It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many souls released from Purgatory on Christmas, pray AND on a commercial flight, Mother Teresa spea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by colbe
Purgatory is true, to those who
disbelieve.

Doesn't it make sense? God's justice demands reparation for even the smallest sins. I humiliated a sibling
once by bouncing a ball off their head from a second story window in front of their friend. I should have to
atone for this here or over the veil. Yes?

colbe

You don't believe in Catholocism any more than I do. The Pope has declared that Purgatory does not exist as a place, yet you maintain it does because it makes sense to you.

How do you expect others to follow Catholocism when you yourself refuse to?

Oddly enough, you're a heretic.

I was giving an example on why Purgatory exists. We have to account for everything, if not here, over
the veil in Purgatory. Good thing, love covers many sins and our crosses in this life are a part of our reparation.
Jesus said ...."till the last farthing."

Occams, you are protesting Catholicism, I am not. Many Protestant ministers
convert to the faith when they recognize the importance of authority, how can it be the fellow minister across the street is preaching something different? And #2, they read the quotes of the first Christians.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

It was 1996. And Mother Teresa, if that story is true, is a heretic as well since the Pope has declared there are no souls in Purgatory.

Thanks Occams. Did you read Howard Storm's words, his belief in Purgatory since he saw it during an NDE?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Occams, I love you brother.

I believe God is preparing everyone, I read the Protestant messages from Heaven too. Look at this
short but powerful message given to non-Catholic Christen Steven Bliss.

~~ ~~ ~~

Posted: 12/23/2012 at 1:33pm

message to Steven Bliss

This is for those of you who are tired and feel lost, as if in a maze:

Do not grow weary of seeking me or my way specifically for you....

openheaven.com... under prophecies....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Colbe .. I get that you are Catholic (well .. cafeteria catholic .. you ignore church proclaimations about alleged apparitions) and that you want people to pray for the souls in purgatory, but ATS isn't supposed to be a soap box to push your beliefs. I know .. I know .. others do it in a thinly veiled manner ... but that doesn't mean the rest of us should. Ya' know??

Have a nice Christmas ...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
he does not want you to worship Mary or pray to her.

- Catholics do not worship mary

The Bible is not a Catholic book. They did not write it.

Actually, the Catholic Church DID put the bible together.
Back in the early 300's.

Then do not believe me, believe the multiple popes who have publicly stated Purgatory is NOT a place. It does not exist as a place, there are no souls there, it's part of the EARTHLY purification process.

I personally think it's both here and in the afterlife (thus we get 'ghosts' who are still tied to the earth). But in reference to what you are posting about Purgatory not being a place ...

Heaven, Hell, Purgatory - as stated by John Paul II

The bible describes heaven, hell, purgatory as definate 'places'. Catholic writings describe it as a state of being. To pray for those in purgatory is to pray for those in a certain 'state of being' so that they can move on from that lower state of being into a higher state of being. Makes sense to me. I picture it as sharing good energy (prayers) with those who have less good energy and hopefully raising their vibrations or their 'good state'. That sounds buddhist .. but that's where I am at this time with all this.

Who knows ... who cares .... just be the best person you can be and pray for others, be they alive or dead. It can't hurt anyone and it's probably good karma. Pray for others and ask others to pray for you .. be they alive or 'dead' (dead = in a different physical state). It can't hurt anything.

Merry Christmas.
edit on 12/24/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
I love this post! Beautiful . I'll be praying for those I know and the unknown.

Ditto!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

lol, what? Of course the Catholics wrote it -- do you think that Martin Luther was alive in 65AD?

Each of the non-Catholic churches has been a schism, a leaving of the original orthodox and catholic ("catholic" means "universal") church that was founded by the Apostles in the First Century. Whether they were right or wrong in breaking off doesn't make any difference -- follow your church history straight back from what is currently referred to as the Roman Catholic Church, and you will find that original church, and the original Bible.

As for whether purgatory is a place or a state of being, you're quibbling over semantics -- since no one believes that we have a corporeal being after death until the resurrection, "place" is not a material necessity.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Colbe .. I get that you are Catholic (well .. cafeteria catholic .. you ignore church proclaimations about alleged apparitions) and that you want people to pray for the souls in purgatory, but ATS isn't supposed to be a soap box to push your beliefs. I know .. I know .. others do it in a thinly veiled manner ... but that doesn't mean the rest of us should. Ya' know??

Have a nice Christmas ...

