It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some facts About the Antichrist ( Dajjal ) In Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I believe in reincarnation, and that life on earth is a "school" -- we return again and again until we get it -- and then we are ready for reunion with the Divine. I'm not "sure" about it, but I'm very much "sure" that "Hell" is a myth. We either continue to exist - possibly reincarnating from lifetime to lifetime - or we are "done." No eternal fire. No supreme being would do that to its own creation.

i believe earth is an "exam"
but how you reach the belief that you have? Took the idea from someone, a person, a book? Then you are just like any theist.
And you being "sure" that "hell" is a myth is a bold claim indeed.
The root problem i have with it is, we are defining God if we take that stand.
You do belief in a Creator, what role you see that power in? Teacher? Master? Father? Buddy or the least, Slave of your's?(i know you wouldnt take the last one, just making a point)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

but how you reach the belief that you have? Took the idea from someone, a person, a book?

Nope! Not from anyone, neither a person nor a book.

I was "reared" in the Episcopal faith; I knew from a very young (early as I can remember "knowing") age that the stories were silly.....
always questioned it.....later, as a preteen, I came up with the "keep coming back until we get it right." (Still going to the Episcopal church and had not been exposed to other "faiths").

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The link to the video is the description on how Islam knows Dajjal's trial will be like. Please consider that the facts are from authentic Islamic sources, they aren't fairytales. You're invited to believe but not forced, if you want "eye"proof, please consider waiting for his arrival? Just to mention, He's a human. Not the media or any kind of symbolism which many thinks he is.

EDIT: Islam is the most peaceful religion on this planet, whoever does not agree with this has read the wrong book with the wrong fact. All muslims are not perfect even though the religion is, DO not consider muslims to be ISLAM, they are a part of it, doesn't mean if one muslim is lost then everyone is lost. YOU have to read the book, Quran and Sunnah to understand Islam. Violent human beings are not the book of facts on which Islamic teachings are to be read off.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

but how you reach the belief that you have? Took the idea from someone, a person, a book?

Nope! Not from anyone, neither a person nor a book.

I was "reared" in the Episcopal faith; I knew from a very young (early as I can remember "knowing") age that the stories were silly.....
always questioned it.....later, as a preteen, I came up with the "keep coming back until we get it right." (Still going to the Episcopal church and had not been exposed to other "faiths").

and do you think you got it right? Without the need to get exposed to any other faiths?
I have read the Qur'an and Bible, know the basics of other religions, not much but they do have similar core teachings.
About reincarnation, if we do assume souls as fixed and your theory of earth "school" then more and more people are being resent as sin is sure increasing. That only would mean that fresh souls are being sent most and they havent "got it" yet otherwise the reincarnation idea is not just working.
Learning requires memory, so souls should know they were here before and it would be easy to conclude that they were sent back to learn. But then it means i am from a fresh batch, you too. That just doesnt fit, it means that one chance is enough. And if i am sent after erasing my soul memory then its just hopeless. I'l just be the same again!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
With that in mind, the muslim description of the antiChrist is not to be relied upon.

Why not? It sounds just like the biblical one with a different description.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So, watch for an ugly short guy with dreadlocks, a bug-eye and bowlegs, right?
Should be pretty easy to pick out. Now I feel bad for all the ugly, short, bow-legged, bug-eyed guys who might be "conquered" or "killed" in the name of "Dajjal."

And when is this great conquering of "Constantinople" going to take place? Can you guys just stop trying to conquer others, please?

Seriously, I've seen plenty of Muslim zealots saying Islam will conquer the whole world. What is up with that??
"Live and let live" doesn't translate well?

How about giving us some uplifting insights so the rest of the world isn't in constant dread of "Muslim Conquerors."
Please?

Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I resent this thread......let me set the op strait...
Why do you pick a description that describes most of us TEXANS......awe...danggit...

I resent that.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Yes ...But This is a Major Sign Of The Dooms Day ... or End of the world .. or whatever you want to call it .. and
yes i do believe this ...And i wish me and u my dear fellows we will not be alive to see this ..
because if we die before this ..then we are Lucky

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

*sighs*
Logical7, I have studied several other faiths....for years and years.
I think my theory makes the most sense to me. That's all.
I only figured out my ideas weren't "original" AFTER I thought them up and discovered someone else thought so, too.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING!

Care to enlighten me? Otherwise, I'm all out of troll food. Cake, or death?

EDIT:

Oh, hey! I just found these moldy little crumbs of advice while perusing your post history to see how brilliant you are.......

Whether you believe it or not, your comments on someones thread, may have an impact on the OP.

Whether they realize it or not, your one lined sarcastic comment that puts down their belief system, whether true or not, will affect their probability of posting again.

And the reason for this post is, who are you to put someone else down in such a way?
To stifle someones creativity and imagination?
Ringing a bell yet??

Wait for it....

Provide evidence of your stance on the subject, and move on. Sarcastic, idiotic one liners serve no purpose other than to be harmful. source

Oh, SNAP!

