Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I highly doubt a dad of one of the victims being called alleged dad, would agree with you

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
On the topic of inconsistencies, I would like to point out........the video we all watched of the press briefing that had the other camera looking in the trunk. The officer giving the briefing said we will leave no stone unturned.......we will interview every single witness.......then we see the news article that none of the kids that ran from the school, the 6 at Gene's house, will be interviewed. I am just dumbfounded by that one........

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

the 'friendly neighbor' already interviewed them.

Just trust him

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm dumbfounded about how in the recent Firefighter tragedy, the news press was claiming "he used the same assault rifle That Adam Lanza used". Yet, it was claimed Adam used handguns, and the Rifle was found in the truck of a car that belonged to a known Felon.

Firefighters Killed by Same Assault Rifle as Adam Lanza Used

edit on 25-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I'm dumbfounded about how in the recent Firefighter tragedy, the news press was claiming "he used the same assault rifle That Adam Lanza used". Yet, it was claimed Adam used handguns, and the Rifle was found in the truck of a car that belonged to a known Felon.

And what does this have to do with you op? Just asking because you were mini modding telling us to stay on topic.. So Im curious what this has to do with your OP?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

In the article you linked it says: "Mr Vercruysse (the neighbor) said Spengler 'loved his mama to death.' Arline Spengler died in October, and Mr Vercruysse wonders what effect that had on her 62-year-old son. He says he thinks William Spengler 'went crazy' after she died."

Ahem, no, Mr. Vercruysse, he was crazy in 1980 when he bludgeoned his grandmother to death with a hammer. And while he's running free and killing more people with WHATEVER tool comes to hand, we've got tens of thousands of people who got caught with a bad weed rotting in jails all over amerika.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

And what does this have to do with you op? Just asking because you were mini modding telling us to stay on topic.. So Im curious what this has to do with your OP?

The media is already claiming facts in a new incident, that have yet to be proven and are in serious dispute in the matter we are discussing. The information the media is reporting on the new incident is based on particular discrepancies in this one. so, yes, it's relevant, IMO, as well as your trolling.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the inconsistencies are to be expected with 100's of media outlets trying to get scoops. I knew it was 28 dead before the media was reporting it for example.

the state police have not released their report yet, neither has the coroner, so of course there are unanswered questions

and there always will be

please you vultures just move onto the next paranoid delusional fantasy and leave these people alone !!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Maybe you should read the article before posting here.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I knew it was 28 dead before the media was reporting it for example.

Who would expect less from the high priest?

second

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm not going to pllute my mind with your tripe and obsession, thank you very much

have you been to sandy hook ? I have. it's a real place with real people who have been shattered by a real tragedy

please just let it go and obsess over something else

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Stupid...Stupid...Stupid....You realize this is exactly how TPTB want and know you will act? They shot up a theatre, didn't quite do it. So they shot up a mall, this time being clever enough to have the suspect 'off' himself. Still didn't produce the 'required reaction'. So you know what comes next? They murder 20 beautiful babies in cold blood; and the gun control debate is a booming...Now you tell me there isn't an agenda, and I'll tell you that you are delusional.

Being rational about this situation, doesn't mean your emotions aren't in play. I'm mad as hell about this situation; but I have to take the emotions out of it, and see what the bigger picture is. Coincidence is a bit much at this crucial stage in our 'apocalypse', and they still have way too many unregistered guns at hand.

You know what's coming next right? Just like in the 30's when FDR sent a little federal representative around to all the homes, inquiring about the amount of gold you owned...People told him thinking they were just being good little citizens, until they brought force to your house and demand you turn it over to them..

Don't you think they can do the same things with guns? After all you just registered the firearms with them; they know which ones you have and where you live. There is no hiding from that.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

from watching and slowing down the video i dont think it was a bushmaster in the trunk i think it was a high point carbine simaler to the one used at columbine or atleast thats what it looked like to me as i own one

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I'm not going to pllute my mind with your tripe and obsession, thank you very much

have you been to sandy hook ? I have. it's a real place with real people who have been shattered by a real tragedy

please just let it go and obsess over something else

But he accuses me of trolling.... Another Sandy hook conspiracy thread immediately after SO issues his warning.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What I want to see is the surveillance video camera recording of the shooter breaking into the school. There is no (valid) reason that should not be released to the public. Can we get it with the Freedom of Information Act?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
On the topic of unanswered questions.......How in the world does anyone think that the radio broadcast was saying plate 722ZHA was Rodia's? I am baffled by that....it is very clear on the radio 24:59 33 to HQ MV stop......25:40 says 722 ZHA......then at 30:15 nearly 5 minutes later officer ID 272 states 872 YEO possible suspect vehicle......he is later asked to come to the closet in the kitchen thereby PROVING he was right at the school when running the plate....so whatever they are trying to confuse us with was entirely inaccurate......

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

Someone will surely tell you to respect the children. How dare you request to see surveillance footage of the incident, or anything else that might resemble evidence?

Besides, it is Christmas, you'd better feel twice as guilty.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Someone will surely tell you to respect the children. How dare you request to see surveillance footage of the incident, or anything else that might resemble evidence?

I think some of us might be feeling a little "naughty" today. But guilty?, Nah!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

I think some of us might be feeling a little "naughty" today. But guilty?, Nah!

Feel naughty for starting up another baseless sandy hook thread while there are 26 families who arent enjoying their christmas. There is nothing here. The official report hasnt even come out yet.. Cant you at least wait until then, instead of poking holes in shotty reporting?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Allow me to get back on topic as some have a hard time doing.......On the topic of missing info.....has anyone found an HD copy of that 2nd helicopter footage? It really looked like they took 2 guns out of that trunk.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join