It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Entity !! Caught on camera trying to kill Base Jumpers. Evil Spirit? Ghost? Nephilim? UFO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The video is a hoax because I seen the original, the guy didn't die either as it wasn't a big drop off the edge. In all likelihood the original was staged anyway

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a simialr thing happened to me about 10 years ago, i was drinking and we decided to go walk across the highway bridges sidewalk below the bridge, there were some jumpers with a rope line that were pendulum jumping off the bridge. My friend says, do it, youll be a man jokingly. So being the former snowboarding jump maniac i am, asked them they said sure. They had a large beaner and small beaner attached across the walkway. I jumped and was so shaky i couldn't climb back up. When they had pulled me up, they told me the large beaner, the one that could hold a truck had broken mysteriously. The small one held in place. made me believe in God and higher powers even more than i did. Suffice it to say, I drank alot after that moment to calm my nerves.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is it the sunlight being caught in higher density air caused by the rope snapping and a small, sharp shock wave perhaps?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
a simialr thing happened to me about 10 years ago, i was drinking and we decided to go walk across the highway bridges sidewalk below the bridge, there were some jumpers with a rope line that were pendulum jumping off the bridge. My friend says, do it, youll be a man jokingly. So being the former snowboarding jump maniac i am, asked them they said sure. They had a large beaner and small beaner attached across the walkway. I jumped and was so shaky i couldn't climb back up. When they had pulled me up, they told me the large beaner, the one that could hold a truck had broken mysteriously. The small one held in place. made me believe in God and higher powers even more than i did. Suffice it to say, I drank alot after that moment to calm my nerves.

Did it make you believe in higher powers or alcohol?

Really, OP, and the one other guy who went along with it? Stop wasting peoples(including your own, you are people) time.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I believe those things are identified as Rods.

Thank you.

Finally

case solved, guys.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It looks like a wire to me. Maybe the high altitude weakened it, cold steel fatigue. The bug isn't wanted for attempted murder.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Funny how you didn't quote the rest of my post. Begone, troll! You are not wanted here!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That sucks that he fell off the cliff but I couldn't help but laugh because it made me think of this movie scene:

Hope they are okay!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by smashdem

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Did it make you believe in higher powers or alcohol?

Really, OP, and the one other guy who went along with it? Stop wasting peoples(including your own, you are people) time.

well you think what you want, so many skeptics and such, are they all delusional calling my true story delusional, how am i waisting anyones time, what it takes 30 seconds to read it. pfft. dont care..face palm.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Let me ask you something OP,
Let's assume for sake of argument this was some nefarious entity. Can you finish out that thought and tell me why? Why would they have done this? Why would an entity travel in and out of 3D or traverse millions of light years to single out one specific Human being just to punk him in front of his buddies?

(and please tell me you added Hurricane Sandy Hook at an attempt of some levity!)

First, I want to thank you for participating in this stellar, world-changing thread.
This information will surely change the world and you should feel proud that you were there on the ground floor as this life changing info breaks.
The reason why this nefarious entity did this is because believe it or not, some entities like this have stock in Youtube and receive "ghost money" when the video receives views.

It didn't traverse millions of light years, it bent space and easily knocked off the high jumper.

And yes, Hurricane Sandy Hook is a homemade reference to the Absurd.
I;m using it as a way to create brevity and "lighten" the shock of this world-shattering discovery.

I don't want people to get hurt or caught up on which guy did what and what guy has a rope or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This thing is obviously a multi-dimensional demon bug from the future.

I dont know what else could have happened here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is why I don't pretend I have wings.

God gave me legs so I use them. I don't understand the need some have for danger.

Maybe I'm a wimp. I have a fear of heights.

This guy could easily have died. Imagine if he had hit the ground before falling? It would have knocked him unconscious and he would have fallen without pulling his parachute.

He's got a lot of guts and he's a surgeon. But he has five kids. He should be more careful.

On the other hand, I remember a TNG episode. Picard is dying because of his artificial heart. Q gives Picard a chance to change his past so he can survive. Picard chooses not to get into a fight with a guy because he always regretted it when he was older. The fight caused him to get stabbed in the heart and have it replaced by an artificial one. So anyway, Picard chooses not to fight and he keeps his natural heart. He lives that life to its fullest, but Picard never becomes a captain in that life. When Q finally meets up with Picard, Picard regrets his choice(s) and pleads to be given his previous life. Q grants his wish. The moral of the story is that people who do gutsy things regret it, but it's their ability to do risky things that can lead to great accomplishments. I'm sure it can also end badly.

