It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen or heared from David Wilcock?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What if I told you I think I am transforming? I keep receiving "downloads", the big one that shocked me was on Dec 12th. Something I wrote about before and was NOT expecting. In fact it is this set of feelings that keeps me even bothering to defend. Because I think he is on to something.

It's the emperor's new clothes being played out.

PS You're naked.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Surely...surely you didn't just take a joke and make it literal. He's told it many times with many laughing audiences, at least in his videos. Haven't been to a paid conference just watch and skim them when they are on youtube... its an ice-breaker he's telling. Moving on: What if I told you I think I am transforming? I keep receiving "downloads", the big one that shocked me was on Dec 12th. Something I wrote about before and was NOT expecting. In fact it is this set of feelings that keeps me even bothering to defend. Because I think he is on to something.

Its not a joke...he just makes a joke of it...but its not a joke.

He says that rata was the first white person on earth. He says that Edgar claims to have been rata in a past life. He say IF he was Edgar in a past life, that would also mean he would of been rata in a past life...the first white man. He laughs about it, he makes light of it...but he also makes it clear that if the IFS are true, then it would mean he was rata in a past life, being the first white man.

Are you saying that he thinks its all a joke that he was Edgar in a past life?

Are you saying that he thinks its a joke that Edgar claims to of been rata in a past life?

Are you saying that he thinks that Edgar if full of it when he claims to of been rata in a past life?

Download is a nice new word to describe something that humans have been experiencing always. There is a thing called spiritual awakening...there is such a thing as a 'source' that we can all seek and find and know.

What reason would there be for humans transforming outside of normal mutations and evolving?

It is an attractive idea...but there is nothing in our past or present to suggest at all that we are here to transform outside of natural mutations and evolution.

Sorry....believe what you want...Ive been down this road, Ive been exactly where you are. Maybe each of us needs our own personal experiences to know something is amiss or not.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
I got a kick out of the $77 for the video. WTF is up with that? How many hundreds of millions of dollars did he spend in production to support $77 for an online video.

Cost of video production about $350, so after he flogs 5 videos any more = profit$$$

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I found Davids stuff due to some of the things he said made since for my experiences I couldnt explain. Ive had things happen to me that no one could explain reasons to me. So I found myself reading into Davids stuff...

What I discovered is we all have the Holy Spirit within us. Its our true self, we are one. Personal experiences can come through several facets and this itself would take its own thread in depth...there are spiritual experiences of all walks of life. Its been happening as long as men could draw pictures and dream. But such does not validate anyones particular thoughts on what it all means. Ive shared my experiences here and elsewhere.

Preconceived ideas themselves can create experiences. We are creators...its not an out of this world thought that we can create in our mind. We have to be careful when we have experiences...for we cant know for certain that we did not create it out of a desire, a need, or just attraction to a preconceived idea.

So lets have a little discussion and see where it takes us....since I have been where you are now...

What reason do YOU find that we would transform while here on this earth? Im not out to get you or show you your wrong...because what is right or wrong for each of us is different.

From your download...did you gain knowledge that you did not know of or have before?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've enjoyed many hours of entertainment out of David Wilcock and have given him a grand total of $0. Thanks David! Unfortunately he is losing credibility, and thus entertainment value, very quickly.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I posted a typical Wilcock lie.

Wilcock lied that a report stated that DNA was transported. I see that no one has defended WIlcock's claim or made any statements that support Wilcock. Thus I take it that everyone acknowledges that this is a typical Wilcock lie.

That gets to the meat of the matter. Wilcock wantonly lies. Why would anyone knowing that he is a pathological liar ever give Wilcock the time of day?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by grubblesnert

I've noticed in my general observations throughout my life that such animosity directed at a person, group or idea in which the object of ire has not directly harmed the person vocalizing their particular greivance or criticism is most often directly indicitive of the cynical critic's own low self esteem, self loathing, obtuse perspective or limited ability to accept thoughts or beliefs outside of their locked down mind. (< that a run on sentence! :-) )

Nice attempt at stifling debate with your "If you don't agree with me you have low self esteem!" nonsense.

There's a whole lot of butthurt in this forum from people who would rather live a lie than face a hard truth.
Once again someone takes my udder nonsensical gibberish as having some sort of merit, conviction or emotional investment...........why, I have no idea!

Proving once again trolling has it's rewards.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Of course Wilcock main intent is to sell! He is smart enough to know that he fabricated his arguments. Believe me, he would be very, VERY surprised if something actually did happen on that day.

But we all know nothing happened. And most of us knew beforehand that nothing will happen (including David, I am sure). Yet he was the one who said sentences like "2012 literally means create your own reality time", and never left a doubt about the transforming nature of 2012.

He is so dangerous because he garnishes his speeches with fake facts that make his work seem scientific and researched. Another example, apart from the already mentioned DNA one, would be the gobal warming of other planets! He mentioned that as part of one of his later videos.

Davids gift is sounding intelligent enough to sell his version of the ascension / 2012 BS.

The sad thing is that people, especially the ascension/5D/2012 crowd, always say how bad the world is and how much hunger and despair there is and that it is getting worse and worse (more disasters, quakes, etc.). While objectively speaking, this is absolutely not true.