Yeah, I double dog dare you to read my post history and threads and then break your own "etiquette rule" AGAIN...

Now....
is there something about Islam you'd like to add to the conversation? The OP cited "conquering" and claims that Jesus will return and then this Dajal, and the sun rising in the West will be an indicator. That's IMEO* sad, frightening, unrealistic thinking...*(In My Educated Opinion)

Your rebuttal? Superman?

edit on 31-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

Yes ...But This is a Major Sign Of The Dooms Day ... or End of the world .. or whatever you want to call it .. and
yes i do believe this ...And i wish me and u my dear fellows we will not be alive to see this .. because if we die before this ..then we are Lucky ...

I'm pretty sure you will die, and so will I, before this happens (the sun thing and Jesus returning). It'll be okay.

We may, OTOH, witness WW3 (if it hasn't started already), and that would suck;

if cultures and faiths would stop hating on each other, agree to get along, allow people to go to SCHOOL without getting shot in the face, and let go of ancient and obsolete fantasies, we might avoid it. But not as long as "conquering" with war is an option.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

*sighs*
Logical7, I have studied several other faiths....for years and years.
I think my theory makes the most sense to me. That's all.
I only figured out my ideas weren't "original" AFTER I thought them up and discovered someone else thought so, too.

my ideas happen to align with the Qur'an and i was surprised by it when while reading, it would be as if my doubts are already known and are being cleared.
Am i making you uncomfortable? Because you dint answer my question. How you see God? What role? And is a created being equipped to define God the Creator?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Am i making you uncomfortable? Because you dint answer my question. How you see God? What role? And is a created being equipped to define God the Creator?

No, you're not making me uncomfortable. You and I have been "conversing" for a little while now - here and in other threads - and I've explained my beliefs to you repeatedly, log7.

You don't seem to be tracking our interactions is all.
See my posts and threads for more info. Constantly explaining my beliefs to you makes me feel like I'm wasting my time trying to discuss things with you.

No, no "created being" is equipped to describe "God" -- our physical limitations prevent it. Therefore the phrase "That which passeth understanding." The "Creator" is not a person; we are all part of the One Source. We simply can't wrap our heads around it, except to know that we can't wrap our heads around it YET.

Remember Thomas Paine? Deism? The Creation being all the evidence we have, or need? Religious dogma is counterproductive.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Learning requires memory, so souls should know they were here before and it would be easy to conclude that they were sent back to learn. But then it means i am from a fresh batch, you too. That just doesnt fit, it means that one chance is enough. And if i am sent after erasing my soul memory then its just hopeless. I'l just be the same again!!

Okay, my internal coffee thermos is now full. Let's address your remarks above.

Souls do know they've been here before (unless they are a first-timer). A fresh batch? No. A reincarnated spirit/soul that has returned in order to fulfill the lessons needed by the "higher self" or "soul" has chosen to come back in order to either help teach a lesson (by being involved with another soul), or to learn a lesson (that has not previously been mastered). Most people don't CONSCIOUSLY remember their "betweenness" or "ethereal mission" once they come back...
but they have an agenda all the same. Once we've learned to deal with life and love without making counterproductive - or destructive - choices, we are prepared to be reunited with the perfection that is Source. We'll all get there.

This is rather off topic for the OP's purposes, though. My reason for participating here are to learn more about Islam, and to present alternatives to arcane, obsolete and destructive beliefs. Religious dogma involving "God" smiting and religious groups "conquering" others is VIOLENCE, and it is NOT OKAY.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No, you're not making me uncomfortable. You and I have been "conversing" for a little while now - here and in other threads - and I've explained my beliefs to you repeatedly, log7.

You don't seem to be tracking our interactions is all.
See my posts and threads for more info. Constantly explaining my beliefs to you makes me feel like I'm wasting my time trying to discuss things with you.

No, no "created being" is equipped to describe "God" -- our physical limitations prevent it. Therefore the phrase "That which passeth understanding." The "Creator" is not a person; we are all part of the One Source. We simply can't wrap our heads around it, except to know that we can't wrap our heads around it YET.

Remember Thomas Paine? Deism? The Creation being all the evidence we have, or need? Religious dogma is counterproductive.

i dont have a problem understanding your belief. I am just questioning to know how you reached it and i got the answer, you just have it because it makes the most sense to you.
But i do have a problem if you are "sure" that "hell" is a myth and so my belief is obsolete. Then i'l do ask how you are so sure??
And if you try to learn about any new theology/philosophy with already an ideal in your mind then do you think you are doing it justice?
I did make a thread about Qur'an and Deism, hope you checked it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Souls do know they've been here before (unless they are a first-timer). A fresh batch? No. A reincarnated spirit/ soul that has returned in order to fulfill the lessons needed by the "higher self" or "soul" has chosen to come back in order to either help teach a lesson (by being involved with another soul), or to learn a lesson (that has not previously been mastered). Most people don't CONSCIOUSLY remember their "betweenness" or "ethereal mission" once they come back... but they have an agenda all the same.

this is interesting but i have many questions, a soul can choose to return? Reincarnation just gives more time, actually theoritically infinite time to each soul? And if i dont know my agenda, how will i fulfil it? And ultimately what is the purpose of the Creator in setting this up this way? If the purpose is to teach lessons, then is this the best approach? A complete passive approach.

