It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dachau Massacre. The Slaughter of Nazis in Death Camps During WW2.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
Holocaust was grossly exaggerated filled with heart stopping stories that can't stand up to engineers or scientists. The smoke chimneys and burning bodies to ash in pits has been slapped down by people who work in modern crematoriums, crematoriums do not produce smoke, that is not what the chimney stack is for. Time to put the heart down and listen to the brain, when you say things like six million, you actually need to account for six million, that is the whole of Houston, Tx gone, the whole of Libya gone, really? come now.

Crimes where committed on both sides, but if you declare war on someone then prepare for poopoo to hit the fan, plus as an African from a country under British control you can see who my money would have been on.

No. Just, no. Your entire post is based on poor information. It happened. We have the documentation to prove it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by anton74

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by daaskapital

You always say that your threads aren't supposed to be anti-american, but you always decide to share stories for interested readers that dig into things the US have done....

I believe you had a thread a week ago about how the US bombings in Japan were war crimes.... and now this??? Yea, you're definitely not anti-american at all...

Just admit that you hate USA and be done with it. You're not fooling anyone, guy.

Oh, Come on! I'm sure he meant "The Dachau Massacre. The SLAUGHTER of Nazis in death camps during WW2" in a kind and unbiased way.

My thread for the most part was unbiased.

I presented accounts by Americans. I didn't marginalise one side of the story or another.

As for the Nazis at the camp being slaughtered. It is true. Many were killed there. As such, the killings would fall under the definition of a massacre or a slaughter.

You say that you want to bring little known parts of ww2 that changes our perception of how we view things, well do it. Talk about something people don't already know. For instance, The Battle for the Atlantic was way overblown. I'm facinated by ww2 history and could spend all day on the topic.

As far as saying you are unbiased, anyone can click on the "member" box under your avatar and see all 284 threads you started. Your distaste for Americans is easy to see.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Holocaust was grossly exaggerated filled with heart stopping stories that can't stand up to engineers or scientists. The smoke chimneys and burning bodies to ash in pits has been slapped down by people who work in modern crematoriums, crematoriums do not produce smoke, that is not what the chimney stack is for. Time to put the heart down and listen to the brain, when you say things like six million, you actually need to account for six million, that is the whole of Houston, Tx gone, the whole of Libya gone, really? come now.

Crimes where committed on both sides, but if you declare war on someone then prepare for poopoo to hit the fan, plus as an African from a country under British control you can see who my money would have been on.

No. Just, no. Your entire post is based on poor information. It happened. We have the documentation to prove it.

Link me

CX

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for an interesting thread.

I visited Dachau whilst serving in southern Germany in the early nineties, fascinating place, it seemed very quiet when i was there, nobody saying much, just taking in the history.

Which brings me to some of the reactions to the thread. If i can watch members of the German public walk around a place like this, learning about it's history and the actions of their ancestors...without name calling and accusations....surely members of this forum can be grown up enough to handle hearing another aspect of the history of Dachau?

History is not always nice to learn about, but it's always interesting.....both sides of the story.

Thanks again

CX.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anton74

seems you are going for the messenger instead of the message, distaste for the USA does not mean he is wrong, just like disgreement does not make you anti something, stay classy my friend.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

I have no hate for either side of WW2 and feel it should not be used to push one's views. I gave the OP the benfit of a doubt until I went through his history. I have no ill feelings towards the OP, but the agenda here is a valid question. Also, none of the facts he stated were wrong.
edit on 31-12-2012 by anton74 because: typo

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Just wanted to say thanks for an interesting thread.

I visited Dachau whilst serving in southern Germany in the early nineties, fascinating place, it seemed very quiet when i was there, nobody saying much, just taking in the history.

Which brings me to some of the reactions to the thread. If i can watch members of the German public walk around a place like this, learning about it's history and the actions of their ancestors...without name calling and accusations....surely members of this forum can be grown up enough to handle hearing another aspect of the history of Dachau?

History is not always nice to learn about, but it's always interesting.....both sides of the story.

Thanks again

CX.

Its easy to say, but due to hollywood and their holocaust movies what do you expect? Most people don't really know how Muslims are or what Africa looks like, all they see is what hollywood shows them, good western nations bad everybody else. Just look at the ending of independence day, all western nations where civilized while everybody else was in the stone ages.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Link me

There isn't enough space for all the links. However, here's something to start you off: www.ushmm.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I have no hate for either side of WW2 and feel it should not be used to push one's views. I gave the OP the benfit of a doubt until I went through his history. I have no ill feelings towards the OP, but the agenda here is a valid question. Also, none of the facts he stated were wrong.

Everybody has a view point they stick to, your job is to express your side of it, a vegan will not have a thread about the awesomeness of delicious steak.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Its easy to say, but due to hollywood and their holocaust movies what do you expect? Most people don't really know how Muslims are or what Africa looks like, all they see is what hollywood shows them, good western nations bad everybody else. Just look at the ending of independence day, all western nations where civilized while everybody else was in the stone ages.

My grandfather was at the liberation of Bergen-Belsen, so don't tell me that it's all due to Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Link me

There isn't enough space for all the links. However, here's something to start you off: www.ushmm.org...

That link tells me that you don't know anything on the subject and are just sprouting out you think is correct. Lke a religious person who can say what he wants about God or Satan and no one will question because God is all that is good and Satan is all that is bad, thanks for playing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

That link tells me that you don't know anything on the subject and are just sprouting out you think is correct. Lke a religious person who can say what he wants about God or Satan and no one will question because God is all that is good and Satan is all that is bad, thanks for playing.

Oh and you know better? All the books I've read about the Holocaust, all the information I have on it, all the judicial findings like the David Irving libel trial have taught me one thing - it happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Everybody has a view point they stick to, your job is to express your side of it, a vegan will not have a thread about the awesomeness of delicious steak.

True, but ATS is no place to spread hate or push one's agenda. I would argue that very few people really believe that this thread was created to spread knowledge about WW2 and not an attack on Americans. I am only drawn here because it is about WW2.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

So where many others including Allied POWs, that was the nature of war, how long was he there?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Oh and you know better? All the books I've read about the Holocaust, all the information I have on it, all the judicial findings like the David Irving libel trial have taught me one thing - it happened.

The David Irving trials would have told you it was a farce if you took the time to research the material of the accused, you are wasting my finger cartilage on this nonsense, give me something solid.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anton74

Tell me about this "HATE", is it one of those things where its ok to say what you will about Muslims aka BAD GUYS, but nothing bad about Americans/NATO aka the GOOD GUYS?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

So where many others including Allied POWs, that was the nature of war, how long was he there?

He helped to liberate the camp. And he saw what those Nazi scum did there.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You are wasting my time.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The David Irving trials would have told you it was a farce if you took the time to research the material of the accused, you are wasting my finger cartilage on this nonsense, give me something solid.

Really? Tell me, how was it a farce? David Irving was shown up, in a court of law, for the vain, ignorant, blustering, Holocaust-denying fraud that he is. The only farce was that the idiot thought he was winning.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You are wasting my time.

It's not my fault if you can't provide anything meaningful to this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join