not moved away __at all___ from the so called Aldebaran for 3 months?

link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Are you also aware that anyone with a pair of binoculars can use them to look at Jupiter and see it's 4 brightest moons too?

That if you go out and look each night you'll see that they've change positions as they orbit Jupiter?

That those of us with telescopes (like me) when we look in the area between the front end of your "space ship" and the back end, we can see stars, nebula and other galaxies?

link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

It wouldnt be way up in the sky as the moon appears in winter - Jupiter should be below or near to the southern horizon , from england at this tiume of year .

What they say is Jupiter and Aldebaran is --NOT -- because its a spaceship in orbit around this planet !!!

NO NO NO! I don't think you understand the question. If you're going to claim Jupiter and Aldebaran are not what "THEY" say you must be able to explain where they really are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It is the international space station.....
Geez!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamOver

Then I will upload the images - sppeded up so you can see the relative movement - and no the sauce does not playa part in my life

nevertheless being drunk for 3 months wouldnt do me any good either!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Was going to post this video as well... it's been a real treat watching the moon and Jupiter dance around each other for the past couple of weeks

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I have seen this too, I just didn't realize it was a giant spaceship!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Most of the planets are not visible as they are below the horizon , as in winter , where they should be , and so cant be seen .

How about you explain why the so called Jupiter and companion it has not left for 3 months is far too high in the sky this time of year to be a planet ?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by eriktheawful

I am quite well aware of those factors thankyou , but are you aware that 'that bright star' has a companion - the other end of the ship -
and also , that the ship is travelling faster than the moon is ,?
and also that the ship has been right at the full moon 2 months in a row (timed to be so) ?
and also that any of the planets (which travel a flat plane round the sun) would be__ low on the horizon in winter , not way up on the ____same track as the moon is , during winter viewed from the southern hemisphere?

The so called Jupiter has not moved away __at all___ from the so called Aldebaran for 3 months?

Jupiter won't appear to move away from Aldebaran for the last 3 months, because we've been approaching towards Jupiter over the last 3 months. DOH!

Jupiter is basically across the solar system from Saturn right now. Jupiter also takes 11 years to go around the sun, unlike Mercury, Venus, Mars and our own planet that take a much shorter time, and who's movement is much, much more easy to see on a daily basis.

This time next year, you'll see Jupiter a lot closer to Pollux.

And yes, it has moved slightly. If you truly understood astronomy and actually had a telescope, you would see that (and even be able to read your RA and Dec coordinates for it to see that yes, it has moved.).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Geez!

Get a pair of eyes would do you and some others good - this thing is way way bigger than humans can control or build.
The iss doesnt do spacetravel except in orbit - this does both

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Geez!

Get a pair of eyes would do you and some others good - this thing is way way bigger than humans can control or build.
The iss doesnt do spacetravel except in orbit - this does both

Then quit teasing us..

You should have uploaded the pics with your original post. Quit faffing around and get them uploaded..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join