It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

This is from the disinformation machine of Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug.
His presence and dubious contributions should alert you that there is something to be investigated
here, not that there isn't. His stock in trade is to carefully discredit that which he professes to expose.

hatrickpenry.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Can you summarize or quote some key points...I cannot view from work. Thanks either way.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

This has been said before by various posters in various forms here on ATS but let me ask on this thread:

What is the POSSIBILITY that someone that had been in touch-- (or as someone said Adam was investigating/keeping files on?)-- with Adam went to their house and Adam's mom was their first VICTIM, and then forced Adam to accompany them to the school. Adam runs to the door,yelling to be let in, someone buzzes the door, Adam and the shooter(s) enter, and you can take it from here. Is there any compelling evidence first that this could not possibly be plausible based on what is 'known'?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19
reply to post by Tecumte

Exactly. As I've stated before...I can remeber no other time or event in which so many un-named sources have been allowed to report so much erroneous information.

Frankly it reeks of a deliberate mis-information campaign carried out by well placed individuals...the sorts of individuals that can disseminated info quickly thru sources in the msm.

This must be a big conspiracy. Now the MSM is in on it. Or at least the MSM is so stupid they can't tell legit sources from government plants.

How about this theory: shootings at the school led to chaos. Reporters and first responders showed up at the same time. The MSM showed up. In the chaos reporters got bits and pieces of information from people off the record. Some of it was true, some of it close to true, some of it way off.

As the day unfolded the facts became clearer. Everybody involved, ALL the unnamed sources agreed Adam Lanza was the sole shooter. There was no evidence of anything else.

Or, we have this theory:

A huge plot was hatched to kill first graders for the sake of a political agenda. Teams were organized to manage and co-op the investigation and disseminate misinformation. Scripts were written and those involved either memorized their lines or read from the script. On cue President Obama wiped away a tear and then told Joe Biden to draw up a plan to take away people's guns.

The bodies were buried, the autopsies sealed, and the co-conspirators vanished back into their black op cells.

Does anybody really believe we live in a world where if scenario 2 was true NOBODY would come forward and expose it?

If TBTB were really that badass they'd just fix every election and vote to do whatever they wanted. They wouldn't need to murder 20 kids and risk something going wrong and being caught.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

This has been said before by various posters in various forms here on ATS but let me ask on this thread:

What is the POSSIBILITY that someone that had been in touch-- (or as someone said Adam was investigating/keeping files on?)-- with Adam went to their house and Adam's mom was their first VICTIM, and then forced Adam to accompany them to the school. Adam runs to the door,yelling to be let in, someone buzzes the door, Adam and the shooter(s) enter, and you can take it from here. Is there any compelling evidence first that this could not possibly be plausible based on what is 'known'?

Or the person who killed Nancy took the time to smash the computer (possibly to destroy damning evidence against him that is known to both Nancy and Adam) allowing a few seconds for a terrified Adam to run and get to the school. He bangs on the door, is buzzed in by the principal and the door is relocked. The killer shoots the glass to get in, kills Adam and the principal, then he proceeds to kill the other witnesses. He is gone before the first responders arrive, which is usuallly the case.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ratboy

It's a video and blog by a guy that I guess, EC has compared his photo to in order to discredit him on Intel Hub at some point. Intel Hub didn't appreciate his shillery as their guest, either.

He just tries to illustrate what his tactics are and why his true purpose is to poison the well.
There are false flags. We know this. There are drills that go live in or near the same place that
a "real" incident is alleged to occur using role players (I wouldn't call them actors in the normal sense of the word), though there have been incidences in the media where a little known actor is used rather than a role
player because they have experience in performing in front of a camera.
These are used routinely during training exercises for actual law enforcement and ems personnel.

The intent of Dallas Goldbug is to muddy the waters though to discredit the idea as loony using far-fetched comparisons like Ron Paul is Ian McKellan and crazy stuff like that.
Just a heads up to those who continue to invoke him as a source in this or any other large scale incident that has questionable reporting, little actual information known from officials, followed quickly by a draconian policy change that appears to follow the Hegelian Dialectic.

Hope that sums it up.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The objective has been achieved,

Last night a friend from out of town came over for dinner and during our conversation the subject of gun control came up. He lives in NYC and is someone who would describe himself as very liberal. I mentioned some of the oddities regarding the SH story and right away he accused me of being paranoid and worse for thinking the "whole world is one big psy-op" (that is a paraphrase) We have never had a conversation about guns or gun control that I recall in the 20 + years we have been friends. Last night it came close to a shouting match and he insulted me, then apologized, I think genuinely, for saying "that is a stupid argument". He thinks I'm a redneck because I have not jumped on the gun ban bandwagon in the aftermath of this event. I am struck by how effective the media spin has been. He said he only caught bits and pieces of the SH coverage in passing, which I think is how most people take news in. If people get angry with you for not interpreting events in the way that they interpret them, it's their problem.

We have had discussions about other conspiracies in the past and he always refuses to even consider the evidence that I have provided. It is willful ignorance in action. A conscious choice to ignore that which could undermine his worldview and "happiness". I see this happening here as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I find it interesting that Nancy was conveniently out of town for the two and half days before the shooting. According to "sources," of course.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't really understand the whole "sandy hook" theorys is anything proven ?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by frazzle

I find it interesting that Nancy was conveniently out of town for the two and half days before the shooting. According to "sources," of course.

www.youtube.com...

