It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our governments are testing the their citizens to see if we will put up resistance.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Why continue to allow these things to happen. It's like pirates of the carabean where all the pirates just line up and accept their fate... Then they sing together which was them being collective then they hang. Now imagine if they all said run for it after their chant. I won't go down easily maybe what you are describing effects you but not me.

Our founding father lined up in fields and fired across at each other while looking the enemy in the eyes and many of them dropped where they stood. That's some damn balls... Where did they go?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

I used to believe that we would all rise up against our tyrannical government, too.
Then, I started noticing how those in smaller circles are still controlled by those who carry the whip and have decided otherwise. Just look at how initiates in frat houses are killed and the perps are given slaps on the wrist. Then, even after people read the stories about how people are hazed to death, they still flock to these debaucherous havens and allow themselves to be humiliated and tortured to be accepted by these "cool" people.

The brainwashing is too ingrained and set too deep to be undone. I wish it weren't so, but I've lost hope. I'm glad you haven't and I wish you the best in your endeavours. It's just too much for me to keep positive and getting disappointed time and time again. The wicked have weasled their way into every nook and cranny of what should be good and pure just so they can stomp out the good ones who have the golden agenda. I just keep my eyes on what's going on around me and steer clear of groups and anywhere else a hive mind mentality may exist.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The problem I see in dealing with this situation, is that to fight back against this, someone would have to start hunting down any and all leglislators, senators, and congress people that are freely contributing to this and seriously put the physical HURT to them..

No one wants to do that for obvious reasons. Physical correction is the only thing these people will respond to unfortunately..
edit on 29-12-2012 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The only thing I can imagine that would send the message is if nooses were hung on the trees surrounding the White House with each offenders name tagged on each noose. How else are we supposed to let them know that we don't want them representing us anymore? Impeaching our reps seems to be impossible anymore.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The tension is there just like during the civil rights movement. I will be our Dr King if I have to even though I know I nowhere close as great man as he was.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hmmm,
Well, Obama puts up some Alligator tears and then says he will address this problem,
the Anti-gun wannabe enslavers start the hoopla to ban guns and what happens???

Some of the largest gun and Ammo sales this country has ever seen due to a proposed
threat to the 2nd amendment........ well then.. resistance?? I believe it will be called the next
civil war... Of which could be why there is soo much preparation by the DHS lately

Preplanned maybe?? me thinks yes

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

How do we stop them? Honestly. I admire activists zeal and energy but most people still have to work to just stay alive. Where do we find the time to protest? The ptb have us working for them so we can't protest against them. Most people aren't even aware that there is a problem. Protesting doesn't really work without demands and the will/committment to see them through.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I completely agree with you, but even that doesn't deal with the next 20 hydra heads that spring up in their place.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

How many million homeless and unemployed people have nothing better to do but change the country?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think the effort should be made in the formation of a completely new country...

I'd say we could take the best from all systems and combine them into one functioning stable society..

If not a new country, then I think it's time for a new world..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Got some launch keys? Just promise to let ride it in...

But we all know how new countries are formed...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides

How do we stop them? Honestly. I admire activists zeal and energy but most people still have to work to just stay alive. Where do we find the time to protest? The ptb have us working for them so we can't protest against them. Most people aren't even aware that there is a problem. Protesting doesn't really work without demands and the will/committment to see them through.

I'll tell you what I think.

First, we have to realize that we didn't get into this situation overnight. What we face is the result of generations of planning and patient execution. We're not going to get out of if overnight. You can't beat a chess grandmaster by thinking one or two moves ahead. It will be up to our decendants to right this mess.

Step one, recognize the enemy. I believe the enemies are multinational banking cartels. They are the ones that profit from wars, not countries. Wars devistate countries, but the banks continue to profit. Banking cartels are the ones that equate a nation's wealth with the amount of labor it can suck out of its people. Banking cartels use fractional reserve currency systems to rob people and nations of real, tangible wealth. If countries had to pay soldiers and weapons manufacturers in gold or silver, there would be very few wars. If banks couldn't loan money they didn't print ... well, you get the idea.

Step two: knowing that it will be future generations that will need to reclaim their freedom, we must prepare them for it. For that, we will need REAL teachers. Not just people putting in their time for a paycheck. Not just people willing to spout the party line and drill political correctness into kids skulls. We will need to teach future generations the real history of this country and the rest of the world, good and bad. Every time I hear someone say that the Civil War was fought over slavery I see it as a massive failure of the educational system in this country. If kids can't get a real education in school anymore, then parents need to take the responsibility upon themselves to insure that their children get the facts.

Step three, we need to begin forming resistance cells now. Not for violence, but for communicaiton. Like I said, it's all up to the children now, and it takes a village to raise a child. Using the example above, if a familiy were to teach its children that the Civil War was not fought over slavery, that family would be labeled racist and they would probably become a media spectacle. Something similar is happening today with people that support the 2nd Amendment. The media labels them as backwoods rednecks that just want to go on killing sprees, but the media will ignore or lie about the reason the 2nd Amendment is there in the first place. Future generations will need a support network outside of government control to share knowledge and plan for the day when freedom can be restored to this country.

I have to confess, I am very impressed by the way the NWO has planned and executed their agenda. I couldn't have thought of it, and I would guess that no one person could have. So, the ideas I've outlined can only be viewed as a rough start. To beat the NWO, it will take a lot of people a lot smarter and better educated than me. I think our best chance is to start producing those people, and instill into them the reason why the plans of the NWO are not in the best interests of the human race.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Future generations won't have the freedom to resist. An assembly of people is difficult now what do you think it will be for them?

