It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is, IMO, the BEST , and most well written story of the anomalies under the scrutinizing observation of Global Research.ca

The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information
Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre.

By Prof. James F. Tracy
Global Research, December 25, 2012

Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Global Research.ca

"one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place—at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described."

Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre. The public’s general acceptance of the event’s validity and faith in its resolution suggests a deepened credulousness borne from a world where almost all news and information is electronically mediated and controlled. The condition is reinforced through the corporate media’s unwillingness to push hard questions vis-à-vis Connecticut and federal authorities who together bottlenecked information while invoking prior restraint through threats of prosecutorial action against journalists and the broader citizenry seeking to interpret the event on social media.

The Accidental Medical Examiner
When Did the Gunman Arrive?
How did the gunman fire so many shots in such little time?
Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?
Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?
Did a mass evacuation of the school take place?
Sound Bite Prism and the Will to Believe

edit on 25-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When there are children involved it is inappropriate to use anything other than emotions to base your decisions.

Your use of logic in this case is inhumane and you very well could be a sociopathic monster. The cool thing to do, which you should be doing, is accept the facts as they are presented to you. Do not ask questions. Do it for the children.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

ENOUGH!

On Christmas Day are you REALLY going to call into question a man whose daughter was killed on Dec. 14 in her first grade class?

The response here is in ways more disturbing than the idea of a mentally ill kid shooting people. Crazy people do crazy things. It's expected. Sane people with letters after their names accusing grieving parents of not acting the way he expects them to is evil in it's own way.

Both are screaming for misplaced attention. The latter may be more sick and harmful than the former. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Enough, Yourself!
This is a n extremely WELL written story from Global Research.ca, one of the BEST sites on the internet for independent research into conspiracies. If they publish something, it's worth reading, whether you enjoy it or not.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
SHHHHH.
Don't talk about this for God's sake!

Wait for the thread to disappear in 1..2..3....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Reporter #3: But you said that the long rifle was used?
Carver: Yes.
Reporter #3: But the long rifle was discovered in the car.
State Police Lieutenant Vance: That’s not correct, sir.

i believe there is video showing the 'bushmaster' rifle being pulled from the trunk of a car.
there's a thread about it on ATS>

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
When there are children involved it is inappropriate to use anything other than emotions to base your decisions.

Your use of logic in this case is inhumane and you very well could be a sociopathic monster. The cool thing to do, which you should be doing, is accept the facts as they are presented to you. Do not ask questions. Do it for the children.

Absolutly right.
What's wrong with people and their fear of Official Stories?
So UnAmerican

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Enough, Yourself!
This is a n extremely WELL written story from Global Research.ca, one of the BEST sites on the internet for independent research into conspiracies. If they publish something, it's worth reading, whether you enjoy it or not.

Well written? Are you kidding me? Anything written about Sandy Hook that includes the phrase "alleged father" of one of the victims is crap. If you care so much why not visit Newtown and show up at the Parker's house and see if Emilie is there, or if they are a real family trying to get through Christmas the best they can.

Like I said, enough. We get it. Oooooh.... Another conspiracy to talk about.

Unanswered questions. Whose? Yours?

Lack of understanding the facts does not mean something is a conspiracy.

Re the professor. Some people make a living making the world a better place. Others by leeching attention from others' misfortune. You decided which category the professor falls into.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

On Christmas day?? lol! who the hell cares what day it is when it comes to getting to the bottom of something!!

laughable

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Instead of attacking the OP, the Topics, or the thread, let's please stick to attacking the facts presented. Many people are begging for answers here. If you have not read the article, it would be good to do so.

Also, I would like to ask people to be considerate and respectful here. Let's stick to the information, not our opinions and emotions.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
The cool thing to do, which you should be doing, is accept the facts as they are presented to you. Do not ask questions.

Epic!!!
May I use this quote as my sig, please?

On a serious note, we aren't humans if we aren't asking questions, there are no stupid questions, remember?
Serious discussion on this topic has been ruined by some members here who are on the edge of statistical mistake to the opposite of ones who are really contributing in resolving some legitimate questions being asked here.
edit on 25-12-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

ENOUGH!