Hi FlyersFan,

Why do you say "others", you crack me up. I can list your threads about the faith. Dear sister, shout if from the rooftops. Pray, pray, pray for souls here and in Purgatory especially this evening.

Merry Christmas,

colbe

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

lol, what? Of course the Catholics wrote it -- do you think that Martin Luther was alive in 65AD?

Each of the non-Catholic churches has been a schism, a leaving of the original orthodox and catholic ("catholic" means "universal") church that was founded by the Apostles in the First Century. Whether they were right or wrong in breaking off doesn't make any difference -- follow your church history straight back from what is currently referred to as the Roman Catholic Church, and you will find that original church, and the original Bible.

As for whether purgatory is a place or a state of being, you're quibbling over semantics -- since no one believes that we have a corporeal being after death until the resurrection, "place" is not a material necessity.

Hello, well said adjensen, you're helping Occams.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The original prayer was a little shorter, it ended at..."for all the holy souls in Purgatory" You can pray either
one, have faith.

Colbe

Saint Gertrude's Purgatory Prayer

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus "

~ ~ ~

This Prayer was given to St. Gertrude and Jesus PROMISED that every time it was said, 1,000 souls would be released from Purgatory and allowed into God's Presence...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Our Lord's mother speaks of Purgatory. I placed in CAPS and the in parenthesis...reference to the Great Warning -Rev 6:15-17). Sometimes the Great
Warning is called the mini-judgment, it will be like our "particular judgment" at death.

www.afterthewarning.com...-24-12c

September 16, 2012

EXCERPT from a message to Darly Chagas

..."And God does everything to help evolve the human mind and to believe.

You must have faith, hope and practice charity. The only improvement will happen when Jesus sends the Comforter, the Holy Spirit will prepare you giving more knowledge to commit no sin, and ye will be ready to receive Jesus Christ with true love.

Those who believe in Him will receive Salvation. You must believe in His Passion and Death, His Resurrection occurred on the third day of His Death on the Cross, you must believe that He lives and reigns for all eternity. Who believes in a world of Peace, in this Peace will live for all Eternity.

He the one, who does not believe, shall not be saved, go to Hell.

He has until the last second of his life on earth, before his death, to decide what to believe really. You will have to believe in God to deserve Heaven.

The man who is alive, even when the Holy Spirit has come upon the world, will have to decide beforehand because He will come upon all, for what to do in your life, go with God or go to Hell. Each person is free to decide on the future of his soul.

But God helps anyone who wants help and He fills the earth with so many warnings for everyone to wake up and make the decision: "Heaven or Hell." Only are these two places for after Judgment Day. No more Purgatory, it will be extinguished, Purgatory is not eternal, because sin is not eternal. After, it will not be needed, a place where souls remain in purification to enter Heaven.

The Divine Spirit will come (the soon Great Warning) before the Final Judgment, to purify those who are ALIVE will be a particular judgment, that is, for man to survive until the Coming and to be purified waiting for Jesus Christ. These will have the mark of Salvation...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A message from Our Lord about praying for the souls in Purgatory ~

Souls in Purgatory Are Being Forgotten

January 24, 2013

I have a message today about the souls in purgatory. Look out for them my children. Pray for them often. There is no one else to pray for them. Offer up your sacrifices as a holocaust for them. They are pouring out their hearts hoping you will pray for them. This is a time when they are suffering much but longing for me. Think of them in your daily prayers and know that you will too be there if you do not sacrifice for me on this earth. Trust that you will be taken care of if you are my true daughter or son. I know this is a lot to understand. You do not have to understand all now. It is so sad that my souls in purgatory are being forgotten. Too much pride and selfishness is falling on the earth. No one is willing to think of others. Why? Why is this happening? Man is following man and not me. I am the only truth. Time will soon tell this. This is the age of death, and your one true savior can release you from it. Know that those loved ones in purgatory will see me soon and strive not for the riches of this life but the next. That is one truth of the souls in purgatory. Materials became their gods, but learn from them. I am giving you this warning to drop material items at this time. Life will be more precious in the next. You will have purged yourself already in this life...

Your Jesus

divinemercyillumination.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Every morning, I include a brief "prayer for the dearly departed" in my daily prayer, naming my wife (always!) anyone I know that has passed recently and "all souls who have no one to pray for them." I also offer a couple of masses a year for "poor souls in purgatory" (I live in a large and busy parish, and I joke with my sister-in-law that the "poor souls" get short shrift -- those masses are usually Tuesday morning or something, lol.)

