It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology regarding ascension

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hey everyone. Some people might know my story from a few days ago, and I wanted to come on here and apologize for things not happening according to plan. There was footage recorded, but because there was no event, no videos were actually posted. I do want to simply inform everyone that Ascension is still happening. The specific date and time haven't been told to us yet, but the process itself has been delayed for a little while longer. I will definitely keep you guys updated with my experiences with my mom and the other beings.

There was a problem with the event. It seems that humans on this planet have succeeded in ascending the new earth, but could not ascend themselves in that time window. We were told that dark forces had stopped humans from making the transition themselves through the use of some sort of technology. My mother, as well as others have complained about serious physical complications from the event, such as nausea, headaches, a dramatic loss of energy, and even organ complications. My mother experienced the first few of these. The beings responsible are known to us at this time, as are their intentions, but continuing this explanation will only seem like a list of excuses as to why this did not go according to plan. In truth, nobody on the planet has ascended yet, and all those who have spoken of this day with absolute confidence now have to take responsibility for their unfulfilled promises, as will I. It is a very disappointing and frustrating time for everyone who truly believed in a great positive change for humanity, and now I personally am letting you know. I wanted to humbly apologize to everyone that it has been delayed, and the next time I post anything regarding this event, it will be accompanied by the footage documenting it.

Nothing radical occurred, and we're just continuing with our lives. I'm going to work, and my mom's tending to her gardens. I will not apologize for my story however, because it is as true as my own experiences with her, and It all unfolded on an appropriate forum. It is all moving forward still, and I'll keep you updated should things be revealed to us. Just know that Earth's ascension is complete, and we are next. Thank you, and again, my sincerest apologies for not having any footage yet.

Ewok

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No apology necessary. Really.
And no updates necessary either. Really.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My BS meter is maxing out.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you for actually coming back and apologizing. Do you have anymore info on these dark forces?

Glad to hear you are both doing fine afterwards.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I don't want to sound like I am getting down on you but people have been saying pretty much the same thing that you are saying for thousands of years. That being...at a coming date there will be a Reality Changing Event that has to do with either the World Ending or this or that Religions Savior Returning or Mankind achieving some sort of Enlightenment or as in your statement...Ascension.

After 5 Million Years of Mankind being on this Earth in one form or another...the only change has been our Evolutionary Physical and Mental Condition and the Level of our Technology.

History is riddled with people who gained followers as they preached the End of one form or another and as the stated time for this passed...THEY REVISED THE TIME.

After awhile...THANKFULLY....people smarten up and stop listening.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
And everyone is still going to win the lotto next weekend.

I say next weekend, I mean.. I'll tell you when it doesn't happen.. But oh it's still happening.

Just wait wait wait, you'll get there. Billionaires the lot of you!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You're apologizing for not posting videos of the ascension? Well, I must apologize for not posting a video of the loch ness monster crawling onto the beach to lay its eggs.

I'm glad your mom is still with us, and not in heaven or riding a cloud or somewhere. Lots of good people have been known to ascend, and I wonder if they just keep on going outwards into deep space or actually land somewhere and do something once they get there. If they just keep going, that can get boring, depending on direction.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
It seems that humans on this planet have succeeded in ascending the new earth, but could not ascend themselves in that time window.

Maybe the Earth saw the opportunity to get a break from the parasites and ran with it.

Ah well, we still have this one to wreck further.
Tell the ascended Earth to watch her back.

We'll be coming for her next ascension.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, thanks for coming back anyway. Most of us knew that you would not "ascend", but wondered if you would come back and admit it.

I hate to tell you this, but you and your mother are going to live out your natural lives here on this planet until the day you die. It's what we've all done, and what we will all do - every single one of us. What happens after we die - we won't know 'til we get there.
edit on 29-12-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
For the Love of god man just stop.

What is wrong with admitting you people have no idea what is going on and simply say instead: we hope! i am just as hopeful that something is changing but have the humility to be able to say merely that i hope, not going around spouting definitive statements that you All are merely making up.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride my friend, quit trying to explain and predict it.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No apology necessary. Really.
And no updates necessary either. Really.

l o l
Phage....

roflmao...

we can't wait for more info...literally

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wow! Kudos for having the guts and apologizing. I am a die-hard skeptic but checked almost every day in regards to this thread. Wishing you a happy new year with more positive things happening!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Dude! You're doing it wrong!

I ascended, and when I got there I looked back and everybody was gone. So I came back to tell everybody they're doing it wrong....

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I appreciate you coming back to respond. That took guts! You had to know you were going to be "stoned" by the rude masses here.

Kudos to you, Sir.

Happy New Year to you and your mother.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Good for you for coming back.
I think everyone wants a "better earth". But it's not going to magically happen because some beings help you "ascend".

We're all going to live out our lives on -this- earth. And all we can do is our own little parts to try and make it better.
I hope you and your mom have a good new year.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

So, who are these "dark forces" and what is their "technology" which prevented ascendance? You did say they were known to you. I'm very curious to know who has the wherewithal to interfere with millions (billions?) of individual entities attempting to cross a veil. It has been my experience that it takes a force comparable to the one you're intending to stop—say, 10 people to handle 15 enemies—for you to have a chance. So, what force of millions, or billions, stood in the way of millions of humans expecting to ascend?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

There was footage recorded, but because there was no event, no videos were actually posted.

I will forgive you only if you post those videos.
edit on 30-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I do want to simply inform everyone that Ascension is still happening.

I stopped there.

Please. God, the human mind can continue with something once it is obsessed with it up until death. Are you guys going to be like that with this?

Please, be bigger people and just admit you MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG on this one. Just let people move on. Stop trying to recruit young and impressionable minds with what will ultimately be a disappointment.

It is as bad as the religions of the world obsessing with their supremacy without any proof what so ever, without the benefit of vague promises we self fulfill. No, here you promise ascension and when that DOESN'T happen the people who do believe will do dumb things, become jaded and never believe in anything beyond their noses again.

Just stop it. Change screen names and find a new bag if you cant NOT show face. What ever, just move on already. Are you going to do this in like the year 2018? Talking about a non event that didn't happen 6 years ago, and on and on?

It is getting hard not to rub it in on you guys, this is just delusional thinking or outright lying. I think it was a mistake for ATS not to allow a full blown "I told you so" and for you guys to feel some much deserved burn from this crap.

edit on 30-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
EPIC FAIL

what a surprise eh ewok, what a surprise!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello Ewok_Boba....Thank you for coming back....and no apology is needed!
I am so very sorry for all the rude responses you have already received (and the ones that will surely follow). Many many kind souls were hoping and believing.....I'm very glad that both you and your mom are doing well.
Take care....I hope you have a happy new year.
jacygirl

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join