It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year ATSers - Feel the Lurve and lets make 2013 Brill for Everyone!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
After Neformore's Awesome Christmas Thread I thought it would be nice to wish all of ATS, and particularly those alone tonight (like myself) a fantastic start to the coming New Year and indeed a great 2013!!

I'll be on my own tonight, maybe with a few neighbours popping in and out, my immediate family is 100 miles away and part of me wishes i was with them but i can't be... So i'll be celebrating the start of the new year with ATS and sending out good wishes to all of you.

Happy New Year and Good Luck all for 2013

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Happy New Year to you too.

I will be staying in tonight , with the Missus.

Being around Drunk Fools at Midnight lost its Appeal to me , many years ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well, what a truly lovely thread this is.

Sorry to hear you'll be on your own this New Years as well, that's a shame. But hey, you can always come into chat where you'll be made more than welcome by everyone else here.

Me? I have to work up until around 2 - 3am at my local pub getting everyone drunk while I remain completely (well, relatively) sober. I'm even being forced, yes forced, to wear a costume. Should be a fun night.

Happy new years to all who read this thread. I wish you nothing but the absolute best for the whole year ahead and beyond!

edit on 31-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Great Thread!

I will be taking care of 13-16 children tonight, as my friends and family enjoy a few drinks, to ring in the New Year. Ive done this for years actually.

That being said, I wish everyone a Happy New Years.

My U2U will be open,for anyone that wants to chit chat...... but at 2am it will close, as I owe a special someone the rest of the night, or shall I say mornin......

edit on 31-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: typn at 4am is wrong

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Happy New Year to you too.

I will be staying in tonight , with the Missus.

Being around Drunk Fools at Midnight lost its Appeal to me , many years ago.

same as me, .. a few years ago i witnessed someone getting glassed in the face and since then i really don't want to be among people that have the potential of doing that...

happy new year to you and the missus!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Happy new Year to you too!

I have chosen to stay alone too and celebrate the new vibrations of year 2013 in my own way.
I'm English/French, in the California desert.
This is how I'm doing it:

Indian herbal incense.
Piped-in rainforest birdsong.
World beat radio streamed on internet from Pandora.
A spliff of very good quality weed.
Grilled filet mignon, shoestring potato chips, green beans in olive oil and garlic, Lindt milk chocolate, mandarins, red wine...
Bailey's Irish Cream.
Dancing around my house and patio.

Actually, that's what I do almost every night anyway...but I can watch everyone on TV doing their New Year thing, their way, too

So, Happy New Year to You.....and everybody on ATS!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Well, what a truly lovely thread this is.

Sorry to hear you'll be on your own this New Years as well, that's a shame. But hey, you can always come into chat where you'll be made more than welcome by everyone else here.

Me? I have to work up until around 2 - 3am at my local pub getting everyone drunk while I remain completely (well, relatively) sober. I'm even being forced, yes forced, to wear a costume. Should be a fun night.

Happy new years to all who read this thread. I wish you nothing but the absolute best for the whole year ahead and beyond!

edit on 31-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

hope work is swift and fun tonight, even if your costume which, no doubt, you'll sweat buckets in! hope there's no trouble and hope you get suitably blotto!

happy new year!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Great Thread!

I will be taking care of 13-16 children tonight, as my friends and family enjoy a few drinks, to ring in the New Year. Ive done this for years actually.

That being said, I wish everyone a Happy New Years.

My U2U will be open,for anyone that wants to chit chat...... but at 2am it will close, as I owe a special someone the rest of the night, or shall I say mornin......

edit on 31-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: typn at 4am is wrong

now that is a worthwhile job

keeping the kids safe and warm is more important than anything else so i doff my cap to you sir!

happy new year to you, your frazzled brain cells after 16 odd kids, and i hope the other half finds something to make use of after 2am!

happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Happy New Year ATS!

Im going out tonight.. And come what may.. At 12 I WILL have my new years snog (kiss)!

Stay safe guys and girls.. And have a good one!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

Happy new Year to you too!

