It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women, plus latest news from Syr

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Do you.AGREE.........with the views espoused by the man in this video or not.......

YES......or NO

I called that man a loon.

Now if you are unable to deduct the answer to your "yes/no" question from that... there isn't much I can do about it.

edit on 31-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Or indeed answer it.
Enjoy your life as a coward and a pseudo-intellectual

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Exactly. The fatwa is moronic and only makes sense when rape is involved. No muslim woman would agree to it. So therefore, it would be a forced marriage in the name of sex. Rape. C'mon man use your head.

Its moronic because that guy in Saudi Arabia believes he can tell Syrians what to do.
Using this guys words to judge all of Islam....is like holding the whole of Christianity on comments made by the Pope.

But let us, for the sake of objectivity and fairness, stick to what he said...he said "short-lived marriages", NOT "rape" as the thread title reads.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Thanks for your support on this.
But to make a stand... skorpie needs to answer.
Let's face it.
Loads of talk ...................... no balls.

I agree........

To come in and comment and make passes but to never really own up to what they believe to me is nonsense.....

If you agree, fine, agree and continue the debate........but atleast have the testicular fortitude to state what you believe.....

Dont elude to one thing, make excuses, and refuse to answer a direct question,all while trying to debate whether the video is right or wrong.......

To me this isnt a matter where one can simply be on the fence.....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Do you.AGREE.........with the views espoused by the man in this video or not.......

YES......or NO

I called that man a loon.

Now if you are unable to deduct the answer to your "yes/no" question from that... there isn't much I can do about it.

edit on 31-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

I can think someoen is crazy and still agree with points they make........

That is not an answer...........

You simply WILL NOT answer yes or no...........

you call him a loon.......and then state this

Its moronic because that guy in Saudi Arabia believes he can tell Syrians what to do. Using this guys words to judge all of Islam....is like holding the whole of Christianity on comments made by the Pope.

So its not that you dont agree with what he says, you just dont like the fact that hes telling SYRIANS what to do....

Yet in general you will not answer whether you agree with his viewpoints or not

edit on 31-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Enjoy your life as a coward and a pseudo-intellectual

I believe your question's already been answered loud and clear, cody.
You refuse to read it. That doesn't make me a coward or a "pseudo-intellectual".

Happy new year

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wow, you fail even at being an apologistist for this kind of crapola. ITS NOT OK CONSIDERING THE TOPIC.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I can think someoen is crazy and still agree with points they make........
That is not an answer...........
You simply WILL NOT answer yes or no...........
you call him a loon.......

I called him a loon and then I said

"This Saudi preacher is probably a loon... yet you believe he is a commanding authority on muslims everywhere."

Thats the part you left out.... which contains your answer. So, no... he is NOT a commanding authority on muslims everywhere. And nobody needs to agree with his statements.

So, heres a question for you. What word did he use again? "short term marriages" or "rape"?
I don't want your interpretation of his words... just tell me the exact words he used.

Yet in general you will not answer whether you agree with his viewpoints or not

Read above.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow, you fail even at being an apologistist for this kind of crapola. ITS NOT OK CONSIDERING THE TOPIC

Please be specific.
Some quotes would help.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

lol i copy what you said word for word.........so again you can obfuscate all you want........

Whether he said "short term marriage" or "rape" it doesnt matter.........

again you are making excuses for him......

you can call a turd a flower, but that doesnt make it a flower......

First you call him a loon and then elude to the idea that you dont agree with him.........but then you back track and try to split hairs on the terms he was using?

give me a break.......

you are so transparent its not even funny........

Its clear.........you see nothing wrong with this policy.......at least have the stones to stand by your ideals

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Exactly. The fatwa is moronic and only makes sense when rape is involved. No muslim woman would agree to it. So therefore, it would be a forced marriage in the name of sex. Rape. C'mon man use your head.