People can say that there's no purgatory (though, even as a Protestant, I accepted it as a possibility,) and that such prayers do no good, but in the end, how can they do any harm?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Every morning, I include a brief "prayer for the dearly departed" in my daily prayer, naming my wife (always!) anyone I know that has passed recently and "all souls who have no one to pray for them." I also offer a couple of masses a year for "poor souls in purgatory" (I live in a large and busy parish, and I joke with my sister-in-law that the "poor souls" get short shrift -- those masses are usually Tuesday morning or something, lol.)

People can say that there's no purgatory (though, even as a Protestant, I accepted it as a possibility,) and that such prayers do no good, but in the end, how can they do any harm?

adjensen, hi,

I am so sorry your dear wife died. May I ask, have you experienced a sign, a signal grace concerning her?

Ditto on "souls who have no one to pray for them", I include these words when I pray the original St. Gertrude's
prayer for the souls in Purgatory. The souls we pray for in Purgatory because they cannot help themselves after
death, will pray for us,

A wake up to pray more, on a daily Catholic messages from Heaven site today, there was posted, a Protestant message in Heaven, the seer gave a statistic, she said, every second, 1.78 to 2 persons fall into hell.

Pray, pray, pray...the grace given can touch a person who is far from God, it can save them. This makes sense,
God can use our prayers because He is perfectly just. We help Him save souls.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I am so sorry your dear wife died. May I ask, have you experienced a sign, a signal grace concerning her?

I could write a book, Colbe

As an example, I was in the church a while ago, at Eucharistic Adoration, and I suddenly got the message in my mind "move over". Huh? Says I, but as I'm sitting at the end of the pew (and alone in the the church,) I moved a bit to the left.

A few seconds later, I felt my wife sitting next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder. She always sat on that side of me (the right side) when we were at church, whether Methodist or Catholic service, but she never leaned her head on my shoulder, so, while I appreciated the experience, I didn't know what to make of it.

Later that day, I got an email from one of my brother-in-laws (married to one of her six sisters) who is a musician, and he wanted to share a song that he'd written. In order to do so, he created a YouTube video that was a collage of pictures of my wife, including, right at the middle, the only picture that I know of that is of her and I, with her head on my shoulder.

Ditto on "souls who have no one to pray for them", I include these words when I pray the original St. Gertrude'sprayer for the souls in Purgatory. The souls we pray for in Purgatory because they cannot help themselves after death, will pray for us,

I don't pray for them, or hold Masses for them, for any real reason other than it bugged me that there might be people "stuck" in Purgatory because no one would pray for them. Ironically, one of the Masses that I offer for them is this Friday. If you think of it, say a prayer for them

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The Catholic church has nothing to do with grace, God, or heaven. I am convinced of that.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I could write a book, Colbe

As an example, I was in the church a while ago, at Eucharistic Adoration, and I suddenly got the message in my mind "move over". Huh? Says I, but as I'm sitting at the end of the pew (and alone in the the church,) I moved a bit to the left.

A few seconds later, I felt my wife sitting next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder. She always sat on that side of me (the right side) when we were at church, whether Methodist or Catholic service, but she never leaned her head on my shoulder, so, while I appreciated the experience, I didn't know what to make of it.

Later that day, I got an email from one of my brother-in-laws (married to one of her six sisters) who is a musician, and he wanted to share a song that he'd written. In order to do so, he created a YouTube video that was a collage of pictures of my wife, including, right at the middle, the only picture that I know of that is of her and I, with her head on my shoulder.

Ditto on "souls who have no one to pray for them", I include these words when I pray the original St. Gertrude'sprayer for the souls in Purgatory. The souls we pray for in Purgatory because they cannot help themselves after death, will pray for us,

I don't pray for them, or hold Masses for them, for any real reason other than it bugged me that there might be people "stuck" in Purgatory because no one would pray for them. Ironically, one of the Masses that I offer for them is this Friday. If you think of it, say a prayer for them

adjensen,

Wow! I got chills (good chills) reading your witness. I was hesitant to ask because it doesn't happen very often
one receives signal graces such as you received. It's so sweet, her head on your shoulder, she came to pray with you at Eucharistic Adoration.

