It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our governments are testing the their citizens to see if we will put up resistance.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Almost every developed country (USA, UK, China, Russia, Germany) is putting into act questionable legislature bit they are doing it ever so slightly. They are testing to see if we will put up a resistance to it and the problem is we are just letting it happen.

Like the TSA when it first started they couldn't do crap but they pushed a little and we gave them the ground but it was so little few cared. But after 2-3 times of pushing a bit look at where they are with what they can do.

We need to stop giving them these little pieces of the pie because not much is left. It all makes sense to me. Stir a little trouble or take advantage to distract the populous then sneak in little pieces of legislature pieces at a time till a bigger picture is built from all these little pieces.

World wide we are experiencing:
Restrictions of free speech
Restrictions on Internet access and digital information
Restrictions on what is concidered lawful search and seizure
Restrictions on travel
Restrictions on usage of resourses (telling people they can not collect rain water)
Restrictions on direct physical presence in protests (they want you to protest online and not in public)
Restrictions on being able to defend yourself (gun free zones where only the government officials have protection)

None of these were shoved in our face in one swoop they were sneaked in with the apple sauce in our packed lunches from the top.

Now that they know we will probably sit with our tails between our legs and let their agenda run its course.
Never has so much complacency and sheer denial been such a disease. Wait I take it back it's a plague of spinelessness.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
China is not a developed nation, nor is Russia. In fact, outside of the shiny new cities of China, the place is third world rural poverty.

In addition, I don’t think you can compare the strictures of the Chinese state with the liberal democracies of the US and UK. For example, censorship in China is of a different scale to the West.

If you want to experience restriction, do some travelling to China. You don't know how good you have got it!

Regards

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I was not comparing degrees of tyranny I was making the point that it is a common goal of governments across the board. Of you have an aircraft carrier you are developed, not my fault china is a crappy devoloped country.

Russia is not developed!?!? THEY HAVE GUYS IN SPACE 24/7!
edit on 29-12-2012 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's because they know that everyone capable of resisting won't meet up and work together until it's too late.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything recently from the 13thZODIAC? I have searched this forum for any recent posts from him and I can't find any. He predicted the Aurora, CO. shooting. I know this post is off topic's but I'm trying to get a reply about this. He gave clues to the next false flag and I think I know where it is going to take place. I just wanted to know if anyone has came to the same conclusion as I.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by soprettie1

To the guy above you. I am more than willing to organize against this crap and I'm currently running stuff through my head.

To be honest noone anywhere knows what the hell is going on I don't even think the government knows what is happening. Look at Bengazi and all the conflicting stories ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT THINKS HAPPENED.

We have aLl Have governments with no head it seams.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everyone but the Hippies think nothing happened on the 21st. They new age Hippies think an age of enlightenment happened. Negative. We just saw the unbinding of Satan to do his will on earth and things will rapidly get worse till God has taught man a very big lesson.

People think Obama or Congress wont do this or that because of the Constitution and yada yada. Mark my words, he can do what ever he wants now. The simple fact that not one person has lost their job over Benghazi, Fast and Furious or the countless crimes in America that have inside Job written all over them prove they are going to come for our Guns with Foreign help.

The Republicans and Democrats are all in on the destruction of public America to bring about the NWO state.

When Civil war breaks out here at home the Russians will hit us hard and fast from their subs off the coast of every major City. The crooks from D.C. will be riding it out in Denver and watch as millions of us Americans die.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
look at the life stye we have right now how would we? everyone is used to getting what we want and not what we need right how would we know and if someone could lead it how would it bring it out? this is the question are we man are we brave enough? just a couple i say and for this the government as the upper hand b/c they alrdy have them it.. b/c its own government we would haven't have a chance. or would we? this is still a survive thing...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

And it is in our best interest is to bend over and pop open the lube for them ...?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dam I just noticed the prior post number. That's pretty scary.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87

And it is in our best interest is to bend over and pop open the lube for them ...?

Hell no. Fight to protect the innocent and your families. Pray for protection before you do anything though.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm right with my higher up so all go there. But the thing is if I tell you I will do all the talking all you need to do is stand next to me so I look bigger would you? If I was 1 mile away? If I was 3,000 miles away?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Russia is not developed!?!? THEY HAVE GUYS IN SPACE 24/7!