If we don't do something now any one in the future will be too weak I think.

Moral can only go so low before they start to welcome their fate blindly.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
The problem I see in dealing with this situation, is that to fight back against this, someone would have to start hunting down any and all leglislators, senators, and congress people that are freely contributing to this and seriously put the physical HURT to them..

No one wants to do that for obvious reasons. Physical correction is the only thing these people will respond to unfortunately..
edit on 29-12-2012 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

"The French had it right." Lewis Black. They don't need to test us, we've failed.
We're already at a level of taxation roughly 4 1/2 times what the original colonists
experienced before the muskets and tomahawks came out. And that's just the
beginning... I knew we were gone when the TSA troglodyte doing that first genital
grope wasn't literally torn apart by the crowd. Would you like another bowl of
flouride packs for your coffee, sir?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Now is just not the time. The NWO would sooner exterminate 50% of the US population than allow them to be truly free. Today, they wouldn't even have to do that. Any threat to the NWO or the banking cartels in the US can easily be dealt with by a combination of bribery, blackmail, violence, and propoganda.

The NWO has plans and contengincies for situations you or I probably couldn't imagine. It's like sailing a ship on a long distance voyage. You might be able to steer the ship off course for a bit, but the course will be corrected and it will still arrive at its destination. The only thing to do is convice the passengers and crew that they don't want to arrive at that destinaiton, and it will be a slow process. I think some people are working on it already. Keeping a low profile is essential at this stage of the game.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Keeping a low profile just means you already are hiding the evidence you exist. The civil rights movement wasn't subtle because everyone had their small efforts ignored. If anything we will to show the government that we can unite as a mass if need be. # if they want to test us we test them. They want to see us cower now lets let them hear us roar and make them never wish to feel bite from the beast we call true American patriots ever again. We won before we can do it again.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Now is just not the time. The NWO would sooner exterminate 50% of the US population than allow them to be truly free. Today, they wouldn't even have to do that. Any threat to the NWO or the banking cartels in the US can easily be dealt with by a combination of bribery, blackmail, violence, and propoganda.

The NWO has plans and contengincies for situations you or I probably couldn't imagine. It's like sailing a ship on a long distance voyage. You might be able to steer the ship off course for a bit, but the course will be corrected and it will still arrive at its destination. The only thing to do is convice the passengers and crew that they don't want to arrive at that destinaiton, and it will be a slow process. I think some people are working on it already. Keeping a low profile is essential at this stage of the game.
I like the way you think for the most part, especially the post previous to this one.I will say this however. I don't like tags such as Illuminati or New World Order, as it places a name associated with "conspiracy theory". This idea of conspiracy theory has been a very useful angle of propaganda used to completely shut out any discussion labeled with the term. In my opinion, the ones who pull the strings are more than happy to allow such terms to become associated with their ilk because they can, at that point, paint any serious analysis with a brush of nonsense. NWO and Illuminati are terms in which people who have somewhat a grasp on the reality of the situation defeat themselves with the arguments that are made, no matter how relevant their points are.The plans in place require very little coordination and planning in general. No secret cabals and groups are necessarily required. Understanding of the process is quite simple. Acquisition and maintained control over the land, labor, and resources are paramount. Sure, there is a little bit of coordination required, and there will always be a little infighting over how the plans should be carried out, but for the most part the desired end result is universally understood. Point is, as people who seem to have somewhat of an understanding of what's going on we need to disconnect ourselves from "conspiracy theory", and place ourselves directly in the positions of "conspiracy analysis". To not do so will ultimately leave us in a realm of nonsensical ideas.I am not a theorist, I am an analyst. Until the distinction can be made we will never break the stranglehold on information and proper analysis.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I feel your pain and I think it's never too late to do what you can.

Knowledge is power, keep spreading the word and hope it catches on.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Everyone but the Hippies think nothing happened on the 21st. They new age Hippies think an age of enlightenment happened. Negative. We just saw the unbinding of Satan to do his will on earth and things will rapidly get worse till God has taught man a very big lesson.

People think Obama or Congress wont do this or that because of the Constitution and yada yada. Mark my words, he can do what ever he wants now. The simple fact that not one person has lost their job over Benghazi, Fast and Furious or the countless crimes in America that have inside Job written all over them prove they are going to come for our Guns with Foreign help.

The Republicans and Democrats are all in on the destruction of public America to bring about the NWO state.

When Civil war breaks out here at home the Russians will hit us hard and fast from their subs off the coast of every major City. The crooks from D.C. will be riding it out in Denver and watch as millions of us Americans die.

It really does seem that this country just keeps getting deeper and deeper. We're not going off of a fiscal cliff, we're going off of a civil rights cliff. We have a president and govt that does whatever the hell they want to, without anyone to answer to.

I knew it was getting bad when TSA went into the airports.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

The TSA wasn't a bad IDEA but was poorly executed. Now if there was a medical professional like a nurse, or medical field soldier or similair not every perv, creep, and retard the TSA could find that was there to do searches on potential threats.

To say just anyone can get on a plane without some degree of search is irresponsable and a disservice to anyone else getting on the airplane.

The people give the government good ideas for our protection and the goverment spins it into a way to enslave us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join