My reason for
participating here are to learn more
about Islam, and to present alternatives to arcane, obsolete and
destructive beliefs. Religious dogma
involving "God" smiting and religious
groups "conquering" others is
VIOLENCE, and it is NOT OKAY.

we can discuss this on your thread about deism.
I dont believe in VIOLENCE. neither conquering. People who beat that drum are showing a pious face while masking their EGO. many without even realising that.
The devil/satan's only mistake was Takkabbur(arrogance)["i am better"]

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I am just questioning to know how you reached it and i got the answer, you just have it because it makes the most sense to you.
But i do have a problem if you are "sure" that "hell" is a myth and so my belief is obsolete. Then i'l do ask how you are so sure??
And if you try to learn about any new theology/philosophy with already an ideal in your mind then do you think you are doing it justice?
I did make a thread about Qur'an and Deism, hope you checked it.

I didn't see it, but I'll look for the thread....

Let me try to explain it better, how I "arrived" at my beliefs. As a little child, I was taught Protestant Christianity only. By the time I started school, I doubted the Resurrection, the Miracles, the Trinity (that one STILL doesn't make any sense)...
by the time I was done with elementary school (around age 11), it had occurred to me -
simply: the thought came into my head -
about reincarnation. AND that Jesus was only a man.

Later, as I grew older, I naturally looked into "Reincarnation" to see what others thought about it. To my delight, it was an already ancient idea to which I had simply not been exposed YET. When I found - on my own, through study of different faiths - that it has been taught for millennia.

So, in true "finding the evidence to support one's belief" style, I thought. "Hmmm! Okay, so reincarnation IS an idea that other people have had." Saying, my studies and research AFTER the notion came into my mind REINFORCED my idea. This was surprising, and since no one can say it is impossible - on the contrary, many very very wise and learned people teach it - and taught it - from Buddhism to Hinduism to Jewish tradition to Urantia to Native American wisdom.....

it's WIDELY believed and accepted throughout the world, in many different cultures, INCLUDING Western thought.
Since it's nearly as widely held, and universally, as the concept of "God" to begin with, AND it resonated with something that my "indwelling Spirit" had "revealed" to me - in other words, an idea I had was backed up by thousands of years of prior belief in it by many different cultures - making it not MY original idea, but me one of many who had HAD the idea.

Even Jesus taught it; the later "Churches" denied it - simply left it out - because, in my opinion, it was easier to control and scare people if they thought they had only one go-round and then the PROBABILITY of HELL.

Now, there are many concepts of "Hell" as well - if you've read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, they speak about how immediately after death the soul enters a "dimension" that includes very frightening scenarios - hellish to say the least - but these PASS - and they are a REFLECTION of the person's life-consciousness. Karma, if you will.

Once the soul has navigated those scary scenarios (with the assistance of a Guru reading aloud to the dying/deceased, like a guide talking them through it) it is then returned to the point of taking on another "lifetime" to atone for or learn from the next round.

My personal beliefs are fluid, and ever-growing, becoming....just like me. But I've read enough of world religion and mythology, and studied enough science and research, and also read philosophies about it, that it is, in my opinion, the closest thing to "believable."

"Hell" as eternal torment in a fiery pit for simply failing to say "I believe x and y" (!!) and screwing up by merely being human ("and therefore a sinner"?
????) -- is fiction. Utter hogwash.

I turned away from mainstream Christianity, and all other "organized religions" as I continued on my seeking. Still haven't found anything to refute that reincarnation is very possible....and have had many teachers (both through books and in person) who have backed it up with credibility.

Hope you understand now.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If only Muslims could stop themselves from projecting their shadow-self onto other people there would be no 'Dajjal'...

edit on 31-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

thanks for the explanation. I do now know how you reached your belief.
I am thinking about reincarnation critically and so do bear with me.
My 1st question.
From where soul comes? Especially a new 1st timer.
2nd.
If it needs to learn lessons then is it blank at birth or already messed up?
3rd
if blank then does coming to earth messes it?
Then why to send a pure soul away from the source to just mess it 1st and then give as much time to unmess? Provided it doesnt get more messed in one way while learning another.
So the only way to make every soul unmessed is to make earth an ideal place with no mess.my thread "what Qur'an says about Deism.
edit on 31-12-2012 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arabiantheorist
Hello ,, Well as a muslim .. i try to clear the view of islam to the new world order ..there are lots of more stuff in islam that talks about the NWO but i got these as a beginning .

Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said, “The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum(Roman) and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami`as-Saghir, no. 4096]

Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

So wait, one of the posters asks a simple question.........

And you immediately call them a hater of islam?

If youre gonna try and be some vindicator and dispeller of fallacies about Islam........and try to change the peoples outlook on it..........

You arent doing a good job

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join