It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very hard hitting video by celebrities over Gun Law. - Badly overdubbed hoax video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are a LOT of similarities between celebrities and my stinky hind end. Nothing they say makes me pay attention.

Their opinions aren't any more important than the next guy's.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

To the OP have you ever heard the story about the meddling neighbor poking his nose over the fence and asking when are you going to cut your grass all the while his grass has been growing all year and now has gone to seed.

Instead of worrying about our backyards why not do something good in your community? Maybe it is the typical liberal I know what is best for ya attitude. Maybe the problem is with you.
edit on 26-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

:shk: You are spreading a myth my friend. Hitler never supported disarming his own people or having stricter gun control, in fact they loosened their gun laws.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

All dubbed up.

Anyway, does anyone have the original one, where I am sure these celebrities in gated communities with armed security/secure houses, are calling to take guns from average citizens?
edit on 26-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Nice video. This edited version should go to the email of every one of those hypocrite celebs that put their voice to such a stupid cause..

Beyonce? Really!? Doesn't hasn't her husband capitalized off of guns drugs and murder throughout his whole career? Perhaps he's an anti-gunner too.. After all, last time heard he was in jail, it was only for stabbing someone, not shooting them... Lol.. Oh! the hypocrisy!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

OH REALLY??????

From your same source! Or did you not read far enough?

On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, passed Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by shauny

To the OP have you ever heard the story about the meddling neighbor poking his nose over the fence and asking when are you going to cut your grass all the while his grass has been growing all year and now has gone to seed.

Instead of worrying about our backyards why not do something good in your community? Maybe it is the typical liberal I know what is best for ya attitude. Maybe the problem is with you.

I am from Scotland, UK where Guns just don't and have never happened or been an issue.
In my humble opinion, there should be an outright ban on Guns. I don't want to get into a debate, as this is my opinion based on living in a society that has not had to deal with these death machines.
People kill, the Gun does help, is a good argument.

Just don't have Guns, and if found with one, you get prison.
It really is an easy debate, to many opinions *That are 100% allowed, whole point of debate* But people are making it hard by wanting a gun. We get houses broken into here in Scotland, A Gun in my hand would make no difference. I would just sneak up behind him/her and know him out with a putter or something.

For me this is very easy to solve. I don't get left wing/right/middle/tea party stuff, I just get life.

I am from a different culture with differing values and reasoning, so maybe my opinions are probably silly? I don't know. Life is easy, people just make it hard.

Peace and Love

Shaun

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Perhaps he's just mistaken. The gun laws were stricter in the new provisions prior to WWII... For the Jews and "undesirables".

And that's the MAIN point I think we all try to make (those that are pro gun). The people that need it the most are the ones that will be disarmed before hand. In Germany's case, the Jews and others guns were taken in the same provisions you quote as being "Less strict".

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by shauny

I know someone's said it, but everyone is aware that this is a video that someone has edited and it's not what they celebrities are actually saying right?

As I just posted there, I am from Scotland, UK, so I have no idea there was an original or if this has been edited. Some voices do sound the same. But all I seen was a good message.

Shaun

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Yes, your thoughts are silly....

Love ya anyway...

Wish I lived in your world... But I don't...I couldn't IMAGINE the government even trying such a bold attempt at disarming it's citizens. That will without a doubt lead to MANY deaths. If not, a civil war..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Damn, I am really glad your opinion is in the minority.
Go to prison for owning a gun to protect yourself? Even if it just sits idly for 99.99 percent of your life (maybe you never have to use it)? We should be putting less people in prison, not more. Also, their important may not be realized until all civilians are stripped of them.

link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by seeker1963

:shk: You are spreading a myth my friend. Hitler never supported disarming his own people or having stricter gun control, in fact they loosened their gun laws.

en.wikipedia.org...

Unless you were a Jew.
How stupid can ya get.
Jews were not considered citizens even if they were born there with Hitlers laws. Sure you could own a gun as long as you were not the people being herded into gas chambers.

link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

OH REALLY??????

From your same source! Or did you not read far enough?

On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, passed Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.

Hey seeker, how goes.. Long time, no debate...

