It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some facts About the Antichrist ( Dajjal ) In Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arabiantheorist
reply to post by wildtimes

www.inter-islam.org...

I hope this is going to help ,,, Please read all of the topics !

Scanned the table of contents.
Sun rising in the west? Okay; on the day that happens, I'll know....
...kthx

Seriously, do you believe all this stuff?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If everybody followed the teachings of Christ, Mohammad, Buddha, Ghandi, Krishna, or the teachings of their higher self. The self that has all the love for all life. The world would be a better place, but their are beings on this planet who cannot see righteousness at all. The ones that crept out of the mountains, now they got everybody thinking that everything they do is normal #. Especially in the west.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
the word dajjal means deception and many deceptions would arise before that final major dajjal whose description is given in the op.
But he would be known also by the works he would do, he would do miracles like Jesus pbuh even control weather and claim to be prophet 1st and later declare himself as god. People will believe him and follow him.
And prophet Muhammad adviced not to go and seek to test one's faith in God by confronting this AC.
It would be a very big fitnah(test/trial) for believers.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

www.inter-islam.org...

Scanned the table of contents.
Sun rising in the west? Okay; on the day that happens, I'll know....
...kthx

Seriously, do you believe all this stuff?

how would you feel if it really happens?
And the question is can you say it cant happen?
My idea about gog and magog(yajuj & majuj) is that they are some type of aliens and the article about them talks that they'l decend from "lofty places" pyramids?tall buildings?
According to me the world is not as simple as we are told, i was a person who admired science and dismissed things like black magic etc as superstitions but now i feel that it could be real, i am more curious now.
edit on 30-12-2012 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
To the muslims, whom Sunnis make up the majority in our world, the end of the world will come ONLY when a ruler that shares the same bloodline and name of the good prophet Muhammad, peace be unto his name uttered, rules over the entire arab world.

He too, like many other genuine prophets knew not the end, nor was given the divine time, for that lays within the perogative our common Creator, the ever merciful and compassionate, ready to save us all for He loved us all.

He left no heir as he knew it at that time, for women were never accepted as direct heirs in his time. His only son born passed aways at a young age, through his many wives whom were only compassion to care for women with a civilised fashion.

Thus, his prophecy will NEVER come to pass, as there is no DIRECT bloodline to him. HOWEVER, best we be careful with genetic science and when his body parts are EXHUMED for dna and supposed ' cellular study' which only entails cloning.

Many claim direct bloodline to him, but is only fantasy based, or upon several mixed marriages with the only direct line being from his daughter Fatima, to fool ignorant but true muslims.

As for anti-christ, rest assured there will be PLENTY from mankind - the long dead but well known al queda being one of them. The divine messenger prophet Muhammad had helped mankind VERY MUCH, but teaching that he was the LAST messenger sent, and anyone who claims to speak on behalf our common Creator is a liar.

He forestalled the MIS - INTERPRETATIONS of his teaching that will come after his passing on, as proven true when numerous apostate claimed Allah spoke to them and encourge many more others to slaughter our Creator's innocent children, throughout the course of our civilisation and proven time and again as being only true liars.

It will end, if not ended now, as more TRUE muslims of this generations, educated, and capable of logic and reason to comprehend what the good prophet was teaching in his original form.

The ancient dogmatic clerics and their brainwashed stupid and uneducated supporters will soon be in for a full drubbing. THe world...has changed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I suppose "anything" can happen.
If the sun really rises in the west one day, I'll say, "Huh! What do you know!? I was wrong! Okay, then, let's watch while this plays out."
EDIT:
How would YOU feel, logical7?

I'd be very curious and interested, and certainly paying attention.

edit on 30-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

I mean, in the event that it did happen. But, I'm also curious, interested, and paying attention to what you would feel, too.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I suppose "anything" can happen.
If the sun really rises in the west one day, I'll say, "Huh! What do you know!? I was wrong! Okay, then, let's watch while this plays out."
EDIT:
How would YOU feel, logical7?

I'd be very curious and interested, and certainly paying attention.

I mean, in the event that it did happen. But, I'm also curious, interested, and paying attention to what you would feel, too.

i would be mortified!!! And i was amazed at your casual reaction, a "huh!!" just that?
I have been told what that means and i am a muslim, it means that the door to repentence is closed. It would be the same you would feel if its an important exam and you havent finished writing even enough to pass and the end of exam bell rings!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

i would be mortified!!! And i was amazed at your casual reaction, a "huh!!" just that?

Yep, just that!

What good would it do to panic? (The sun is not going to rise in the west unless the planet stops and begins to spin the other way, and if that happens, we're all goners. And no hero is going to show up and save us all, either.)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yep, just that!

What good would it do to panic? (The sun is not going to rise in the west unless the planet stops and begins to spin the other way, and if that happens, we're all goners. And no hero is going to show up and save us all, either.)

i am not going to be mortified because we'l be goners. Fortunately and Unfortunately death is not the end.
Let me put it simply, if someone tells you a horror story that begins with sun rising from west and then when that really happens wouldnt there be a good chance that the other impossible scenarios in the story follow? Judgement day, Heaven/Hell!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

i am not going to be mortified because we'l be goners. Fortunately and Unfortunately death is not the end.