These times, to all, you don't have to be Catholic, go to a Catholic church or the church, her Eucharistic Adoration Chapel if they have one. The church is usually open before and after Mass and if not go to the Parish office and tell them you want to pray in front of the Tabernacle. They will open the church for you. When you enter, you will see the Tabernacle, it's usually front and center behind the altar and a vigil candle lit near by... Getting to my point, Jesus is there. Sit or better kneel, speak to Him, pray. He will send you many graces.

I will unite my prayers for souls in Purgatory with yours this Friday,

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder The Catholic church has nothing to do with grace, God, or heaven. I am convinced of that.

groin,

Hi, I don't know why you say this but it 's not true. People brought up rejecting Catholicism or who have become anti-Catholic may NOT give their "yes' to God when He shows them the faith is Roman Catholicism.

Our pride, even some Christians will reject this mystical, supernatural event coming soon (the Great Warning).

And after, when you see the anti-Christ and his evil change the truth, try to destroy the Church, some souls
will think these changes made confirms their anti-Catholicism but it will be just the opposite!

Christ crucified, so will His Church be crucified...then what happens? A Remnant enters a glorious new day, the 7th Day of God, the Millennium.

Right now, pray for belief, tell Our Lord, I want to believe in the "Eucharist" Jesus. You won't get waylaid during the Great Tribulation. He will answer your prayer.

love and God bless you,

colbe

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Jesus is everywhere! Don't let people con you into thinking "The Church" has a monopoly on him. Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple. He did not offer to sell them a franchise.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The world has been given more time. Pray, pray, pray for Pope Francis, that he proclaims the final Marian Dogma and for the Holy Father request the bishops of the world to consecrate specifically Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Stated in the message, oh the grace God will shower on the world.

Pray for souls in the lowest level of Purgatory. Offer your Mass, offer the smallest cross. They will pray for you one day, unless you go straight up. The loss of faith in these times, not many souls do...

Nothing unholy enters Heaven. People have not been taught or have forgotten. We atone for all our actions in this life by our sufferings, prayers and acts of love OR you make reparation over the veil in Purgatory

+ + +

Messages to Pastor Enoc

www.MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc.org...

Call from Sacrament Jesus to humanity.

"HELP ME TO RESCUE SOULS, PRAY FOR THOSE NEEDIEST OF GOD’S MERCY IN THIS WORLD, AND FOR THOSE WHICH ARE IN DEEPEST STATE OF PURGATORY!"
April 30th, 2013
8:45 AM

Children of mine, peace be with you

My Father has extended, for a short space of time, His Mercy waiting to be promulgated the fifth dogma of My Mother and the Russia’s consecration. By request of My Mother the time of mercy was extended waiting for these events be fulfilled.

Children of mine, help me to rescue souls, pray for those in more need of God’s Mercy in this world, and for those found in deepest state of purgatory! Offer up the Holy Sacrifice of the mass for them, and I assure you that the power of My Holy Sacrifice, which is bloodlessly celebrated in each mass, releases many souls from fire of purgatory, and rescues those in more danger of condemnation in this world. There are many souls, that have centuries of your time in purgatory, waiting that you offer a Mass or a Holy Rosary for them to go up to the everlasting glory.

Children of mine, when you offer the Holy Sacrifice of Mass, the sorrowful mysteries of rosary, the chaplet of my wounds, the chaplet of my precious blood, your fasting and penances for the purgatory souls and souls most in need of God’s Mercy in this world; the Love and Mercy of My Father rises many to the Eternal Glory, He delivers from condemnation those which lie dying in mortal sin here on earth, rescues those who are wandering in darkness and gives relief to those neediest in purgatory.

I need, my children, release from purgatory millions of souls that lie into oblivion, because the immense majority of mankind does not remember to pray for them. Pray for eternal rest of the purgatory souls and My Father will thank you and will take it into account when you reach eternity. For every soul, that you help to rescue in this world or in purgatory, you will gain indulgences that will serve you or your families most in need, when will come to the presence of God.

Every soul, which is raised up to eternal glory by your prayers, offerings or sacrifices, will become your intercessor in this world and in your passing by eternity. My Father, who is infinitely merciful, will reward you hundred by one for every soul that you help to rescue in this world or to release from purgatory. The purgatory souls are great intercessors, pray for them and they will help in your spiritual battle. An ‘Our Father’ that offer up for them, prayed with FAITH, will deliver many from fire of purgatory and will give rest to the most in need....

Your Master: Jesus Sacrament. I am the friend, who never fails.

Make known my messages to all mankind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join