It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology regarding ascension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Why is it, just like with blossom goodchild, when it never happens, they
have the same old excuse. Something stopped it from happening! LOL

And whats the bets people fall for this too

Its obvious that you were missing the attention from
your last thread, but im guessing you had your excuse
planned, so you could come back here and get your dose
of attention.

Sorry if im blunt, but people like you who pray on the gullible
for your attention needs annoy the hell out of me!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No apology necessary. Really.
And no updates necessary either. Really.

My favorite post ever, from my favorite ATS poster ever. Bravo, Phage, for making me laugh out loud.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Why is it, just like with blossom goodchild, when it never happens, they
have the same old excuse. Something stopped it from happening! LOL

And whats the bets people fall for this too

Its obvious that you were missing the attention from
your last thread, but im guessing you had your excuse
planned, so you could come back here and get your dose
of attention.

Sorry if im blunt, but people like you who pray on the gullible
for your attention needs annoy the hell out of me!

No, actually Blossom (this time around) got the wakeup call she needed, and has needed for a long time. She finally acknowledged that SHE misinterpreted what she has been channeling.

Not in defense of Blossom because she doesn't need defending. She is human, so are you and so am I. As such we tend to make huge mistakes and sometimes we own up to them, sometimes we do not.

That said, her heart is in the right place. She has learned to NOT inject her own interpretation of dates and such, I believe. Good for her, because there is no way to know. I had to learn this myself.

Everything exists from a consciousness field, and has a probability of happening, but doesn't make it certain. What we do with that probabilistic "future" (not really such a thing but for the sake of 3D understanding, let's stay with it), is up to us. Our NOW is what matters, and each moment as it passes. This is what shapes the probability of the future but does not make anything concrete. As esoteric as that sounds, it is precisely what Quantum Physics tells us. It is all probability and nothing is true. Consciousness is the only thing there is, and since it exists in the NOW, so too does our future nows.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted by Phage
No apology necessary. Really.
And no updates necessary either. Really.

My favorite post ever, from my favorite ATS poster ever. Bravo, Phage, for making me laugh out loud.

What's also unnecessary is Phage coming in to say that.

But nobody bothers to think that because he's a skeptical critical thinker, and routinely allowed to make snide comments and correct anybody, for anything, even if it is opinion.

Always great to see equality at ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Many many kind souls were hoping and believing.....
jacygirl

(This is not a personal attack, your post just stands out like a sore thumb)

This is precisely where the inadvertently ignorant / easily manipulated have been going seriously wrong for thousands of years and will continue to do so for millions of years to come.

'Believing' and 'Hoping' are wrong! It's otherwise known as... clutching at straws or selective Chinese whispers.

You need to 'Know' what's what and not just rely on some crap someone else has spewed before you.

I'm not necessarily talking hard scientific proof either as I 'Know' science can't prove / disprove everything as mathematics is limited.

I would truly love ascension to be a real thing that we know is going to happen and all know how to achieve but, unless the millions of people across the planet, that are hoping and believing, actually figure it out instead of sitting back and hoping that some other **** will figure it out.... It won't happen!

~CrzayFool

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I totally agree and feel that ascension will be on a individual basis. We will all face our own apocalypse. I often wonder what will happen when Jesus does return. Will we accept him or bash him for being different and put him in a straight jacket in a padded room. It's kinda sad really, I am not saying we believe everything that comes across here but I sometimes think there are a lot of pontius pilate's out there.

Ewok, I got your back and hope you are your mom have a wonderful 2013.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Hey everyone. Some people might know my story from a few days ago, and I wanted to come on here and apologize for things not happening according to plan. There was footage recorded, but because there was no event, no videos were actually posted. I do want to simply inform everyone that Ascension is still happening. The specific date and time haven't been told to us yet, but the process itself has been delayed for a little while longer. I will definitely keep you guys updated with my experiences with my mom and the other beings.

There was a problem with the event. It seems that humans on this planet have succeeded in ascending the new earth, but could not ascend themselves in that time window. We were told that dark forces had stopped humans from making the transition themselves through the use of some sort of technology. My mother, as well as others have complained about serious physical complications from the event, such as nausea, headaches, a dramatic loss of energy, and even organ complications. My mother experienced the first few of these. The beings responsible are known to us at this time, as are their intentions, but continuing this explanation will only seem like a list of excuses as to why this did not go according to plan. In truth, nobody on the planet has ascended yet, and all those who have spoken of this day with absolute confidence now have to take responsibility for their unfulfilled promises, as will I. It is a very disappointing and frustrating time for everyone who truly believed in a great positive change for humanity, and now I personally am letting you know. I wanted to humbly apologize to everyone that it has been delayed, and the next time I post anything regarding this event, it will be accompanied by the footage documenting it.

Nothing radical occurred, and we're just continuing with our lives. I'm going to work, and my mom's tending to her gardens. I will not apologize for my story however, because it is as true as my own experiences with her, and It all unfolded on an appropriate forum. It is all moving forward still, and I'll keep you updated should things be revealed to us. Just know that Earth's ascension is complete, and we are next. Thank you, and again, my sincerest apologies for not having any footage yet.