Right. We'll all be "goners" and find out what comes after death.
I'm glad you won't be mortified after all.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The end may not be all as some perceived, but this life as mortals we live will not be easily forgotten, more so when none of us were born out of a rock.

The pangs of regret will last long even as our souls leave the planet. The pain, like all pain, is never pleasurable experiences. When the dna constructed body dies, the soul remains and with the soul will be such memories left behind as we travel at the speed of light for years if not centuries to meet our Creator, to answer for our mortal deeds.

Thus, do not be so quick and easy to seek for the end, for no mortal knows that date - it could be the next moment or a million years from now.

We have to live this mortal life, and responsibly, with the gift of live, love and free will given, to progress and evolve the human race with the moral and ethical guidelines taught by our religious ancestors but comprehended with better and clearer insight of today through education, discussions and debate, for this and the next generations, to fulfill our given destiny - to the stars.....

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Right. We'll all be "goners" and find out what comes after death.
I'm glad you won't be mortified after all.

you missed the point, i'l be mortified but not by death. The Judgement day scares me, my account is not that clean you see!!
I dont have to wait to die to know whats after death, the source that informed me about sunrise from west also told about later events.
And watching that impossible sunrise will confirm Judgement day beyond doubt.
So i am confused at your response, if you suddenly realise what you denied is true and there are no second chances, you'l just say "huh!"?
Sorry about being blunt here. God judges by the heart/intentions. I have no right to judge or power to know your heart.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

This cannot evolve, it is a sink hole into a dark abyss. This is why it has to be cleansed. The beast that controls this planet is trying to take everybody down with him, because he cannot evolve. The only salvation is getting back in tune with nature and loving oneself.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

www.inter-islam.org...

5) Emergence of the Suffyani
The Suffyani (a descendant of Abu Sufyan) will emerge before Imam Mahdi from the depths of Damascus. According to some weak narration his name will be Urwa bin Muhammed and his Kuniya 'Abu-Utba'. The Ahadith regarding the Suffyani specify that he is a tyrant who will spread corruption and mischief on the earth before Imam Mahdi. He will be such a tyrant that he will kill the children and rip open the bellies of women.

Fulfilling prophecies one step at a time. Almost there.

edit on 30-12-2012 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   

So i am confused at your response, if you suddenly realise what you denied is true and there are no second chances, you'l just say "huh!"?
Sorry about being blunt here. God judges by the heart/intentions. I have no right to judge or power to know your heart.

What have I "denied"?
That there is a God (which I refer to as the Source, or the Divine)?. Nope. Not an atheist.

I've been baptized; I even still pray!!....I'm honestly not worried about my "salvation"...... It will all be okay. All of us will get there in "the end." I'm doing my LEVEL BEST; always have...and if it's not "good enough", I'll get another go at it. So will you.

Death is not the end, it's just a transformation....

I'm not afraid, or mortified...I don't wish to hasten the end of my time here, but I'm not afraid. Really. I've atoned and owned ALL of my "transgressions", and learned from them. That is what the "Source" tells me; it will all be okay.

link   

The judgement is now, the environment you live in and your thought patterns and your heart will determine whether you will see the rapture or not. And it doesn't matter if you live in the ghetto, it's all about what you see, and whether it is positive or negative.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What have I "denied"? That there is a God (which I refer to as the Source, or the Divine)?. Nope. Not an atheist. I've been baptized; I even still pray!!....I'm honestly not worried about my "salvation"...... It will all be okay. All of us will get there in "the end." I'm doing my LEVEL BEST; always have...and if it's not "good enough", I'll get another go at it. So will you. Death is not the end, it's just a transformation.... I'm not afraid, or mortified...I don't wish to hasten the end of my time here, but I'm not afraid. Really. I've atoned and owned ALL of my "transgressions", and learned from them. That is what the "Source" tells me; it will all be okay.

sorry i assumed the denying part, dont know what you agree and what you deny. I do know that you believe in a higher power.
i thought you were a deist, how you get idea of atonment? And also what about "another go" and how are you so sure about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

The judgement is now, the environment you live in and your thought patterns and your heart will determine whether you will see the rapture or not. And it doesn't matter if you live in the ghetto, it's all about what you see, and whether it is positive or negative.

true in a way, but i'l be shown the jugdement after death, it sure is being recorded. God already knows, its being done for my benifit.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arabiantheorist

*LOL* islam and peace for 40 years... now that is
funny....

they cant even go 40 min without beating on each other
in the middle east let alone 40 years..

i think the whole ME is in for a shock when things dont go as
their belief's lead them to believe.

How about the whole ME learn to live with each other in peace
then we will look at taking over the rest of the world...

never mind, that will never happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

i thought you were a deist, how you get idea of atonment? And also what about "another go" and how are you so sure about it.

"Atonement" is, in my mind, owning up to what one has done that has hurt others. It has little to do with "God".

I believe in reincarnation, and that life on earth is a "school" -- we return again and again until we get it -- and then we are ready for reunion with the Divine.

I'm not "sure" about it, but I'm very much "sure" that "Hell" is a myth. We either continue to exist - possibly reincarnating from lifetime to lifetime - or we are "done."

No eternal fire. No supreme being would do that to its own creation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join