Pretty skimpy outfits for a December day, wouldn't you think? Seems like they're taking everything out of context.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The photos are definitely not from this "mini vacation" she supposedly took. The photos look pretty old to me. As do any I've seen of Adam...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

The photos are definitely not from this "mini vacation" she supposedly took. The photos look pretty old to me. As do any I've seen of Adam...

Yet the implication I got from that clip was that these were current photos. Maybe I missed something, but if I did you can bet others did as well. Not intentional, of course. /sarcasm

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Do you people actually wish a conspiracy happened here? What is the motive for jumping down all these rabbit holes with the rabid desire to find something juicy? What will you do if in the unlikely event there was a conspiracy? Sit back and smugly tell the world you told them so? Seems pretty pointless and unnecessary to me.

Work on the probabilities people. Don't just make wild assumptions because you hope to be right. If you really want to uncover a real conspiracy, do everything you can to find alternative and objective explanations for the "evidence" presented to you. If there is a conspiracy here, it will be revealed with much more clarity and reason when it is separated from all the garbage.

Use your logic people. I know you have it. And please, please, please, stop acting like a bunch of vultures and try to show some humanity and tact. At least show some sympathy and respect for the families affected by this tragedy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

www.youtube.com...

I know I'm going to regret this.

Didn't any of you CTers pick up on where Nancy Lanza was at?

Bretton Woods.

Google it.

It's where TBTB changed the entire global monetary system in 1944. It's where the IMF and The World Bank were created.

This should open up a few more rabbit holes to keep people busy in the next 90 days until the search warrants are released. Lol

Here's some reading to keep you busy: Read This
edit on 28-12-2012 by sconner755 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Me too. I had the impression that the reporter saw texts/emails, something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Before I forget...in the videos of the unnamed family posted in reply...I found it odd that the woman claims to have gotten a txt from CBS after hearing from her husband.

I also find it odd that on top of seeming to know that the woman has a son in highschool...he also seems to know that their child has already been on tv...which she had, as noted in the other vid.

Anyhoo...

Here's another family from Sandy Hook. Let me start by saying I don't think they're actors. I do think they live in Sandy Hook and I do think their daughter goes to the school.

Here are 2 videos showing them being interviewed 3 times in 3 different locations. 5min mark

www.youtube.com...

Take note that in the last one the woman is still wearing the yellow shirt...but now she has taken off the black jacket she was wearing before. I will speculate that it is later in the same day...and warmer.

www.youtube.com...

Now this is the part I honestly need help with...and i would ask that you please try to put yourself in the situation of the day.

You have just raced down to your daughter's school...the scene of the second worst mass murder in US history. You're surrounded by crying, screaming parents...none of whom do you ever hear in the background of an interview, mind you...and once you've found your daughter, you decide to.....

Hang around the area all day allowing her to give interviews reliving the event?

Sounds preposterous, I know...until you hear what she says when asked by the reporter..."What happened?"

Alexis..."Uh nothing really much. We heard an ambulance and a police officer come."

At no time do any members of this family show any signs of the type of trauma one would expect given the terrifying scene they've been witnessing all day.

Please...can anyone explain this to me? I'm serious. I don't get it.

I think I would have grabbed my daughter under my arm and ran all the way home with her and never let her out of the house again. No one could have known if there'd been another shooter hanging around. At least one other person had been cuffed. Why would police allow people to mingle after getting their kids. You'd think they'd want the area as clear as possible.

I do think these people actually live there and are parents with a child that goes to that school.

And THAT is what is so hard for me to grasp.

edit on 28-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

I went back and listened again. It was all "according to (unnamed) friends and neighbors" and "according to my sources". No one seems to have checked the register at the hotel she was allegedly staying at. The rest of this report was just "oh, look how this terrible woman left her twenty year old son "HOME ALONE", along with more of the "Adam was sick and Adam did it" assurances.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

I went back and listened again. It was all "according to (unnamed) friends and neighbors" and "according to my sources". No one seems to have checked the register at the hotel she was allegedly staying at. The rest of this report was just "oh, look how this terrible woman left her twenty year old son "HOME ALONE", along with more of the "Adam was sick and Adam did it" assurances.

That's a blatant misrepresentation of the video. At no point were there any implications that Nancy Lanza was terrible for leaving her son home alone. It even said she per-cooked meals for him.

Why the need ti lie about this?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Here's the help you need. Not everybody is going to behave in a way that Mathews your expectations.

You don't have a monopoly on proper and expected behavior.

Hard to believe, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

That's a blatant misrepresentation of the video. At no point were there any implications that Nancy Lanza was terrible for leaving her son home alone. It even said she per-cooked meals for him.

Why the need ti lie about this?

Pre cooked meals? Wow. Don't most women do that for their perfectly normal husbands if they're going to be away? Why make such an issue of it?

Sorry, unsourced sources just don't float my boat like they used to since fox won the right to lie to their listeners/readers in a court of law.

As for a misrepresentation by ME ~ the video is right there posted for god and everybody to make their own judgements.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join