Ewok

Keep us up to date with your Mom's garden and your job.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Obviously you would have an explanation at hand regarding why ascension/rapture and all this 2012 crap did not take place on schedule. That one was in the post!

So it was the bad mean aliens that prevented it then, eh?

And the dog ate my homework!

Guess we are stuck with you!

Merry Xmas and a happy new year.
edit on 31-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
EPIC FAIL

what a surprise eh ewok, what a surprise!

It's more of an epic fail calling his apology an epic fail. He's harmless and has a good heart if nothing else.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What are you people talking about , i See no apology here,

This post is another attempt to garnish attention from the membership.

This is another Date moving thread pure and simple and 50% of you are falling for it all over again, if you really care about his/her safety tell them to stop being delusional, i wish i could give negative flags and stars.

The first sentence he types is an apology.....

The bulk of the post is a date changing paragraph with more lunacy thrown in for good luck,
The last paragraph says he is 'NOT' apologizing (split hairs all you like about its your story your not apologizing for, it just the wrong ascension date)
edit on 31/12/12 by Quantum_Squirrel because: added additional thoughts

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crzayfool

How does my post "stick out like a sore thumb"? I don't think so....nobody else responded to it.
Hoping and believing...aren't they the same as 'having faith'? A lot of people have faith in religion....yet there is no proof. A lot of people hope and believe that they will go to Heaven when they die....but there is no proof.
I'm sorry.....I just don't understand why you picked on my particular post.
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by crzayfool

How does my post "stick out like a sore thumb"? I don't think so....nobody else responded to it.
Hoping and believing...aren't they the same as 'having faith'? A lot of people have faith in religion....yet there is no proof. A lot of people hope and believe that they will go to Heaven when they die....but there is no proof.
I'm sorry.....I just don't understand why you picked on my particular post.
jacygirl

Slightly off topic i know but i agree , Hoping and believing are very similar to faith,

People need to stop hoping and believing in nonsense and start DOING and CHANGING the ACTUAL world around them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Hey everyone. Some people might know my story from a few days ago, and I wanted to come on here and apologize for things not happening according to plan. There was footage recorded, but because there was no event, no videos were actually posted. I do want to simply inform everyone that Ascension is still happening. The specific date and time haven't been told to us yet, but the process itself has been delayed for a little while longer. I will definitely keep you guys updated with my experiences with my mom and the other beings.

There was a problem with the event. It seems that humans on this planet have succeeded in ascending the new earth, but could not ascend themselves in that time window. We were told that dark forces had stopped humans from making the transition themselves through the use of some sort of technology. My mother, as well as others have complained about serious physical complications from the event, such as nausea, headaches, a dramatic loss of energy, and even organ complications. My mother experienced the first few of these. The beings responsible are known to us at this time, as are their intentions, but continuing this explanation will only seem like a list of excuses as to why this did not go according to plan. In truth, nobody on the planet has ascended yet, and all those who have spoken of this day with absolute confidence now have to take responsibility for their unfulfilled promises, as will I. It is a very disappointing and frustrating time for everyone who truly believed in a great positive change for humanity, and now I personally am letting you know. I wanted to humbly apologize to everyone that it has been delayed, and the next time I post anything regarding this event, it will be accompanied by the footage documenting it.

Nothing radical occurred, and we're just continuing with our lives. I'm going to work, and my mom's tending to her gardens. I will not apologize for my story however, because it is as true as my own experiences with her, and It all unfolded on an appropriate forum. It is all moving forward still, and I'll keep you updated should things be revealed to us. Just know that Earth's ascension is complete, and we are next. Thank you, and again, my sincerest apologies for not having any footage yet.

Ewok

*Double Face Palm*

I wonder why I got the feeling that nothing would happen

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the reason 'ascension' didn't happen was because it is all a lie. The 'alien' beings you channel are demonic forces trying to mislead and trick you, and worse, get you to fall for their plans.
Do not go aboard any flying saucers, or believe any interdimensional beings claiming to be 'aliens' and playing good cop bad cop on us with their allies....

Anti christ will most probably come claiming to be a saviour, as an 'alien god' scenario, to fool everyone and save them from some disaster, but it a trick....a deception. When the real Jesus returns it will be to save mankind from some demonic deception where these evil beings come to 'bring peace' claiming to be god/aliens... but the real second coming of Christ Jesus will not come before anti-christ comes, and nobody gets taken off into UFOs by Jesus, but peace will be on earth after anti-christ's short time of false peace has ended and he persecutes man... Don't tke any 'mark of the beast' implants or anything either, and remember when the real jesus comes, he won't be saying he's an 'alien'.......

