It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen or heared from David Wilcock?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Anyone seen or heard from this guy since the 21st of December?

I haven't

Maybe he has "ascended" to the "5th dimension"... in his head...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No, nor did he say he would, so I hope that wasn't your intention.

He put comments in his blog after the 21st, did you not see them?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

what blog?, nothing on his site divinecosmos.com... from him

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Who cares, this guy is another one of them in the new age category who makes predictions of this that and the other whcih all never come true. Seriously its got to the point that a poker machine will have much better odds of paying dividends than DW.
edit on 30-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i heard he was killed by ningas

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro

what blog?, nothing on his site divinecosmos.com... from him

Here it is, in his blog (the latest entry of the Russian thing)

UPDATE SUNDAY 12/23: CAN'T WRITE A MASTERPIECE IN ONE DAY...

Hey!

I'm working on it.

Almost there.

This is going to be an all-time classic.

I am tying together all different aspects of my work over the years.

I decided not to pull an all-nighter and be nice to myself. Therefore it did not deliver on the 22nd.

Thanks for your support!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Who cares, this guy is another one of them in the new age category who makes predictions of this that and the other whcih all never come true. Seriously its got to the point that a poker machine will have much better odds of paying dividends than DW.

I'm going to defend him on the grounds of "making predictions". He, like most lightworkers, are just trying to help. It is fine that you don't appreciate his work, or for that matter it is fine you don't like him or his work at all. Whatever. BUT, you'll take note that he has not "predicted" anything of recent, or of months past. He's learned, just like I have and many others, that timelines do not have predictability worth even bothering about. Things will happen, and he has just become an observer and documenter of this.

As have I.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

He, like most lightworkers, are just trying to help.

Help relieve people who are in hope and searching for answers to life of their money. DW is apart of the new age pyramid scheme that collapsed in 2012. Now the money is now longer coming in he and the other schemers are looking to build a new pyramid and i predict that 2017 will become the new 2012 for them.

Whatever. BUT, you'll take note that he has not "predicted" anything of recent, or of months past. He's learned, just like I have and many others, that timelines do not have predictability worth even bothering about. Things will happen, and he has just become an observer and documenter of this.

I predict one day with no timetime a asteroid wil hit earth. I learned like many others this will happen and i wil only be an observer and documenter of this. For a fee of course.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

In defense of David Wilcock, who I don't know personally, he has been doing his life's work long before '2012' was thought up, same as David Icke. And both of them are NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY!! They're are simply sharing what they have learned on their life's journey with the rest of us, and are just trying to wake people up to what is really going on in the world, not what we are fed by lamestream media.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

I guess that why he charges 295 bucks to see him talk?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

And both of them are NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!

I happy you realise this. Now wow, have i got a deal on a second hand car for you. I know you looking for one and this car is you. The price...now i know you will agree with me for this DW GULLIBLE convertable the price is worth it.

....GULLIBLE!.....

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by AthlonSavage

In defense of David Wilcock, who I don't know personally, he has been doing his life's work long before '2012' was thought up, same as David Icke. And both of them are NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY!! They're are simply sharing what they have learned on their life's journey with the rest of us, and are just trying to wake people up to what is really going on in the world, not what we are fed by lamestream media.

But they don't refuse donations (yes, it is possible to refuse donations) and they actually do charge for their "wisdom", don't they?

Also, what is the worth of his "sharing" considering he predicted - so I am told, so don't shoot me if I am slightly off the mark - a major, life-changing event for the Earth in 2000, that's twelve years ago?

At least some of the things the "lamestream media" report are true.
NONE of the things this Wilcock character has predicted seem to have come true at any point.

Reading his words as purported by the post above, I can't believe the gall this individual has.
Or that anyone would be willing to stake their dreams on him anymore.

edit on 30-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

DW should start charging people $295 bucks to not talk. He will be the first newager to negatively gear profit from his silence.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

I got a kick out of the $77 for the video. WTF is up with that? How many hundreds of millions of dollars did he spend in production to support $77 for an online video. How much was Avatar at the theatre for hundreds of millions in production costs? $20? Now I might pay $77 for his encounter live with a bunch of ninjas as long as it was produced by Quinton Tarantino...LOL.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/30.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

Uh, yeah. IF you want to go to a conference where he's part of the lineup, yeah.

IF you want to just read his blog, read his books, watch his movies, or do ANYTHING else, that is all free.

Again to the defense of pretty much any true lightworker... since when is trying to make a living by charging for time a wrong thing?

If he were in it for the money and little else, he'd be rich as, oh, Zuckerberg. Because selling out makes you rich, at great cost to other parts of who you are. No, he's not rich. I think he doesn't even have a big house or fancy cars. He's just a dude. Pretty talented too, decent musician from what I've heard though it isn't my style. Still, is an artist supposed to do it all for free?

For those trying to tie him to 2012 doomsday or Ascension stuff, you best do your research. Seriously, you are making an ass out of yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He like most anyone within the industry, is out for nothing other than a buck.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience

He like most anyone within the industry, is out for nothing other than a buck.

...is your opinion, and you are welcome to have it.

On the other hand, the absolutely huge library of FREE information says otherwise.

Here's the free books divinecosmos.com...
And there are hours of free video, if that's another issue for you.

So I really don't get what's up with the attack.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Again to the defense of pretty much any true lightworker... since when is trying to make a living by charging for time a wrong thing?

Anyone can call themselves a light worker. Oh please do you think your logic is working on us, we are adults not children and can see hes using the new age promises as a vehicle to profit from people.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yah, he called me yesterday and we were having a great chat about how he cashed out on you losers.
Seriously, I used to have a tiny bit hope that DW wasn't like all these "prophets" but that went and was gone with December 21. Oh fkin well!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He flew off with Bill Ryan and Kerry Kasidy with the Galactic Federation Of Light, to the planet Nibiru to stop the anunnaki and steal their technology, bring it back to earth to stop the Illuminati

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join