Its moronic because that guy in Saudi Arabia believes he can tell Syrians what to do.
Using this guys words to judge all of Islam....is like holding the whole of Christianity on comments made by the Pope.

But let us, for the sake of objectivity and fairness, stick to what he said...he said "short-lived marriages", NOT "rape" as the thread title reads.

Listen, I'm really trying to get your stance and put myself in your perspective. If you want to be objective about this then lets examine the meaning behind short-lived marriages.

You've already claimed it means nothing. It serves no purpose. So what is the purpose for making the fatwa? There has to be some meaning behind it otherwise it wouldn't have been said.

You also compared the types of women who would agree to it to those in western cultures looking for one night stands. So there is a purpose then. For women to get their ya ya's out without fear of condemnation. Correct me.

What kind of man would use this fatwa? You're like a fish swimming in a fish bowl with your answers and I need you to be clear in what you think this fatwa means.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Whether he said "short term marriage" or "rape" it doesnt matter......... again you are making excuses for him......

Lets go by what he said...
not whether or not you think the word matters.

Secondly, I made my stance on what he said abundantly clear.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The real sickening part is Wahabi Saudis are US closest allies.

The special relationship between US/Zionists and Saudis

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Whether he said "short term marriage" or "rape" it doesnt matter......... again you are making excuses for him......

Lets go by what he said...
not whether or not you think the word matters.

Secondly, I made my stance on what he said abundantly clear.

then i have to disagree........i didnt see you make your stance clear on anything, I saw you answering questions with questions and not directly answering , in a simple yes or no, whther you agreed with this or not.......

Two , IM NOT the one going by what I "THINK" he said........

Infact in your previous posts youve made more "assumptions" on what this guy ment, and what was said then anyone else in an effort to try and detract from answering the questions and what the issue really was

youve even gone so far as to describe different types of women, and what they are attracted to, as if they are some how to blame in the whole thing........

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You've already claimed it means nothing. It serves no purpose. So what is the purpose for making the fatwa? There has to be some meaning behind it otherwise it wouldn't have been said.

No deep meaning. He is your run-of-the-mill big mouthh making statements based on his own opinions. There are plenty of them out there.

You also compared the types of women who would agree to it to those in western cultures looking for one night stands. So there is a purpose then. For women to get their ya ya's out without fear of condemnation. Correct me.

What kind of man would use this fatwa?

Only a mindless zombie psychically controlled by that preacher... maybe?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

On Lebanese al-Jadeed TV a Wahhabi religious cleric in Saudi Arabia called Muhammad Al Arifi, who is very influential, has just issued a fatwa that permits all Jihadist militants in Syria to engage in short-lived marriages with Syrian women IERape) that each lasts for a few hours in order to satisfy their sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians.

I only hope that the words of that lunatic Wahhabi falls to deaf ears.

Actually, Jews agree that Islams concept of God is identical to theirs. Which is why some Rabbis even say that its permissible for Jews to pray in a mosque but NEVER to set foot into a Church, which they see as a place of idolatry and polytheism.

Somehow your words reminded me of John 8 : 44-45

44 zYou are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. aHe was a murderer from the beginning, and bdoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. cWhen he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Two , IM NOT the one going by what I "THINK" he said........

You're right. You downright said it didn't matter what he actually said.

Whether he said "short term marriage" or "rape" it doesnt matter.....

here

So if we are not going by what he actually said.... then whats the point of this?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Right cause NONE of those people actually carry them out right?

Besides, I thought you said that he WASNT trying to elude to rape? Thats been your whole argument.....

Now youre saying that only people who were mind controleld by him would carry it out..........so now youre saying he IS eluding to rape.......

Make up your mind

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What will a horny mindless zombie do whom is controlled by a preacher. What will be his interpretation of the fatwa?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Besides, I thought you said that he WASNT trying to elude to rape? Thats been your whole argument.....

Your whole argument is that you he said rape.... which is NOT what he said.

Like I said earlier...

If we are not going by what he actually said.... then whats the point of this?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join