This is what i reckon happens,....some earthly disaster, averted by demonic entities claiming to be 'alien-gods' and claiming they created religions and with anti-christ claiming he is 'jesus' etc, or some pretend 'war' ebtween some alien greys or draconians and some angelic looking nordic aliens, and they are both in on it together and evil, and the nordic angelic looking ones 'win' and claim they are alien gods.... and then there is a false peace on earth etc, until they start to persecute people, and then the real St.michael comes to destroy anti-christ and jesus returns as himself.... but I could be wrong

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00777
the reason 'ascension' didn't happen was because it is all a lie. The 'alien' beings you channel are demonic forces trying to mislead and trick you, and worse, get you to fall for their plans.
Do not go aboard any flying saucers, or believe any interdimensional beings claiming to be 'aliens' and playing good cop bad cop on us with their allies....

Anti christ will most probably come claiming to be a saviour, as an 'alien god' scenario, to fool everyone and save them from some disaster, but it a trick....a deception. When the real Jesus returns it will be to save mankind from some demonic deception where these evil beings come to 'bring peace' claiming to be god/aliens... but the real second coming of Christ Jesus will not come before anti-christ comes, and nobody gets taken off into UFOs by Jesus, but peace will be on earth after anti-christ's short time of false peace has ended and he persecutes man... Don't tke any 'mark of the beast' implants or anything either, and remember when the real jesus comes, he won't be saying he's an 'alien'.......

This is what i reckon happens,....some earthly disaster, averted by demonic entities claiming to be 'alien-gods' and claiming they created religions and with anti-christ claiming he is 'jesus' etc, or some pretend 'war' ebtween some alien greys or draconians and some angelic looking nordic aliens, and they are both in on it together and evil, and the nordic angelic looking ones 'win' and claim they are alien gods.... and then there is a false peace on earth etc, until they start to persecute people, and then the real St.michael comes to destroy anti-christ and jesus returns as himself.... but I could be wrong

So in other words don't believe his fantastic nonsense believe my fantastic nonsense.

Give it a break,please !!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

lmao....very good...lol

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Remember (all of you) this is just a 3D ride that you chose to experience. But the end of the ride, while somewhat up to us as a collective, is not the end of life. The choice to stay in these bodies and Ascend through them is a daunting one, and will test your bodies and your mind/spirit over the next few months. To those who have already felt the symptoms, remember they too shall pass, and you'll come through it on the other side stronger...as it has always been.

The extreme fatigue, nausea, dizziness, strange perception of time, buzzing in the extremities, and small flashes of heat, cold, or tingling should all wax and wane as we proceed. Also the headaches from time to time, and the congestion. Clearly some of these things could occur due to a cold or some other ailment but when you see them flare and then wane in a short period of time (say, a few hours to a day at max), this is probably due to the symptoms like I said. Drink tons of water, eat relatively light and honor the feelings as they pass, and things should improve.

To those who are reading this and considering making a smart-ass comment, remember that you are judging yourself with words and thoughts such as these, not me. I KNOW what I feel, I KNOW what I experience, and most importantly I KNOW that we are in for some more amazing experiences ahead. Best to clear the air and let each one of us experience things the way our higher SELF wants to happen, and things will go better from there on out.

Hey, you and Ewok, are entitled to your stories and beliefs. But, as you post them here on ATS, we subscribers are also entitled to disagree, and sometimes strongly disagree........not as you would say "smart-ass comment"(s).

With that said, Ewok did the honorable thing and apologized. His excuses, or should I say the excuses of his perceived 'entities' are up for rebuttal and so is your story. Getting all worked up and saying something is still 'yet' to happen is just simply living in denial or delusional. Let me say again, it's fine, good, ok, for you to believe whatever you wish. But, we as subscribers to ATS can call your bluff, and that of Ewok's as nothing more than fantasy. Nothing happened, no ascension, and there never has been one, ever!! Like it or not!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Im just going to be blunt right now because Im tired of the new age hype..

The best thing for you to do; is stop spreading this so called information and keep to yourself and your mom.

We do not need anyone else coming in here, claiming things will happen on a specific date, and being annoyed nothing came to manifest when the time arrived.

No one is anscending - the physical body cannot just turn into light and take off to some unknown reality.. how would this affect the world and universe? Animals, plants, planets, stars, cars, houses cant just turn to light and acsend; why do people insist on claiming humans can?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When I first saw the title of this thread I'd assumed the author was going to claim to be god (nothing would surprise me on here these days)!

But this was actually funnier!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Those dark forces you speak of that prevented the so called ascension are the dark forces your listening to still by the way. You are really not understanding the reality of the situation and how you have been played by the dark forces themselves.

Welcome to planet earth........................that is exactly how they work. You are and continue to be a perfect pawn and instrument towards the demise of all those you influence because they don't know better. If this were really an apology you would have recognized that you have been used by the dark forces and all their lies clearly....how obvious can it be???

It is obvious even without a foundation in the truth. You have been a great pawn indeed..........eyes closed and spirit sleeping and you were so sure only to be made a fool of.

That is how the enemy works................deception, lies and all manner of appealing stories to edify your ego and desires. You fell for it all hook line and sinker and still refuse to see it.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join