NO, enough with people like YOU who do not wish to CRITICALLY EXAMINE these obviously PLANNED EVENTS!!

Only those who are too damn LAZY to research this event, or have some gain from it, will defend the official stories that we are receiving. Stories which are BEYOND ASININE.

Either you remain lazy and asleep, or you can get off your rear like the OP and many others here and attempt to GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS event. We need real answers in order to stop these PLANNED EVENTS from happening again upon our children.

edit on 25-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Did you read this warning sent out by the site owner (Skepticoverlord) regarding the incident in CT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just finished reading that article and posted an excerpt from it by Political scientist W. Lance Bennett on another thread. You're right, its the best I've seen yet on this incident.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Instead of attacking the OP, the Topics, or the thread, let's please stick to attacking the facts presented. Many people are begging for answers here. If you have not read the article, it would be good to do so.

I read the entire article. It's entirely opportunistic speculation with 100% bias towards finding a conspiracy where there is none.

Please defend the "alleged father" argument based on facts. Otherwise it's just another example of why SO said he has never been more embarrassed for the ATS community.

I think it is far more likely that the dude who wrote the article is an "alleged" professor.

Alleged father? Do you really think you're contributing by parroting crazy defamatory crap somebody claiming to be a professor posted on his blog to make money?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Did you read this warning sent out by the site owner (Skepticoverlord) regarding the incident in CT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, and it has nothing to do with this post. Be respectful and polite and use the thread for discussion of the main topic, and all should be well.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

I read the entire article. It's entirely opportunistic speculation with 100% bias towards finding a conspiracy where there is none.

Please defend the "alleged father" argument based on facts. Otherwise it's just another example of why SO said he has never been more embarrassed for the ATS community.

I think it is far more likely that the dude who wrote the article is an "alleged" professor.

Alleged father? Do you really think you're contributing by parroting crazy defamatory crap somebody claiming to be a professor posted on his blog to make money?

Usually, when something has yet to be proven, in a particular matter, the term "alleged" is used. Look up any newspaper article. The "Alleged" shooter killed 100 people etc. etc. Even though the person is KNOWN to be the shooter, the term "alleged" is still used, many times.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Reporter #3: But you said that the long rifle was used?
Carver: Yes.
Reporter #3: But the long rifle was discovered in the car.
State Police Lieutenant Vance: That’s not correct, sir.

i believe there is video showing the 'bushmaster' rifle being pulled from the trunk of a car.
there's a thread about it on ATS>

If I recall, there was tremendous argument about whether that was the Bushmaster. And later evidence indicates that that was not the shooter's car in any event.

What I'm saying is that there have been a lot of irresponsible posts on this site about this case. I will only go so far as agreeing that those involved in the investigation (the Connecticut police, etc.) are not telling the whole truth, and that many others are hiding facts in the interest of making political hay. But we have got to stop taking every far-out conspiracy as unvarnished truth.

Even the source document takes some liberties that I find rather shameful in order to make its point. That document is an essay, a presentation of opinion, and not fair or honest journalism. It raises some good questions, but at the expense of intellectual honesty.

So let's all chill. Sooner or later the facts will be known. Let's not tear ourselves and this site apart over this....

edit on 12/25/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JericoEBE
reply to post by caladonea

That facist warning?
bending over to TPTB?

yeah, I read it

I'd want to mention in here somewhere....that while some might consider the staff here..ahem...fascist... MOST members with any time invested and real effort put into establishing themselves as members of a community and not simply a loose collection of forums, tend to appreciate the job they do.

Personally I thought the very clear message was warranted and perhaps...considerably over due. As many have said...speculation based on something .. anything .. other than wild opinion is something to pursue. However, this has come to harm fellow members and nearly drive OFF well established ones. No subject is worth the damage to the overall community. OUR Community...as well at Newtown) Especially not exploring the wild extremes of speculation about a massacre of children.

Just my two cents and I'll step back out to munch a carrot or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join