It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Essence Of Manhood..

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

as dynamic, yes, as strong? only certain valkyries

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Why is it important for you to judge me and attack me personally? Why would you immediately judge me incorrectly when I said that a man's job is to weather the storms of feminine energy a woman throws at him?

I can only speak from my personal experience. The women I know hate wussy boy, feminine energy men. The relationships I observed that sucked have one thing in common -the man is a wuss and the woman went into her masculine energy. Instead of making the woman feel safe, the man allowed the woman to intimidate him.

On the flip side, the relationships I see that have that spark, that passion, the romance are ones in which the man and woman have polarity. That's what creates the spark and passion. That's what creates the rip your clothes off sex even if a couple has been together 10 years.

I don't know. I see a lot of woman who display a lot of masculine energy and they always seems very confrontational and angry. They are always judging whether or not they have enough power, and seem to have a chip on their shoulder.

I rarely see these women in a happy relationship with a man. They are usually in dysfunctional relationships where the man feel emasculated, and subjugated to the anger of the woman.

But that's just my observations.

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join