It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I guess the answer to my question in this thread title is that they're not going to go on the market. They will be built by individuals and shared.

Perhaps communication among individuals doing these projects is not found on open websites or posted about on forums like this, but is done in Members Only online groups to try to avoid spammers.

Hopefully, progress is being made quietly.

Please do SHARE!!

I want free energy. The bills keep piling up and getting
more and more expensive.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I wish I could.

I'm learning to understand that it does take a highly talented person to build one of these things. I'll never be able to do it.

I'm hoping that in my lifetime I might come in contact with a person who has done it.
edit on 01/05/13 by Mary Rose because: Deletion

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I contacted the Methernitha community through their email address they provide on their website.

They are not "off the grid," so to speak. They use public electricity. They stopped developing the Testitika at the end of the 1980s.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Of course these threads are carefully guarded and manipulated by paid shills and useful idiots. People here say they don't live in denial, yet they are very busy in denying the truth and the facts that others dare present here.

There are many ways to create overunity or free energy. The Universe is a master at this - we didn't have to pay for our energy, before 'money' was invented. There was an abundance of energy, and could still be. A human body is a marvel of perpetual motion.

If we borrow from nature and copy it's way of doing things, we can easily and logically realize how easy it will be to provide everyone in the world with all the energy they will ever need or want, and more.

A windmill is already an overunity device. You are not putting ANY energy in it, and yet you get lots of energy out. Think about an old-fashioned windmill that was used to do work with grain, for example. Free and overunity energy, no problem.

Apply the same principle to other methods and it shouldn't be a mystery anymore.

Earth's magnetic field has lots of energy - you only need to tap it. Permanent magnets can be used to create practically endless amount of work, for free, without you putting almost any energy into it (you only have to 'start' it, and then it will run until something stops it or the moving parts wear out). If you feel this statement bringing some kind of unpleasant feelings in you, or you want to know more or see practical, fully working applications, with intelligent explanations of how and why it works, research Bedini in the free energy-context. Sometimes his name is misspelled "Benini".

There's of course sun and wind - solar panels could be perfected, and they have been improved - from what I think I know, they are supposed to be usable not only in direct sunlight and in summer, but also during the winter, and in darkness nowadays.

And there's water - that almost magical substance that people think they know everything about. If we all knew what Schauberger found out about water, most of us would be surprised, and this thread would really get started, it would evolve upwards and forward, it would progress instead of regressing into 'debates' between deniers ("Deny Ignorance" is the motto of this masonic site, so how could it be otherwise?) and blind fools, who only have superficial knowledge about the most mundane and mainstream versions of what 'free energy' means.

But there's so much more! There's "vacuum", there's "radiant energy", there's "Longitudinal Dielectricity", "Scalar Energy", there's Tesla's energy concepts (of which I am not sure how to even describe)..

Earth is also radiating with energy, that can be used - there's energy EVERYWHERE, and people have been successful in tapping into it and utilizing it! It's not only possible, it has been done, and it is being done all the time.

I am not going to give you links or videos or copypasted text - I encourage you all to go out there and research these topics and people I have introduced in this post. There are more, like Eric Dollard and his studies, there is Tom Bearden, who talks about not killing the 'diapole', and there are people who have made things like welding equipment that uses water, and doesn't burn, and there are so many others.

But I think the main thing is your own curiosity and especially realization that the Galaxies have been full of energy for aeons, before any of us ever walked on a planet.. and yet there was no need for gas and oil to be burned.

Why does Earth keep revolving? Why is there perpetual motion in Earth's magnetic field, why does the sun just keep going and going without oil or gas? Why do planets stay on orbits, instead of fluctuating wildly until they either fling away from the sun or collapse into it? Has any of you ever tried to use only centrifugal force + gravity to align planets in a computer simulation? It's next to impossible! And yet it all works smoothly, fluently and flawlessly, for so many planets..

Keep your curiosity going, and don't be satisfied with the first denier's angry shout or pseudo-answer. He/she doesn't know. He/she just wants to shut you up and turn your attention towards something else, he/she wants to nullify your curiosity about a given thing so that you would focus on something more mainstream. Btw, I am not using the "he/she" to be politically correct, I am doing it to try to let people see that women are at least as evil as men, and in reality, more evil (because they have more power, and for other reasons). Not that men are evil, but this thought is difficult to express with words.

