It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Entity !! Caught on camera trying to kill Base Jumpers. Evil Spirit? Ghost? Nephilim? UFO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Meh not worth it
edit on 24/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm sorry, did you get mad because I forgot to include you?

Did you not see the video..

If you are against me then maybe we need to talk about what happened in the video, and not talk about posters..

What is your purpose here??

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It is not about the video, it's about the regular posting patterns of some die hard skeptics whom would make Richard Dawkins look like a fanatical christian , who are always among the first to replay to a new thread 24/7.And always doing so in a cynical, demeaning manor to the OP.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Let me ask you something OP,
Let's assume for sake of argument this was some nefarious entity. Can you finish out that thought and tell me why? Why would they have done this? Why would an entity travel in and out of 3D or traverse millions of light years to single out one specific Human being just to punk him in front of his buddies?

(and please tell me you added Hurricane Sandy Hook at an attempt of some levity!)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I studied the video for a long time. I have come to the conclusion that one of your initial assumptions is correct.
It's a Nephilim. Yup...definitely a Nephilim. Bugs don't move like that. Gotta be a Nephilim. Only the Nephilim can move like that.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21

It is not about the video, it's about the regular posting patterns of some die hard skeptics whom would make Richard Dawkins look like a fanatical christian , who are always among the first to replay to a new thread 24/7.And always doing so in a cynical, demeaning manor to the OP.

The thread is actually about a guy who fell off a cliff, due to faulty equipment.. It has Nothing to do with any certain posters.. I am a certain poster who supports the idea of spirits, just not in this thread...

Watch the video?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

I studied the video for a long time. I have come to the conclusion that one of your initial assumptions is correct.
It's a Nephilim. Yup...definitely a Nephilim. Bugs don't move like that. Gotta be a Nephilim. Only the Nephilim can move like that.

Huh?

My first post:

The line doesn't break where the out of focus bug flies close to the camera.. Seems something wasn't attached well enough.

The "Enhanced" versions seemed interesting, until I looked back at the original..

Silly vid.

Maybe you misquoted? or Trolling?

IS this thread real?

Gotta be you meant to clicik on another's name?
edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Let's focus on the topic and not on each other.

Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

The point is, Phage, that unless you've worked with that equipment, or know someone who does and talks about it a lot, most people would be JUST FINE with calling it a rope, a wire, whatever

Just a quick question for you?

How do you know that Phage doesn't work with this type of equipment, and I take it you haven't seen his avatar before he went back to his old one, you know the one with him hang gliding?

I would say he has probably better knowledge in this type of sport than do the rest of us unless you are an enthusiast of the sport?

Are you?

As for a rope and a wire being the same...are you referring to this...

Wire rope is a type of rope which consists of several strands of metal wire laid (or 'twisted') into a helix. Initially wrought iron wires were used, but today steel is the main material used for wire ropes.

en.wikipedia.org...

If so you would be right if not then you know the answer....

Also notice that there is only one guy wire holding the bar which would also give more stress on the single wire than it would if they had used two one on each side...
edit on 24-12-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
so anchored the bar with a 5 gallon bucket worth of cement

wow

that's the amazing part to me, lol

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Still broke at the bar IMHO.

craziness either way

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I believe those things are identified as Rods.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

wow

That's obviously not the case for anyone who knows the forces involved..

I agree that was the weakest link in a way, but if you think a 180 pound man was thinking of being held up by 10 pounds of weights you are silly.

Nope it was the connection that broke.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's a bug or bee. Right after you see the one on the right, another flies by the guy on the left.
Nothing mysterious, just a bug.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

wow

That's obviously not the case for anyone who knows the forces involved..

I agree that was the weakest link in a way, but if you think a 180 pound man was thinking of being held up by 10 pounds of weights you are silly.

Nope it was the connection that broke.

well I think what you think of what I think of what he was thinking is silly

a 5 gallon bucket of cement weighs a lot more than 10 lbs. it wasn't holding him up in any sense, but anchoring the bar in place

I have no idea what you are getting at

lets say it was a shoddy build

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

lets say it was a shoddy build

Agreed.. I read your earlier post wrong and thought you had said 5 pounds times 2..

Looking the concrete weight up it comes to about 80-100 pounds on Both sides...

It doesn't make any sense to do that knowing the torque that would be on the bar..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yep, some pretty incredible forces can be made with just a persons mass. While this video is not of someone 'falling' (until after it breaks), this page below can show some pretty good numbers for what a 80kg mass can create in a short distance:

dmmclimbing.com...

For instance, one of those is for an 80kg mass falling 60cm. Which produces a load of 16.7kN, or more than the weight of a small car.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join