It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very hard hitting video by celebrities over Gun Law. - Badly overdubbed hoax video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Again thanks for all the points of view here
Really learn a LOT

Shaun

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Part of the deal (Sadly) is Scotland is still attached to the Monarchy, a monarchy getting less loves with each passing year. For "Queen and Country" is an old fashioned thing. Many in the UK HATE the Monarchy.
I do.

Well yeah, I get that, but how is it being played out in the political arena? is this something that's being debated? Something everyone supports? you know what i mean.

How do I subscribe to a thread so I get email notification? lol

Bud, it took me 6 months to realize that I could get all replies to my posts through the "Tools" section. I have no clue.. Lol

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

I CAN NOT WAIT for an Independent Scotland, so we can get our lads out of all these wars.
Scottish people are similar to the Irish, warm, loving, helpful, tight with money, and like a drink. lol

What is this you speak of? How is this Independance initiative working out?

And don't you need guns for that when it comes to leaving the Queen?

Don't the people of America realise how dislikes the Queen and her mob are?
Really, give it 10 years, there may be no monarchy at all. Really

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You never see a gunman bent killing a bunch of people run into a police station........you know why? Because he knows hell be killed before he ever gets a chance..........because THEY have guns..........think about that.....

I'm going to be a smartass, comical, and agreeable all at once.... Watch how...

There actually WAS a guy in Detroit here who did just that! so, your wrong! but guess what they found in his bedroom? A suicide letter... Lol

Star for you..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by shauny

Question for me Scottish friend.
Do you guys have an immigration issue in Scotland or have you guys remained predominantly purebred over the last hundred years?

I am off Irish decent, so me personally have no issue with immigration.
We are an open and welcoming race off people. It annoys some, but in the main, it is not an issue.

Everyone in America (well most) is like me, from another ancestry.
I was born and raised in Scotland, but have Irish blood in me when the English killed Southern Ireland.
This is a BIG issue in Scotland, especially the west to this day.

What were you getting at?

Thanks
Shaun

What I was getting at is perhaps violence stems from an exposure to a multicultural environment. Example, when the the hot head gene gets mixed with a less dominant gene.

You are Scottish/Irish, not too extreme and not much of a difference between those two cultures if you ask me.
In most other countries, immigration issues are much more extreme due to the cultures that are forced to live side by side with each other. This leads to impatience and intolorance, which eventually leads to boling blood.

Point is, since you guys in Scotland don't have to put up with extreme multi and mixed cultures, you are probably much more civil than the rest of the world,
...well at least until the start of football/soccer season.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I CAN NOT WAIT for an Independent Scotland, so we can get our lads out of all these wars.
Scottish people are similar to the Irish, warm, loving, helpful, tight with money, and like a drink. lol

How? What are you and/or anyone in England or the UK going to do?

Do you see where I'm going with this? I'm really not trying to prove a point though.. I am curious if there are serious works towards your sovereignty.

The UK has done a great job banning ANY weapons for defense of the state. So although you do have them... When it comes to fighting the queen... You have nothing... so again I ask... What ARE you going to do? seriously... What's going on?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Point is, since you guys in Scotland don't have to put up with extreme multi and mixed cultures, you are probably much more civil than the rest of the world,

that is VERY true... I don't know why i didn't think of that as a reason for our culture of violence... Star for you

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by shauny

Question for me Scottish friend.
Do you guys have an immigration issue in Scotland or have you guys remained predominantly purebred over the last hundred years?

I am off Irish decent, so me personally have no issue with immigration.
We are an open and welcoming race off people. It annoys some, but in the main, it is not an issue.

Everyone in America (well most) is like me, from another ancestry.
I was born and raised in Scotland, but have Irish blood in me when the English killed Southern Ireland.
This is a BIG issue in Scotland, especially the west to this day.

What were you getting at?

Thanks
Shaun

What I was getting at is perhaps violence stems from an exposure to a multicultural environment. Example, when the the hot head gene gets mixed with a less dominant gene.

You are Scottish/Irish, not too extreme and not much of a difference between those two cultures if you ask me.
In most other countries, immigration issues are much more extreme due to the cultures that are forced to live side by side with each other. This leads to impatience and intolorance, which eventually leads to boling blood.

