It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud huming noises at this very moment, southern Louisiana.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here is a fourth recording @ 338 AM.

soundcloud.com...

Pay attention to 0:53-0:56, you can hear a "metalic" humming noise.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I can't edit my original post to link the fourth recording.... You can hear it more in this one.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Do not listen to the OPs audio clips, it is an mkultra trap!!!! This is how they get you!

Joking, or am I? :p

I've listen to them but they're just not loud enough for me to hear what your hearing, maybe you could enhance the audio to highlight the humming on your next upload?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
Hello OP, I don't know if it's the same sound but I heard something similar or maybe 100% the same. I would love to hear what you think of this. It left me and my brother in a state of

I really suggest that you listen to this video with a decent sound system. This will not be audible on a cellphone.

Turn up the bass, I left markers in the youtube description. The rest is background noise.

Do what you want with this video. Analyze it, break it down, use it. 0:21 1:45 3:10

Me and my brother heard this for hours, it started early in the morning till 2 pm it was crazy.

I live next to a road so the sound is unbearable sometimes, I left my phone outside of the window and started to record. You will clearly hear what we heard. It was coming from the sky. Let me know what you think this is. The frequency was so deep you could sense the sound. . If you have a decent sound system? I recommend you listening trough one of those
Cause strangely you almost cannot hear it on regular laptops speakers or mobile phones.

Have a nice day world

With love

Seven.

That sounds very similar to what I'm hearing! Listen to the deep-low frequency, and compare it to my recordings!

Here's my latest recording from 3:38 Central: soundcloud.com...

EDIT: Here is the enhanced version soundcloud.com...
edit on 28-12-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i've listened to the last clip but its just not loud enough to identify what it is. are there any factories within your town thats not far from you?

I used to live about a mile or two away from a general motors factory that produced a hum similar to the one you explained in your OP, this might be the same hum your hearing?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Has the humming changed at all yet? Is it slightly more pronounced now?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well seems its in the low 60s (Hz) even lower then that.
I don't know what it is....
never heard anything like it before.

You would need an analyzer to find out the exact frequency

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

That's the same sound I was writing about. It sounds like tire noise over a road grate or set of small ruts / ridges, with a little bit of echo. As I mentioned, you can hear this sometimes in a car, especially if the road is being repaired and they have it torn down to a gridded section (I don't know what that's called, but it's part of the road structure inside the asphalt). The entire car or truck vibrates noticeably but not like the "off the raod" warning strips. You can sometimes hear a metallic component to the sound at particular speeds. Yes it's similar to the other one in the video. That is probably the same type of sound. In the video it's most evident about 5 to 10 seconds before you hear a large truck pass on the highway.

If there is a slight temperature inversion over your area, the sound can be amplified because it is partially reflected by the inversion. With the front which recently went through your area, an inversion would not be too surprising.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Remember the green spot on haarpstatus over your area? Check it out now. www.haarpstatus.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BayesLike

That's the same sound I was writing about. It sounds like tire noise over a road grate or set of small ruts / ridges, with a little bit of echo. As I mentioned, you can hear this sometimes in a car, especially if the road is being repaired and they have it torn down to a gridded section (I don't know what that's called, but it's part of the road structure inside the asphalt). The entire car or truck vibrates noticeably but not like the "off the raod" warning strips. You can sometimes hear a metallic component to the sound at particular speeds. Yes it's similar to the other one in the video. That is probably the same type of sound. In the video it's most evident about 5 to 10 seconds before you hear a large truck pass on the highway.

If there is a slight temperature inversion over your area, the sound can be amplified because it is partially reflected by the inversion. With the front which recently went through your area, an inversion would not be too surprising.

But if that's the case the OP would have heard it many times before, alas, i think he has not...
strange...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Gentlemen (And ladies of course), I've enhanced the audio from my 3:38AM recording, and I've isolated the humming.

It's in the 60-400hz frequency: soundcloud.com...

Also here is the current HAARP status @ 4:30AM (Baton Rouge area):

edit on 28-12-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
still continuing?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by turboneon
still continuing?

Yes, it's louder now. I'm uploading a fourth recording.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

How far are you from the sinkhole?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here is the fourth recording of the humming that has been going on since 1:00AM this morning:

Original: soundcloud.com...

Enhanced:soundcloud.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

How far are you from the sinkhole?

30-40 miles North of the sinkhole.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by Clisen33

Thanks for enhancing it, im listening to it from my phone so that made a huge difference. I think the only luck you'll have in identifying the hum is if someone else experiences it and mentions it either on the web or to someone you know, then that information some how gets to you. Good luck

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sunrise is approaching soon correct?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Sunrise is approaching soon correct?

Yes, people are waking up. Neighbors are headed off to work. I can still hear it from inside my house.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I just found this interesting article....

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.
In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?

In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth's surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.

Source
edit on 28-12-2012 by relocator because: added link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join