Yet Russian GDP per capita is low and the industrial base is not that advanced by the standards of (say) the Netherlands. Putting a man is space is not exactly rocket science. Russia is classified as a developing nation.

I was not comparing degrees of tyranny I was making the point that it is a common goal of governments across the board.

You may disagree, but I think people in the West are freer than they have ever been - especially the US where only a few decades ago you were hanging Negros. Western governments do not gravitate towards tyranny per se.

Regards

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Dececads ago there weren't laws saying that if you rub uncle Sam the wrong way he can toss you away on no charges. Ndaa. Now Obama refreshed this he didnt make it. But he comment on it was "I would never use it" just like we would never use a nuke beause it was crime against humanity.

America will never ever let such a resource to go unused just like the Nuke. We must use it simply because we created it with the intention of using it regardless of reprocutions.

Space travel is not rocket science... Ok.

Russia is very advanced regardless if you chose to accept it or not. Their ways have worked for them more successfully than any other empire. No one will ever take Russia without leveling it first.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

I concur with your remarks,the governments of the world are slowly and covertly repudiating the rights of the people.The majority of the people in the United States are unaware and oblivious to this quandary, which is why it is important we discuss this topic thoroughly.Because if we let them continue depriving the people of rights there will be no return.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EsotericMaster

We must start laying the ground work for action at all costs but it must be done with precision never seen before by the masses. Occupy was a great idea poorly executed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Putting a man is space is not exactly rocket science.

Thanks for a much needed laugh.

But seriously, everyone is thinking in terms of Orwell's 1984. What's happening is closer to Orwell's Animal Farm. Every country is trying become the most efficient slave labor camp. Any national government that doesn't play the game, well, they become the next Libya. Can't have a country that has a government that actually does what is in the best interest of the people, it would set a bad example for the rest of the world.

That's what this Fiscal Cliff is all about. In Greece and Spain, they called it austerity measures, and people lashed out at the government. In the US, the two political parties will blame each other, half the country will blame the other half, but the causes and effects will be the same. Cause, the government spent too much. Effect, increased taxes and decreased government services to the people.

Countries like Russia, China, and the US are all fine tuning their animal farms for maximum production. China, for instance, uses a more totalitarian approach. You work because you fear what the government will do to you if you don't. In the US, they try to make you want to work, by having you think it's in your personal best interest. People that want to work are more productive than those that don't. But when it comes down to brass tacks, the US government will put the hammer down. Any strike that threatens the productivity of the US animal farm will be met with the same sort of violence that the Chinese would employ.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
yes we do there will always be sides and it who has the power right? i don't care if its 3 miles away or 3,000 miles away i would met anyone at anytime for what i believe in... its the only fact who got what at this point tho and we the ones that resist would we have a impact? or just another pointless thing to defend a right? b/c at this point they have own money own army and own equipment/weapons on their side im not afraid are u?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BobSacamano

If we make a stand we can Atleast set an example for other countries to not let this happen to them if anything.

It's kinda like we know are ship is sinking but so slowly no one is trying to man the life boats we are just sitting and watching the water come over the bow and smile.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

It's a nice thought, but nobody is going to make a collective stand. If they do, then the MSM will block it out faster than you can blink.

The member above, Von Doom, is absolutely correct about our society being closer to Animal Farm. I have a copy of the original cartoon movie on CD. At the bottom on the cover, it states "Property of the CIA".
When the animals are ready to go up against the pigs and give them what for, the pigs simply roll out a TV and the animals immediately forget what they were there for. The TV is the original weapon of mass destruction. Then, alcohol. Those of you who have read Animal Farm know that the pigs got rid of all the food crops and started growing barley.
People are too into TV and alcohol, which is why we're so controllable. Now, don't get me wrong, both are OK in small doses and some forms of each are healthier than others, but the majority of people have been brainwashed to sit in front of the set for hours while believing that it's best when you can drink an entire 12 pack on your own.

We truly are doomed.
Just like Boxer, we're going to be loaded into the glue factory truck while our "friends" all wave and wish us a nice vacation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join