I am a Celtic fan from the East of Scotland, so don't live in Glasgow where the tension is REALLY bad, sometimes worse than Belfast. Only thing we really have to deal with. Religion is a major problem here. Catholics get treat like 2nd class people, while the Establishment (Media included) run an anti catholic agenda. It is really poor. BUT..Rangers died. So I am happy. And as a writer I DID NOT MISS THEM!!! lol

You know your stuff, lol

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Not going to happen, The Queens approval rating hit an all time high of 90% in 2012 and as for Scottish Independence I think you will remain part of the UK, The Scots do not have anything to gain by going fully independant, I agree more power to the Scots namely increased borrowing powers, corporation tax, excise duties and control over the Crown Estate but to leave the UK? good luck getting your fellow Scots to agree, I have not met a Scot who would vote Yes.
I think the only way Salmond would get the yes vote is if he said it would get the Scots outa Europe (If you do leave the UK you may have to apply again to the EU).

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How? What are you and/or anyone in England or the UK going to do?

Do you see where I'm going with this? I'm really not trying to prove a point though.. I am curious if there are serious works towards your sovereignty.

The UK has done a great job banning ANY weapons for defense of the state. So although you do have them... When it comes to fighting the queen... You have nothing... so again I ask... What ARE you going to do? seriously... What's going on?

Lack of interest.
The Queens speech on TV on Christmas used to have, say 20/30 years ago EVERYONE watching it, now it is very low, nobody watches it I know. We don't care. Ever since Diana died, we seen the Royals for what they are. There was NO WAY the Future kings step dad was going to be a muslim.

So I don't think it is what we WILL DO, It is what we WON'T DO...
People are losing interest. I don't think they 100% go way, they are losing a lot of love.
But there are still hardened Royalists and Unionists, but even they stopping giving a $h1t

lol

That answer help? lol

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by shauny

Not going to happen, The Queens approval rating hit an all time high of 90% in 2012 and as for Scottish Independence I think you will remain part of the UK, The Scots do not have anything to gain by going fully independant, I agree more power to the Scots namely increased borrowing powers, corporation tax, excise duties and control over the Crown Estate but to leave the UK? good luck getting your fellow Scots to agree, I have not met a Scot who would vote Yes.
I think the only way Salmond would get the yes vote is if he said it would get the Scots outa Europe (If you do leave the UK you may have to apply again to the EU).

WHAT?
You on Acid? lol
Maybe approval ratings for the last 2 years or so.
Trust me buddy, the old Royals are very disliked.
Unless you are a complete unionist, but they just wave a union jack and say "I am British" to piss off the Catholics, IT REALLY is that bad in Scotland.. (Remember I speak ONLY as a Scotsman, and about Scotland) I have no interest in being part of the UK at all. When the vote comes, Scottish people will have 2 votes. David Camerson or Alex Salmond. Both are hated. But if Salmond can get independence, not Devo+ then we can get shot of him when the election for Scotland happens soon after Independence. Many I speak to want no part of the British Agenda and foreign affairs they feck up.

Where you from may I ask?
And thanks for your comment

Shaun
edit on 26/12/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This law as put forth in the Bill of Rights CANNOT be altered, changed, or amended.

Sorry Rival, seems not many people are interested in retaining their rights.
They're all negotiable when social pressure reaches a certain crescendo.

Draw a line about your rights people! , if not the 2nd amendment then no other right will matter.
They've taken too many already, when frankly none should have been surrendered to them.
We cannot acquiesce anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Found this video, didn't know where to post it.
Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere. I think people (Like me) who have
not seen it, have to see it.

www.youtube.com...

Must have action

ENOUGH!
edit on 26/12/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

I love ths video!
Here is a list of peoples movies, videos, and albums I would like all who love their freedom to boycott.
That's right, I won't pay to go see or listen to any of these hypocritical tools until they release a statement of apology for their evil ways!
I would ask the same of the rest of the world.
It would also appear that the folks in this video are defenseless, hope the bad guys don't see this vid.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I guess the first time I viewed this video I was in a CABAL induced trance. For some reason, this time it actually carried a message that I can get on board with!
This is the message that the world needs to hear! To all governments of the world, lay down your weapons and let humanity prosper in peace!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

OH REALLY??????

From your same source! Or did you not read far enough?

On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, passed Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.

thats because they seen the "Jews" as an enemy of the state, so by dis-arming them they were doing all the hard work first.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by seeker1963

:shk: You are spreading a myth my friend. Hitler never supported disarming his own people or having stricter gun control, in fact they loosened their gun laws.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes for all the people who were on Hitler's side. As far as his opponents, and the one's with targets on their head, he stripped them of every weapon possible.

I just went through this in a gun ban thread, I created.

You didn't really think millions of Jews walked happily into gas chambers and incinerators did you? Even though it wasn't entirely clear what was happening to them in many cases, resistance was futile. Had they all have been armed still though, there are many that would take a last stand, even if they were to be moved under false pretences. It doesn't take long for rumours to circulate, which would lead to resistance, which would lead to people using their arms should they have had them still...