I just wrote him a similar post.. I think your misunderstanding each other... He's talking about gun laws in general.. ?Which in fact did become less strict.. However, they became stricter for the Jews and others..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

reply to post by shauny

I am from Scotland, UK where Guns just don't and have never happened or been an issue.
In my humble opinion, there should be an outright ban on Guns. I don't want to get into a debate, as this is my opinion based on living in a society that has not had to deal with these death machines.

It really is an easy debate, to many opinions *That are 100% allowed, whole point of debate* But people are making it hard by wanting a gun. We get houses broken into here in Scotland, A Gun in my hand would make no difference. I would just sneak up behind him/her and know him out with a putter or something.

For me this is very easy to solve. I don't get left wing/right/middle/tea party stuff, I just get life.

I am from a different culture with differing values and reasoning, so maybe my opinions are probably silly? I don't know. Life is easy, people just make it hard.

Peace and Love

Shaun

All I see is a nosy neighbor poking his little nose over the fence wondering when I am going to cut my grass. Like I said before do something in your country or hometown and leave mine alone.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Never been an issue? You insinuate no firearms within Scotland?

So these EU figures are wrong?

Number of Privately Owned Firearms
The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in Scotland is 280,0001
Compare
Rate of Civilian Firearm Possession per 100 Population
The rate of private gun ownership in Scotland is 5.52 firearms per 100 people
Compare
Number of Privately Owned Firearms - World Ranking
In a comparison of the number of privately owned guns in 178 countries, Scotland ranked at No.

In Scotland, annual firearm homicides total

2009: 211
2008: 4
2007: 8
2006: 8
2005: 8
2004: 2
2003: 3
2002: 5
2001: 3
2000: 5Compare
Rate of Gun Homicide per 100,000 People
Chart
In Scotland, the annual rate of firearm homicide per 100,000 population is

2009: 0.045
1994: 0.1912

According to these figures.. You have a moderately armed populace who practice responsibility with their firearms and respect their neighbor.

Your right, you better not get into the gun debate...
6% of your population is armed!!! Rofl...

edit on 12/26/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/26/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by shauny

Love ya anyway...

Wish I lived in your world... But I don't...I couldn't IMAGINE the government even trying such a bold attempt at disarming it's citizens. That will without a doubt lead to MANY deaths. If not, a civil war..

I love American people, many friends there, I have family there, but I could not live in a country where Guns were this free and available. My views are views from someone who has never lived in this Gun culture. IRA Bombing and religious deaths yes, but not Guns

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The plan actually IS to ban combat theater weapons from nation state governments....but the problem is that the same plan aims (pun not intended) to disarm all civilians first and only allow the firearms necessary for local law enforcement to maintain the peace and all over firepower is reserved to the UN Peace Force to keep nations inline. I appreciate pointing out the abuses of civilian populations with weapons of war but to call for their banning is not going to happen to they take yours first.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by shauny

Damn, I am really glad your opinion is in the minority.
Go to prison for owning a gun to protect yourself? Even if it just sits idly for 99.99 percent of your life (maybe you never have to use it)? We should be putting less people in prison, not more. Also, their important may not be realized until all civilians are stripped of them.

lol
Keep in mind I come from a world where Gun culture is neither needed or wanted

Thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by shauny

Love ya anyway...

I love American people, many friends there, I have family there, but I could not live in a country where Guns were this free and available. My views are views from someone who has never lived in this Gun culture. IRA Bombing and religious deaths yes, but not Guns

You know, since my last post, I have come to understand that your laws are actually quite similar to ours. Which brings up another thing that i've come to leanred since this recent shooting. Oversees, America is portrayed as the wild west.

Bud, I can't imagine our laws are to terribly different... It's the mindset of these people here in the US.. Some are total whackos.. Maybe more here than there.. But our gun policy is not to blame for a whack jobs actions.. Nor are the guns themselves to blame..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by shauny

Peace and Love

Shaun

All I see is a nosy neighbor poking his little nose over the fence wondering when I am going to cut my grass. Like I said before do something in your country or hometown and leave mine alone.

WOW..

What a very rude unwelcoming person you are.
I take it debate is not available in your mind?
How many times do I have to say, I am from a culture that does not need or want Guns.
I can have an opinion. When America starts illegal wars, friends of mine die.
So your country has an impact on mine

Kindest Regards. and please, Learn some manners my friend

Shaun

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join