It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud huming noises at this very moment, southern Louisiana.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sempul
There is a pretty constant wind going. Sure its not the wind pulsating through the buildings?

I can hear it with the wind blowing, and the wind only blows randomly. Check out my recordings, I'm also enhancing the 3:38AM recording again since you can hear it more clearly in that one.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hey everyone, here is a second enhancement from the 3:38AM recording. You can really hear the "metallic" portion of this humming noise.

Second Enhancement from 3:38

Also, thank you all for not calling me a nut case!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I can hear it now. Let us hope this is not anything bad.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by turboneon

I can hear it now. Let us hope this is not anything bad.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Just so you all know, you can hear all of the recordings/enhancements I've done.

Bottom is the earliest, top is most recent.

Humming noise recordings

I'm getting some rest, I'm drained from all this. I will be back later on, and I can still here the hum as well.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Hey everyone,

So I went to bed around 1:00 AM central time, and in the past 20 minutes I woke up and noticed a loud pulsating humming noise.

It sounds like deep hum, that pulsates twice. The noise gets louder on the second pulse and dissipates gradually, then repeats.

It's a noticeable two pulse frequency... Please tell me I'm not going insane?

This is in the Baton Rouge area...

EDIT: Here is the link to the audio, turn your volume up....
Humming noise @ 2:01AM central

EDIT: Second recording @ 253 AM Centtral My voice is LOUD on the identification at the end! WARNING.

I also enabled downloading of the audio from soundcloud.

EDIT: Third recording at 320 AM Central, you can definitely hear it if you turn your volume up... Listen to the deep-low frequency humming.
Humming noise @ 320 AM central

EDIT: Here is a screen shot of HAARP's activity at this moment, whether it's credible or not..

edit on 28-12-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

It's noise from the roadway. I can hear the cars, there must be a bridge or an overpass which is vibrating a little different than normal due to cold weather.

Stow the tinfoil hat, you're going to live.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Second Enhancement from 3:38

Now, that one's different, a little. The 12 Hz is gone, the other three are still there, and another component has been added at 329 Hz. It's possible your enhancement created the 12 Hz component the first time around.

Also, thank you all for not calling me a nut case!

Everyone is a "nut case" about something. These sounds have been heard by way too many people to be a hoax, though. If I had to guess, I'd say someone's using one of the world's HAARPs to beam low-frequency vibrations into the earth at points weakened by fracking in an attempt to induce a quake along the Mississippi River. And that's how much of a nut case I am.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but HAARPSTATUS is a hoax site, perpetrated by a huge hoaxer, Kevin Martin. He's notorious, and just like his chemtrail site which he later admitted was a hoax site (and then put it back up!), this is a hoax too. Go look at a weather map at the same time as the HAARP map, you'll find low pressure areas match.

That's pretty much congruent with a low pressure area in Louisiana.

And this is coming from a former HUGE follower of that site. A debunking pro, Mick (from metabunk.org) proved it to me and that's that.

That said, these low frequency noise issues are definitely caused by something and I hope you get to the bottom of it!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OP, I have a question on this and just ignore me if this has no relation whatsoever but I'm particularly interested in your experience here for how, if at all, the air felt different outside during this? If you're not familiar with sensing or feeling energy by a deliberate effort, then I'd describe the sensation I'm asking about as similar to being around a science experiment on Static Electricity at a kids museum or science center. A feeling of nervous or anxious energy in the air itself....but nothing more definitive or solid. Just..charged. It's not a pleasant sensation ...but not quite the level of saying 'negative' either. Just....unsettled.

Do that sound remotely familiar? I admit, I didn't read all 7 pages here after reading the first couple. I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered by someone else.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well I never did hear it in Holden. But could just not be that far. And I really tried! Im always missing out on the good stuff lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Whoa... just whoa.

What can I say? I'm a bit shocked after hearing those recordings from the Cloud, as I hear those VERY same sounds right here in San diego - and at around the same time, too!
I thought for a moment that this low humming was in my head and NOT from a physical source.

But whoa, those recordings on the previous pages are EXACTLY what I hear at night.
At times this humming can be quite relaxing - and can easily make me drowsy enough to fall asleep.

Man I'm spooked...
I hope it's nothing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

I'm a little astonished that an iPhone(tm) microphone has good enough frequency response to capture 12 Hz, actually. If only you had a professional DAT recorder or something, with reference-quality mics...

I guess we should look to see what the iPhone 4's microphone can really hear.

Here's a chart of the microphones frequency response range:

blog.faberacoustical.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I recorded a very strange sound. I recorded for 58 seconds but I can't attach my phone to my computer. I think linux screwed it up. It sounds like a slow motion buzz-saw or hurricane but varies in "depth" and loudness. It comes from a specific source, slowly moving towards a single direction, oscillating.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
About 9 years ago when I was a teen (around 15) my mother and my brothers and I could hear this pulsating sound which was very "deep" and low. My father couldn't hear it because of his hearing being bad. Well they wrote it off to be the neighbors down the road or a airplane. Yet it was continues and didn't come from anywhere nor did the sound go anywhere. I didn't think much of it either but did not think their explanations were correct. Well that night I couldn't sleep. I was anxiuos and dizzy. My mind became foggy and I had trouble thinking clearly. I didn't do any drugs nor was I on any medicine. I began vomitting and decided to sit in the living room and try to regain my composure. The sound was becoming louder and more pronounced. I began having this feeling like I was in a plastic ball just rolling around in space. I started to lightly hallucinate and see shapes and colors... all while awake. My mother found me and shook me out of the trnace like state. She asked if I was ok. I wasn't but told her I was as to not scare her. I've never experienced this before or after.

Very interesting OP, I hope its not what I think it is...

Originally posted by Dan001
Whoa... just whoa.

What can I say? I'm a bit shocked after hearing those recordings from the Cloud, as I hear those VERY same sounds right here in San diego - and at around the same time, too!
I thought for a moment that this low humming was in my head and NOT from a physical source.

But whoa, those recordings on the previous pages are EXACTLY what I hear at night.
At times this humming can be quite relaxing - and can easily make me drowsy enough to fall asleep.

Man I'm spooked...
I hope it's nothing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It could be Gaia stepping into 5D, but that's just uh... nonsense. Yeah...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
maybe they are trying to do something like nullify earth vibrations of earthquake precursor type to stop an earthqake INSTEAD OF START ONE? like nullifying sound by bradasting the exact opposite wave?
30-49 miles from the sinkhole is not that far......perhaps its the underground activity in that area?
Piezeo electric activity from shifting underground due to the liquidisation of stratas affected by the sinkhole?
No telling how the disturbances going on down there will display themselves.
just sayin

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is a lot of fracking going on in your area and part of the process is exploratory vibration trucks that convoy around country roads stopping to vibrate the ground sending out soundwaves several thousand feet. The sound is at 38 seconds, but these things move short distances and continue to take measurements for hours.

Then, once an operation is set up it sounds like this for weeks.

AND THIS

edit on 28-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Maybe it's under ground water rushing through a tunnel or underground hole.??

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I can still hear it, after my computer being on and cat puking on my floor. It's a deep humming noise.

It's weird because it seems familiar, but it's not "normal" at the same time. I can hear it pulsating, and on the second pulse it "climaxes" and dissipates and it repeats.

One of my cat's is throwing up in my room as I type this.

Im guessing you live near:

1. Airport/airfield
2. Highway

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

And you can prove this how ,I love it when people come with the for sure answer . THis doesnt prove anything you havent shown us an answer youve only shoveled crap down our throats ...AND why ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join