It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very hard hitting video by celebrities over Gun Law. - Badly overdubbed hoax video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"The Mod", which would be me, by the way, labelled the video posted in the OP as a hoax. Thats because it is one (a badly overdubbed hoax at that).

Thats because the only video that mattered in the OP, is the video that is IN the OP. Its is a hoaxed video with an agenda, and that is why it is in the hoax bin.

Whether the original video was genuine is irrelevant, and there appears to be some deliberate obfuscatiion here. The original version of the video is not the one that is in the OP.

I don't know how much clearer that can be.

I also know that a member that has been here since 2006 should be raising issues via the complaint function and not by trying to cause drama on the main board that is off topic

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by shauny

There are certain parts of this video that seem like the audio was added. I don't think this is legit at all. Manipulated crap...

Yeah it was like the same voice a few of them.
Either way it is a video worth discussing be it good, indifferent or bad

Thanks.

If you know it s a fake video, what would be worth discussing?

The idea presented in the video is a far from original one. It's not like this fake video will "open my eyes to new thinking". No matter how you feel on gun control, this fake video is just too trite to make a difference in the debate.

edit on 12/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join