It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia saying Cold War 2 now on.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You Splitinfinity have no clue what you are talking about, your speeches
are filled with rhetoric not facts

Does anyone notice that USA keeps "needing" to bomb countries, while
Russia and China have no such need.

Does anyone wonder why that is ??

What's the problem with US and Russia ??

Well good ol USA wants to bomb Syrian and Iran next, Russia and China do NOT

Splitinfinity, if I need to simplify, let me know
edit on 30-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Really Now?

So tell me...list one thing I have stated that is not a fact.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It would be a lot easier if we could do it the other way around.

P

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Incidentally...after reading your stated web name...if you are a practicing Jew I will eat my hat!

I am not religious but I know a BIGOT when I see one.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Incidentally...after reading your stated web name...if you are a practicing Jew I will eat my hat!

I am not religious but I know a BIGOT when I see one.

Split Infinity

That response is just really sad

P

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Please! Do you honestly think anyone who is Jewish would list their name as such?

They would not.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The same thing I will ask of you. All I am asking for is one thing.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You all seem to have gotten off topic...The fact of banning adoptions wasn't based on some idiotic premise out of the blue. The USA has passed the Magnitsky Act first. Russia simply responded to it.

If you feel like getting a closer look, it was nothing but provocation on part of the US. A political calculated move.
The agenda is left to us to speculate.

Another meddling in affairs of another country by the US, throwing out allegations, while having multiple problems at home. The actual response to the Magnitsky Act from the RU political press office, to paraphrase: "...It is ironic that the USA is accusing the Russian government and specific persons of stomping on human rights and freedoms of speech, when it(USA) is itself responsible for untold numbers of human rights violations, Guantanomo not withstanding. We see this as a position of arrogance and ignorance,,,"

These are my own words, not an exact quote, but as close as I remember it. Can't really argue with that point. Don't see too many news with Russia going all over the map, telling countries what to do, or otherwise dictate internal or external affairs for anyone.

I do not take sides on this really. Most moves in recent history,however, are intiated by the US, a response is provoked, and then shown in the light needed. But it is always about the response, and the initial act by the US and agenda behind it is never brought up.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
something tells me this is going to be nowhere as hilarious as spies like us

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

(some) Russians are insane in the most cunning manner you could imagine, and I think Putin is an evil man.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
-Ahem-, back to the point: .

Of course the Cold War never ended.

Right after World War II, America employed German scientists and methodologies and have been winning this war ever since... the war of PROPOGANDA.

Afghan War In the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, psychological operations tactics were employed to demoralize the Taliban and to win the sympathies of the Afghan population.

en.wikipedia.org...

( It's the same methods they use via Facebook / Mass Media / Walt Disney Symbolism [ :-p ] to 'control' us now. )

The idea of Terrorism as the new Cold War is fascinating. How come we've never heard serious politicians and thinkers espouse this line of thinking? It's exactly what it is. Except the odds are a lot higher.

Funny how the 2010 chart of Nukes shows North Korea with "

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
something tells me this is going to be nowhere as hilarious as spies like us

Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scrounger

no cause last time i spilled the crown royal i had put in before the pepsi. and nobody gave me pepsi afterwards.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The cold war was fought between blocks of nations which belived in juxtoposed
idiologies. The trouble is if those nations wanted to revive this system they would
ultimatly have to chrash the entire finacial system. They cannot solidify tensions
without severing international trade to a point the system would have to collaps
before a true reincarnation of the cold war could be acheived. bring povity to the
masses so mutch that a "revoltionary change" can occure.
I don't think anyone in their right mind could accuratly predict the outcome of a
global finacial crash. but you can begin to shape peoples thinking before the event
that way it all feels familar and natural.
So here is the play, the finacial system is almost at the end of it's life span and their is little
point in propping it up for too mutch longer it becomes counter productivte. if they is
a massive crash, all bets are off and the world becomes a place where you
can make a quick killing. who ever sets of stabilising regions the fastest then becomes
the dominant force. Russia naturaly wants in and this is their play the americans will
go along with it as long as they get a big old chunk of every thing. the chines are the
real wild card in the mix it is the chinese who are the most unpredictable in that situation.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
peel back the onion layers concerning a new cold-war with US vs Russia

it is all about which nation will have a better proxy army of Muslims
my bet is that Russia wins... even despite the supposed 'special relationship' that Øbama claimes he has with the Islamic world

Russia sees eye-to-eye with the Militant Muslims & Jihadists
whereas the USA is flirting with disaster in the 'dance' with the Muslim Brotherhood & all the AQ affiliated sub-groups waiting to stab the great satan (usa) in the back

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The Russians have chosen to ally themselves with Shiites and the Alawites, the USA is backing the Muslim Brotherhood and mostly Sunni Muslim groups. Sunni and Shiites have been at conflict with each other for a very long time.

The Muslim Brotherhood, and many top Shiites believe that one day they will have to unite all sects in war with the "great Satan" and Israel. There are extremely dangerous clandestine groups that have been plotting and planning to do just that, whether either the Russians or the USA are aware or not, they are both being used to achieve specific goals to that end in the region.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, this explains why the communists won the elections in Romania when everything was against them and when everybody knew they were planning to fraud the elections. Makes you wonder who's pulling the string.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Debka is not very credible.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The topic is a LIE.

No where in the link does it say this.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
The topic is a LIE.

No where in the link does it say this.

And it only took five pages for someone to read it, typical ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join