I have chosen to stay alone too and celebrate the new vibrations of year 2013 in my own way.
I'm English/French, in the California desert.
This is how I'm doing it:

Indian herbal incense.
Piped-in rainforest birdsong.
World beat radio streamed on internet from Pandora.
Grilled filet mignon, shoestring potato chips, green beans in olive oil and garlic, Lindt milk chocolate, mandarins, red wine...
Bailey's Irish Cream.
Dancing around my house and patio.

Actually, that's what I do almost every night anyway...but I can watch everyone on TV doing their New Year thing, their way, too

So, Happy New Year to You.....and everybody on ATS!

great idea! i'll be listening to dnbradio tonight, probably... and the baileys will be coffee flavoured, yum!!!

hope you have a goodun!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Happy New Year ATS!

Im going out tonight.. And come what may.. At 12 I WILL have my new years snog (kiss)!

Stay safe guys and girls.. And have a good one!

lol evan, hope you get that wishes for new years slobbery snog!

happy new year to you too

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'd like to take the time and wish everyone a Happy New Years from the beezzer tribe.

We'll be around tonight. Not doing anything fancy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Happy New Year to you and all the other ATS members ... be safe be healthy and may 2013 bring you all the good things you would wish yourself.

And BTW ... you're never alone when you're part of the ATS family.

Woody

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I will indeed.. I will be on a mission lol..

Happy new year to you too xxx

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This has been one of the worst years I've had and Christmas and New year have been pretty awful too. I'll be glad when this year is over. Sorry to sound like a moaning Minnie, but these past 6 months have been a real challenge keeping it together. I guess it could be worse, always worth remembering no matter how tough you think you have it, there's always someone in a worse position.

Have a good one tonight for those out enjoying themselves, to the rest, lets hope for a brighter 2013.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'd like to take the time and wish everyone a Happy New Years from the beezzer tribe.

We'll be around tonight. Not doing anything fancy.

see ya round later then! maybe in ats chat!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Happy New Year to you and all the other ATS members ... be safe be healthy and may 2013 bring you all the good things you would wish yourself.

And BTW ... you're never alone when you're part of the ATS family.

Woody

you'll be in ats chat as well then?!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
This has been one of the worst years I've had and Christmas and New year have been pretty awful too. I'll be glad when this year is over. Sorry to sound like a moaning Minnie, but these past 6 months have been a real challenge keeping it together. I guess it could be worse, always worth remembering no matter how tough you think you have it, there's always someone in a worse position.

Have a good one tonight for those out enjoying themselves, to the rest, lets hope for a brighter 2013.

you're right, even though it's difficult to cope with it now sometimes, there is always someone worse off... but (((hug))) for you just the same
hope 2013 turns out better

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Very very nice thread !!!

2012 has been a tough year and I really look forward to turning the page and embracing a brand new one. I am lucky, I will be celebrating this arrival with my sister, a nice little supper and then chit chat most of the evening where we'll mostly talk of ATS topics...

I wish everyone, members, staff and owners, the very very Best of New Years !!!!

Love, harmony, prosperity and most importantly, health.

~Son.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind thoughts. A happy new year to you too.

Remember that to send love, one must NEVER expect anything in return, least of all love in return. There are many animals whom prey upon the kind and loving souls amongst humanity, and thought that such kindness can be manipulated or cheated.

And sadly, many are cheated, for we are only humans, with feelings. Even though we who give love, help and concern unconditionally, we do expect something in return, and that is to be treated in kind. Unfortunately, humans turn beasts understand never the golden rule - never to do something hurtful to someone if one does not want others to do the same unto them.

Some kind souls whom are intelligent, can smell the beasts a distance away. But sadly, many more are just far too kind, and get entrapped into a vicious cycle of being cheated, hurt and cheating others in return.

Thus, give love to all to those whom you do know or at least fully comprehend them better, for the stranger who do seeks help honestly, and espacially to those you love and who loved you. Forgive the rest who had harmed or sought to harm you, for there are always mitigating circumstances that led them to take advantage of others, not that it is ever a socially and conscionable reason to do so, more so to the kind ones.

Cheers, and may 2013 be a better year for all, with more awakenings to realities, painful to many as it often is, so that we can acknowledge and correct errors for all mankind to evolve and progress....Happy new year to all and take care...
edit on 31-12-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join