You will find the truth, if you just keep going until you REALLY KNOW... until then, let your curiosity live and research all this.. then you'll know, that the grey, nihilistic and mundane denial-worldview that shills here try to impose on us all is a lie, fabrication and a horrible falsehood, built to blind you from the wonder that is the Universe.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I guess the answer to my question in this thread title is that they're not going to go on the market. They will be built by individuals and shared. It's a paradigm shift.

Checking out Sterling Allan's website today I've noticed a 20 minute video that brought this thread and my thinking in the post above back to mind.

The video was uploaded to the YouTube channel of Gilbert Gambucci. He is the person Allan is speaking with in the video. From Gambucci’s Channel page:

Analyzing the 1% is a weekly television program aired on the Manhattan Neighborhood Network, Warner channel 34 every Friday night at 8 o'clock, and hosted by activist Gilbert Gambucci from STOP the Destruction of the World Association.

In the video, a paradigm shift is what I hear them discussing and delineating.

The Description for the video:

Published on May 3, 2013
Part 1: The Keppe Motor Solution; and The Keppe Motor Think Tank - Cambuquira, Brazil, July 6-12, 2013

(Again, my intent with the OP of this thread assumes that the capability of converting energy from the vacuum does exist.)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I guess the answer to my question in this thread title is that they're not going to go on the market. They will be built by individuals and shared. It's a paradigm shift.

No, it is just another con.... what happened to the commercial motor Keppe claimed would be ready by 2009.... so they are 4 years late....

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina
A windmill is already an overunity device. You are not putting ANY energy in it, and yet you get lots of energy out. Think about an old-fashioned windmill that was used to do work with grain, for example. Free and overunity energy, no problem.

It's not overunity energy. You actually lose a lot of power due to the inefficiency of the mechanism.

Why does Earth keep revolving? Why is there perpetual motion in Earth's magnetic field, why does the sun just keep going and going without oil or gas? Why do planets stay on orbits, instead of fluctuating wildly until they either fling away from the sun or collapse into it?

This is not perpetual motion. The sun will die eventually, and the planet will lose their orbits in the process.
edit on 24/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't know.

But the free energy topic is a huge topic with many parts.

The purpose of the video I've posted is to point out a way of thinking and doing that's different from the norm we have now.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

I contacted the Methernitha community through their email address they provide on their website.

They are not "off the grid," so to speak. They use public electricity. They stopped developing the Testitika at the end of the 1980s.

I do know the admin on overunity visited the place and was shown some interesting things. Mr. Paul Baumann was the guy with all the knowledge on the device, it seems he is in his 90's and as you stated has stopped all research. From what I read from the admin, is that he pulsed special crystals in laden jars with high energy pulses to release excess energy.

On another note, you might be interested in taking a look at the Kapanadze device.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I do know the admin on overunity visited the place and was shown some interesting things.

You're referring to overunity.com?

Mr. Paul Baumann was the guy with all the knowledge on the device, it seems he is in his 90's and as you stated has stopped all research.

I thought he was deceased and research stopped after his death.

From what I read from the admin, is that he pulsed special crystals in laden jars with high energy pulses to release excess energy.

That would be “Leyden/Leiden” jars, right? That's interesting.

On another note, you might be interested in taking a look at the Kapanadze device.

Thanks! I’ll check those videos out.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You're referring to overunity.com?

Yes

I thought he was deceased and research stopped after his death.

I don't know his current status, just what I read a while back from Stefen, the guy who visited them.

That would be “Leyden/Leiden” jars, right? That's interesting.
Yes.

Mountain crystals. As Linden, where Methernitha is located is near the Switzerland mountains and Paul Baumann was a crystal collector, he had collected many rocks in the nearby mountains and they had a room for display of the crystals he had collected there, when I was there in 1989. He was a watchmaker and had great knowledge also of crystals, so he might have just stombled about this effect to release beta decay electrons from lightly radioactive mountain crystals when he experimented with electrostatics from old audio long play discs and and acryl discs. He might have accidently pulsed some crystals with the spark discharges of these high voltage experiments and then saw an energy amplification. Nowmally these lightly radioactive mountain crystals are not dangerous. They have only very weak radiation. But when you hit them with some high voltage radio frequency bursts they will release an excited decay of fast beta decay electrons, which can be captured by a capacitor and charge it up. You could put them between capacitor plates or also hit them with a coil wound around them and capture the electrons in the capacitor plates or mesh plates... Regards, Stefan.

Thanks! I’ll check those videos out.

