It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year ATSers - Feel the Lurve and lets make 2013 Brill for Everyone!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thanks and hopefully 2013 will be less filled with suffering and pain than 2012 was for some of us... positivity.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

HAPPY NEW YEARi
im sure we will all be with you in spirit

HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A lousy new year for me, but wishing you all a Happy New Year filled with love and laughter and all things wonderful!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

HAPPY NEW YEARi

"In spirit" I know what you're talking about, I'll join you for one or two later. This is where the best party is, thanks for the thread OP.
Happy New Year to you all, hope the new one is better than the last one.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

Originally posted by maryhinge

HAPPY NEW YEARi

"In spirit" I know what you're talking about, I'll join you for one or two later. This is where the best party is, thanks for the thread OP.
Happy New Year to you all, hope the new one is better than the last one.

ill raise a glass to that

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'll be alone tonight also, ladyteeny.
Just me and my parrots. and dogs.
and vodka.

Happy New Year everyone ! Be safe !

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Only another three hours left for us in the UK, I hope you're all out enjoying yourselves.
The fireworks (bangers) started as soon as it got dark here so I'm not looking forward to midnight when they all join in. I will have a glass in my hand by then though.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Happy new years eve!

Im working all night and after that I'll be staying in. I dont really think Im going to be going out this NYE. Had one too many of these kinds of nights before.

edit on 31-12-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Happy New Year to you all!

I will be at home having a boring night. It just HAD to snow, so husband now has to work and our plans have been canceled. I don't know why we ever make plans...it happens every single year!

I will probably fill my night with a lookout for dead birds in Arkansas for the third year in a row.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If 2012 was a person, I'd sue him for pain and suffering and lost wages...lol

Cheers...Happy New Year to All!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ive spent the last two days cooking coq au vin, so I won't be touching the kitchen at all tonight! Cooking with wine is fun and all... but I think I had to much myself. I kind of timed it wrong! I'll be ordering food and passing out early in my lay-z-boy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow.. Managed to get all my texts through.. First time ever!..

Happy new year guys xxxxxx

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Haven't posted for months but there is always time to wish you guys and girls an awesome new year!

Much love

-OnlyLove

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A nice thread on a cold and snowy new year's eve. Funny, years ago, I never pictured myself staying home alone (and this year, not even my poor ol' cat is alive to keep me company) on the holidays, nor online with a "conspiracy" site forum -- but now that I'm here, I'm actually quite content. I admit, I wish I had more energy to break out the world music and dance around
, but what I will be doing is writing out my intentions (not resolutions!) for the year. I do this each year, in January and in July, and it helps me set the tone for my focus.
Enjoy your evening and wishing you all a wonderful year. Be strong, be happy!

Thanks for starting the thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Happy New Years AboveTopSecret.com. You all are the best and we have fun (most of the time) here so lets not let the fun stop now.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Happy New Year to ALL!!

I have a question, I have tried a couple times to enter chat...I use Chrome and I am unable to get the chat feature to work. I made sure my Java was updated and I am still having problems. Does any one have any idea

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Ive spent the last two days cooking coq au vin, so I won't be touching the kitchen at all tonight! Cooking with wine is fun and all... but I think I had to much myself. I kind of timed it wrong! I'll be ordering food and passing out early in my lay-z-boy.

Your post reminds me of the time I made French Onion Soup for my bride (when we were first married).

We ended up using several bottles for two bowls of lousy soup!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Happy new year ATS.

I'll be sleeping through the new year, as I have been bed ridden by a cold... or maybe it's the flu... w/e it is, I feel like #

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I didn't do all that much last night for NYE (we've already had it here in Sydney)
Watched the Bourne Identity trilogy and topped it off with the newie Bourne Legacy.

Watched it with my brother. We then watched the local fireworks display from my balcony.

Even without a special "someone" this year, I still had a pretty good time.
The neighbours were loud so it was good to feel in tune with what was going around us.

Happy New Year to all ATSers. Hope 2013 is peaceful and lucky for you all.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Now I can say happy new year to all, @2.56 UK time. Just home from playing a gig, and a great night it was.
Good to know the spirit that people have, not withstanding some of the sad events over the past year. Good luck to everyone, Smurfy xxxxx.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join