It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology regarding ascension

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
My mother, as well as others have complained about serious physical complications from the event, such as nausea, headaches, a dramatic loss of energy, and even organ complications. My mother experienced the first few of these.

Hopefully I am not the only one here to notice this but these are not normal symptoms from a healthy person. Get your mother checked out. Sounds like there is something seriously wrong with her health.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You cant count this as an apology when he comes on here just moving the goal posts. More lies. More lies.. More lies.....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, you did come back. Props on that.

I know it sounds crazy to you, but seriously, try putting your faith in Christ and just see what happens. New Age spiritualism and all of this ascension stuff is at best silly nonsense, and at worse, directly from the devil.

I was once involved in your kind of thinking, and there are no answers there. I wish nothing but the best for you, you seem like an intelligent person. But seek the Truth...not my truth, or your truth, or any other posters truth...seek Christ's truth. It's not a bunch of bullcrap, it's not fake, it's a real thing involving the real God.

Hope you turn away from this stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No arguments from me on this one.

Just another form of attention seeking.
edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

love your avatar.

link   
Attention Please, Attention Please!

The end of the world has been delayed due to unforeseen technical problems. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please continue with your normal lives and a rescheduled date will be advised as soon as possible.

Funny - you would have thought someone would have seen that coming?

link   
How people give this fraud flags and stars is beyond me. HE fooled you once. And hes trying to do it again. HE PROMISED it was the 22nd. HE GUARANTEED it!

Now its some bogus reason and a chance to suck some more of you in. He already hoaxed once. And imo shouldnt be allowed to hoax again. But thats just me....
edit on 31-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

no apology necessary. glad for the update. looking forward to the next update if available. i am curious about the dark forces.... hmm

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think we deserve to see the video. Even though nothing happened. I think it is vital. For one reason.

To prove that Ewok is telling the truth about him really believing this. We should see that he and his mother really were prepping to ascend and the time came and went and nothing happened. Shows hes just not some guy trying to pull the gullible's leg.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
+1 for the video!

Not gonna happen though is it.....There's a iot of that about at the moment.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think we deserve to see the video. Even though nothing happened. I think it is vital. For one reason.

To prove that Ewok is telling the truth about him really believing this. We should see that he and his mother really were prepping to ascend and the time came and went and nothing happened. Shows hes just not some guy trying to pull the gullible's leg.

He believed the lie bknapple and refuses to admit that. His apology is not actually an apology as in "I was utterly wrong". It is more like "I wasn't really wrong I just got the time wrong because it didn't happen when I was told".

It doesn't matter if we see a video or not about that. The result is all you need to know. It says it all. We don't need to denigrate anyone. The reality is he was and continues to be deceived.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i find it amusing that the materialist crowd expects magic/spiritual workers to explain things in scientific terms with full scientific rigor to boot.

this is as futile and ridiculous as attempting to explain scientific principles in orthodox religious terms

Don't blame the "materialistic crowd"! Ewok made it very clear early on and with surprising confidence he will provide HARD, undeniable evidence. He was the one telling everyone that "hard evidence" in the form of a video will be brought forward, no skeptic has asked for this this evidence!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i find it amusing that the materialist crowd expects magic/spiritual workers to explain things in scientific terms with full scientific rigor to boot.

this is as futile and ridiculous as attempting to explain scientific principles in orthodox religious terms

Don't blame the "materialistic crowd"! Ewok made it very clear early on and with surprising confidence he will provide HARD, undeniable evidence. He was the one telling everyone that "hard evidence" in the form of a video will be brought forward, no skeptic has asked for this this evidence!

This skeptic did.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
& this one.

Can't think of a second line, so I'll just make something up.....There's a lot of that around these days too!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Hey everyone. Some people might know my story from a few days ago, and I wanted to come on here and apologize for things not happening according to plan. There was footage recorded, but because there was no event, no videos were actually posted. I do want to simply inform everyone that Ascension is still happening. The specific date and time haven't been told to us yet, but the process itself has been delayed for a little while longer. I will definitely keep you guys updated with my experiences with my mom and the other beings.

There was a problem with the event. It seems that humans on this planet have succeeded in ascending the new earth, but could not ascend themselves in that time window. We were told that dark forces had stopped humans from making the transition themselves through the use of some sort of technology. My mother, as well as others have complained about serious physical complications from the event, such as nausea, headaches, a dramatic loss of energy, and even organ complications. My mother experienced the first few of these. The beings responsible are known to us at this time, as are their intentions, but continuing this explanation will only seem like a list of excuses as to why this did not go according to plan. In truth, nobody on the planet has ascended yet, and all those who have spoken of this day with absolute confidence now have to take responsibility for their unfulfilled promises, as will I. It is a very disappointing and frustrating time for everyone who truly believed in a great positive change for humanity, and now I personally am letting you know. I wanted to humbly apologize to everyone that it has been delayed, and the next time I post anything regarding this event, it will be accompanied by the footage documenting it.

Nothing radical occurred, and we're just continuing with our lives. I'm going to work, and my mom's tending to her gardens. I will not apologize for my story however, because it is as true as my own experiences with her, and It all unfolded on an appropriate forum. It is all moving forward still, and I'll keep you updated should things be revealed to us. Just know that Earth's ascension is complete, and we are next. Thank you, and again, my sincerest apologies for not having any footage yet.

Ewok

I predict I will ascend tomorrow............ a ladder, that is, to take down my Christmas lights on my roof.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
ha ha ha. Loved it. is this an excerpt from a book? It should be

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Sorry but

and this goes for any upgrading or activation of dormant DNA.
All those already alive are bound to this time and space until death.
However, I do not discount the changes that may take place when our planet enters Aquarius but that won't be until around 2500.

Nope, no magic, you are all going to sleep in the beds you have made and allowed to be made for you....THAT'S KARMA BABY!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

what the...?

hey there little miss guru.
that sure is a different tune yer singing than a few days ago.

whats weird is that i (and so many others) were getting the "unenlightened will just never understand..." routine from you for saying what you just said.

whelp! so much for credibility.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

"We were told that dark forces had stopped humans from making the transition themselves through the use of some sort of technology"

are you f ing kidding me? R O F L

PLEASE NO MORE UPDATES lol who the hell flagged this crap

"I know it sounds crazy to you, but seriously, try putting your faith in Christ and just see what happens. New Age spiritualism and all of this ascension stuff is at best silly nonsense, and at worse, directly from the devil. "

lol at this bs to bsf haha

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
What most of you don't seem to understand is that there truly are intelligent entities that have the ability to interact with us in various ways - one of those being "channeling". And this in turn is related to the abduction phenomenon of UFOlogy. Deception is the common denominator among human experiences with this class of psychic entity.

Millions of people worldwide have had experiences nearly identical to that which Ewok_Boba and his mother had. This is nothing new. To put it bluntly, we're dealing with something that is smarter than we currently are.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join