This is the episode:
www.startrek.com - TNG 241 - Tapestry...
edit on 24-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There are no ghosts, there have never been any ghosts, and according to the experts there never will be any ghosts on ATS. They are all bugs, lens flare, reflection or our eemajinaaation.

One thing about the video or two... The vaporous envelope around the guy wire before it snaps. The lingering after effects around the frame captures of the "insects". I didn't know bugs left "vapor trails". Do bugs live that high on the mountain? And maybe one of the things is a bug and one of the things is something else. Any way, neat coincidences on the vid bit.

I have seen spirits before so rest assured they do exist. (But never, ever influence events here on earth).

edit on 24-12-2012 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What kind of bugs do they have that live at high altitude on mountains? I thought once cold enough bugs go away thats why we don't see them in the winter in the north. I live in Michigan and haven't seen a fly bee or mosquito since October.

Personally I believe in ghosts and spirits. I am an atheist but I have seen things with my own eyes that contradict all of my beliefs.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

I am an atheist but I have seen things with my own eyes that contradict all of my beliefs.

Well then you're not an "atheist".

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I noticed even before the enhancement that the rope on the right had given way! Definately something caused this! Maybe it's what they used to call gremlins! Perhaps they are real! Maybe the rope just failed or maybe there is more to the world around us then we can tell with our five senses! Well whatever it is, it was a dam fine catch! I never understood those that don't believe what they can't percieve! Be weary ATS cause anything is possable!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

This is why I don't pretend I have wings.

God gave me legs so I use them. I don't understand the need some have for danger.

Maybe I'm a wimp. I have a fear of heights.

This guy could easily have died. Imagine if he had hit the ground before falling? It would have knocked him unconscious and he would have fallen without pulling his parachute.

He's got a lot of guts and he's a surgeon. But he has five kids. He should be more careful.

On the other hand, I remember a TNG episode. Picard is dying because of his artificial heart. Q gives Picard a chance to change his past so he can survive. Picard chooses not to get into a fight with a guy because he always regretted it when he was older. The fight caused him to get stabbed in the heart and have it replaced by an artificial one. So anyway, Picard chooses not to fight and he keeps his natural heart. He lives that life to its fullest, but Picard never becomes a captain in that life. When Q finally meets up with Picard, Picard regrets his choice(s) and pleads to be given his previous life. Q grants his wish. The moral of the story is that people who do gutsy things regret it, but it's their ability to do risky things that can lead to great accomplishments. I'm sure it can also end badly.

This is the episode:
www.startrek.com - TNG 241 - Tapestry...
edit on 24-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

While you are correct about facing that which we are afraid of, I really don't see the point in jumping off of a cliff!
Maybe out of a plane to face our fear of hights! I don't believe doing this all the time is necessary to accomplish something! Most people do this cause of the adrenaline rush and not to face their fears and there is a big differance between the two! I also believe the moral of the TNG episode was for us not to let fear subdue our actions! Today humanity is driven more by fear then at any time in our history even though most don't realize this!
Well don't let your fear keep you down ATS!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by wantsome

I am an atheist but I have seen things with my own eyes that contradict all of my beliefs.

Well then you're not an "atheist".
Yes I am. Just because I have seen things that defy my own beliefs doesn't mean I've abandonded them. I choose to view the things I've seen with an open mind but it doesnt mean there couldn't be a more rational explanation. I'm not going to elaborate on the things that I've seen I will leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hey that video is interesting and I think it's truly something supernatural about it. One night a month ago I saw a dark shadow right before I was about to get on the highway. The shadow was very tall 10 feet or more and it seemed to be a shadow of giant man. It was standing right at the entrance ramp.

I thought I was seeing things, but I had this strange feeling that I should watch the road closely, intensely. As we went around a curve in the road the street light was out and I saw a black car in the middle of the road. It was very hard to see becase my friend who was driving didn't see it at all. It was night and very dark out. When I realized he couldn't see it, I screamed and he swerved and missed the car.

If I hadn't seen that shadow person I would have never been alert enough to notice the abandoned car on the dark road. Maybe the shadow person was responsible for the street light being out? Or maybe the shadow entity was my angel? Or maybe God blessed me to see this thing so I could save ours lives that night?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Dig them kind of stories, thanks for bringing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join