The world is a great place already. Sad that this is not appreciated by most here.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The sad thing is that people, especially the ascension/5D/2012 crowd, always say how bad the world is and how much hunger and despair there is and that it is getting worse and worse (more disasters, quakes, etc.). While objectively speaking, this is absolutely not true.
The world is a great place already. Sad that this is not appreciated by most here.

See, this is one of the things that absolutely blew my mind when I first started noticing it. I have yet to meet anyone as pessimistic, conspiracy-obssesed and fear-mongering as the "light & love" crowd.
(I am generalizing, but I think anyone familiar with the general discourse on websites dedicated to New Age "spirituality" would agree.)
I've noticed that many such people don't really like it if you draw their attention to everything that is good and getting better. That's what surprised me the most. They talk of "raising vibrations", replacing fear with love and so on - yet many of them seem to enjoy wallowing in dark - dare I say paranoid? - scenarios themselves.

From that point of view it'll be interesting to see how such people will evolve now, when 21 December did not relieve them/us of whatever dark forces there may be that are out to "get" us.

edit on 3-1-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
howtoraiseyourvibration.blogspot.com...

Read, tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

I don't get why people dog people for making a buck.

So if I had a video of a ufo I would put it on yourtube and accept to have ads run. So what?

I want people to see what I taped, but also why not knock two cans over with one rock and make a buck...

to all those who dog people because they charge. What is your point? Are you saying these people are greedy because they are charging? Check your premises people. If it is a big deal to you, how about you come work for me for free... It's your duty I guess....

BTW- youtube is my only option to show videos on ats and the easiest and most convenient. if i could upload a video to ats directly, i would.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I like...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And by that same recognition, if you feel that a teacher or whatever doesn't resonate with you, then why even bother complaining about costs? Obviously you'll never be a part of it, so you won't even know what it is like or if it was worth it. My thing is that I don't pay for these things because my path doesn't go that way, for me. But for others, maybe that's their path. Who are we to judge?

I also find it synchronistic that the very article I linked to just a post above happened to be come out Jan 2nd. Talk about timing.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Exactly, this will be very interesting to see! I guess the Wilcock example will be followed: act as if pretty much nothing happened and just continue. It must be hard to face the truth that the "biggest" date yet didn´t bring a thing.

They must be desperate for a 2012 replacement though. I am sure that there will be one in time, let´s see when that day will come.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"Raising vibrations?" Let me guess, that means being happy? Need no guru come from the himalayas to tell us that.

Nothing is wrong with making a buck. There are plenty of companies that sell cellulite cream. It is fake, of course, but so what, one has to make a living.

Maybe David can sell cellulite cream. At least it is more honorable than preying on the hopes of thousands. Sell cellulite cream David. Raise your vibration and admit you are a fraud.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

DNA can be transported by scientific implements and tubes, not by happy sunshine thoughts. Pseudo-science is in style with his followers.

Anyway, he has proven himself a fake. I would advise him to market anti-cellulite cream. That should be his calling.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If you work and earn money or use money in any way ~ then it is inappropriate and disrespectful to tell someone else who works for their money that they don't deserve to get paid.

This is utter nonsense. By that logic, fraudsters shouldn't be prosecuted to stop them fleecing the uninformed (much like this Wilcock character). What about people who earn their money trafficking sex slaves? Selling drugs? Unscrupulous bankers? The entire premise of this "argument" is nothing more than attempting to deflect legitimate attacks on the blatantly obvious and hypocritical commercial industry of New Age quackery to shield fraudsters and snake oil salesmen.

By the way, do you work for the guy or something? All you have done in this forum post 2012 is make excuses for the guy. And now this? Something smells very fishy to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And by that same recognition, if you feel that a teacher or whatever doesn't resonate with you, then why even bother complaining about costs? Obviously you'll never be a part of it, so you won't even know what it is like or if it was worth it. My thing is that I don't pay for these things because my path doesn't go that way, for me. But for others, maybe that's their path. Who are we to judge?

I also find it synchronistic that the very article I linked to just a post above happened to be come out Jan 2nd. Talk about timing.

Fraudsters should be shamed and ousted. I find it "synchronistic" that yet again you are apologising for the guy. How much is he paying you? Talk about timing.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

See, this is one of the things that absolutely blew my mind when I first started noticing it. I have yet to meet anyone as pessimistic, conspiracy-obssesed and fear-mongering as the "light & love" crowd.
(I am generalizing, but I think anyone familiar with the general discourse on websites dedicated to New Age "spirituality" would agree.)
I've noticed that many such people don't really like it if you draw their attention to everything that is good and getting better. That's what surprised me the most. They talk of "raising vibrations", replacing fear with love and so on - yet many of them seem to enjoy wallowing in dark - dare I say paranoid? - scenarios themselves.

From that point of view it'll be interesting to see how such people will evolve now, when 21 December did not relieve them/us of whatever dark forces there may be that are out to "get" us.

edit on 3-1-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

Indeed, while the world still contains a great amount of injustice, it is getting better. Homicide is down, human rights and awareness have been spreading for the last 40 some odd years and there has not been a world war for almost 70. There have been strides in cures and farming techniques. Technology, not religion and ideology, is making life easier for many. This does not take away from the evils of the world (which never will completely vanish) but it shows that humanity has made progress---no thanks to new age belief or ancient books.

Yet, the 2012ers want to project their own views on the world, which tells us a lot about their pyschological make-up.

Dave,you are a fake. Sell anti-cellulite cream.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join