It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women, plus latest news from Syr

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

As I stated it was a yes or no answer.
It was directed at you personally to see if you will stand behind your words.
Yes or no ?
So i ask again.
If you had a 14 year old daughter would you consent to her having sex with soldiers in a consensual marriage for their sexual satisfaction in a marriage 12 times a day or not ?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

LMAO, you are comical. Innocent victims as collareral damage are in no way a comparison to the vile and evil acts committed by the Muslim extremists. In our modern history the Muslims are commiting horrendous crimes against their own. Perhaps in the past, yes far past Christains had done some terrible things in God's name. They were horrific, but today in the 21st century the actions of these extremists make the inquistion seem like childs play.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by svmpua

BTW all your interpretations of those Koranic verses are from an anti-Islam website.

I could easily copy paste refutations from an Islamic website.

So not much of an argument / discussion there.

Anything that sheds light on the truth of Islam is regarded by muslim's 'Anti Islam' website.

Since you made that statement,i suspect you are one of them.

And yes there is much of argument here because muslims are actively trying to force these ridiculous beliefs in the name of Saria and Jihad.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Perhaps in the past, yes far past Christains had done some terrible things in God's name. They were horrific,

I stated modern day examples... which you have conveniently chosen to ignore.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Kind of. You said being well groomed and a good talker means nothing.

I mean't that even sociopaths have those qualities. Its nothing special.
Also, nothing wrong with being a "good talker". However, isn't the same as being a "smooth talker"... which was what you said originally.

But I want to hear what the cultural differences is between you and I regarding courting women.

Nothing much, really. Which is why I implied, I did not disagree with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Anything that sheds light on the truth of Islam is regarded by muslim's 'Anti Islam' website.

It doesn't shed light... only a biased perspective.
Copy pasting those perspectives here doesn't resolve anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by svmpua

It doesn't shed light... only a biased perspective.
Copy pasting those perspectives here doesn't resolve anything.

OK let us revisit what just happened.The OP makes a thread which sheds light on how 14 years are to be raped on the name of marriage.

Then out of nowhere you throw in some quotes from the Old Testament.

So it is you whose perspective is biased.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

As I stated it was a yes or no answer.
It was directed at you personally to see if you will stand behind your words.
Yes or no ?
So i ask again.
If you had a 14 year old daughter would you consent to her having sex with soldiers in a consensual marriage for their sexual satisfaction in a marriage 12 times a day or not ?

I'm waiting

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes, smooth talker is the same as a good talker. It means don't say stupid crap which makes you look like a fool. Conversation is the art of seduction. It means a tremendous amount.

Well there you go. In fact, I'm a little surprised considering I would have thought culturally it would have been different but not different emotionally.

So what girl in their right mind would agree to a temp marriage? What is the purpose of a four-hour marriage? A loop hole to get around the "rape" clause.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by maes2

bit cheeky thinking you know me...

how can a non muslim leader issue a fatwa???

its sensationalism...making news out of nothing....in fact its "advertising" for a minamal of the minamilist minority

as for being egyptian....arnt we all?

No

I came out of Egypt many years ago..

link   
reply to post by svmpua

OK let us revisit what just happened.The OP makes a thread which sheds light on how 14 years are to be raped on the name of marriage.

The OT quotes are in a certain context... based on what a different user said. Go back a few pages and read it.

Secondly, the OP falsely claimed that that Saudi guy said "rape".

Its all there in this thread... dig back a few pages and see.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Their are no modern day examples of this behavior by the western world

But why limit christianity to the western world?

Your original question in this thread
was

Ok, so were in the world do they members of Christain based religions engage or support the raping and mistreatment of women, the beheading and stoning of non-believers and the torture and death of homosexuals?

I gave you examples.

edit on 31-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Still waiting.
Yes or no ?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by svmpua

The OT quotes are in a certain context... based on what a different user said. Go back a few pages and read it.

Its all there in this thread... dig back a few pages and see.

Firstly I have no idea what is 'OT'.

And having sex with 14 year old's in the name of 'marriage' does not change the fact that it is rape.
If you are deeply affected by you should ALERT a mod and explain what your issue really is.

PS:-I am currently trapped in office unfortunately. Please continue or I will have nothing else to do.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This fatwa actually has done me a huge favour..

After almost 20 years I have a modicum of peace...

Because now I feel very very very glad that I bombed the crap out of and fired many many thousands of rounds at thouse who espouse this vile filth..

I do indeed start the new year with a spring in my step

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

OT = Old Testament.

And having sex with 14 year old's in the name of 'marriage' does not change the fact that it is rape.

Its "marriage" only if the girl consents to it.

If she doesn't, then I agree that its rape.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Right lets get this straight.

Since today, you may of noticed if you do simple world news searches this Saudi Wahhabi Preacher pathetic speech is kinda viral now, all over the west even Russia and China, are all reporting this as RAPE, so if I'm over reacting and misconstruing what this Wahhabi idiot Preacher is saying, then so are most of the Civilzed world.

You are the minority on this i'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Yes, smooth talker is the same as a good talker. It means don't say stupid crap which makes you look like a fool. Conversation is the art of seduction. It means a tremendous amount.

Well there you go. In fact, I'm a little surprised considering I would have thought culturally it would have been different but not different emotionally.

So what girl in their right mind would agree to a temp marriage? What is the purpose of a four-hour marriage? A loop hole to get around the "rape" clause.

I would like to take this a step further. What good Muslim woman would agree to a four-hour marriage? In Islam, a woman's purity it of the utmost importance. She is "used goods" so to speak, after the four-hour marriage. A Muslim woman from Pakistan used to watch over my toddler son. We had a lot of good talks, and from what I understand, a woman in this situation would be labeled as such.

I need to understand why this would be culturally acceptable? Why would a good Muslim man put a good Muslim woman in this position in the first place? The man walks away from the four-hour "marriage" unscathed, the woman, not so much.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by svmpua

OT = Old Testament.

Its "marriage" only if the girl consents to it.

If she doesn't, then I agree that its rape.

I do not think it is legal to marry under the age of 18 anywhere in the world.

Beside what on earth makes you think someone will agree to marry just for 'sexual satisfaction'.

Oh I remember how Allah married 9 year old 'Aisha'.May be these people are following his feat

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join