The Nazis were not only superior fighters, they were also great propagandist, and went out of their way to deceive the Jews1. As the Jews were forced to board cramped cattle cars they were lead to believe they were being relocated to better living conditions. Thousands of Jews undressed and entered the gas chambers believing they were entering showers or disinfectant rooms.

The secret couldn't be kept forever and in the later years word of the genocide started getting around. "Rumors" began to spread that the trains were actually "relocating" people to their death, and that the work in "work camps" consisted of exterminating people and disposing of their bodies.

At this point armed and organized resistance didnt seem plausible. The remaining Jews were weak, dispersed, confined, unarmed and facing the experienced Nazi war-machine. They feared any attempt at organized resistance would be ineffective, and worse, it would only bring a stronger backlash, enraging the Nazis and causing them to kill, torture and maim even more Jews. (Which is what always happened after failed uprising attempts).

www.askmoses.com...
edit on 27-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This thread should be relabeled a hoax.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Regardless of whether this is real or not, it brings up a pretty damn good point or two.

Why are some damn high-powered guns so readily available to criminal and rebel elements? Do the manufacturers and military really keep such poor controls over what they "need" and "have contracts for" that there are millions floating around for sale illegally? Is this not what the UN gun treaty was trying to address? Maybe government and the manufacturers and their controls over their crap is what we really need to look long and hard at.

And why is it okay to murder innocent children in other lands in the name of "war?"

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
ATS Terms and conditions of use

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

This badly overdubbed video is a hoax. The title of the thread has been altered to reflect such.

Also

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 27/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

First: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's go down the current list:

1) We border a narco state. After decades and billions we cannot secure our borders and there is Zero political will to do so. Drugs and People flow into the US like the Mississippi River. Anyone can find illegal dope here, same with weapons. Ban weapons and we the citizens are screwed.

2) Your on an Island as the always used examples of Japan, Australia, and New Zealand - we are not as stated in #1.

3) We also have massive, massive gang problems (25,000 gangs nationally - that is gangs not gang members) and they are armed to the teeth violent thugs. Estimated Number of Gang Members is 750-800 thousand a couple of years ago.

www.disastercenter.com...

For various reasons the total number of gang related homicides appears to be about 11,500; while the total for the rest of us is about 3,000. Essentially, then; the percentage of gang related homicides in the United States is about 74 percent – and rising as the number of murders among the general population declines.

For those of an analytical turn of mind, that means the homicide rate among law abiding Americans is about 1.0 to 1.1 per 100,000 population.

www.nationalgangcenter.gov...
health.usnews.com...

4) Criminals will have weapons period, especially here. They do not follow the laws so laws will do nothing except disarm US the law-abiding citizens. In other words... OPEN SEASON!

5) I heard the idea of "long sentences" or "life sentences" for possession of a firearm. Your own police in the UK are against that because the criminal has nothing to gain by surrendering and it will cost cops and bystanders lives.

6) Armed populace reduces overall crime period.

www.wnd.com...
reason.com...

7) I don't give a damn what people in other countries "want" us to do. We have to live here. I always amazes me WHY the Europeans, Aussies, Chinese, Russians and other disarmed victim peoples are so interested in disarming the US citizen? Hell, why don't we adopt Mexico's strict gun policy... there are no gun murders or gang violence there at all! Great idea, then we can be just like the rest of you (and by the way you guys talk on the boards, aforementioned seem to have a zealousness in their wish to see us disarmed victims in my opinion, as though they can't wait to get some joy as our crime rates, rape victims, and body counts skyrocket and we cannot fight back),under the boot of criminals and corruption... No thank you. It is kind of like the "Chamberlain appeasement" where they think it is OK if you are looted, raped, mugged, burglarized, and trodden upon as long as someone doesn't die get shot and die (usually worried about the criminal !). Here, we would rather chance death than live "safer from death but trodden upon" like you do. We shoot back. The Brit argument usually is "There is nothing in my house worth taking a human life" (The victim helpless mentality) while the US reality is "There is nothing in my house worth loosing your life for criminal scum" and if you really want to chance that by endangering my family you will be met with force.

8) The United States Supreme Court has repeatedly and consistently held police have no constitutional obligation or any other legal obligation to prevent citizens from being victims of violent crime. This alone speaks volumes... and they are chopping police roles: www.cnn.com...

9) We are on our own, if you live here that is obvious unless you are blind or living in fantasy land.

www.jamaicaobserver.com...

10) Bottom line, I will consider disarming myself once when the TONS and TONS of illegal drugs and people flowing into the country is close to zero and it is so safe the police are not armed like soldiers. Until then, I will secure my loved ones and property.

edit on 27-12-2012 by infolurker because: add #10

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join