It is an interesting device, there was even a individual who seemed to have replicated it on youtube but his channel went poof as usual.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The ptb's "power" solely relies on people being dependent on the system such as water, food, electricity, and transportation, which is why they have dominated these areas. Look up the invention secrecy act and you will understand that the U.S. government has the suppression technique built right into the system. They have the right to steal any and all inventions dealing with energy, period, so don't expect the first overunity device to come from the U.S., because they only steal and suppress inventions, and then use it for killing people.

Although not all communities are are under the slave control like the U.S..

You know it's fake when the reason they can't bring it out and reveal it is because "the world is not ready for it yet".

There is no free energy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Now with patented ShakyCam(tm)!

Where is the proof that this device is generating 10kW?

Where is the proof that this device is running without an external power source?

Where is the proof that this device is producing free energy?

Where is the proof of overunity?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I had to refresh my memory by searching the thread:

Apparently Paul Baumann died in 2001.

Mountain crystals. As Linden, where Methernitha is located is near the Switzerland mountains and Paul Baumann was a crystal collector, he had collected many rocks in the nearby mountains and they had a room for display of the crystals he had collected there, when I was there in 1989. He was a watchmaker and had great knowledge also of crystals, so he might have just stombled about this effect to release beta decay electrons from lightly radioactive mountain crystals when he experimented with electrostatics from old audio long play discs and and acryl discs. He might have accidently pulsed some crystals with the spark discharges of these high voltage experiments and then saw an energy amplification. Nowmally these lightly radioactive mountain crystals are not dangerous. They have only very weak radiation. But when you hit them with some high voltage radio frequency bursts they will release an excited decay of fast beta decay electrons, which can be captured by a capacitor and charge it up. You could put them between capacitor plates or also hit them with a coil wound around them and capture the electrons in the capacitor plates or mesh plates... Regards, Stefan.

How does the Leiden jar fit in to that description?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I see that Sterling Allan has an article on the Kapanadze generator from 2009 entitled "Kapanadze's third-party testing of their 100 kW free energy device":

On July 9, we posted a featured page on a Georgia Republic inventor, Tariel Kapanadze and his group, who apparently claim to have invented a 5 kilowatt free energy generator. We reported that in a demonstration video the device appears to produce copious amounts of energy from no visible source. We also speculated that it could be getting its energy via inductive coupling to the local utility. (Ref.)

However, all of that is blown away by a video they posted on July 22 showing third party testing of not a 5 kW system, but a 100 kW system. One hundred kilowatts! That's enough to power 60 homes. Not bad for something that present models of physics would say is "impossible" -- getting something for nothing -- not taking into account the non-visible sources of power that are out there, just waiting for someone like Kapanadze to come along and find a way to tap into them.

The apparatus doesn't look cheap. Are we talking free energy that is more expensive than solar, or cheaper than coal or natural-gas-powered electricity? Of course by the time it is optimized for economies of scale (e.g. mass produced), it would be much cheaper.

I sent an inquiry to the company through the YouTube user contact link, but haven't received a reply yet. Maybe they're upset at me for pointing out in our earlier coverage that their device could be taking power wirelessly from the grid. Or maybe they didn't like my suggestion that they not delete out old videos, but keep them up for historic purposes. Or, perhaps the language barrier prevented my correspondence from getting to them at all, during a very busy time for them. . . .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How does the Leiden jar fit in to that description?

I believe he placed the crystals inside the capacitors, and pulsed them with high voltage to excite them.

I see that Sterling Allan has an article on the Kapanadze generator from 2009 entitled "Kapanadze's third-party testing of their 100 kW free energy device":

Yea, this device would make quite the impact, and improve many lives, unfortunately devices like these will never make it into the public realm.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

unfortunately devices like these will never make it into the public realm.

Why not? It's still on YouTube for all the world to see. Maybe it's not legit? What can you tell from the vid?

From Allan's article that Mary just linked

The website listed in the video taken down was TMZEnerji.com... Every time I've checked, it's returned a "broken link" error message.

The link works for me and it's quite a site. I hope no one claimed that site was the third party validation.
edit on 28-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I would call

tantamount to a broken link.

What's your point?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

tantamount to a broken link.

Looked like a worthless directory of ads to me. I'm not as web savvy as I guess you are.

The device appears to be tantamount to a pile of horse# regardless of what a broken link is.

What's your point?

Who did the independent third party validation of this mess?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join